How've you been doing since the breakup?

How've you been doing since the breakup?

Attached: AzWezZk.gif (200x182, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsiPmhjNOxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AuMFlhXVh5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2XoD9yaDw&feature=youtu.be&t=1729
youtube.com/watch?v=NWko8a2aEQQ
youtu.be/nh61MHZj_u8
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ImcMrcLDY
youtube.com/watch?v=H4NW06Ktrqc
youtu.be/4o-JUCpEVP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting e-celeb threads should be a permaban offense on Yea Forums

Losing Matt on the podcast was only an improvement💯

Attached: moe.png (4096x3347, 559K)

Enjoying an objectively better podcast and LPs. What has pizza-pasta fat gases man been up to lately havent heard much about him

Attached: 1545416870990.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

I don't remember why I ever liked any of them

He's got his own channel. I've watched one video. We'll put together but still gay.

Attached: 1553629986804.jpg (960x758, 146K)

He's got his own youtube channel where he looks into the development of low quality 2000s era games.

I miss Matt and Liam on the podcasts, but not in the LPs. Also I find it harder to watch Pat's shit now because I don't want to deal with four hour videos filled with piss breaks and fan-thanking segments.

Woolie is the only entertaining one

Attached: (FINAL).png (790x550, 429K)

>Having fun is now bannable
Truly the best timeline
Literally no idea, he shows up in my recommended feed but I don't click anything
I'm sort of with you on the latter but not the former. Liam is still my favourite best friend because of how quick on the draw he is
And at the biggest risk of falling out of the e-celeb game.

>woolie cuts lps down into 20 minute episodes
>only does one with pat at a time, rest are with boring literally whos
>paige doesn't stream anymore because pat needs to stream every day now
>cucklord liam and manbaby matt being gone from the podcast is great at first
>until pat and woolie reveal they had the worst opinions all along and spend an hour each episode sniffing their own farts about racism and transphobia

I like listening to the podcast and I’ve been enjoying the DMC5 lp.

Like if (you) hate niggers.

I'd be enjoying it more if entire episodes weren't dedicated to pat showing woolie moves

Yeah, but what does Dr. Faust gains in Trickster?

It's April fools you nigger, most of the board is off topic.

>spend an hour each episode sniffing their own farts about racism and transphobia
Are you sure you're listening to Castle Superbeast? Because it sounds more like you're listening to Let's Fight A Boss.

I stopped watching them a long time ago. I made an exception for Detroit because I know how they hate Cage.

>Castle Superbeast is a thing
>Still did their DMC5 playthrough as planned
>Still making content on their own channels
>Will never have to look or hear Matt ever again
This breakup was the best thing to ever happen to them

I tried watching Woolie but his charisma blackhole friends with speech impediments ruin every video they're in, which seems to be every video, plus Woolie is fucking shit at Wonderful 101.
I can't stand watching Pat """playing games""" (reading chat messages and talking with his girlfriend about inane shit for hours on hand).
I don't give a fuck about Matt.
Liam's the only one that's been producing actual quality content

Attached: 2bfp the end.jpg (1261x1572, 550K)

They're still full sjw.
Can't even joke about the Leon Kennedy "No way Fag"

I've pretty much lost interest in watching them altogether.

>Woolie makes a Deltarune video months late to showcase his girl friend going in blind
>Edits it with a fucking chainsaw so any fun blind reactions to stuff like the character creation being meaningless, seeing the old Undertale characters, etc. is all cut out or heavily truncated
What's even the point?

why don't more people just do what jerma does and save them all for the ending "credits"
i stopped watching pats shit too because he had to thank someone every 5 sec and it will just get worse and worse the more his channel grows

They still joke about no way fag, they just abstain from using the faggot word probably due to twitch guidelines

Then watch the VODs on twitch you idiot, that's what they're for

fpbp

>They've been doing this shit for literal years at this point
>They're still amateurish as fuck
How is this even possible?

Attached: 1528285700129.jpg (640x320, 19K)

even plague abstains from using the f word, and he made the fuckin image to begin with

Worth it just for being able to hear Woolie’s brain overheating.

He's not editing the videos himself, he brought on some people that did fan compilations of their old LPs to edit for him now

Probably because they don’t want to deal with Twitch getting on their ass for saying fag. Easier to just avoid it.

too much Sekiro
can't keep up

>experience high school love
>break up with girlfriend near the end of high school
>it hurts but I know time heals all wounds
>6 years pass
>still not over her
>still can't get in serious relationships with other girls
>keep comparing them to her

When will it end, bros?

I think he's referring to their statements about Atlus and P5.

That was more Woolie than Pat, though.

Agreed. Liam is the only one who works solo.

how is that different from any other day then?

I never watch their LPs but I listen to every podcast. I don't miss Matt but goddam a good hour of every Castle Superbeast is just Woolie and Pat bullshitting about something really boring. I guess Matt was able to keep them on track by being impatient and bored.

Superbeast is still the best podcast out there, but somehow it was better with Matt around. I just wish he wouldn't have talked.

Wrong, Matt never brought anything of quality to the podcasts. Even Liam contributed more by at least providing conflict with his contrarian takes.

No, Matt made the podcast worse by cutting off everyone else's interesting conversations and droning on forever about Simpsons or Netflix or some other normiecore trash that nobody gives a shit about.

At this point you're not in love with her, you're probably just in love with what she symbolizes to you. You'll be fine once you stop comparing real people to symbols.

Aw man I like Let's fight a boss.

Yeah, I definitely miss Liam. I wish it would have always been Liam Pat and Woolie. They had the best conversations.

I don't watch any of pat's streams because I typically don't like the stream format for anything other than e-sports, but most of Woolie's LPs are pretty alright. The way he plays both W101 and DMC5 drives me fucking crazy though.

Jannies aren't going to get mad about it.

Watching Pat explain Devil Sword Dante and sword formation, Dr. Faust and SDT to Woolie was great just to see how his brain melted when he realised royal guard sword formation made you not take damage.

Liam's a passive aggressive faggot who had Matt's wife fight his battles for him.

You're absolutely right, user. I just needed to hear it from someone else too. I'm attracted to a certain "type" so a lot of the girls I like end up reminding me of her and then I begin comparing them. Maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone and try dating a girl that's different than what I'm used to.

I wish they would speed up with the fucking DMC5 paaaaarts

>alright what does the style button do
>it's a gun
>yeah but what does it do
>...
>IT'S A GUN

>paige never streamed more of Dragons Dogma
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Not that great. It happened at the end of December, just a few days after Christmas. We'd talk all day, every day, and now I just realize how lonely I am. I've been doing okay at work, a my personal projects, but in the quiet hours at night I miss her. I realize I'm the one who messed things up - I let myself get involved with my manipulative family and get shouted down and abused for months and of course that changes somebody. Of course anybody would get tired of the distance.

