Risky Rens thread

Enforcer when?

Attached: 1548316455202.png (695x467, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/qiz3t
pastebin.com/04Gm4Crx
pastebin.com/TYBeiciW
mega.nz/#!pcRjXQjT!IHbrCxIQU9cvozoZKUc4UiKePSRnJfhGVjj3BJEGgB4
mega.nz/#!kcBmBaia!zGXPYbFyPN_euVKbVioIlzDPp273hGye32_G6SifwFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forecast is lookin pretty cloudy

Posting best girl

Attached: 1554067276774.png (292x436, 103K)

enjoy people not finding the thread DUMBO

Attached: Sweet-and-Spicy-Baked-Chicken-Drumsticks-15.jpg (600x819, 119K)

First run testing out engineer. Probably should've picked a harder difficulty because death is impossible.

Attached: 632360_20190331223131_1.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

WHERE ARE MY FAPFICS AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554136176016.png (550x700, 252K)

Who the fuck types more than "risk" to find threads

Should make a new one of that, but don't know 3D.
Should also draw more.

Couldn't get into the first game despite its qualities. The second one looks really interesting and more fun, is it worth it despite being in EA?

based and high-test

Attached: 1554131543980.png (1014x1300, 83K)

>type risk
>found thread
Good job NIMROD

Reminder Assassin is the most overpowered character in the game, Merc is just unnecessary detail.

EU fags only
4 player runs no bandit bs

mega link to the game when

>having three overloaded ghost worms nearby at once
>They all collectively darken the screen
>fungus turrets heal them
>computer explodes
Engi is fun

I just want non-hacked Bandit.

and Enforcer would be pretty good too because shotgun

It is if you dont the repetition and the little content at the beginning. The combat feels so good to me that I don't mind just mindlessly kill things but thats just me personally.

This game fun alone? Or should I just join a game from here?

it's like 9 dollars

I can’t believe people actually enjoyed Enforcer, he was so ungodly slow in a game where standing still gets you murdered.

You drew this? If so, YES YES MORE OC PLZ

YES, no

just test drive the classes alone

It gives you enough fun but you will only survive for tougher fights if you get lucky with drops

Cool. KB+M or controller?

mouse+keyboard, hands down. can't imagine somebody playing Merc with a fucking controller

>game involves aiming
Please do not use a controller.

That is how I ended up dying.
It's like engi is a god until he's not anymore.

Attached: soytos.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Enforcer would be interesting just to see how he'll get adapted for the third-person 3D gameplay.

Thought it was a thread about RoR2, which is $20 that I won't have until next week

>get hellfire tincture on an engi with lots of regen
>pop it, it's viable with how much regen myself and my turrets have
>other engie wants to try it so I drop the relic
>he dies instantly because his crowbars proc on him

Attached: oh fuck happy meal.png (600x1021, 922K)

Huntress and Engi are fine on controller
Any other characters will likely give you trouble

Collector's Edition table to change classes
ufile.io/qiz3t
(only works if you're host or in singleplayer)

KB+M

Being able to pivot the blink quickly is quite useful for unfucking yourself.

>crowbars proc on self damage
and here I was wanting a berserker character. fuck that noise

Attached: cat dear god.jpg (600x558, 30K)

Where the fuck are newt altars? I swear since i have 10 lunar coins i didnt find a single one. Got like 22 now.

It is a Chance of Drizzle 2 thread, is it actually 20$ over there? i really just convert it from my price
I don't get how currency works

How far have people gotten on the lemurian? Furthest I've gotten is three stages in before getting gunned down by golems and a dunestrider

Attached: 1546114990338.jpg (607x607, 28K)

It's fixed on the snow map, behind a tree on the leftmost part of the cliff

they're always hidden

In burger land, yes. Don't mind paying it, just no money at the moment

there's another spot

>open legendary chest
>wake of vultures
>ew, ignore it
>open up large chest
>see red item flying out
>oh boy oh boy, stand where it lands without looking
>WAKE OF VULTURES

OH FUCK OFF

I DIED RIGHT AFTER AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GET THIS DOGSHIT ITEM

any more portals/secret areas other than blue, celestial and gold?

and thus the lemurian legacy has ended

Attached: LJzvaPt[1].png (1125x94, 59K)

it can show up on every level

damn i want to play as a golem

Is there always one on every stage?

Do you get a special cheevo for using Shrines of Blood a lot?

Attached: 1297538400860.png (245x256, 91K)

6 player EU lobby
semi normal game (can still give bandit if you want since it's essentially a normal survivor)

taking a piss while it fills up

Why is every character except Commando such shit??

they're almost always in corners or side areas of the map
a decent amount are also up in the higher locations with nothing else there
>desert
has one on a cliff and one on the very top just within the level boundary. i've also seen one appear on the ground before in the racecar track canyon that surrounds the map
>swamp
one can spawn on top of one of the pillars in the center, another can spawn in that high cliff area
>snow
almost always appears in the small nook off to the side of the level behind a tree. if it isn't there, then it's usually up on the cliff on the opposite side of the map, or in that small downhill segment that's near the aforementioned cliff

One can spawn behind a rock on the first map (the small one with a bluish tint, not the big green one), and one spawns on the desert level.

how to get golden portals?

Attached: 1524073583284.jpg (1452x1111, 180K)

wrong
posting the real best girl

Attached: beetle queen.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

what's wrong with gaining enemy bonuses?

YOU CANNOT RUN FROM HEAVEN

Attached: Zeusbot.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Is it normal for the framerate to sometimes drop to 20-30 after 50 minutes or so?

There are very expensive golden shrine that spawn sometimes.

it barely does anything noticeable besides the effect that, say, CUTS YOUR HP IN HALF

every time I've gotten a golden portal I've gotten a golden orb from a shrine of chance
and I've only gotten 3 gold portals

if you kill a shield enemy it cuts your health in half until the buff wears off, then you need to heal it all back
it's because the elite perk acts as a transcendance instead of as a shield genertator

>newtist challenge
>8 unique shrines
what did they mean by unique?

4 MAN MONSOON

US EAST

LETS GET THAT KILL AN ELITE BOSS ACHIEVEMENT BOIS

Attached: DpWQVcMXgAEsKnZ-orig.jpg (1241x1242, 163K)

To begin with, it's underwhelming because the buffs last barely any time at all, and don't scale nearly as well as they do for enemies.
But what's worse is that killing shield elites with Wake of Vultures instantly halves your health once the buff goes away, which is actively detrimental.

