LF1M TANK for SCHOLO

Attached: 1543598347652.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLf5h25107k
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tank/healer combo with my bro
>any group i want
>drop priority starting

Attached: Cwz6UxtWgAAp9Uh.jpg (604x720, 45K)

Can't wait for autistic full-time pvp job grinding.

Classic niggas be like

Attached: classic wow.jpg (802x1038, 261K)

Tank THIS in Scholo

LFM UBRS (no more rogues) need key

Hey! Need a rogue?

no better feeling
literally controlling everything

... Nah...

I was a warrior/shaman combo with my buddy. This only matters until you hit max level. Good luck with all the main guilds having select 4 MTs that are all officers. Tanking in vanilla goes like this.
>easy dungeons
>best dungeon loot at all times even at 60 and can fully fund fury spec
>cant raid unless GM of guild or fury
>sit in org
>convert to pvp only but pvp warrior is shit without 24/7 pocket healer because they are easily kited

I rerolled warlock got to 60 twice as fast nearly and I got my preraid BiS in a fraction of the time because you can craft it. Even shadoweave can bring you into MC. Bloodvine+Dire Maul stuff and you are golden. Locks can also 1v4 pvp solo at any time especially with 2 void sacrifices.

Of course you don't, we're the most nerfed class in the game.

10 likes and Ill go female tauren shaman.

I'm a feral druid can I join

20 likes and I'll gank on my dwarf rogue

check out this 5

Attached: 1553010623784.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Do i roll rogue, priest or warlock

Priest is the most privileged class in Vanilla.

Don't roll warlock if you plan on playing alliance. Priest is the most sought after class.

yeah but like...isnt everyone rolling priest?

>alliance
why not?

Mage or Warlock in Horde (true)?

>you need to be prot to tank dungeons
lmao just get a shield

tanks = princesses

>alliance
If you plan on playing a pvp server, will of the forsaken will shit on you since half the horde is always undead.

BEST CASTER tell me please want to go alliance. also want free raid spots

Attached: 1543362054785.jpg (1024x640, 266K)

Gnome mage with engineering is a pvp monster.

>b-but I can't tank dungeons if I can't tank raids
why do fury faggots do this, why are you so afraid of tanking 5 mans

>will of the forsaken
ehh sure but on the other hand warlock PvE is drastically better because of salvation so idk...

I enjoy playing a tankslut though.

Attached: Darkness.jpg (550x487, 56K)

1-60 is cancer as alliance warlock
at least it was on ely and nost

>dont plan rogue on alliance because orcs
>dont play mage or hunter on alliance because gnomes

only if youre a shitter

i really dont see how one fear break would be such a gamechanger while leveling

>just want to play resto shaman and give my friends the buffs they need to succeed
>Absolutely hate the general population of wow once I leave my guild and make pug groups

Attached: 1552663665861.png (1267x785, 97K)

lvl 55 hunter, inv me

>The 10x daily Activision shill thread

Attached: 38207602.jpg (1748x2480, 901K)

>why not?
Class quests sends you to Barrens at 20 lvl

Attached: 1537227908517.jpg (3000x3000, 3.32M)

Just have to hold off on that succ then

>LFM Strath
>XY locked
>only full epic
>gearcheck AH
>speedrun

you dont do that one anyways? voidwalker > class mount > offhand quest > 60 > everything else

>one of the most useful daemon
>lol just don't do it
But anyway have a nice journey with you warlock, bro.
We are almost home:
youtube.com/watch?v=BLf5h25107k

are you retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

If I'm lucky enough to be ahead in level on launch, I might do it at 20, otherwise I might wait to 40 or so

The better question is, if the lvl 50 quest is in the game, should you go for the strong 2h caster that will eventually be replaced by DM/MC items or a trinket that offers certain utility throughout its entire life?

Trinket. dps is fleeting, free voidwalker is forever

based retard

I don't group up with wojakshitters, fuck off OP

liked and please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO

GIVE ME... CLASSIC... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID NOW!!! I SAID NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! IT ISN'T FAIR! I'VE WAITED AND WAITED, I'VE ATE MY TENDIES AND CLEANED THE PLATE, LICKED IT CLEAN AND ATE THE CRUMBS, I'VE EVEN WASHED A FEW OF MY THUMBS! GIVE ME CLASSIC NOW! I SAID NOW! MAKE IT FASTER. MAKE IT BETTER. JUST BE FUCKING FASTER. HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST MAKE A VIDEO GAME!!! GIVE ME IT FUCKING NOW. I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW. I'VE WAITED AND WAITED AND COLLECTED MY POINTS, NOW I'M SPENDING THEM ALL ON CLASSIC WOW JOINTS. IT ISN'T FAIR. IT ISN'T FAIR. I WANT IT. AHH..I--AHH GOD THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT.

