Assassin's Creed

How do I get into Assassin's Creed? Should I start with Origins? Or Black Flag? II?

Attached: Assassin's_Creed.png (1920x921, 128K)

Play them all from AC1 or be a little bitch and watch the summary at the start of AC2

Personally I started with Black Flag because it was new when I found out about the series.
Then I continued with the other games.

If you want the older more stealthbased games where you asssasinate people, play the first games.

If you want a more RPG open world with modern combat mechanics. Start with Origins and then Odyssey

The combat changed from Black Flag to Origins and Odyssey. It's better than the version in Black Flag in my opinion. Doesn't matter which game you start off with. Black Flag had a better setting and story but gameplay wise Origins was better and you can enable/disable enemy level scaling

All of them are shit, choose another franchise, preferably not one from ubisoft.

2, black flag, syndicate and Origins are the best and most comfiest

Prove me wrong

Get into it like this!

Attached: ACTier.png (1260x1126, 1009K)

Play them chronologically.

One of the worst AC tier lists ever

If you play II, Black Flag and either Origins or Odyssey you've seen everything the franchise has to offer. It's all repetition from there.

Play Assassin's Creed. If you find the story interesting, continue chronologically.
If you don't like the overarching story, just skip to II, Black Flag, and Origins or Odyssey like the other guy said. I prefer Origins but Odyssey is also good. They're all good if you aren't some sort of retard.

Whatever you do, don't do like me. I had a complete playthrough of all the games, back to back with no pauses in between and I hated myself when I came to 3

i cannonly recommend one thing, dont play too much at once, you will get fed up really quick, i would say you should play the max of two games so choose wisely.
the vanilla game and ezio trilogy are very good but the later parts have improved on so many things that its hard to recommend them over origins or odyssey. pick a smaller one from the early times and then pick up on odyssey i would suggest.

I would hate myself too if I just missed the remaster.

Play I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations and forget the rest

>If you find the story interesting, continue chronologically
why would you subject him into the false hope of the overarching story being good as the series goes on

I like it. I mean, I wish they would've gone harder into it past 3. There's a reason they still keep it in as fan service.

Play 2, 4 and Origins.
Unity if you like the setting.

Any other game is trash.Well these are also kinda trash but they're the least trash of the bunch.

This, but replace 2 with Unity. Honestly OP just try Unity or 4. That's peak Assassin's Creed right there. Unity still looks awesome.

Attached: 1542059309359.jpg (1920x1080, 1.62M)

How is it possible for video games to look this great?

Attached: 20f8441513e220bcf57de989d39f7aaf60f5500eb2ad7663c757726e95eabf89.jpg (1616x1080, 174K)

Fuck asscreed, man. Don't even bother.

Attached: c758fcef5e2f97d831c41c10b5d87eaf6842151a79c236221307641a5a40085a.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)