Easily the worst red in the game.

I CAN'T BEAT THE FUCKING PRISMATIC TRIAL AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I JUST WANT THE ITEM UNLOCK

What does the artificer do i just unlocked it

stealing energy shield can kill you, it take 50% of your life to generate a shitty shield that disappear in 3secs

at least one I think

3 slots left

It's just a way to make money. You use it and it damages you, you don't lose the health permanently.

all sorts of fun stuff as long as you are diligent with picking up mobility items first

Attached: lemurian eats shit.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I want HAN-D to donkey punch me

Attached: 557150.6000000518_image.png (1063x558, 106K)

never noticed health depletion in regards to the shielding. I'll have to pay more attention

Which log talks about how a 22 eyed demon sliced through PRovidence and his Wurms, making a reference to the Len's Maker glasses?

>Having a great run
>Accidentally blow myself up
fuck me

Attached: Tamamo mad.gif (599x336, 109K)

predatory instincts, the headdress that gives you attack speed for crits

How do you change someone else? Can only change my character even if i'm a host

No sorry i mean that active item what is it

>Deicide and cloning 7 items doesn't work
>don't have enough lunar coins to do any of the challenges
>no idea how to get to 10% health before charging the teleport
>not enough patience to do 20 runs in a row or push crabs off of ledges
Am I missing any good items? I'm already burning out on this game, probably just going to drop it until full release

Are the aqueduct secret switches always far apart or near each other? I've been scouring the map for 10 minutes after charging the tele and only found 1.

too bad everyone else can become far stronger in less time

Attached: output.webm (800x450, 2.71M)

Don't mind me, just taking my pet snake out for a walk.

Attached: 20190401120230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

how'd you do it user? did you run into a bomb with a tesla coil or frost relic? or did you do

since chef is basically impossible in 3D i hope they'll make another "joke" character in the future

Dammit, I still haven't unlocked it. I imagine it's the "200% attack speed" challenge

I want HAN-D to be playable in the dang game.

How do I get the merc
What is the easiest way to get to stage 7 or 8 or which ever.
Multiplayer seems unreliable because every match, the game seems to kick everyone out randomly.
How do I get there solo? How fast should I go? Should I get every piece of loot, or rush the teleporter instantly

altars spawn randomly on one of two hidden, fixed spots for every map so activating altars in the 8 different spots will finish the challenge

>invalid lobby ID
guess you guys are full, good luck user

A stereotypical TRADITIONAL RPG sorcerer playstyle.

Astronomical DPS, low mobility, extremely squishy, spells have additional special effects that can trigger.

M1 and R set enemies on fire for a bit.
M2 attack has a built-in Ukelele effect on enemies it passes but doesn't hit.
Shift lets you conjure up a wall of ice that lets you instakill enemies on low health. A friend mentioned that effect works on bosses too but I haven't verified that myself.

Yeah but commando is so boring to play. Artificer tosses out cool spells and has nice animations to boot

>Meanwhile Mul T clears the same enemy in half the time holding M1, probably killing sideenemies with procs.

He's got a model, so chances are, he will be.
They've gotta change his abilities around though, since in the first he used to be a slow ass boy with knockback on his punches but now enemies have ranged abilities so go figure. He's gotta be rebalanced.

Hoppo i know you are reading this. I love the game but holy shit optimize your code. Your game cannot be more intesive that dmcV at max settings

Attached: 1540818284275.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Cap the framerate, you dingus.

Some of the item lores are actually great, medkit one gives me chills

Well the point of the webm is to show a tanky enemy solo kill w/o procs because everyone complains ice wall sucks

why is commando R skill cd so high
other characters have better R and in a lower cd what the fuck
ALSO WHY NO IFRAMES ON ROLL THIS IS SOME GRADE A BULSHIT
FUCKING HOPOO

Easiest way is to play on Drizzle and faceroll everything since nothing will do any damage to you

Got the 30 fungus +29 will o wisp with engineer on recombination or whatever it's called, literally half map is regen range of 600hp/s and when I kill anything, all map dies.
IT'S GLORIOUS

I mean, it does. Thing went on a 10 second cooldown for a single mob.

>ALSO WHY NO IFRAMES ON ROLL THIS IS SOME GRADE A BULSHIT
This holy shit roll is so bad except for making it so you don't get fall damage.
GIVE ME IFRAMES

but you can hit a big line of enemies with it and it stuns :(

>Pick Mul-T
>grab every chest in the first level
>then find the syringe printer and PRINT ALL YOU CAN
>should have 13 syringes now
>proceed to next stage and just do the tp, you can brrrrrt bosses down in like 10s

US lobbies someone hoooooooooooooooooooost

What do I need to do to enable 16 player server capability?

How to open secret door in auqveducts solo? i seemingly cannot push jars on buttons, they are too unvieldy

i want to play Bandit, how can i get her

Attached: 1539891880832.jpg (657x527, 53K)

engi turrets

>her

it calls down a lightning bolt on a single enemy. I think it might have slight aoe damage and stun too. It is pretty great forgot name.

they fucked every single ability, m1 has the shitty ammo which fucks over syringes, m2 has the shitty charge which fucks over backup mag, R has the shitty range which fucks up everything, shift has nothing that can be boosted at all

she starts out strong and ends terribly weak

The lore in this game is actually pretty interesting

Wait is that it? That single option was burning up my machine?