*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

YOU DID THIS. YOU FUCKING DID THIS! YOU BROUGHT OUT THIS DEMON. YOU MADE ME A STOMP DEMON! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS. OH WHATS THAT? A PLATE? WOOPS. YEAH, I'M NAUGHTY, I'M A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY WHO WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT -I- WANT I SMASHY WASHY BASHY, CLLLEAN IT UP. YOU CLEAN IT UP. THAT'S RIGHT, OH ARE THE LITTLE PLATE SHARD PIECES GETTING STUCK IN YOUR FINGERS? THATS WHY YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND MAKE CLASSIC WOW. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! I'VE GOT MY DIAPERS ON I'M READY FOR A FUCKING ADVENTURE. HURRY UP! I'LL SMASH ANOTHER ON-- OH YOU THINK I WON'T? OH YOU THINK I WON'T? THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! *BEGINS SPINNING AROUND WHILE STOMPING/FARTING FURIOUSLY*

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! GIVE ME IT NOW! I SAID RIGHT NOW!!!! *CRASHES HEAD FIRST INTO PLATES, CUTLERY, AND VASES, SMASHING EVERY SINGLE ONE* OH FUCKING CHRIST, OH FUCKING CHRIST PLEASE GOD N-- HELP ME, THE-- THERE COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING SHARDS OF GLASS -- IP--PLEASE,. PLEASE HELP ME. PLEA-- I CAN'T SEE. I CAN'T FUCKING SEE. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD HELP -- NO I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK, I WANT-- OH FUCK THERES SO MUCH BLOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD I JUST WANTED TO PLAY CLASSIC WOW. NOO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS, I'M BLEEDI--I'M BLEEDING OU--HELP ME. HELP ME. PLEASE--..plea--...h--… h--..

….

*a light stomp is heard*

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Take your knowyourmeme filename and fuck off, no (You) and no Like

>user we need to talk, you're almost 30
Joke's on you, I'm 30 already. Retailcucks BTFO!

what about warlock gnome with engineering?

I gave him a like so you'll be SEETHING

Mage is superior to Warlock in almost any case in Vanilla WoW. Or all of WoW, really.

Best at what? There is no best at everything. You can't even say best at pvp or something, because different classes have different power levels depending on whether you're talking about world pvp (solo), BGs, duel or mass pvp, and even these change depending on your gear.

>warrior and paladin already in group

Last I played WoW on some private server launch with /vg/ I tanked Wailing Caverns as a Shaman while having a Warrior in the group, AND he took the shield with +INT on it.

Gnome lock

Troll mage or orc warlock

Can't wait for that 1.12 rushfest AV. Exactly what I was hyped up for. I mean, what else would I expect from activison fucking blizzard?

dwarf priest

who's here only for the music?

Attached: literallyme.jpg (630x188, 21K)

The weapon looks dope though, and that bag slot your trinket will take might as well have been a soul shard,

>not playing chad class

Attached: 5622C12E-70B1-4154-851C-60F63C55EF3C.jpg (1920x1200, 448K)

nice meme

male dwarf holy pally reporting in, can't wait to support my bros in both pvp and pve

Hey want a shadow priest? I can easily tank, dps, and heal with vampiric embrace.

pic unrelated

>tfw your boy is the healer but he also suck your dick running RFK

we’re going home boys, we’re going home

I am looking foward to prostituting myself and my shield out to desperate Johns.

Attached: 1539891836295.jpg (745x709, 205K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c

>Doing this but I've also got a friend rolling a lock for summons

Attached: 1538352184035.jpg (301x299, 20K)

>using detect invisibility inside the Ruins of Lordaeron to farm soul shards before it was time to head out and do world pvp or raid

People always complained about why they were level 51 but blizzard actually cared about Warlocks and let them have easy shard farming nearby.

Too bad if you were alliance you had to trek all the way to Ravenhill for invisible ghosts to farm shards.