I am trying to move on, but it's hard. I've never loved somebody like that, or been loved like that. Even if she could be mean and unreasonable, I miss the predictability, I miss the volatility. I miss my puppy. She took my dog, man. And now every day's just quiet, and when I think I'm finally over the hill, I'll dream about her.

At least I can look forward to the Super Best Friends playing Fight Knight or Sekiro. I haven't been on YouTube in a while. She got me to subscribe to a bunch of stuff, so whenever I go anywhere online it's like I see another reminder of her.

I guess what I miss most of all is feeling like I was finally at a good point in my life... Being able to make somebody that happy. Anyway, hey, thanks for asking. It's really hard, but it's not as hard as it was that first night.

Attached: 1238582912123.jpg (700x522, 66K)

matt and liam were huge fags, literally only like pat and woolz

Attached: wools.jpg (1080x1742, 218K)

>How've you been doing since the breakup?

My thoughts of Pat is a huge cunt and doesn't remotely deserve friends, Woolie is a well meaning moron, Minh is too sweet for this world and Matt is forever pathetic have not changed in the least. In fact those thoughts have only been strengthened.

why did she get to take your dog??

So are Matt and Woolie not friends now? He still hangs out with Pat but doesn't seem to talk to Matt anymore.

>Matt doing fine
>Pat doing fine
>Woolie the guy who actually fucking tries is struggling

Pat was wrong about that anyway, sword formation royal guard only reduces damage taken, it doesn't completely negate it. That shit would be fucking broken if for 2 DT you could just be unkillable.

We don't know if that was Liam's prompting, or just Matt's wife being a turbocunt.

Lads, I hate to say it, but Pat & Woolz new content is shit. Despite all odds, Matt fucking off has improved nothing

At the time, I thought she needed him more. I thought it might make her stay if we just played with the lil guy one more time. We got him together, even though I modylu got him for her he wound up closer to me. Another mistake on the list.

So who do you think is going to stop making videos with woolie first?
Minh, volta or reggie?

Tbfp

>My thoughts of Pat is a huge cunt and doesn't remotely deserve friends
t. burgerboi

Attached: 1551532459296.png (804x1098, 417K)

it seems like his channel is doing pretty good, I don't care about his videos with nobodies though. Wish he's keep RE2 going, seems like he doesn't stream that often

He went to PAX east with Matt, they're still friends they just don't work together anymore.

Maybe, but mostly I was referring to "the girl I dated at the end of high school" feeling. Dating someone at that time wraps them up with a bunch of other feelings such as nostalgia, or a feeling of having fun without all the grown up responsibilities. If you could disentangle her from the feelings you have for those times, you'd see there isn't actually much to her as a person that you miss.

It appears to be that the lines have been drawn and the two armies are Pat/Woolie versus Matt/Liam. There's been no collaborations between these groups recently that I know of.

>Pat is a huge cunt and doesn't remotely deserve friends

Pat is the most sincere person of them by far. Everyone else is just wearing social masks of politeness.

Hopefully all three, though Reggie seems like the least insufferable from what I've experienced, not that that's saying much.

Matt has a void where a personality should be. I'm glad he's gone.

When you're in a bad relationship long term your brain gets used to the volatility. Stay positive, interrupt the volatile ruminations by asking yourself if those ruminations are useful, and play Skyrim with Creation Club mods.

Attached: mmhmm.jpg (299x169, 6K)

>Hopefully all three

Woolie is unwatchable by himself. He desperately needs a partner of some kind.

I like reggie, his accent isn't too bad either
Minh has his sandbagging moments
Can't do volta

Someone with the 8-ball perk make a post about the boys getting back together.

I feel like I'll never have another opportunity to ask. What is that 100! thing even supposed to mean? People throw it out in every context there is.

>Pat goes into enemy settings
>clicks enemy damage to turn it on
>clicks it again, turning it off
>"Okay, enemy damage is on now."
>takes a hit in sfrg
>"See? No damage."
>Dante visibly staggers and loses blood in his hit animation
>neither Pat nor Woolie noticed this
>Woolie has now been taught to think that sfrg is invincible
>this will inevitably fuck him over when he gets hands on with Dante and it will probably take him four hits to realize Pat was wrong and dumb

>each episode
that was over a month ago when they were discussing the catherine thing
did you expect the black guy and manlet to start redpilling people? they're from canada lmao.

what a long winded larp, is this supposed to be funny? i've been here too long now I don't know anymore what's a larp or genuine

Attached: 1553045562435.jpg (274x386, 22K)

lit senpai

>Try to watch the RE2 playthrough
>It's an absolute fucking hilarious trainwreck as I expected but Woolie's chat won't shut the fuck up about spoiling absolutely everything ages before he gets to it because he pauses every twenty seconds
>He also has to stop for 15-20 minutes at a time to thank his subs and donations
>Now he just hasn't even played it at all because DMC5 came out

Twitch really ruins everything.

You seem trustworthy. Thanks Todd. ...Hah. That's funny. How come I felt like your name was Todd...?

I only wish it was a larp.

If they just started a chewie and fuckface channel, it'd be perfect

>who had Matt's wife fight his battles for him.
whats the story on that?

podcast needs more Plague

gookteks trying some irrelevant podcasts with e-sports goons that nobody watches

mike ross occasionally plays Guilty Gear and i dont know, probably playing dota2 and doing fucking nothing with his life

I like how Woolie's excuse was that he thought doc was a style at first. Why, then, would he think you would gain new doc moves by switching styles when, by Woolie's logic, that would turn doc off. Dante can't use two styles at once...YET.

Finally I can be hip again

Pat twitted liam asking if he wanted to play warframe and Matt wife started being a cunt saying he should not tweet at liam because he wanted nothing to do with him.

Yipes' show is alright if you want fgc content.

Pat sees that Liam is playing Warframe or some shit. Pat invites Liam to play together on Twitter. Crimetyna chimes in on Twitter calling Pat an asshole because it's rude for Pat to try inviting Liam to play when Pat just KNOWS that Liam hates Pat and has him blocked.

the chad pat

Yes it was he only give simpsons quotes and cereals talks who cares about that in the year of our lord?😃

Attached: Goodpepe.png (636x426, 167K)

>at library for a big gay study session for a big gay heat transfer exam
>can’t play comfy vidya & listen to the podcast after going to the gym like I normally do
I-Is today’s episode good, bros?