Attached: Underrated+you+all+disgust+me+_09a8bbab865df5e9a7904893cf68cc3f.png (505x696, 261K)

bandito has a 2ft dongito my friend, and it is not any way feminine

literally 2 maps user, you can do it

>clone 7 items
just get enough items so that you can fuck your build up at the first 3d printer you see. this gives fireworks (white)
>lunar coins
activating 8 altars gives you a red that decreases use item cooldown whenever you get a kill.
carrying 5 lunar items at once in a run will give you meteors from RoR if you know what those are
>10% health before tele
green item berserker's pauldron. killing 3 enemies gives you a big boost to movement speed and attack speed for a short time
>20 stages in one run
gives clover (red). it isn't like RoR where clover let elites drop items at a low rate. Instead it doubles the times that a roll is done in game, and always chooses the beneficial one. Shrines are a lot easier to get items from, item procs are affected unless they are stated to not be affected by luck, etc.
>push off crabs
gives a lunar item. It halves your use item cooldown, but it always activates whenever it's off cooldown. sometimes it glitches out with items like drones and summons a fuckton of them at once. it's only good if you have a decent amount of fuel cells so that you can always spam your item. it's suicide if you have the crowdfunder though.

sometimes they can be right next to each other. they aren't always by a rock either. I had a switch appear near a wall on a cliff right next to the other switch

pastebin.com/04Gm4Crx

found out where the merc level log is.
its directly beneath the starting island. hopoo feathers are helpful but theres a platform that appears when you jump down

Attached: W609TAD.png (791x354, 361K)

if you've got a 60fps monitor there's no point wasting performance getting to framerates that you can't even see

Attached: 1962305.jpg (611x713, 51K)

>optimize your code
This game is exceedingly well optimized. The fact that anons can play in 16 man lobbies with all of these fucking stupid particle effects and mod in magma worms as playable characters without crashing is proof that the game is stable and runs well. Cap ya framerate nigga.
it should be capped at 60 by default though, the fact that it's uncapped by default is silly on their part
I can't get over the lack of i-frames on roll, Commando is my 3rd favorite char in RoR1 but I can't enjoy him in this game without those i-frames.

royal capacitor

also there are more than 8 altar spawn locations. sometimes multiple can spawn at once but it's rare. I know that there are at least 3 that can appear in desert and swamp

My friend bought me this game. I don't understand it

I think first two abilities are completely fine but ice wall could use a tweak and R needs to be reworked completely even though it's a strong ability
People like to shit talk ice wall because it's a bother to aim but it's strong

You'd think that brain stalks would be incredible for her, but hoooooo boy it's not.

>doesn't work at all for skills with charges
>flamethrower goes on cooldown anyway if you don't cancel it before the brain stalk buff ends.
>all she can do with it is spam a few walls

Despite what you might think, this game is pretty optimized and runs smoothly in many machines. However, it is true that the code has some spagetti and sometimes fucks people. Around 10% have some issues that almost fuck the game entirely, most common are freezes on item pickup, GPU going insane and game not booting. Uncapped framerate seems to almost kill any GPU. Hopoo said they're aware and working on fixing this.

So as merc do I just accept my death when a worm spawns?

Go solo, on the easiest difficulty, play as a character that you're good at that isn't the engineer (you don't wanna get fucked by a lavaworm) and remember to back off and heal up if your health is dropping too low
Did this and got him first try

you point and shoot, what's there to understand?

4 player eu

This PT is easy as fuck.
1) Huntress
2) Get Warbanner by spawn, stack at least two banners by some cover near the teleporter
3) Get every item other than the backup mag, armor piercing rounds, and crit shades
4) 3D print everything into soldier's syringe for a 10 stack or some shit
5) Grab backup mags, armor piercing rounds, and crit shades
6) Skullfuck the titans+golems, hide behind cover when they try to laser you

Second stage is even easier, it gives you another two crit shades and you have a ton of cover+high ground to abuse to kill the beetle queen.

Her M1 having charges completely ruins all of the fun of playing her. Nerf the shit out of its damage, I don't care, just take the fucking charges off. Soldier's Syringe stacks are the most fun part of playing this game.

you're living the dream, dude. I never risk shrine of order on Engi when I've got fungus

People complain about Merc having a hard time with magma worm but I have absolutely no issues with it. Huntress is the one who really hates the worm because she can't DPS it properly

enemies keep spawning in endlessly

no, you git gud

Thank you!

Mercenary is a fucking MEME holy shit
>Gain 100% crit rate for 8 secs with Q
>2 "Cheat Deaths" because why not
>Blocking almost every hits with the teddy bears
>Clear the Gold Orb boss at maximum difficulty level
>"Only" 5 Glasses 1 feather and made it through anyways

>BLOCKED
>BLOCKED
>BLOCKED
>BLOCKED
>BLOCKED
>BLOCKED

Attached: 20190401130753_1.jpg (1920x1200, 506K)

lmao

>11 energy drinks
>6 goat hooves
>4 red whips
Please I want to return to a dimension not composed entirely of speed.

Artificer hates worm the most and nobody can tell me otherwise
>stuck on the ground so she's easily hit by the fireballs
>no mobility so she's easily hit by the worm itself
>only DPS skills either have travel time making them a pain to land
>or they're close range so you have to stand in the fireball range to do anything

>drizzle
user...

How do hit it without getting fucking cornholed though?

Especially the overloaded fuckers

Attached: 1415084514013.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

It's shit in multiplayer because you have to kill the elite yourself, and it's shit in general because you get punished for killing a shielded elite since half of your health gets replaced by shields but once the buff wears off you'll be at half health.

>drizzle

>drizzle

Attached: 1553735964966.png (645x773, 11K)

>Playing on Drizzle
>Talking about difficulty like it means anything

just read the objectives on the screen

find and activate the teleporter
stand inside the red circle

once the tele is charged to 99 enemies stop spawning

coward

Attached: batshit.png (300x377, 134K)

Liked and subscribed! :^)

>drizzle
I mean, I enjoy playing on drizzle every other round, but come on man.

Find the teleporter (it's like a black platform with prongs coming out) and activate it. You then need to stand near the teleporter to charge it and also kill the boss, once you've done that enemies stop spawning and you can go to the next level.

The difficulty keeps going up over time so the aim is to get as many items as possible on each level while at the same time not taking too long

It's literally rainstorm you piece of trash. Go die.

drizzle lol

Global lightning bolt, has like a 5 second cooldown when you have so many fuel cells, get enough crits and crowbars and you evaporate health bars, even moreso if the enemies cluster together like when the dunestrider SUCCs

me and my 4 man got to the chamber of gold and got fucking wrested by gold guy
what the shit are we supposed to do

When do we get to lay down the LAW?

Attached: 1446853828830.png (551x550, 12K)

what item does trials gives you?

oh honey...

Attached: 2pg8NKs.png (113x55, 7K)

Did I win?

Attached: 8jDlVOC[1].jpg (1901x1079, 413K)

It's my first Risk of Rain game be gentle user

thanks anons

so did anyone actually genuinely unlock Artificer or did you faggots just hack lunar coins?