I can't wait to look at my pre-raid bis resto shaman. I know every class wears a clownsuit before tier 1 but it's like Blizzard designed every piece of gear that had MP5 to clash as much as possible

Classic wow has nothing to do with activision and them even announcing it is admitting activision fucked up their game. Hide the thread if you don’t like it

can't wait to spend 1 month raiding and not get any epics because DKP is stupid and there's always corrupted officers screwing the randoms that joined.

>not being pne of the corrupted officers

just run your own guild lmao

Nobody uses DKP anymore though, and it's the most corrupt free loot system outside greed/need. Loot council is the one where you get the corrupted ones.

This is only a problem for shitters. Loot council ensures the best loot goes to the best players.

my first WoW Arena team was

I gotta find some shitty joke for vanilla for my pvp guild

>want to play a mage
>want to play on an RP-PvP server so have to choose between RP and PvP because no RP-PvP servers on release
>want to play and roleplay as a human male wizard but human males look like muscleheads so it looks kinda weird
>find female gnomes to be cute as a button and they have good racials for mage and would play one otherwise but don't like roleplaying as neither gnomes nor women
help

i remember seeing guys everywhere back when i played in TBC. it's probably bannable now.

How hard/stressful is it too learn new rules? I kind of want to try priest since I like healing in other mmo's but I've only ever done end game as a rogue. Maybe I'll just do mage.

>tfw going to report every single

Attached: 1474090323042.png (785x757, 121K)

Healing is easy, you’ll be fine as priest

Guys, remember to GROUP UP, GRIND MOBS, and TRADE ME ALL YOUR LOOT! Just like we did in vanilla!

Attached: 0AB6401B-CE99-4537-BDF4-724BFA9EB3AE.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Just play a human paladin,maybe? then you've got a reason for being a muscle head, but human priests don't look like muscleheads if you put them in robes, user

>need an elite mob to babysit you through leveling
>do barely above tank dps in raids
>only kept around to tranq and kite mobs like a bitch
Not very chadlike

>tell friends I want to play on an RP-PVP server, the best server format
>they can't get past the "RP" part and think it'll be cringey

Why don't people ever volunteer to tank 5-mans? You don't need to be a prot warrior, you'll get groups instantly, and it's the most fun and engaging role.

>tfw used to be one of those guys
>try RPing properly
>it's the best part of wow for me now

Some people will never get past that first leap, user. Just the way it is. It isn't there fault, most people think rp = ERP. They don't know the god tier adventures/scenarios you get into. Just one of those things.

Dwarf paladin or dwarf priest?

Zoomers are afraid of responsibility

dwarf priest, quite literally insta raid groups, and people will LOOK out for you. as in, come searching. best priest racial for pve, fear ward and god tier in pvp

responsibility is scary

Attached: 1512086718449.jpg (960x792, 74K)

That is one thing so many of these zoomers joining and planning on being priest won't realize. How many of them know that priest get there own unique spells to the race, and that UD shadow priest gets quite literally one of the most OP spells in the game?

Attached: moonberry.jpg (403x470, 62K)

Aren't paladins better for pvp? Wear plate, shit ton of defensive spells better support utility.

Let me tell you about Paladins.

Attached: Genkaku.jpg (990x553, 149K)

Depends what you want. I wouldn't recommend pvp for paladins though user, no. That one webm that is linked all the time is just very, very lucky situation. There are much better classes for it.

I leveled a warrior to 60 on a private server in 2017. Tanking today is too annoying. This isn't 2005 anymore, no one is going to wait for you to sunder each mob 2+ times, and your AoE tanking is extremely limited. Every second you spend is frantically trying to do whatever you can to keep aggro on all mobs while the DPSers start nuking before your charge even hits the first mob. It's just a pain in the ass with frantically taunting a mob whenever the taunt is off cooldown and every single fight is a struggle. Once or twice it's fine, even fun really, a hectic experience, but when it happens every single dungeon and your party members are retards just mashing 11111 it slowly becomes a chore. Even if you don't wipe a single time and the run goes with zero deaths you're going to feel drained like shit.

I might make a druid, though. Their AoE tanking is pretty brainless and losing aggro in dungeons is pretty hard, and I don't expect to tank raids anyways.

Shadow Priest can kill most classes in the game in a single shadow word pain, Paladin itself becomes unkillable and can just widdle you down in full healer gear. Take your pick.