Attached: 020576C1-4F68-49BD-A009-5FDF7919F45F.jpg (240x240, 18K)

>Dante can't use two styles at once...YET
>Darkslayer in 4 was tapping a style twice
we need to go crazier

Has there been any collaboration between Matt and Woolie since the split? I can understand not wanting anything to do with Pat, but did Matt really just turn on Woolie because Woolie wasn't willing to turn on Pat?

>last DMC5 episode is just the two of the failing to understand punchline controls
20 minute episodes were a mistake.

DMC has nothing to do with it. The dude just has a horrible time planning anything. What is he even doing? What's the point of streaming if you just use it as a recording session for youtube? What's the point of playing all these 'Break Glass' games when it's with people who are new to this and can't keep up? Panic dump DMC but then pass out 20 min episodes everyday? It seems like he's doing fine but how he's been handling himself makes me think something will have to give eventually.

Attached: bo$$keyyat.jpg (1894x1063, 280K)

That's retarded

does anyone have any inkling as to what finally ended matt and pat's friendship? while you could tell on the podcast that matt's a bit of a faggot it still felt kinda out of nowhere to me

podcast is tomorrow

Yeah its clear he's stretching the shit out for more views, its annoying

i need to rewatch this one
the fucking ghost part is unbelievable

Probably Liam and Matt wife being faggots and turning Matt into a faggot too.

Smash Bros ended their friendship

Matt jokingly called Pat a cuck during the Star Trek LP. You get a strong sense throughout that short lived series of the upcoming end.

All we know is that on the podcast the week they broke up Pat was saying he had unlocked all the characters in Smash so that they could do a fisticuffs on it. Then Friday night rolls around and the sbf twitter says that they can't do the fisticuffs due to "unforeseen circumstances". I think it's safe to assume that Mat and Pat had some sort of argument when they met to play smash that was just the last straw.

To this day i still cant believe Liam, the one who has such quotes like "Cloudniggers", "Matt is afraid of saying nigger" and "Warren is a fag" was the one who turned out to be such a bitch.

Lol I never watched any of those, it sounds like the atmosphere was tense from what I heard.

the DMC playthroughs were the only lps of theirs that I had watched all the way through in a long time

It's easily one of my favorites. Short, 3 man team working well, basically a Let's Watch so no bad gameplay.

Reminder that every youtuber gets infinitely better when you imagine them as cute anime girls
youtube.com/watch?v=bsiPmhjNOxQ

Attached: 1550593424760.gif (246x246, 495K)

is piage ded

that and the Barkley LP are so bittersweet now

>tfw your culture permeates every facet of American life and foreigners will never get it

They hate us
Cause they ain't us

Attached: 2000px-Fist.svg.png (2000x2843, 84K)

no he fucking didn't

there was a running joke where they called Kirk and Spock "Spirk" and "Kock", some retard took Matt saying Kock out of context to try and start drama

Better not be those Trek streams are damn good.

Attached: 11190784_1444645385833361_925647583_n.jpg (612x612, 74K)

she's too stupid to die

Alcohol and Matt not giving a fuck about his channel responsibilities. This was clear from his nonchalantlessness with giving pat a broken controller and not even pretending to pay attention in their last LPs.

Busy being entertained by the superior shill group.

Attached: yovideogames_3187.png (334x270, 39K)

I always miss them.

I wish they would do more movie commentaries. Eli + Pat + Paige is surprisingly comfy and it's neat to see their reactions to someone completely new to scenes they've seen a thousand times before.

Can we just talk about the wet fart the game ended on which was the Kingdom Hearts LP?

>Matt shits up ffx
>can't keep the elements straight in his head when it's literally just two diametrically opposing pairs of elements
>runs away all the fucking time, only to job to bosses because he's underlevelled
>teases a ffx2 LP and never follows up
>the time for the kh LP comes
>it's Matt and Woolie again
>hoping Woolie can save it, even if he will slow things down with his cowardly ways
>actually, it's Matt at the helm again, despite being proven to be horrendous at rpgs
>has famously badmouthed kh for years as just "press x over an over again"
>turns out he's never beaten a kh game before and doesn't know what he's talking about
>misses treasure chests constantly
>verbally responds to unlock messages on screen and complains about how big the text is, only to immediately forget he has new weapons/spells
>ignores the shortcut menu
>his feeble, primitive manchild brain can't navigate the menu while moving
>this causes him to drop what he's doing and stand still next to an aggressive, hostile enemy while fumbling for a potion instead of actually retreating and taking cover
>the universally negative reception of the kh LP was likely a contributing factor in the breakup because Matt can't take the heat

Matt looked really pissed when Pat was talking about how people shouldn't get mad over piracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuMFlhXVh5A

If Pat brought that shit up during the video it could have been the spark that set everything ablaze.

Max' youtube channel is such a ridiculous example of clickbait that the Videos tab looks like an Onion article.

Wtf no one asked about YOUR breakup dumbass. Wrong off-topic thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2XoD9yaDw&feature=youtu.be&t=1729
Retard.

its shittier then usual. More shit then the usual shit

>all the old machinima vids are gone
>ywn watch their bear grylls vid again

Attached: 1518416751830.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

Things have been a lot better than I thought. DMC5 playthrough, remake2 playthrough, and both guys have been pretty on top of their solo content, and I've been actually enjoying Matt's What happened series. SBF ended on garb-age 2: Dumpst-era, but we're getting good content from each one individually

Attached: 1545323457419.jpg (728x720, 80K)

Pat was onboard with it, but Woolie was the only one that seemed genuinely outraged.

Imagine being Woolie in that LP and having to be all like "damn, Matt, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific filthy Punisher hat. I would totally play games with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is style on another boss in DMC4. Like seriously imagine having to be Woolie and not only sit in that chair while Matt McMuscles flaunts his disgusting skills in front of you, the favorable tutorials barely concealing his lack of awareness and button mashing, and just sit there, episode after episode, hour after hour, while he perfected that bossfight. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on tumblr tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MATT MCMUSCLES PLAYS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his balding fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been playing nothing but a healthy diet of God Hand and Third Strike and later alleged DMC demos for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the swamp in Quebec. You've never even seen anything this fucking unmotivated before, and now you swear you can taste the salt that's breaking out on his greasy hands as he struggles to find the magic button, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hype (for that is what he calls himself)" skills, the skills he worked so hard for with his wife in the previous months. And then Billy calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Crymetina could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Woolie. You're not going to lose your future streaming career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: punished woolie.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

Someone made an archive account on Vimeo with all of the old Machinima stuff.

What circumstances that don't involve fundamental shifts in personality would need to be present in order for the four of them to get back together?

>"Kock."
>"What'd you just call him?"
>"Kock!"
Retard.