It really doesn't take that many coins, I've got like 17 right now and I already unlocked her

i unlock it through regular way cus lunar coins drop regulary

eu west

goat hoof or drank?

>overloading worm
you are either so tweaked out at that point that you smite it like a god, or you die.

>he plays on drizzle

Attached: 1530277332504.gif (615x548, 18K)

both.
get fast.

>he posts reddit memes

I got her genuinely, played her twice, then never touched her again

overloaded worms destroy literally any class without a broken item lineup
otherwise, you just triple dash with them into the air, use R to minimize damage, and use M2 to stay in the air so you don't touch the ground
unless your item build is complete shit you should be able to take a little bit of contact damage without getting instantly nuked

Anyone hosting a game for retards? I never played online yet.🦍

genuinely asking how I "unlock" bandit, any answers?

>unlock predator insticts
>it's not in the logbook anywhere

the thicc mod

you have to find it ingame to see it in the logbook user

Drizlets, when will they ever learn.

Attached: 1353812976732.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

If I have the 16 player mod, can I type sv_maxplayers (number) to make not anybody join past what I pick? 16 is fun chaos but I think 8 player would be ideal currently for bigger matches.

you don't, one of the characters is just called bandit for some reason

you have to acquire it in the game first

>accidentally teleport into ogreloaded werm
>melt instantly
"whoops"

Attached: 20190401193028_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

I was thinking about the things they could do with the game and these are my favorite ones.
How about the ability to change main weapons at the start but it stays withing the class type.
You have to unlock them through challenges.
Also how about the final boss being some kind of AI controlled super weapon that was on the ship when it crashed or some monster linked to the artifacts from the original game.

Attached: 33883be3c54bae225b5c767868d2e1142e35cd9b3b6c0eac9f43ca6094fe1741.jpg (250x250, 18K)

I'm trying to host more than 4 player game, even though I had no problems joining 16 player games, whenever 5th person joins my lobby they get a black screen.
How do I fix this? Does the host need to do something else besides installing the mod?

Attached: 1539630828475.jpg (640x625, 35K)

EU west 6 players

8 is a good number. most people preferred that for the original game

*cough* I'm sorry bros... I am switching to *wheeze* d-drizzle to unlock this clover...

I main merc and engie with controller just fine.
Set the turn speed in controller settings as high as you're comfortable for quick turn-arounds, then configure gyro in steam's controller settings as a faux-mouse and adjust in-game mouse sensitivity for the fine aiming. I use a switch pro controller myself, but dualshock 4 should work as well. I don't know whether xbone has gyro in it.

I really don't want to play for 3 hours straight on Drizzle just to unlock the Clover.

I don't know but I want to soon. Enforcer was fun, Paladins can go join me in a shield squad

>merc with controller

Attached: despair.jpg (520x390, 43K)

That's why it's easy though
Drizzle is for babies

3 slots left

open the console (ctrl+alt+~) and put in sv_maxplayers 16

Why are there so many casuals in these threads playing drizzle...

So are Mercs with 4 alien heads just invincible?

Does anyone have the music for the RoR2 post death results screen?
Its not on Youtube it seems and its not apart of the early release OST either despite being in the game.

Why are you a retarded faggot?

four player host when

I didn't follow the threads since the day it released
Did they really find a way to increase the number of players?
If so I'm buying this ASAP, only reason I didn't buy it was because I was afraid the game wouldn't be able to handle more than 4 players

what makes drizzle easy?
t. never played drizzle even in ror 1

Attached: mood.gif (500x180, 8K)

the same way you do it without table
commander 18 -> huntress 35/engi 25 -> commander 18 -> set them to whatever

players modded up to 16 players already.
hopoo said they will increase the max player count but only for lobbies and not for matchmaking.

how do you guys play knowing your never gonna get an aspect stage 2 and have everything you do suddenly turn 100x more fun :(

please put risk of rain in the title so we can find it easier next time

The rate at which the difficultly increases is slower.

1 slot open

you blind?

Attached: 20190401134742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

If i remember correctly you start with less enemies and their level is lower.
The timer is also slower.

>Miner translates horribly into 3d and thus we will never get him
hold me bros this hurts so bad

Attached: 1468333108611.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

Enforcer was straight up superior to Commando in the first game.

where the FUCK is my Sniper

it only took 3 alien heads for loader in the original

Attached: invincible.webm (1600x900, 2.99M)

Is transcendence a bad item? Whats the difference between hp and shield?

does he, tho? if they made mercenary work I'm sure they can do miner.

16 players so far

Attached: 20190331165617_1.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

it's shit. shields regen faster but they also take fucking ages to start regening. also all your healing items stop healing you basically

Post Artifact ideas, names don't matter too much

Instance - All item drops are instanced for each player

Share - Item's picked up are given to the person with the least amount

Dio - All players have Dio's Best Friend with 7 shared charges. When all 7 are used all players die

Technicolor - Elites can have multiple traits

Escalating Odds- Gambling shrines have a lower chance of dropping items early, higher at more money and at higher rarity.

Zooming - Lose 66% max HP. Gain 100% MS and gain 50% damage reduction when sprinting

Someone please post the BEEP BOOP FUCK THE WORM image, I need it.

Attached: 1536584254322.png (141x58, 16K)

>Share - Item's picked up are given to the person with the least amount

>literally item sharing

FUCK

YOU

FAGGOT

maybe ror2 commando but
>og commando
IFRAMES

Pretty sure they can make it work

Unf, I hope mah boi Loader makes it in. Invincibility AND grappling hooks in 3D, plus the shock poles probably becoming AOE's would be amazing and turbo fun.

Attached: 1538009187208.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

I don't think he's invuln on dash anymore

Merc was always a little cuhrazy, Miner wasn't. He really only works in 2d

Attached: ITS TOO LATE.gif (1280x720, 1.73M)

It's good if you get it early on, but it negates the benefit of pretty much all of the healing items you've picked up (slug, bungus, healing drones, etc)
your HP being shields means that it will regen really quickly out of combat, but you get no passive regen while you're in combat. So to heal you need to completely disengage. Also the item gives you quite a bit of effective HP iirc so the shield total will always be more than your HP total without the item.

you can't use blood shrines anymore, they give no money.

There's evidence to suggest that loader and han-d will be combined into one character

us central 4 man

Shields quickly regenerate after a few seconds without taking damage, but can't be healed by other effects.

