Let's settle this once and for all, is dsp /our guy/ or not?

Let's settle this once and for all, is dsp /our guy/ or not?

Attached: sekiro.png (619x407, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnFYoV9PsCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like for yes
Reply for no

yes

no one said this game was a souls game. I don't know why he is crying about it.

Attached: 7 - MU4CPS6.png (512x443, 108K)

>DSP

Attached: large.jpg (579x584, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UnFYoV9PsCk
He was always our guy.

Based

From has successfully pleb filtered their own community
The question: why?

BASED

Attached: BASED.png (1094x487, 1.09M)

I think he's not wrong that sekiro derives some twisted pleasure from having mini bosses two shot you and put you back at the last bonfire just so you can go through the very obvious stealth route and take a bar off the miniboss again.

What a boring opinion. It boils down to they removed class customization and its too hard for me now. DSP is gay and bluepilled fat faggot,

Hes wrong about Sekiro similar to Yea Forums so that would be a good case for why he would be this board's mascot.

>fat.
>bald.
>ugly.
>hates videogames.
>cant beat sekiro.
yep

I died less in Sekiro than most souls games. I think the most I died was on red Mr. Grinch

The problem is people are playing it wrong, the game wants you to be aggressive, if you back off to heal the boss recovers posture and most fights are ended well before the boss hits half health.

The customization is a bother, but the gameplay has the best sword combat I have ever seen. I would love for another souls game with this posture system and multiple melee weapons even if its less than 5

What does "variety of gameplay" mean?

People overstate just how much mechanical variety the Soulsborne games have. Most of it is cosmetic and meaningless.

no

Most of the time it boils down to "this game doesn't let me cheese shit with a big shield or arrows from across the map"

>I can't overlevel dis game sucks

This game is fucking dumb hahahaha broken mechanics hahahaha

>dsp is one person

Attached: 1459279901658.jpg (219x219, 10K)

NO

it was a similar reaction to Bloodborne. People bitching about Cleric Beast while they played keep away when just going balls deep, spamming r1 and dodging forward when he does any animation does the trick. Anyone who abused parries in DaS1 and played dex had an easy time while anyone else that played without summons got dumpstered
same with sekiro, people who played das aggressively are getting through with little trouble while people who sit back and play carefully are getting shit on in most fights

>cant beat sekiro

dude i've watch a lot of people play and he is doing wayyy better than most i tell you

I'd say the fashion souls guys were disgusted with Sekiro.

Objectively speaking, the only thing wrong with DSP is the snorts

If you spend 3 hours to fash up your souls toon like a little girl does her barbie doll, you seriously need to re-value your life choices.

>"stealth" game
>enemies completely oblivious to dead bodies or noise
>both Tenchu and MGS had ai that noticed dead enemies, sounds and footprints/tracks over 20 years ago

It's not that great.

you can use something other than the shortsword in combat without sacrificing a shitload of effectiveness.
or boss weapons are somewhat viable and not all complete pieces of shit

This is the most valid complaint imo. Stealth feels like a tool to make the game a bit easier rather than a proper mechanic in the game.

>comparing to Dark Souls everything From Software does, as if it was all part of the same series
It's like saying Tenchu 3 is disappointing because it's nothing like King's Field, or that Demon's Souls was a step down from Tenchu. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not be able to read a fucking game title.

>not playing as a cute well-dressed girl
cringe

CAHMANN DOOOOOD HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DADGE THAT??

WUUUUT?? FUCK BULLSHIT

>Being a tranny

>This game would have been a lot better if I could beat it quick!
DSP is such a loser goddamn

It adds a little neat strategic element to the main formula. And it's also pretty damn fun.

Souls 1, 2 and 3 and BB have some sick armor sets that you won't see in any other game. I can see the appeal.

>being a self-insert autist👌

The stealth in this game is a a mindless chore and they only reason it's in is because if the game only made you fight the enemies that you have to fight it'd be 2 hours.

Yeah but its not actual stealth, even ass creed had enemies on alert on finding dead bodies

It's in because it fits the setting you reddit fuck

>Better than being a tranny

Like if you agree.

*dislike*

It was hyped up more than it should have been and is very simple. I love this game so I'm not shitting on it but I can see problems others would have with the stealth system and really cannot argue with them about it

>the player should go through boring tedium because a shinobi would do that
Hey how about you make fun stealth instead of forcing your half baked vision on your fans

Attached: d10.gif (200x138, 126K)

Ever since that fags Witcher 2 video i cannot take him seriously or jokingly. What an insufferable cunt

No, it wasn't. Almost every gameplay footage out there was hyping the new posture system and swordplay. Every showcase of stealth ended with a fight, which happens 90% of the time in the game.

Setting is not an excuse to make a shit game

no one complained about optional simplistic stealth in MGR:R, and at least it makes more sense in Sekiro because context

Is pandalee /ourgirl/?

Attached: 1531677036927.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

I want to pee on those feet

>MGS1
>stealth game
>poorly designed stealth mechanics, even for 1998
>MASTERPIECE
>Sekiro
>clearly not a stealth game
>optional minimalistic stealth mechanics to play around with
>huurrr it ruinz tha game

yes, it's not as fun as Souls variety

Attached: bell demon.png (1624x928, 2.35M)

Sekiro is easier than any Dark Souls game if you include DLC. Maybe Sekiro's DLC will change it but it's unlikely due to the relative simplicity of the base mechanics IMO.

If you find Sekiro harder you're either so mentally ill you can't comprehend simplistic rhythm game mechanics, or you're a summonfag who never actually beat a souls game by yourself.

if 1 then DSP cuckolded every Son of Kojima in a literal and figurative sense

>or you're a summonfag who never actually beat a souls game by yourself.
So pretty much 95% of Yea Forums.

Test

I’m pretty sure on average DSP is better at video games than me, I just don’t record myself