>runs away all the fucking time
You ever notice he does this in every game where hes at the controls? He definitely did it in Bully as well. How much of a fucking coward do you have to be to be too afraid to fight with fake people whos entire purpose is for you to fight.

Give more superbestfriends copypastas

Honestly I'm just glad for the four hour long podcasts, I listen to them to and from work and they go a lot further now.

I don't give the remotest fuck about DMC gameplay, and the episode they spent entirely in the void was still one of the best of the LP.

Ever since Max got "fired" due to Machinima imploding on itself he's been more open about his Youtube stuff. He's even asking modders to find a way to make the blood in MK11 blue/green just so he can get around demonetization.

Oh fuck. well thanks for telling me user. im glad someone did it

Eurofag here. I can think of only two bad things from the breakup.
1) Less content by Pat. Living in Europe and having a steady job makes his streams literally impossible to follow and the youtube archive dumps just aren't worth the time.
2) No more Scrublords. (GIFG is better for proper games due to actual skill though)

I'm glad they broke up though. Shit like the Kingdom Hearts LP was worth euthanizing the whole channel for.

Attached: 1527607798839.jpg (330x516, 30K)

Baka mitai~

bretty gud

Liked ;)

I haven't looked recently but I understood why he was doing it. The hustle is real and important, especially in a very niche a fickle genre. It's just not something I want to subscribe to.

Checking out the occasional stream is fun though. His reactions seem genuine when someone just randoms or YOLOs him out in Xrd.

I've been

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Imagine having every weapon give passive DSD style buffs when it’s being used.
And Dante just getting a style load out system with 4 for each dpad button and one selectable like dark slayer. (If you want to go further have each d pad direction be double tap able for 8 styles)

Why is Matt such a fucking faggot?💔

Attached: D27ib7sW0AAsuN5.jpg (1200x900, 224K)

I miss Fisticuffs.

She is hot, though

They legit broke up at the worst time.
>No early 2000s podcast disguised as a YIIK playthrough
>No Disney Channel original movie podcast disguised as a Kingdom Hearts Playthrough
>No edited down DMC V and RE 2 LP
>No Power Rangers Fisticuffs where they legit get angry that it's better than Marvel and have to watch Power Rangers now
>No ChristmasCast
>apparently Matt said there's at least 2 unreleased videos left in the Sonic Unleashed LP

Attached: dd21b8ea-8634-474e-b62c-043fb93416d2.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>People giving Matt shit when he was always on-point in the three-person LPs
seriously, why do people have such a hateboner for matt, I can't understand it

Go to bed Matt.

Watching a bunch of stuff I missed out on. It's weird, videos with the whole crew like the one Luigi's Mansion one are so much of a clusterfuck that they're not all that fun to watch, but now they're a time capsule into when they could all have simple, stupid fun together as friends.

I never noticed it before but he looks a ton like Ja/ck/

Attached: jack.jpg (474x466, 35K)

If it was enemies he had already fought, I might understand, but he skips encounters with monsters he's never even seen before. Ghosts could be the coolest, most fun enemies in all of ffx and Matt wouldn't even know it because he bolted every time. Isn't the point of an LP to showcase content to prospective players as well as share genuine reactions, emotions, and opinions with other people who are enthusiastic about the game?

I appreciated Liam's differing opinions. They made for some interesting discussions.

I did not appreciate how Liam thinks that every opinion that differs from his own is a personal attack.

fuck is up with millenial men and this open mouth faggotry. jesus

Hes a mouth breathing man baby who cant handle any jokes fired his way and is worse on the controls than a literal 12 year old despite spending more than a decade playing videogames for a living.

I'm being serious, nigger. I really don't understand it.

>no KH LP with Pat where he screams about which Disney princesses are the worst
youtube.com/watch?v=NWko8a2aEQQ

People here will inevitably empathize more with Pat, just as people on certain other websites will empathize more with Matt. That being said, Matt's heart clearly wasn't in it towards the end, and it's good that he can now do content at his own pace even if I don't watch it.

It's a mutual divide between Matt and Pat/Woolie. Matt was becoming more ingrained with his Tumblr fanbase and its unwavering reinforcement of the weird goofy/cutesy humor that started to weird the latter two out, and he kind of went into autopilot since his fans on Tumblr ate up whatever he did. Meanwhile Pat and Woolie were more concerned with growing and representing a brand.

Everyone knows Mulan is the best one, then you get a huge power gap that's a mile wide

Reggie definitely has the most potential. I think with enough practice, he won't sound so stiff and awkward.

I know the channel is called WoolieVersus, but I hope he can switch to the commentator's role at some point.

It's really weird how they seem to be doing stuff together at the con, but every fan has to take pictures with them separately.

I cant stand Liam constantly pushing progressive politics

EDIT: Thanks for the gold! kind, sir

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

wrong

Attached: Kida.jpg (1280x960, 57K)

Remember when Pat and Woolie met Chris Chan at a convention? They should totally bring him onboard as their new manchild sidekick.

Fine honestly.
Got sad the day it happened but the podcast is the same and honestly better without Matt to shit it up, woolies playing fun games and still doing fight stuff and patt is still patt
Really, matt was the weakest link in retrospect
He was the goofy hype guy but he added so little most of the time. His reason for leaving was dumb too
>hurr i wanna work on games and other projects
Yet he's done nothing since then
I know Liam was everyones dark horse but i miss him in the group a lot even more, but i know he and Pat didn't get along at all
His KH streams were at least fun, idk if the game he said he was working on went anywhere but I wonder how he feels knowing that pretty much everyone who follows him does because of 2BF

No, no, no. You have to write it out.

Atlantis deserved so much better

Fine. Matt added nothing to the group besides being someone who occasionally mirrored Woolie's hype over stuff

Woolie's going to be at the controls for the rest of the DMC5 LP, right? I still don't get why he wanted to watch Pat play for a good portion of his first playthrough of the game.

nice!

>Want to watch old TBFP stuff
>Don't want to give Matt ad rev
>Don't want to watch highlights
>inb4 adblock
I'm watching on my couch. What do?

Reggie's pretty fun to listen to though. His anecdotes about the games they play are usually pretty interesting.

What does this have to do with Best Friends at all?
Also just get over it man, date someone else, that shit passes in time
I don't know a single person who dated in high school whos still with their S/O
I know one guy who got married but noticed in passing on social media that they divorced a couple years ago

This, fuck Paige and fuck Pat🐰

Their setup seems to be pat plays dante and he plays everyone else. Thats how they did it for the other dmc lets plays too.

wtf I don't remember posting this

fpbp

Pat I think controls Dante, with Woolie controlling Nero and V.