Transcendence also boosts your max shield pool by 50%, and adds another 25% each stack. You could stack an absurd amount up if you're willing to spend all those coins.

just cause it exists doesnt mean you have to use it

your shit user

Attached: 1553873754798m.jpg (1024x992, 100K)

can the game handle 16 players without too much lag/enemy spawn rates being absurd?

What the fuck it's still locked but I got the challenge done.
How do I cheat it, this is bullshit.

Acrid with amped up pandemic when

Miner's backblast would be complete shit in a 3d space, but if they replaced that, then he might be workable.

1 needed

1 SLOT STILL OPEN

Enforcer and Paladin when? I want shieldbros

PORN
WHEN

That worked, thanks.

>THE LOA-D

Attached: 1550167820004.jpg (387x612, 125K)

>grabs all twelve quails around the teleporter

lobby

Attached: 1553885351122.png (750x937, 81K)

Really excited for Paladin. Wonder what his design will look like visually. What do you guys think?

16 player lobby 109775240987490342

for 6 player lobbys, put uploadfiles dot io/zdaq8 in /managed in ror2 folder

depends on the host. if the host has good internet there will be no lag from that side of things.
now framelag due to too much shit happening is a different thing altogether.
also items are very important in 16 player. otherwise you will take 30 minutes per bosskill.

honestly 4-8 seems to be the ideal team size.
but mostly the higher playercount isnt advisable because the game isnt balanced around it sure, it spawns more chests and enemies but difficulty rises exponentially more so.

no, but he's invuln on his R

big sword big shield man.

>Paladin
what?

Attached: shocked kot.jpg (500x480, 33K)

>Paladin
excuse me what?

EU west 6 players, 1 slot left

P-please join

Attached: 1430295886198.gif (640x360, 189K)

the only time Ive ever had an issue with this was a pair of fucking mercs going around and stealing everything

most of the time everyone gets at least one of whatever item is there, unless it's an item that clearly benefits one class more in which they should get more

>drizzle

Attached: 1528452813082.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Thank you friend

PSA: If you don't have [REDACTED] yet you can get it extremely easy with today's Prismatic Trial, you spawn on Rallypoint and have ten minutes to find the chest.

Attached: 1298574546091.jpg (594x412, 54K)

>When you teleport but then see a lunar coin you didn't pick up
FUCK

These are all really dumb and bad except maybe Technicolor

Attached: nige.jpg (685x380, 41K)

Some energy shieldbro with exploding rounds and melee aspects according to anons going through the files. I really want to have a Paladin shieldbro to watch my back while I do Enforcer stuff

Attached: enforcer.jpg (738x800, 78K)

Hardlight afterburner

Gives you +2 charges on your shift skill

This better happen or I swear to god I will kill you for getting my hopes up

Attached: hundreds 2.jpg (640x640, 50K)

god bless

Attached: 1491269822871.png (414x499, 454K)

Lobby, EU.

NEED ONE

Have you sacrificed your local Mul-T yet?

Attached: HIVE MINED.jpg (1257x707, 273K)

new 16 server WHEN

Hoopo please faster

Got her legit. I unlocked them all before any user brought up that you could cheat them in. They aren't hard to unlock, the "hardest" ones aren't hard, just rng based.

I'll host if someone will link me the shit required to host

I'd kill for a techno-paladin.
Hope this happens.

Attached: 1471158167656.jpg (736x436, 54K)

pastebin.com/TYBeiciW

OH NONONONONONONO

HAN-D FAGS BTFO

Attached: file.png (651x339, 53K)

I really want it too please don't hurt me

Attached: 1495532804060.png (131x184, 36K)

If Hopoo can't make it work, Modding will

>get preon accumulator
>see fuel cells in lunar shop
>dump entire white inventory for 17 fuel cells
losing the movement feels bad but it doesn't really matter when I can just oneshot everything with this fucking spam

I play merc with a ps3 controller just fine
His dash timing is lenient enough to do a quick ~160 degree angle which is fine in most cases

>Grapple and big mace

Attached: 145.png (500x569, 364K)

>only have lunar items, Newtist and Deicide challenges to do
>no lunar coins drop ever
>Even an hour into monsoon runs i don't get any elite bosses to kill
game please

FOR EVERYONE WHO KEEPS ASKING FOR THE WIP CHARACTER LIST HERE IT IS:

Bandit - 100% the next survivor, to what me and others can tell only his Dynamite is broken atm, but hes in a very playable state, some items dont attach properly

HAN-D - Has 2 of his 4 skills working, you can play as him now but hes missing any sort of Aerial attack so imps will rape you in early game if you dont get missile util

Sniper - Has been left in the same state as we last saw him on the Devblog, he can aim down sight and shoot 4 rounds, his back flips dont want to work for me though, Model is a white commando with new stuff on his back

Enforcer - With so little work done on him, I dont think hes gonna make the cut, when I loaded him hes a literall white box with some of commandos abilities and a shotgun mechanic

Assassin - Probably was a test for Melee characters, Merc got in and HAN-D is on the way so they could rework what they have done with him so far into an Acrid successor, Probably cut no matter what

Bomber - A Commando with rockets, thats literally it, if Assassin is not making the cut, i could see Bomber being a crowd control character

Paladin - This is the character who makes me think Enforcer isn't gonna make it, hes an Elite Beetle with a fireball and a working shield, animations are fucked though

Feel free to speculate on this from here, Too bad Loader, Chef, Miner and Acrid are MIA at the moment.

Can I run this with a low power gfx card? My ram and processor are fine but I have a nvidia GeForce gt 1030

EU! 3 slots open.

Maybe.

Alright, can I get a run down on this game? I always see generals for it but I have no idea what it’s about. I understand it’s roguelike?

>getting hardlight early with merc

Attached: 1518604810490.png (443x229, 130K)

>Sniper
>he

>no elite

if you can get a mountain challenge statue you get one every time.

in the process of setting this up. give me 10 min

Fucked up, sorry!

EU, three slots. Sorry bout that!

Do start private game dumb dumb

>Wanna try multiplayer
>Scared of being a shitter and dragging everyone down

Yeah I fixed it now! Set up in private lobby.

