This is what you play as in the new VtMB 2

>this is what you play as in the new VtMB 2

Attached: thinny.jpg (3440x1440, 573K)

Yes, but you obviously won't be a normal thinblood.
I don't know if you noticed, but you weren't a normal cainite in the original either.
You grew at a rate that by the game rules, should be absolutely impossible.
Big daddy C was boosting you from behing the shadows and making you essentially a mary sue.
The same will happen here.

Why? You get a bit of exp for sidequests and large for main quests. You cant go more than the 5th point so you are pretty much of 8th. Ok maybe you got a bit more of exp from the tabletop but the growth was fair.

No way, the rate of growth was way too fast, and you were able to do thigs that are unthinkable for your gen.
Not only that but you took on people that were MUCH lower gen than you and still managed to get the upper hand.
Seriously, it's heavily implied that Cain was helping you throughout the entire story.

You play as Beckett?

Attached: Beckett.jpg (837x1379, 234K)

Additionally, just to clear up any doubts:
It's been confirmed that regardless of the fact that you're a thinblood in the second game, you'll be able to pick up traits and powers from a clan and join them as a fully fledged member.

This is basically impossible so, once again, we're playing at something that isn't respecting the WoD rules.
The "thinblood" excuse just means they don't have to code in different lines for the start of the game, we get one shared beginning and then it branches off depending on what you pick (they even confirmed that post-release they're gonna add even more clans you can join).

Attached: Fco1vks.png (250x265, 13K)

why did big daddy c do that

Honestly, who the fuck knows.
Nobody knows why Caine does half the shit that he does.
Some people think he basically went insane over the millenia, others that he's just bored, and others still think there's some sort of advanced 3D chess he's playing that is all part of some grand scheme only he knows about.

Personally, i think he was just bored and wanted to insert a wild card to fuck with the camarilla a little for shit and giggles.

Attached: Caine.png (555x566, 148K)

Actually you play as a wheelchair-bound powerful black freequeer transfat pansexual lady

It was literally stated in the dev interview that you "graduate" after the first semi-tutorial section of the game

>This is basically impossible so, once again, we're playing at something that isn't respecting the WoD rules.
Please stop being retarded and read the fucking books.
Of course they'll make up new powers because semi-freeform pnp powers don't work in a videogame. And of course you'll do things that "shouldn't be possible" for someone your age because again you're a protag in a videogame

Attached: thinblood cam promotion.png (232x431, 24K)

Nigga, it's you that need to read the fucking books.
Thinbloods can "join" but never belong.
They're never as truly good as any of the proper cainites.

They can pick some traits, but never as good.
That isn't "joining", that isn't "being part of a clan", that's the equivalent of being the cabin boy on a ship, all you're really good for is cleaning the deck and taking it up the ass.

Attached: 1313846806720.png (160x154, 32K)

user, it is literally stated that upon diablerie they become the victim's clan. They aren't thinbloods at that point anymore.

Attached: file.png (410x498, 37K)

Thin-blood is the modern day nu-male, right?

how strong is he btw?

Ok, why didn't you say that you were specifically talking about diablerie in the first place?
That's a whole different story.
ANY cainite will benefit from diablerizing, including thinbloods.

But as you should know this isn't fucking easy to do, it's extremely looked down in civilized vampire society.
Imagine just any dumbfuck thinblood being like "oh duh i wanna be a proper vampire" and randomly diablerizing someone.
You CAN in theory, but that doesn't mean you can just go out there and do it easily, especially when you're a shitty ass thinblood.

Attached: 1320126275481.jpg (330x379, 37K)

wait
so I can't really ever be part of the ventrue?

How about you read the first image i posted where it literally talks about the camarilla offering sanctioned diablerie

Insta-death.
Don't fuck with, Lady of Pain tier "you just die".

If you even somehow harm him the damage will be returned to you amplified.

Attached: lady of pain.jpg (420x592, 227K)

You can if you do this
And you'll most likely do exactly this in the sequel.

the reason i'm asking is because i'm planning on writing an unofficial world of darkness fan book which starts with the main character being a thinblood and ends with the main character killing big daddy c in one blow

guess that won't work then...