I really like how it worked out that Woolie is still technically only playing Vergil and Vergil's son while Pat is always only Dante.

>IT'S A GUN

Attached: 1548948991873.jpg (712x950, 418K)

>literally dreams about deadnaming a tranny
>gets on twitter and profusely apologizes for using trannys old name in a fucking dream

A Matt who can laugh at himself is great, but that person slowly went away.

First he was good with Pat, because Pat would keep his ego in check.
Then he was only good in three person LPs because he could just ignore the parts he didn't like and only comment occasionally about the stuff he did like.
Then he just slept through the entirety of the three person LPs.
Finally, not even being paired with Pat was enough to keep him from being a whiny pissbaby for the entire LP.

Are they going to do Lps and not twitch lps the real ones the full edited youtube feels like they are doing only shit for their channel that no one really watch.

Attached: 1528942784657.jpg (1533x961, 186K)

Yeah, but those were games they had each played numerous times on their own. I don't understand why Woolie would want to watch someone else play stuff like mission 19 as his first experience with the game. He even seemed a bit miffed with the setup a few times, reminding Pat that it's first time seeing this stuff and aaking him not to blow through the levels.

His commentary on katamari was good. I just hope he has more to contribute on W101 than just voice actor roles.

His faggotry is still off the charts but i have to say enjoy his vídeos more than pat streams at this point.I find the what happun/bug report vídeos kinda comfy to watch also He do diferent stuff like playing Onimusha remaster when everbody was talking about REmake 2.

Changes that have occurred:

Woolie - Kept being a bro. Still rocking.

Pat - Turned into a complete faggot. Have you watched his streams? Absolute garbage. He constantly makes this irritating sing songy voice and he talks like a total retard 90% of the time. He's also constantly gaying out about that ugly cat.

Matt - Has given up on video games, does "media shit" now, which to his credit is pretty decent.

I always thought I'd like Pat more, but since going solo Pat's absolute trash.

>paige never streamed again
Dead by Daylight garbage doesn't count.

In fairness a bit of that is woolie just being thick and not understanding that pat is literally going to show him the moves in two seconds anyway.

To be fair, that was a private text that the other person shared. Still pretty silly, but it's not like he was broadcasting it.

Its been fine desu. Kinda glad Matt is gone, he didn't sound like he was having fun in the episodes beyond his wee netflix corner.

How popular is DMC5 compared to the rest of Woolie's vids?

hes done that annoying singy voice since the start

Pat is onboard with it but he loves watching people get outraged so he probably silently hopes Atlus will keep doing what they are doing.

Matt, Pat or Woolie go on cumtown

aw shit almost forgot a new episode is out now

will they make some progress this time?

He doesn't need your ad rev if he's already living in your head rent free.

Look at the fucking difference is like normal woolie videos get 1/5 or even 1/7 of the DMC5 videos.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (867x671, 294K)

>pat
literally nothing has changed.
he's always been like this on stream, you're only noticing it now because you're actually watching it.

Pat is completely unwatchable. Matt does occasionally nice stuff, Woolie too.

Pat's only saving grace was Paige, but even that sucks now that she is dying of lupus or whatever.

I will never watch Pat's twitch streams. I don't watch any twitch streams generally because it consists of the streamer obnoxiously shouting thanks at a 15 year old for giving them some money, or some other dumb shit. I do like the podcast though and Woolie's channel has been not bad. Dunno how he's going to make a living though, Pat has autists giving him twitch money and Woolie has...some of the podcast stuff?

Stop being a goodanm fag and dont watch períod

>Jojo 7th stand is 20 minutes.
Why is he doing only 20 minutes part for a rpg is he fucking retarded ?

theyve always been better as a pair, i actually like woolies other friends but there very little chemistry, i actually wish pat could sit in with them, might liven things up

Try to watch some compilations made by other people.

I only watch Pat and Peach and pretty much only when they're together.
Peach needs to do more streams.

Attached: Pat and Peach.gif (358x268, 1.87M)

Testing

>you're actually watching it.

No way I can watch the 'bearded gay baby for 7 hours' show.

Are there any twitch streamers that mostly ignore that donation shit? At this rate pewdiepie will be the best video game related content on youtube.

I think he actually said recently that he's going to up the episode length for that series.

I actually kinda like the guy doing 7th Stand User with him. He sometimes has some funny stuff to say. It's the only LP I'm keeping up on besides DMCV

I can only think of Northernlion, based on the youtube vods he uploads.

>That one LP where Woolie keeps trying to set up a joke but Minh's autism kills it every time
Woolie was on the verge of a genuine meltdown. It was kind of amazing.

Do you like SM64 hacks and Tetris? There is Simpleflips. Entertaining, skilled, doesn't do bandwagon streaming. Sticks to what he knows.

after the 33th episode, people already dropped out of watching by this point.

They were all great on the podcast when they were into it. More often than not I appreciated Liam's alternate views that would really generate some discussion. And while I didn't watch a lot of LPs with Liam, the Woolie, Pat, and Matt threesome was GOAT. Pat and Matt was second best before the troubles.

>33th

Another 20 minutes of Woolie refusing to use his breakage moves, can't wait for him to ignore one of the main mechanics of his supposed favorite character just like how he ignored the charge shots in 4.

Even if my two favorites remain and my two least favorites are gone, it just feels dull now. They need new blood, but it's hard to think of who would mix well with them without ruining things.
My vote would be for Mechagamezilla but that's probably impossible

Attached: darren.jpg (500x375, 124K)

I didn't even make it past the first 5 minutes of episode 1.

Vinny Vinesauce doesn't have stream notifications and he doesn't read out donation/sub messages.

i'm sorry i'm retarded (bad english)

he should have used the colorpatch. the game looks bland as fuck without color.

shoutouts to simpleflips

to be fair the breakages for tomboy and buster are mediocre

What was the comfiest era of SBFP? For me it was friend cast mailbag

youtu.be/nh61MHZj_u8

He would be great on the podcasts but he's not a let's player and also lives a million miles away from where they are

Deadly Premonition.

Attached: image.jpg (760x720, 94K)

Remember this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ImcMrcLDY

The PlayStation demo disk videos were fun

Buster breakage is fucking crazy strong dude. It does like 10x the damage of a regular buster and it has armor.

I enjoy the r63 art of both woolie and mecha so I'd approve of this

>the 4 of them go on a 15 minute long passive aggressive rant on how much they hate persona 5 all because someone in chat asked if they saw the joker leaks
Lmao nah

Pretty well.
Didn't they make up anwyay, even if they're not working together?
Though I'm not sure if things are sunny with Liam

Attached: consider.png (640x1024, 575K)

I hate that it devolved into self promotion bullshit though

Do they get better? Because the first one was garbage.

