It’s actually real

>It’s actually real.

Holy shit.

Attached: 22EBFD8D-4489-4750-8625-1B9BC3DA1F17.png (996x650, 1.19M)

Attached: 1548978048447.png (1400x586, 692K)

I wish.

Hey it's the dude who leaked Sekiro again....the press was just shown some shit....it's a Bloodborne PC port in the vein of Prepare to Die, and it's going to have new content. We we're just shown a trailer with mostly PC footage of old levels but we got a few glimpses of shit.
>I saw two new trick weapons, an old fashioned Zweihandler (in the vein of the one from Dark Souls, except it's "effect" is to apply a black flame effect on it's blade, which augments it's moveset), and a monk-like quarterset.
>A new armor set, which was an armored longcoat, like an Inquisitor from Warhammer
>A brief voice over, "Fear....oh, formeless Odeon...fear...fill us with fear!"
> New enemies; a giant Cthulhu-esque humanoid slamming his fists into the ground causing a purple vortex, and a giant lamprey...thing that sticks to the player and begins to devour them.
>A new area, a derelict city, made from black Cylopean stones, and covered in mist.
>And you get a glimpse of a new boss...a giant, tentacled, dragon thing with hundreds of eyes across it's boss that kinda looks like Kalmeet but designed by Giger.
>The trailer ends with another voice over. "Fear him...fear the formless one...and his sunken city..."
>Then it shows the title, Bloodborne: The Formless Blood, with a PS4 and Epic Store icon below it...

If you don't believe me (which most of you fuckers did for the Sekiro leak) it dosen't matter cause you'll see the trailer on Wednesday.

Attached: 511D200E-9F6C-428B-8ABE-44A1C4D0F363.jpg (255x383, 49K)

If you're lying I will personally find you and shit down your throat before brutally mutilating you.

like for NEVER EVER

EGS shills getting creative now

post your real address if you're not lying,fucker

How could this happen noooooo

If it is true then good for pc. Im all fine with it being enjoyed by more people. Doesnt harm me none. Shame that this meme says epic games store. Noone will play it on Pc if thats the case. Regardless all the fags on Yea Forums will shit on people with ps4s for a LOOOOONG time. If only the autists here had better material.

Isn't this an old pasta

like for NEVER EVER

Attached: the formless kek.jpg (1299x215, 75K)

Have a like for the read, I don't care if it's real or not.

Who cares if its on PC? It gets more exposure, and we get more content. I hope its true. Stop circlejerking on your consoles and just enjoy vidya.

if they're going to bring such a shitty game to PC, im glad it is on epic games and not steam. but who cares because its fake and will never happen

If it's exclusive to epic store I'll be pirating the game. Regardless it will never happen.

it'll be emulator exclusive in 2026

Gabe Newell 纽厄尔加布 Valve Software 阀门软件 Steam 蒸汽 Half-Life
半衰期 Gordon Freeman 弗里曼戈登 1998 Black Mesa Incident 1998年黑色台面事件 Seven Hour War 七小时的战争 Resistance 抵抗性 Red Letter Day 大喜的日子 City 17 uprising 城市17起义 Lambda 拉姆达 Index 指数

Couldnt care less, the best FROM game is already on pc

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>$60
I would be pissed desu, that game is old as af

Port begging fucking pathetic.

Steamfags BTFO!!