But that's what i did on a few levels but didn't get the thing

do matchmaking.
everyone is a shitter there.

just do it dude
everyone in multiplayer is a shitter anyway

pick a class, kill monsters and a boss on each level
pick up chests with items with the money you get from the monsters
after a few levels you are fucking strong and it's pretty fun
ends when you die or kill the final boss(not yet in this version since its an early acces)

He is though

Attached: unknown[1].png (1202x677, 1017K)

i got my engie so idgaf

Guys quick, as Artificer, foreign fruit or primordial cube?

Attached: 1517836251364.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

RISK OF RAIN? THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA RAIN IS DIARRHEA DOO DOO FROM MY ASSHOLE ALL OVER THE 2 PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE PLAYING THIS DOGSHIT GAME!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????

Attached: 1474321263160[1].png (700x395, 351K)

Play another class

cube

CUBE
CUBE
ALWAYS CUBE
WHY WOULD YOU EVER TAKE FRUIT TAKE THE DAMN CUBE

Milky Chrysalis

Oh shit im the HAN-D in that pic, Nice one bro

The game is still in early access so Hopoo could surprise us with anything, although it does seem that some RoR1 characters won't make it sadly enough. Thank you for testing it out user.

why the fuck would you ever take the health equips unless you're really desperate

FUCK MUL-T AND FUCK THE GROUND

This post was made by the Mercenary Gang

Attached: the jews fear the samurai.png (831x426, 476K)

>fire damage
REEEEEEEEEEE

chrysallis, then get the snail to autocast and coolddown reduction for use items.
it results in infinite airtime. speed and momentum carry over. you will become an unstoppable angel of death flying over the battlefields.

How'd you get him?

God I hope Enforcer doesn't get scrapped. I want to play him in 3D badly together with a paladin. Bullying a boss by walling them in together or going back to back when there are way too many enemies sounds fun

I thought because of no defence/avoidance skills. But ill get the cube, ok.

But I'm having most fun with her

Attached: TF_Engineer.gif (350x213, 1.32M)

>no chef
fuck off, your list is fake

Royal Capacitor, command all elements like a true wizard.

do I need to fight the guy in the lunar place to pick up the mage? I have 11 coins not sure if just go straight to the place or get op first

convince me brittle crown isn't a complete piece of dogshit

What's the easiest class to unlock Merc with if you're bad?

>start making a RoR drawing meme
>PS crashes and I lose most of the progress
See you tomorrow, I guess

Attached: 44758dc9098b01a8d50d4d1a7c53b9d7.png (525x525, 70K)

I think he would be alot better in this game. They could just make it where he can aim him shield manually at all times. All his skills can stay the same except for his old shield deploy. Maybe change it to just a fire rate buff or a directional hop he can do for some small mobility.

Another idea that could be needed to balance him better with his shield would be to make it only reduce damage significantly. Perhaps 80% or so. Change his old shield deploy skill to a buff that raises his fire rate and puts his damage reduction up to 100% for a duration.

Going to the risk of rain /vg/ thread was a terrible idea
I really hope we don't get forced into that shit

To prevent that, when making new threads, don't put repetitive info such as guides in the OP and try to give each thread a unique subject, like favorite enemy, favorite item, etc.

WHOLE LOTTA SWORD SHIT

Attached: seensomeshit.png (1901x1079, 2.35M)

Mul-T
You don't have to fight anything.

play easymodo

I'm bad and I did it with Commando.

You just buy it from him for 10 coins. If you have 11 you can spend one of those coins to guaranteed get there.

I really hope we just get the wholle rest of the cast and the 5 wip slots are just bait

mult is the shitter character

>health
>dps
>speed
he has it all

looks really dope with the shield and that weird shit on your head

Crowdfunder. Infinite ammo. Just dont get hit.

I hope that whole log page gets filled with characters.

16 MAN

US EAST

Attached: 1445913734049.png (500x700, 111K)

How the fuck do you do it without health regen and only 2 skills?

>16 man meme still going
retards.

>Merc
>138min MONSOON
i'm too scared to try that m8

Attached: 1554134720366.png (378x504, 9K)

Play Artificer.

Attached: play_artificer3.webm (1148x486, 2.87M)

It's best to itemize mobility where you can on her

First you need to convince me that you aren't dogshit at the game.

>power rankings
BALANCED IN MUL-TIPLE WAYS
MANDO
ENGI WITH GOOD ITEMS
HUNTRESS
MERC
ARTIFICER
ENGI WITH BAD ITEMS

i still hate her Snapfreeze

If Syringe increased the damage output of the flamethrower she'd be perfect. That is my one absolute problem with her that prevents me from playing as her as much as I want to.

Out of work and omw home
Soon I can kill some bugs (and alien monsters I guess)

Attached: f087aeaf00b942cf9c7138474b2fc4be.png (789x1107, 240K)

>engi with good items below commando
haha what the fuck dude

>engi ever that low
Absolutely not.

JOIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I just Transcendence by accident, is this good or am I fucked?

>90 min
>drizzle
every time

Commando is ridiculously good, you just haven't given it a good try because his abilities are so boring.

Should I but RoR2? I got just enough money for it but I'm worried I'll buy it, play for a while, then move on to another game and I'll have spent the 20$ for nothing.

Attached: dedede_thonk.png (911x1024, 726K)

>drizzle
still looks pretty fun though, god I love this game

Did the "spend 10 minutes collecting every item before activating tele and then wonder why everything is oneshotting you" fags fuck off yet?

it increases how many times you hit in the time frame. it does increase dps and procrate dramatically.
on hit items are the best thing ever for flamethrower. if you think mul-ts nailgun was broken stack a bunch of proc items and syringes on artificer.

Well it kinda does by making her spew it out instantly but I think syringe should just add more ticks to the flamethrower.

if you liked the first game you will LOVE the second m8

Someone make an EU 4 man lobby already

Attached: angry borb.jpg (480x360, 12K)

How is it even done in this game? I played a lot of the first game. I played on normal for a while but started playing nothing but Monsoon later. I've had exceptionally long runs on Monsoon many times in the first game. I can barely even do long runs on Drizzle in 2. I can't get very far at all on Rainstorm and die within the first few levels of Monsoon. Is this game way harder than the first one or am I missing something mechanically that the second game has introduced?

it's ok. you could do much worse with lunar items.

you can't heal anymore except by not taking damage for a while so make sure you have escape options

What are proc items

PATCH SOON

Was going for clover, also it was MP but friend died.