>implying assmongoloid will be able to stay in vanilla

Asmon wont even play classic

>getting stressed out by combat as slow as vanilla's
If somebody decides to pull aggro then who gives a shit, they'll learn eventually.

I'm rolling a Ret Paladin and I'm going to be in the core team for Nax.

An important thing a lot of tanks don't understand is you don't need to hold all the mobs when your DPS get overzealous. You can let the skull roam free if they're burning it down fast enough and focus on building threat on the other targets. If your group doesn't follow marks (I recommend binding skull/X/moon) then they're retards and deserve a sloppy run.

Marking mobs goes a long way. Retards will pull anyway but they usually get called out immediately if they're not on skull.

>he's rolling a dwarf priest
>he's not rolling a night elf for starshards meme builds

Attached: 1543889444862.png (1000x1000, 632K)

what if you're an autistic perfectionist who gets annoyed at himself for losing aggro though

Daily reminder to laugh at the idiots playing on PvE servers

dwarf in cloth is just dumb
that's why I'm rolling fem nelf priest

reminder that if don't go dwarf you're a likelet😂

Alliance Warlocks where we at?

Attached: 1524434345576.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>tfw on private server
>roll female qt nelf
>don't know about priest race spells
>woah, moon fire
>it's quite litterally, the WORST spell in vanilla

why on earth, did they make it so bad? its channelled, you can't move, AND it costs like 5000 mana or something, it's fucking so bad

WTS PORTAL TO DARN 1 LIKE

I'm fine with more simplistic gameplay
I'm sorry but i mean support priest vs support paladin i'm fully committing myself into being a healer in all aspects of game.

Give up that first skull and chainpull to stay ahead of the curve, or just play a shaman and earth shock while chugging mana pots.

>play perfectly
>B-BUT ACCORDING TO MY ARBITRARY RULES THIS ISN'T PERFECT
consider not being autistic

Your job isn't to babysit retards. If you fuck up at something important while you're trying to save captain fuckhead then it's your fault if you wipe.

>AND it costs like 5000 mana or something

Dunno what planet you're from because Starshards is the highest damage per mana spell in the game.

both priest and paladin can make great healers, its just a preference thing user. They both have there pros and cons

LF2M BRD
MUST PASS ON IRONFOE

>Classic wow has nothing to do with activision

Citation needed.

Attached: Jimmy.png (1293x673, 733K)

Ohh, I see what you're doing.

forget what I said, everybody roll Nelf priest, starshards is the best spell in the game, GOAT. do not go terrible uds or dwarf

>Alliance

Attached: soy.png (988x1059, 499K)

Soon, regardless of which game you purchase we'll all be at the one place that drives us the most.

Home.

Attached: 1553752059426.png (550x627, 82K)

>gonna roll a paladin
>gonna get full Scarlet set + tabard
>gonna macro various Scarlet emotes to my abilities, e.g. when I press judgment my character will say "You carry the taint of the Scourge. Prepare to enter the Twisting Nether."
>gonna go harass Forsaken players in Plaguelands

Attached: 1498366684251.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>alliance will be full of moms and stacies because they have the only “pretty” races
I can’t decide if I wanna roll alliance to make them mire me or roll horde to hang with my bros

>gonna macro various Scarlet emotes to my abilities, e.g. when I press judgment my character will say "You carry the taint of the Scourge. Prepare to enter the Twisting Nether."

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x338, 22K)

>not getting both
?

All those players will rape you as a paladin unless you just gank lowbies like a faggot
Go out on the dress

The average paladin player everybody.

Attached: 1533138775341.jpg (500x479, 18K)

reading this makes me never to play vanilla again
as DD constantly looking for some tank or healer and never find a group where items aren't locked

All the streamers are rolling on PvE servers LOL

Attached: 1527908650979.jpg (5000x5000, 1.21M)

>minmaxing for pve

Attached: gay.jpg (552x535, 53K)

hol up
can a nigga get summa dat bread?

this, im rolling prot pally and you cant stop me

This. Why are all paladins LARPing faggots? Every two seconds it’s MUH LIGHT

Man, they're gunna change the game so much, it wont be the same

Well, without MUH LIGHT or MUH SEIGI they're just shittier warriors.

I cant, raid organizers will

where do i find a healslut to do DME runs with?

Attached: concern.jpg (960x960, 108K)

I remember when activision was involved with blizzard in 2004 too