No, that's pretty much retarded and couldn't work.

based
ill find a way to eat the prince of seattle then and take over the reigns myself

fuck
is there anyone who could beat him then in a fight?

what about a vampire hunter? surely they could kill him

or a werewolf/mage?

shut up retard

Even the strongest of the vampires is like a kid in comparison of all the other shit in wod (wraiths, mages, demons, the shit werewolves fight ecc...) cain maybe has some "cheat" since maybe it has some divine shit inside of him i dunno.

Cain is definitely stronger than most other shit out there.

Attached: 1478235063329.png (2244x612, 308K)

fuck

On what basis? He's direct progeny of "god" but we know the concepts of god we have are just aspects of the human immagination in the umbra so you cant basically know if its really god his dad or is just something powerful. There are older things than the creation of man. From a narrator point of view ofc is something unbeatable by anything in your chronicle but as there is worse shit. Just think of all the shit who can manipulate reality for free how much powerful beings are those. Cain is in anything limited to the blood, the reality and the 3rd dimension.

For what i know about demon and abyss shit i can tell you they start way beyond vampire elder.

Wait, out of curiosity, where would a post Gehenna Tzimisce Antediluvian rank among all that shit?

Attached: Tzimisce,_Mekhet.jpg (585x655, 153K)

>sanctioned diablerie
You didn't even read his post yet you're arguing like you're superior.

Didnt Big T get blasted by the players and saulot? So is not really that much, i think uhh just where the "antedeluvian" word is on the map.

Speaking of Tzimisce, will they be playable?
Also Dracula is still alive in WoD right?

>camarilla offering sanctioned diablerie
I would trust more a tzimisce operating surgery on me.

I hope they're playable, they're my favorite right up there with Nos, but they're Sabbat, so who knows if they're just gonna make them bad again.

Yes, D is still there being a boss.

>others still think there's some sort of advanced 3D chess he's playing that is all part of some grand scheme only he knows about.
Who is he playing with? Lilith? Antediluvians? God?

>Speaking of Tzimisce, will they be playable?
Who knows.
They're talking of adding clans post-release, and Tzimisce is definitely popular, but the problem is that if the main story has you working within the confines of the camarilla then it would be kinda difficult/time consuming for them to write an entire different scenario where you play from an outide perspective.
Considering modern game design and writing i think this would probably be...unlikely.

Attached: 5c03a2398bf701b075aa45c2c6b1a253.jpg (522x692, 80K)

He tries his hardest to not say sorry ofr killing Abel

>camarilla offering sanctioned diablerie

Attached: Never saw that coming.png (1448x23, 5K)

All it would take is a single archmage to buttfuck him.

Attached: 1553091028674.png (2244x612, 292K)

So why was Beckett so freaked out by the sarcophagus at the end even though it turned out that the Antideluvian was a hoax all along and the entire thing was just filled with plastic explosives? Was he in on the conspiracy or did he realize that the city had gotten out of control and the situation was no longer salvageable?

Cain was cursed by god because he killed Abel, the only one who can kill Cain is God, if Cain tries suicide, God just resurrects him, all Caine needs to do is to say "I'm sorry", until that, God will keep fucking with Caine. If Caine tries to destroy everything, God will just reboot it.

Hardly, when God is constantly watching Caine.

Attached: 1533223274217.jpg (639x526, 60K)

>NWoD != oWoD != V5WoD
Fuck White Wolf.

Attached: 1533595749951.jpg (250x180, 4K)

I think he was let in on the conspiracy. It's also a wise story direction. He was initially dismissive about an antediluvian at first and you get a feel for him being level headed and analytical about things. When he comes up all freaked out and tells you in no uncertain terms 'Don't open it', then you KNOW whatever is inside isn't good.

Tbh i actually think he feels pretty shitty about that and it's one of the main things that's eating away at him in his unlife.
He probably had a LOT of time to think back on his actions and i bet he's way past being smug or prideful of his sin, it's probably a touchy subject at this point.

Attached: AN00446887_001_l.jpg (750x547, 211K)

this is a good question
I've always assumed that he somehow found out it was a giant fucking bomb, but that doesn't explain the panicked state he comes to you in

for some reason i think you will Diablerie a [insert clan here] character

God should have eaten some fruits and vegetables.

Attached: 1538681396000.jpg (1024x670, 294K)

v5==oWoD though.
Unless you're retarded and go 1ed!=2ed!=revised etc

Am I my brother's keeper?