Attached: play_artificer3-2.webm (1148x486, 2.87M)

>he bought lunar coin?
>dump eet

Attached: bogbot.png (484x406, 13K)

Anything that has a chance to activate when you hit an enemy, such as glasses/ukulele/sticky bomb/ect

on hit effects.

broofs

Attached: 1518020478946.jpg (250x182, 7K)

You will get there eventually user

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1917x1077, 1.36M)

commando is good sure but he's not even close to good items engi
triple tesla coil on its own solos entire maps

haven't run into one in over a day now, pretty good

it looks like you do need to farm just a bit before starting the tele though otherwise you get barely any gold

Dirty, dumb frogposting scum.

Hopoo stated on their Tumblr that there will be a Monday patch. The only confirmed thing in the patch is crash fixes. It could be a very small patch.

So does triple grappling hook commando.

Attached: Wqfrmok.png (685x854, 72K)

12 slots.

>still didnt get teslas on Engi
it does utilize tesla with turrets, right?

>tougher_times.jpg

U.S. west, 1/6

I realized earlier you need the DLLs to join if you end up being the fifth or sixth player and can't connect to the character select screen. Unzip this and extract "Config" and "Managed" to your Risk of Rain 2_Data folder

Attached: Risk of Rain.gif (500x375, 595K)

>no more save editing
ohnonononono

>mfw just accidentally picked up shaped glass
>356 HP on lvl 3

Attached: just fuck my shit up.jpg (600x719, 147K)

Fuck Magma Worms
Fuck Beetle Queens
Fuck Dune faggots
Fuck flying Jellyfish

>Get Bandit
>Get HAN-D
>Get 6, 8, and 16 player lobbies
>Oh yeah and we fixed some crashes lol
Not likely but IMAGINE

yeah that's why it's so good
just getting one tesla is enough offense to carry you for like 60 minutes, if you get more everything simply gets deleted on sight

I fucking feel you man. Merc is my main for RoR1, but I just cannot get a handle on him this time around.

2 slots left, EU west 6 players

6 players, 2 slots open

I got this so maybe it's out already?

Attached: Capture.png (399x174, 26K)

The fifth and sixth players need the dlls for six player games. Was hosting earlier and they absolutely could not get in.

If you take stun grenades or stickies on anyone but Commando or mult you're an idiot.

>Sweeping attack
>Charged dash
>change backblast to something better
>jumping bomb aoe like the first game
How could it not work?

us central 4 man
1 needed

1 slot open

They work on everyone if you have enough syringes and enough stacks for either of those.

>109775240987465865
1 SLOT LEFT
JOIN FAGGOT

>tfw the TC-280 solos magma works

What does this box do?

Attached: 20190401102350_1.jpg (2560x1440, 564K)

Rehost of the EU west 6 player lobby

laughs at you for being slow

>can't press ready
fucking hopoo, fix this shit

Still open.

cuck you

So do we know how unlocked items work? Do only the host's unlocks work or is it a combined effort

Robot friends is good.
CHEF WHEN ?

Attached: OQlxjJJ.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

link to mod to remove artificer's skirt?

ass hotdogging with huntress and artificer

Rush to it within 10 minutes of your run beginning to unlock new equipment.

join gosh darnit

Give you one of the most overpowered weapon against almost all bosses but the magma worm. At least it would but YOU'RE TOO SLOW

da big guns

>the virgin barrel opener vs the chad locked chest
heh, nothing personal cuck

CRIT GLASSES ARE ADDITIVE

>EU fags only
>4 player runs, no bandit bs

no shit sherlock. if you go above 100% you have a chance to double crit and so on. its by far the best way to scale damage. 20 glasses means you will always deal 400% damage.

They always have been?

>double crit
W H A T

>not getting a few stun grenades on merc with how rapidly he attacks between m2 spam, canceling his m1 between attacks, and R
granted you shouldn't do something stupid like drop everything for a 3d printer with stun grenades, but goddamn user.
you could make a case for artificer too but it only really works with her flamethrower

it doesn't open for slowpokes like you.

it guarantees an equip item that's basically a big dick version of artificer's M2
stacking a bunch of fuel cells with it is absolutely disgusting

Attached: file.png (713x285, 38K)

lets say you have 12 glasses. that means you have a 100% chance to deal 200% of your damage and a 20% chance to deal 400%.
if you had 22 glasses you always deal 400% damage and have a 20% chance to deal 600% damage.
its by far the best way to scale damage.

holy SHIT

If you were to port over Enforcer, how would you change his abilities? I'd mostly keep it normal but maybe add a little bit of mobility to his shield bashing. Maybe make him a little more of a slowly advancing wall while Paladin is more rush in and destroy?

I'm surprised that Hopoo removed the Overlord Imp laser to make ground explosions.

Attached: filename.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>600%
isn't it a multi crit, so wouldn't it be 800% if it goes 100 > 200 > 400?

Do i also need to do this if im not host?

Attached: 1544069621464.jpg (530x530, 24K)

Guess it was redundant with the Titan beam.

But you can get that from non-lock boxes just fine, guess there's no need.

I just want muh sniper and bandit.

I wish the time chest gave items if you've already unlocked the equipment from it

If only I could find a bear/mag print.

Death is possible if you're not careful.

i thought so too but i did number checks. it scales linearly. its still the best way to scale damage over all. the damage increases in 200% steps after the first 10 glasses. i assumed as you did originally but its not the case.
basically i took cheat engine and tested the critchance by setting it to different percentages. to confirm that it does indeed go above 100% i later stacked as many glasses i could and according to cheat engine it indeed broke 100% and scaled the damage accordingly.

EU 2/4

Sniper was great for being able to do a fuck ton of damage to every enemy in front of him. How is he going to work when he can only shoot one or two enemies at a time? I guess he'll just be a boss killer for the most part.

you have to unlock it first before it appears in a normal box, which means opening the timed crate

of course you can pick it up in a multiplayer server if the host has it unlocked

the game crashes when I use it

that's why I said guarantee user. you can get it anywhere after you unlock it by being fast
personally I go fast for the first 3 stages and farm the 4th for guaranteed red items, so I might as well find the chest and get the free accumulator

2/6

>600% damage
PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

Attached: 1330870918239.png (334x393, 83K)

Is there a way to track how close you are to unlocking him?

come on guys

16 MAN SERVER

JOIN

MAKE SURE YOUR DLLS ARE CORRECT

Attached: 1407885134743.png (700x1244, 41K)

>crying over stone titan

Attached: 1542260920785.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Wrong dlls for 16 players. Here you are.
mega.nz/#!kcBmBaia!zGXPYbFyPN_euVKbVioIlzDPp273hGye32_G6SifwFI

He's surprinsingly easy to deal with, that said, his ground fisting can caught you by surprise if you are busy somewhere else, and can pretty much kill you in one hit.

