What are some good games ruined by bad remakes

What are some good games ruined by bad remakes

Attached: 1554080566328.png (399x504, 311K)

okay THIS is fucked.
crazy that jaw filing is starting to get popular with asians in the west too.

FFX

Attached: 1x4BLoG.png (478x305, 354K)

star control

but she looks objectively better on the right

Damn
it's dishonest
But cute

Left: soul
Right: soulless

Attached: 1533813688573.jpg (960x960, 73K)

she was actually more attractive on the left

Where do you draw the line between a remake and a reboot?

Attached: donte ryuko edge miracle.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Definitely this one. The models are completely fucked and the music is replaced with a discount remix version on the PS3. I don't get why so many remasters have to fuck the models. The game was perfect as it was, just upscale the resolution, framerate, and maybe improve the sound like in FF XII.

Attached: 220px-NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png (220x210, 72K)

She’s prettier on the left

Why is she showing off her recessed hairline on the right?

Wait...so why did she make herself uglier?

Attached: Confused teacher.png (872x632, 162K)

de-asianing FFX was such a bizarre decision.
were players really complaining Tidus looked too chinky back at launch?
I really don't remember anyone even mentioning it at the time.

Cute or not, there is less bone, meaning her jaw got more fragile. I wonder if the surgeons consider structural integrity and not only beauty, and if some if these fake kpop dolls got jaw fracture in small accidents etc

I don't think they give a fuck about it

Attached: e773a71c63677f28202e85ec1585c535.jpg (387x599, 46K)

most women will make themselves uglier in the pursuit of making themselves beautiful.
It's extremely common.

For example, there are many women who will draw on eyebrows.
They will either shave them off and draw them, or they'll draw OVER their existing eyebrows.
These women are honestly of the perception that men give two shits about eyebrows.
Like a guy would check her out and then think "damn she's cute but those eyebrows are fuzzy like an eyebrow or something yuck".

Men can do similar things but it's far more common in women since women are expected to do more for their appearance.

They don't give a fuck.
You usually have to pop over to a country that doesn't have it banned in most parts of the world because of how bad it is.
These people usually end up with constant pain for life and will get jaw injuries and fractures for no reason, especially as they age.

I don't get why they remove bone instead of just adding air around the face

Why is Yea Forums the only place that would pretend a manjawed square bread lookiny face is better than the cute round perfect oval on the right?
I think it's just exclusove to before afer pics, because even if it's a before and after of some chick with a face full of acne, blemishes, and wrinkles, they'll pretend it looks better like that than with makeup on.

Attached: 12785890.jpg (576x1023, 62K)

She looks deformed in both, at least on the bottom she is covering up her skin blemishes from the makeup and eyebrow removing she caused herself though.

Left is beauty, right is sameface bullshit for weeb fuckos that needs to die.

Left is so much better

>ruined by bad remakes
are you fucking retarded subhuman, the original game is still there and you can play it and ignore remake, not even worth a you let alone like

to be fair the before here would look 10 times better by just having some fucking eyebrows

Unironically better looking before. Fucking disgusting people taking a perfectly good face, a wonder of nature, and ruining it to look like a 10 year old white girl.