ANTHEM BAD

>ANTHEM BAD
>EA BAD
>LOOTBOX BAD

YOOOOOOOOONG OUT

Attached: maxresdefault .jpg (1280x720, 83K)

So what exactly is your argument here? That Anthem is good and EA is good and lootboxes are good?

Funny how this daily repost by one guy is the only time Anthem is ever mentioned on Yea Forums.

>>ANTHEM BAD
>>EA BAD
>>LOOTBOX BAD

All of those are true though

Just buy the fucking game asshole.

this loser has nothing positive to say unless its about his boyfriend kojimađź’˘

He's just like us.
He's just doing it for the likes

This is the most zoomer post I have seen. You guys really can't handle criticism can you?

He's right, though

Is it good? Last I heard, they were having trouble figuring out the endgame progression.

Okay, where the fuck are the actual news?
Every person with a double digit IQ could realize the game would be fucking shit.

Even vg threads are gone, game is shit and dead.

>Put in microgransactions
>bioware too fucking lazy to even put in cosmetics
That's how bad the game is, so little effort was put into this game that they couldn't even be bothered to jew you properly

>read news
>make video from this information

If I wasn't so goddamn ugly, I'd do exactly the same thing.
It's not about researching, or reaching the super wide mass, it's simply a matter of jumping on hate train to get into the 100k views region.

I wanted to like anthem but I can't be fuckin bothered to even look at gameplay

Attached: GWPxwZn.jpg (439x533, 20K)

What the fuck. You fags told me the cosmetics would be free.

His argument is that OP is one of those MGS fans who spent years spamming MGSV hype threads and unironically watched the videos of the eceleb in the OP.
After MGSV turned out to be trash, all MGS fanboys went full emo and started pretending to hate everything they sucked off until then, including this guy.

That's all there is to it, the same reason why Death Stranding and Kojima threads keep coming up even though they are 100% shitposting: retarded MGS redditors throwing an autistic fit of rage for 4 years and counting.
I wonder when mods will start banning their discussion.

Attached: 1553802862105.jpg (770x578, 19K)

Isn't Yong super gay for Kojima?

Kojima.

Attached: yyy.png (640x415, 359K)

Didn't they say their target was six million sales before march 31st? But after the end of their financial year ea is radio silent.

Something like that. They've been keeping their digital sales figures to themselves, which makes me think they might have underperformed.