I dunno, I miss more people in my podcasts. Sure both of them are entertaining, but anothet person or two would be great. I hope they still get guests on it.
It's okay. I mostly enjoy the Peachsaliva streams because of the chemistry and fun those have when there are two people. Pat by himself is alright, but can get stagnant, and I am not gonna lie, Woolie's stuff is kinda boring.

I am enjoying both of them LPing DMCV though.

I just want more Pat and Woolie playing 3S. Pat's refusal to hit confirm anything and reliance on yolo bullshit and Woolie's general higher level of skill makes for some entertaining sets.

My nigga. That GoW and Detroit playthroughs were amazing.

Last time I saw him in a video he looked like a hobo...

His shitty videos kept popping up under my recommended so for the first time I went under my options to ensure that he never shows up in my youtube recommended ever again.
Then he decided to post a review of RE2 Remake fucking 2 months after it came out, and he just recycled all his shit opinions from his tweets that he got btfo and deleted months ago. Only problem is this time his hugbox audience didn't give any criticism.

Attached: 1547081874350.jpg (646x543, 253K)

Aye, especially when they talk about fuck up shit. Can't wait for the Sekiro run with Peach.

I think the day before that Max was getting super pissy that he was missing out on some CPM on his own YouTube because some literal who was taking his and other streamers reactions to DMC5 and making a video that had half a million views. It was like he wasn't aware people using others "content" hasn't been a thing for ages on YouTube. Almost sounded like he wanted to copyright strike the guy and was arguing with chat about fair use.

You will never get a machete the size of your leg in the mail

Woolie's the only decent one
Liam's fine in terms of quality of output but he's still a fag
Pat and Matt are trash

Most MoonMoon_ow has very sporadic chat thanks. He doesnt play overwatch anymore so no worries on that. Very entertaining guy.

fingers crossed he can at least be a guest sometime, or have them on his own podcast

Remember that time they left in the bit where they shittalked the swords they werw getting so people would stop sending them?

I thought those users could claim someone else using them in a compilation.

KH was shaping up to be a fine LP. Matt was garbage but the game is designed for literal 8 year olds to beat so once he learned how to use Cure/Shortcuts he would have been fine up to Dragon Maleficient and Riku fight. From there it would have just been fun to see his mind slowly degrade ReBoot/Omikron style

I know how you feel user. Still being in love with your high school gf at 25 is suffering.

god damm i missed them all has friends🙁

Multiple eras:
Silent Hill DownComing
Beginning of Shitstorm
Rustlemania
I'm actually kind of thankful they broke up. It's clear they weren't having as much fun doing the group stuff. Pat still is friends with Woolie which is the best duo out of all of them outside of old-school Pat/Matt

Attached: 1370803124539[1].gif (444x250, 2.28M)

I like Woolie but I just cant stand Pat anymore.
He is insufferable to listen to. He is either always saying stupid shit that is wrong or making some unfunny joke.
At this point I prefer Woolie and Billy, or with the other black guy.

Same here. I like JoJo but that shit is unappealing as fuck.

You guys are making me sad because I know this will never be

Reggie and Billy are boring as fuck, though.

Fuck you man, why you had to remind me.
>back in 2014 I met this angel in human form by chance on Facebook
>10/10 pure sheltered girl, her looks were literally all according to my specific tastes, and she likes games too
>we played Earthbound, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and other Snes games together all the time
>she lives like 2~3 hours from my home but I still go there to take her on dates anytime we both available
>one day she breaks up with me for no reason
>still feel like she was made just for me

I kinda got over it but fuck when I think about it its just not fair.

Attached: 1480223884996.jpg (203x201, 27K)

I like them during the Naruto LP.
Also Woolie birthday stream.
Havent watched any other stuff with them tho.

>gully gully baby talk
>fartgas
>simpsons quotes
>up the downward
>exit now open
>BA TER RY
>explosiff
>pizza pasta squad
>eewwwwwwwww icky pooey
>biocurses

What other shitty jokes and catchphrases did matt run into the fucking ground

"Your dream is unclear".

>checked Matt's channel
>dude has videos with over 150k views

Man what the fuck
He is actually not doing half bad by himself I guess.

I can't believe how many people forget
>AMERICA!

(maybe) unpopular opinion: The X-Com playthrough is fucking gold

>stole woolies WHA HAPPUN for his gay youtube series

And
>the DAHKness

ITS

A

GUN

you can also see him seething when Pat mentioned that he bought a house. Matt was just such an insufferable faggot youtube.com/watch?v=H4NW06Ktrqc

That is like the only one I liked that he said.

Woolie drags it down hard when he gets preachy about progressive bullshit

how busy can a person playing games for a living be? there's still so much shit woolie has to catch up on, yet he never gets to it.

Fuck yeah, Pat and Woolie by themselves now, this is gonna be awes--
>IS THAT A FUCKING STAND? OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST LIKE JOJO
>HERP DERP WE DRINK LITERS OF RED BULL A DAY CUZ OUR JOB PLAYING GAMES IS SO HARD AND STRESSFULL
>Pat, do you see what I see? THATS A FUCKING JOJO STAND FROM PART 6!
>NERO IS BETTER THAN DANTE AND VERGIL
>HERES ANOTHER VIDEO ABOUT KIRBY LORE, CUZ I AM THE VAATIVIDYA OF KIRBY GAMES
>THIS NEW GAME IS BAD AND I PLAY IT BECAUSE ITS HILARIOUS HOW BAD IT IS
>I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY ON TWITTER POSTING FUNNY MEMES AGAIN XD
>WOOLIE, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, SO LET ME GIVE YOU EVERY PIECE OF WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT IT I POSSIBLY CAN
>HEY WOOLIE I HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I SIT HERE ON YOUR COUCH AND MAKE FUN ABOUT HOW SHITTY YOU ARE AT RESIDENT EVIL 2, AND NO I WONT SAY ANYTHING USEFUL

Why would anyone waste time at a con waiting in line to meet and take a photo with Matt of all people? And why would any company host Matt to do autographs with people when he is worth literally nothing now? Even when he was still part of best friends if he pulled this shit by himself it would still be questionable, but now he's reached "literally who" status

god damn it no

>broke up with gf a year ago
>mutual decision we were growing apart and both too busy
>perfectly fine
> sleeping around for a bit
>recently angry all the time
>quite lonely
>miss gf

Like to make feel better

Attached: kHPxj2F.jpg (590x582, 47K)

Oh, okay. I was confused there for a second.
So what does triangle do?

Pat pussed out on it when him and Matt were playing RE7 on Youtube.