BAMBAMBAMBAM I HIT WITH ROCK BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Yes, that's basically exactly how it will go.

>YOU DIABLERIZED [SHITTY THE GOBLINO NOSIFE]
>LEVEL UP!
>YOU GAIN [ANIMALISM]
>YOU GAIN [OBFUSCATE]
>YOU GAIN [POTENCE]
>YOU GAIN [BUTTFUCK UGLY NERD]

Attached: 1337770803927.jpg (530x450, 166K)

I wish the fan fic behind these paintings was true, it's one of my favourites

Except this happened in oWoD, while V5 retcon the whole week of nightmare, final nights and .
For my own health, V5 and oWoD are different universes, just like nWoD.

Attached: Ravnos_image.jpg (500x662, 158K)

wait i thought we hated nwod

I thought werewolves were insanely more powerful than vampires? Was I bamboozled?

Nothing can kill Cain. God literally will not allow it. Even if something can technically kill him, a literal Deus Ex Machina will prevent it. Cain isn't allowed to die until he admits he was wrong to murder his brother, and anyone who tries to kill him just gets the giant finger of god from the heavens.

Would you actually become ugly if you did that?

nWoD was the coolest thing, specially hunter the vigil.

Attached: hunter the vigil.jpg (1000x506, 345K)

They are. There Vampires who are stronger than Werewolves are incredibly few in number, like half a dozen. On the whole Werewolves are a way bigger threat to vamps than the opposite.

V5 confirms Week of Nightmares as canon though while v20 retconned it.
Gehenna got retconned but that was really a given for any continuation.

Ravnos are based; were it not for the whole "gypsie" thing.

Wormwood was the best Gehenna scenario

Attached: file.png (381x793, 429K)

Yes, it's the drawback (but how ugly you are, and in what way you become ugly specifically, varies).
Also you have a compulsive need to know shit and gather information.

...so basically yeah you're a nerd from Yea Forums.

Attached: 26372.jpg (833x457, 61K)

The wrym beats them all, in the end.

Man. We need a new Hunter game.

What is the V5 explanation for the destruction of India, or was that retconed ?
They should have followed with end of the world scenario, and Technocracy coming to power.

It truly is.
>literally Caine is just a big baby too proud to apologize

Attached: wormwood.png (1203x1617, 1.74M)

>What is the V5 explanation for the destruction of India, or was that retconed ?
Zapathasura woke up, drove nearly all Ravnos to exctinction, and got put down. There wasn't anything changed about the week of nightmares.
>They should have followed with end of the world scenario
We already had Gehenna scenarios and they sucked for players because it was important ST characters doing stuff with the players walking along.
Just not having an apocalyptic Gehenna was the best choice for continuing the game line
>and Technocracy coming to power.
The technocracy has been in power since the 16th century. And it's fucking stupid to expect the corebook and initial sourcebooks to give you fucking crossover with a line that hasn't come out.
Also crossover is the weakest part of the WoD

Some breeds are kinda interesting.
There's a french breed called "Parisii" that makes their skin completely translucent so you can see the veins and muscle underneath.
Still basically impossible to blend with humans, but more interesting than just "i got pus oozing pimples everywhere".

Attached: 25.png (586x427, 252K)

I want to know about India, the sudden disappearance of India isn't something even the Technocracy can hide from the pubic view, there is also the magical nukes, the keui-jin storms, and the werewolves armies.

>Also crossover is the weakest part of the WoD
Opinion.

Attached: Faction-Technocracy.png (200x186, 10K)

India didn't "disappear". And werewolves have Delirium

No since he's the gay or at least bi

Big whoopdie do.
Every vampire goes from straight -> bi -> gay -> switchblade tentacle sex -> bored of it all can only get off trough political powerplay -> bored of political powerplay just go sleep in a coffin somewhere full asexual NEET mode

Give it enough hundreds of years and you'd be tired of sex too.

I really liked the nWoD Changeling books but I would have no idea how to run/make a game of it

Is there any lore of World of Darkness that you can read? There a wiki or some such?

I've got fuck all chance of playing tabletop, but the setting seems cool

nice
there goes my fucking script then

Maybe you could try googling World of darkness wiki also there are often threads on /tg/ where you can pirate the books

I aint know nothing about v5 i just stated what i know with the old manuals.

Look, the people that bought the name and cleared house to move their own boys in say it's the same, okay?