Games for this feel?

games for this feel?

Attached: nigguh.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

GTAIV.
You can literally do that.

>woman
Half based

Sony Playstations Marvels Spiderman TM

Like this post to die peacefully in your sleep tonight with the promise of an afterlife

White people are seriously pathetic, look at how they all are scared to move.

At least it was a woman.

would you move with a wild animal on the loose?

Attached: Mike_as_the_Joker.jpg (1202x815, 80K)

Reply to and like this post to shoot niggers

Attached: Alissa with a gun.jpg (1200x718, 102K)

i know right? based arabs know how to handle things

Attached: 1552175873622.webm (264x480, 1.39M)

That's exactly when it's time to move.

why whitey so weak lmao? he cant do nuh about these BLACK bulls

Attached: 1549839257810.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Attached: 1553697518912.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Attached: 1549748834062.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

the game of life

Attached: 1553694942895.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

this is actually how most races and cultures of people act around the world, except for niggers and where they populate.
most people are uncomfortable around animalistic, violent behavior, because it's so unnatural it's hard to know how to react.
but the the animalistic black race, it's perfectly normal.

>not carrying a gun
>not shooting these animals and walking away

reminder that it'll just get filed under another case of gang violence

In situations like this, why not just die instead of humiliating yourself? Just take the bullet.

if you kill them you're no better

it's one of my bucket list goals to beat the living shit out of a nigger, I am waiting for the day I finally have an excuse to smash one's face in

>tfw black
These are making me hard, keep posting please.

Attached: 5982ca2dd7a59.jpg (800x900, 180K)

Lol wat

Cuck detected. Someone you're sitting with gets attacked and you just watch.

Just brick one now lmao, nobody will care "UHH UHH A WHITE PERSON MUPDUP"

kind of flawed logic, not much ground to stand on if you debated with that.
god>man>animal>blackman
we are better, and so with that logic we can kill justified.

latinx folk would destroy that nig

Attached: 1525997485018.jpg (800x1137, 273K)

Fucking pathetic, That dude wouldve beat his ass too but all his buddies started cheap shotting him

thanks for reminding me that south america is on the same level as africans, thanks for reminding me
you guys are also sub human

Just by not being african you're genetically superior.

too civilised, unironically

no we are actually based

South America is far above Africans even if they're not doing that well

At least Spics work

weren't those people sitting all drug addicts?

>needs his pack of hounds to win the fight

Color me surprised

Again, this is a fucking excuse for your beta lack of backbone.

I've never understood this way of thinking, europeans literally fought for everything against everyone for thousands of years.
I know that you are probably a pussy ass bitch from a white suburb but seriously go read a history book for once

>europeans literally fought for everything against everyone for thousands of years.

All the best men died because Europe kept going to war, look at the cucks today and you tell me World War 1 and 2 didn't wipe out the strongest generations

Sooo much bigotry in this thread. Soo much. I'm ashamed to be white...

Attached: white guilt.jpg (1192x956, 228K)

Actually no, I live in a low income area in central Texas and Mexicans, Hondurans, and Puerto Ricans are nigger level intelligence.
They try to start fights with everyone and have the same temperament and chip on their shoulder instead of making improvements to themselves to better their own lives.
In the company I work for, Puerto Ricans are maybe the most quality on average and decent.

How will the race war go?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

The bible belt and Utah become strongholds for whites so long as they apply themselves to their way of life

There already was one. Jews and their pawns won. It was close though.

Attached: germany vs the world.jpg (311x327, 122K)

White liberals side with niggers and subsequently get murdered by them.

Uh black bulls wtf is this? Yo fina run up on him not get run up on???

According to this thread, whites will cross their legs and wait to be killed because they are too "intelligent and civilized".

the south becomes a literal nigger slaughtering ground

did anyone watch the last UFC card? was fun watching three nigras get murked in a row

Attached: saki combo.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Well, what do you expect them to do? Guy decides to punch them in self-defense and he'll be on national news while a bunch of leftists on twitter want his head on a pike for his hate crime.

And I'm ashamed that you are white.
The fucking kikes should have just left these proto-humans in peace in africa, I wish somebody would tarrant a KFC or unemployment office.
It's really telling when the arabs LOATHE niggers, even the Chinese want nothing to do with them

>he doesn't know

Attached: Presence-of-Mind-Hitler-rally-Nuremberg-631.jpg (631x300, 64K)

like u hate niggers

Attached: 1540504597506.jpg (500x490, 37K)

Attached: WHITED.webm (600x338, 1.28M)

People ITT just admitted they wouldn't even literally get off their butts if something happened inches from their face.

This

Being black gives you instant points of intimidation. It actually feels great 2bh

>turned on by cheapshot violence
I believe you

You accidentally added an x there

but there is an afterlife

The Scandinavians literally raped, killed, and pillaged anything unfortunate enough to wander too close to their forest.

I don't give a shit about sunnystate drug addicted bums. I'd rather kill those leftwing politicians who let this happen in the first place.

Attached: 1391587558105.gif (284x288, 738K)

i'm not gonna lie, the average latins is pretty retarded and central americans are barely humans

How do you know tripfaggot

have sex

that's not a trip you dumb nigger

monkey madness

good example, when was the last of Scandinavian gang shooting and 7-eleven robbery
I would put down 1000 dollars that 100 different niggers in the world just robbed a store somewhere in the world right now this very second

based

fuck white people and fuck incels

there i said it

come at me

x)

Black guy here, why do thugs think they can fight?

@456894131
1/10

Good question, when were Scandinavians taken from their homes, had their culture beaten out of them, then freed only to be treated like shit and have their human rights denied for several more decades? Yet you wonder why black people are in the state that they're in.