No.✔️

>"I called you it."
>"... That wasn't very nice."

Nice job ignoring that, retard.

literally watch the entire series Broken Pixels from 1up/EGM. Fucking every single line that SeanBaby said Matt stole and constantly said to act like it was his own. Hence why they never made sense because he was quoting another guy who was making a joke about a situation in a game he was playing without any context. Matt is an insane level of retarded

>biggest risk of falling out of the e-celeb game.
I want this.
I want Woolie to be free.

Attached: wet and edgy.gif (200x200, 1.57M)

They're still fucking playing games together. (DMC5, RE2)
What was the goddamn point!?

Attached: just.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Was weird finding them and starting to check out their stuff then find out they broke up a week later.
What I've got out of it so far is that Woolie did nothing wrong.
Though their solo content is of varying degrees of quality.
I'm enjoying the DMC5 playthrough at least but feel kind of bad neglecting the rest of their channels.

>yfw Woolie gets pissed as shit at Pat every ten minutes because Pat is screaming like an idiot about something.
"ok.. ok. OK."

Attached: 1456672708975.png (500x366, 205K)

Deadly Premonition was their peak.

When did he make that excuse? Honestly it's even more embarassing.

Based

Matt was probably on edge from Paige bringing up fart gas then Pat beat him at Smash Bros.

And that Pat bought a house.

Doubt you'll ever see Matt and Pat ever collaborate.
Since they were the original duo they decided to break it off becaues Matt ditching would have made splitting revenue hard I believe.

My ex with borderline nearly killed me last year. I wish I could just break all contact, but it's so difficult

Attached: yoko taro drinking.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>tfw we'll never see the Smash Bros sesh that killed the channel

Pat's channel is just twitch vods, so is Liam's I think? i don't he even know, hes a faggot so I never paid attention to what he did after he left.
Surprisingly Matt's channel is alright, Wha Happuh is a well put together series. It's funny, I thought he was insufferable for a long time but his solo content is okay.
Woolie is based

Either something happened during the Smash recording or Matt has such thin skin that Paige making a fart gas joke about him on the podcast obliterated him.

And also the fact they are no longer friends.

I get that they had just done 3 action games in a row but Pat really should have been at the helm of KH. He makes fun of it but he actually is fairly knowledgeable about the series. At least more than the other two.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice Pat's bullshit

I think we can all agree Liam was the worst and no matter how bad Matt got he was still better than Liam.

True.
I was real sick of his "I don't play games BUT ANYWAY WRESTLING"
Alough in fairness that's because I don't watch wrestling

I don't understand, he said he doesn't play video games much on the podcast, yet he's playing them on his channel.

Matt was always my least liked of the group and him being gone, has improved the podcasts and let's plays. I like their digressions and I like their tech episodes in DMC.

Pat's streams suffer a bit if he's alone because he desperately needs someone to bounce off of. Him and Paige are great. Him and Woolie are astounding.

Woolie and his other friends in let's plays fucking suck. It might just be because so many of them are ESL guys but they're even insightful to listen to.

I didn't even mind their thirty minute rant about trans people and atlus because it was obviously genuine on Woolies part and nothing like Liam's fake ass nice guy act.

>Those times when Matt made a joke and everyone would go silent for a moment.

Haven't kept up. Is he playing any newer ones or is he only going for older ones that fit his specific niche tastes?
Could be he was just disconnected from the games that the others were discussing?

>GUYS ME AND THE WIFE WATCHED SOME SHITTY HORROR FILM ON NETFLIX AH MAN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT AND SOME OTHER IRRELEVANT NON-VIDYA RELATED THINGS FOR 30-45 MINUTES

I'm glad hes gone

>Could be he was just disconnected from the games that the others were discussing?
That's probably it. He also seems to like game you can easily exploit bugs and glitches in.

>Spoils whatever he watches everytime.

Did you know Boyhood took ten years to film?

Attached: 1532365421325.png (580x750, 609K)

I like Woolies fighting game streams at least.
youtu.be/4o-JUCpEVP4

Get into fighting games is a trash name though. How the fuck do you go from Friday Night Fisticuffs to that?

>woolie cuts lps down into 20 minute episodes
fucking hell
he should do the netflix schedule thing again, he literally got the same views.

Their recent discussion about flipping the gender roles for the Teacher S-link in P5 revealing how creepy it is was fucking stupid, of course an outsider would think it is creepy but if you play the s-link you see how she hasn't groomed him at all. The Valentine's Day even was super sweet.

Attached: FaceApp_1538776121969.jpg (580x750, 99K)

their opinions on anything persona related are pretty retarded, although most of the time is woolie losing his shit while pat goes like "yeah sure"

At least Pat beat Sekiro amirite :^)

Yeah he just added SOOO much to DS3 especially when he didn't understand call backs like Patches.

Paying less attention to them.

Pat comes off across like a punchably smug cunt on the podcast nowadays and his stream content isn't stuff I care about.

I like Paige more but she doesn't stream as much.

Woolie and Matt have content I give an occasional watch like Asura's Wrath and PS1 Demos.

Pat just wants to see outrage from someone. He gets off to it.

Do you really need to ask that?

Attached: directions.jpg (1280x2160, 863K)

Yeah that time he invited himself into the bloodborne dlc was ubearable. I never actually finished it because of how much of a faggot matt was during it. The fat piece of shit never even played Bloodborne and yet acts like it's his favorite game.

>Never streamed Mass Effect again
You just know she's given up.

Oh I get that much, he said so in the section itself, but he himself still thinks it's creepy. And it's only creepy in an absence of context.

>Pat comes off across like a punchably smug cunt on the podcast nowadays and his stream content isn't stuff I care about.

That time Pat said "Tetris is COMPLETELY random!" and there was that awkward silence from Woolie made me cringe so hard.

If only we could of gone back to the era of DP and Streetwise.

woolie has been putting out better content than what was going out at the end of sbfp
if only his sense of direction didn't cause me to have an aneurysm any time it comes up

A sincere cunt is still a cunt at the end of the day, we need someone that can call him out on his bullshit every single day but none of them do that.

It'll be interesting to see how she handles it since it doesn't seem like you can just face fuck everything with overpowered gear.

>That time Pat said "Tetris is COMPLETELY random!"

Dude is fucked. He refuses to play card games due to the randomness of it but xcom is aok because he can savescum.

highly based, and dare I say it, redpilled

Chat spoil everything because Woolie plays it at a slugs pace while Pat's commentary is just him rambling about RE

Podcast is still pretty alright besides the full retard misunderstandings of Atlus games and how they have to whine about being tired at the start of every podcast when they're both 30+ with fucked up sleep schedules.
I find it pretty hard to watch Pat streams especially when he streams some old game he likes and is supposed to know a lot about then proceeds to be wrong about shit while also playing it the exact same way he always plays it without trying anything new or interesting.