NOTHING WILL BE WRONG

Attached: dick=fullyErect.png (400x473, 270K)

IMAGINE PLAYING A CLASS THAT ISN'T CONSTANTLY MOVING

5/6

Tbh I don't get the crying over vagrants, I play merc pretty much exclusively and have yet to die to one. Like just go behind a rock nigga like use iframes.

EU west 6 players, 3 slots left

GET IN FAST, NEED ONE MORE
5/6

Attached: 1542740467085.jpg (600x553, 82K)

stop joining and leaving you cunts, if half of you just stayed we would have a full server by now

Attached: 1408465368832.jpg (410x422, 59K)

Do items stack have a limit?

Attached: 1544548041198.png (350x350, 160K)

lmao its like they enjoy playing in the dirt instead of majestically soaring in the skies

Attached: shadman.gif (544x306, 3.86M)

I preferred the first game so far. Hope they fix the issues and its not a dif in design they're adamant on maintaining. Lack of non-shooters (with the next 2 planned apparently being shooters) and the ''STAY NEAR GATE OR IT WON'T PROGRESS!'' along with locked chests while its turned on are the main issues. Moving across the map dynamically fighting and buying shit while it counts up was fun. Sitting in one spot while the loot is just turned off is not

I actually got my huntress ass ground fisted because it came out of a higher platform while I was using her R skill.

COME HERE NIGGERS

He's definitely one of the bosses I like to see except when he's blazing
That said I wish the laser weren't so inconsistent in its tracking. Sometimes it'll hit me no matter how I move, and sometimes I can no energy drink sprint ahead of it and have no issue.

No

Agreed, fuck red circle and fuck red claws.

So far no, guess they'll implement them in the future like they did in RawR

Those are people black screening, idiot

then they need to get the DLL files

imo my biggest issue with the game is the lack of visual for certain enemies attacks like the lemurian fireball where it's not really a problem early on but eventually everything can pretty much kill you in two hits and it's pretty cheap.

Man they need to add lights for the chests and red for opened chests.

4 player na

>Have a good run going
>A dozen enemies spawn in the air above me offscreena dn also behind me
>All use super fast tracking lasers
>Press invul/dodge button the instant you see laser or just die
These enemies do not work well in this perspective

Agreed, hopefully they'll change it or it will be an artifact feature

It took 5 one hour long runs but i finally got it

Attached: 20190401200706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

>Clear the Gold Orb boss at maximum difficulty level
>maximum difficulty level
>difficult
>drizzle

Attached: drizzle.png (1469x800, 725K)

4 slots left

So you don't get the achievement for opening the gate on the sand level unless you kill both bosses, good design especially when one of them is a fucking OP blazing enemy on level 2

>everything is going incredibly well
>see orange lines while heading for chest
>fuck a wisp is targeting me
>get hammered to a sliver of health left
>turn around
>20+ wisps mouth wide open about to fire again

Attached: 3.jpg (852x480, 17K)

Two slots left

>tfw you’ll never have Huntrass sit on your face.
Why even live.

Attached: A6EB746E-1534-4715-9BB0-CF37110978F1.jpg (976x1024, 67K)

i redid the DLL files for the server

if this doesn't fucking work I have no idea what will

Attached: 1450042478347.jpg (960x949, 57K)

Wisps are ironically probably the most dangerous enemy purely because they're so cheap. They can spawn fucking anywhere and have range comparable to the bow. They tickle you to death early because you lack healing and punt you to death later because everything does

All caps Monsoon Merc man, where's the fucking footage

Did you enable "sv_maxplayers 16" in console?

Nice work so far user, can’t wait for finished product.

ITS WORKING GET THE FUCK IN HERE

They are mostly cheap because they use hitscan compared to other enemies projectiles or AoE, so there isn't much ways to avoid the attack once it's locked on you.

IT WORKS

IT WAS THE FUCKING CONFIG FILE

Is that a reference to road to Eldorado?

One slot left

>109775240987599555
>109775240987599555

COMFY EU EVENING 4 MAN LOBBY
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN

>109775240987599555

>mfw no risky rains erobuddy to lewd with before and during ror sessions Ahhh

Attached: 1554126827084.png (1036x1066, 792K)

They'd be fair if they didn't track so well and shoot so fast.
Golems are the same shit and feel far more fair

Yeah, animated too

go away SLUT
Are you fine with holding hands?

>Ironic weeb makes an absolutely abhorrent post
Imagine my surprise
Press [E] to obliterate yourself faggit

im right here user🖤

Based, can't wait to see the final product

5 SLOTS LEFT

Attached: FREEDOMS INTERNALLY.jpg (350x300, 16K)

>drizzle
>multiplayer
when will you drizzlefags learn

Why do people like you exist. I don't get it. Why is there always a subsection of faggots like you who have to make everything some kind of retarded ERP fuckthing in every multiplayer game. Why.

>implying
leave your steam hun

Attached: Basedpost-1.png (1774x619, 187K)

>she

Anyone else not enjoy multi as much as they want to?
I get tired of sharing the items just because I kill really good or shit, even playing with friends who can coordinate. I get boss items are easy to share but other shit is annoying. It's funner to see what happens to your build as you grab every item in singleplayer rather than organizing it around a specific build in multi where you have to get bustling fungus as engi or whatever shit for example.
Also already getting bored with the game after getting all the characters, RoR1 felt more gritty and fun to me it's weird

Attached: 1526739621763.jpg (599x503, 31K)

4 slots left for an EU west 6 player game

Because we're fucking lonely you normalfag. This isn't reddit.

COMFY EU EVENING 4 MAN LOBBY
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>109775240987599555
>109775240987599555

>109775240987599555

Top 10 examples of places you don't want to be

don't freeze it

Attached: 20190401211950_1.jpg (1920x1080, 840K)

There should simply be the ability to drop items. There can be no harm in doing so.