I don't get why Woolie doesn't seem to understand that playing games in molasses is a bad idea.

Because Woolie is incapable of playing games that aren't fighting games.

Pat being a bitter cunt that Woolie beat Gascoigne was worse than any stupid thing Matt did. Matt saying silly shit is nothing new but Pat seething that he didn't beat the boss was pathetic.

Paige playing Old Hunters plus redoing the late stage of the game is the better Soulsbourne

I don't think he can help it, the man clearly has trouble processing even basic information as showcased in the DMC5 video where Pat shows off the DSD. This is hilariously coupled with the fact that he constantly overthinks things, where everything he could possibly interact with will somehow trigger enemies to appear so he is always hesitant to interact with objects in the environment in RE2make.

I hope he goes back to doing Tekken 7 or doing something like Soul Calibur 6 or MKX/MK11 so I can actually fight him and not go ham on Reggie by mistake

>I put everything into health and stamina in Souls games.
>What do you mean everything takes ages to kill making it pointless?
Yeah thanks Pat.

I haven't bothered to watch Pat play Sekiro but I imagine he must be eating shit constantly because he can't just grind levels like he did in the Dark Souls 3 LP.

Pat does seem to get off on being the person with the most knowledge in the room.

The biggest hurdles he ran into were the gun fort and the double underwater headless gangbang. I was actually surprised how quickly he beat young Isshin.

Pat really can't take a hint lately.

"faust is a gun woolie"
"ok but what does it do in trickster"

I heard they were getting mad at Catherine in the podcast?

>that time Pat very nearly came to blows with Woolie during Bloodborne because Woolie correctly deduced that END wasn't that important (esp using the axe and spinning2winning every enemy) and they needed damage
Every Souls lp just exposes Pat in so many various ways

and then he's completely baffled when Paige goes unga bunga on Ebrieta's.

Mostly Woolie.
Pat was on the edge pretty much saying there arguably isn't enough information but is fucked up if true.
Just the stuff about 'trans erasure'.

What they said was legit though

I like Pat but I fucking hate how he tried to act like he's an authority on specific games but then spouts misinformation. Him teaching Woolie that Sword Formation Royal Guard makes him invincible is blatantly fucking wrong, there's even a resource in the game to check and instead he just gives out bad info.

woolies complete and utter mental shutdown from sin vt onwards is distilled joy at someones confusion

I like how woolie does live reactions and actually cuts up the gameplay footage

I think their point was that if it's actually mocking people than it's not okay, but since there's no evidence they can't say anything certain. They also pointed out how Japan has a different culture.
Bear in mind that I think at least Woolie still gets his news from ResetEra. I think Pat got tired of them.

I still listen to the podcast but it's not as good as it used to be. Especially the last few podcasts where they go on retarded tirades about shit in Japan they don't have a clue about.

>Atlus devs:
>Wouldn't it be fun if the players got to see what Erica looked like as a man?
>Also we think Vincent's wrestling comment towards Erica was a bit mean so we removed it.

Clearly they hate trannies and want to erase them from the universe.

This was the worst part by far. Pat kept explaining it to Woolie in a way that sounded like sfrg was actually invincible, and Woolie spent nearly thirty seconds literally ASKING him "So how do you actually lose with it on?" And Pat replying with some smug shit like "You don't" and you can fucking hear the anger in Woolie's voice because he knows Pat is wrong but doesn't want to push shit.

Good. Their lives don’t influence me at all and Super Best Friends was getting stale anyway

He's not, he's very insincere if anything. Hugely condescending, not funny any more and just full of himself.

The only thing he has going for him is he's borderline intelligent, but generally not smart enough to realise when he has his ginger midget foot his fat fucking mouth by his fault of running his mouth as usual.

He struggles for breath now because he's piling weight on, relapsed back into constant energy drinks and just comes off as attempting to enjoy himself before he kills himself at the age of 40 due to diabetes, cardiac arrest, osteoarthritis or stroke.

What do you watch in their absence, I go for Best Of The Worst episodes

The whole hubbub is almost insane. The rumor is that there's a time travel event and things in the past are changed, one of which has Eric not having transitioned when the character returns to the present. It's not like the character who went back in time specifically went to block Eric's transition - that was a side-effect of the transition. In a time travel plot if you need to show that "everything changed" there's nothing particularly egregious about this plot point because it could just mean Eric hasn't transitioned YET; that the time traveling meddling only delayed his decision to have the sex change.

People are getting mad that time travel fucks with things. Is it so fucking hard to accept that the specific date to transition can be fucking changed? I mean, you can just as easily push forward Eric's transition in life too why the fuck can't it be delayed? Would gay people be so far up their own asses that they can't imagine that time travel can affect the day they come out to their parents?

It's such a fucking stupid controversy. The character doesn't go back in time to literally stop Eric from transitioning, which is the worst fucking assumption of what happens. If anything at all the transition has just been delayed and apparently that's sufficient reason to scream for "trans erasure" and place such a thing next to genocide. It's fucking TIME TRAVEL; you can fucking change date-sensitive decisions with fucking time travel.

>>this will inevitably fuck him over when he gets hands on with Dante

That part doesn't really matter because, despite Pat having beaten the game already, he has already mentioned that he will still be the one on control for Dante.

What's most frustrating is that his confused obstinance is perfectly understandable simply due to how base and caveman-like it is

>ugh ugh END best stat in DS1
>because it's used for weight limit, blocking, attacking, and rolling
>So must be best stat in all games!!!!!!
>only useful for attacking and rolling in Bloodborne, runes exist and fast-medium weapons get so many swings that you barely feel the difference
If END was in Sekiro and did literally nothing because stamina isn't a thing in that game he'd still probably Pavlovian Dog over to it for an entire playthrough

>while also playing it the exact same way he always plays it without trying anything new or interesting
this is his most anoying habit by far, he's at his best when he's forced out of his comfort zone, like when he realized the RE4 TMP is actually really good.

I see what you mean, the worst part about Liam is that he was obviously always the least liberal/SJW of the group, being a fan of hunting, creepy anime shit, defending big business, openly posting on Yea Forums, etc. so when started changing himself to suit the tumblr crowd it was really obvious and awkward. Same with how Matt went from declaring every well-endowed woman his wife to only making "jokes" about finding guys attractive.
Pat and Woolie will at least stand by their wrongness.

Nah I typically liked Liam better. Even the devil's avocado stuff-save fort mighty number 9, that was obviously a shitshow.