GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 699.png (960x540, 292K)

1 like = 1 vote

BING BING WAHOOOOOOOO

Attached: B6B0BDB1-4B78-4BCC-A1D3-D698B72AB7CB.jpg (1024x678, 98K)

Give me your likes faggot

Attached: 1BB42C23-02CB-4ED7-9368-B8DCC71EEDED.png (880x962, 613K)

Rolled 37 (1d100)

If dubs steve gets in

Based
And redstoned

lol nope, return to >>>/reddit/

Attached: literal children.png (380x513, 20K)

why do people keep posting this blender steve, and why doesn't he have his beard?

Get fucked Stevefags

Attached: C3AB9141-1551-4E1E-B7A5-BA632841CA29.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Will steve be in?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

I can't wait for him to get announced today, as a Mii Fighter set

>announcing reports
Also, sorry but /r/gaming is shut down for the day, didnt you hear?

Goooooooooooood Mooooooorning steve! I just wanted to remind you that we are another day closer to you being BTFO(yes BTFO). Make sure to save your tears for months of being bullied after fighter pass reveal.

Attached: U gonna be ape'd u square shitter.jpg (300x412, 20K)

Banjocucks are the real underage, they weren't even born when the original BK came out. They're just bandwagoning because Jontron or their favorite streamer wants them.

no one cares nigger

Attached: fucking porchmonkey.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Travis Touchdown is going to be in Smash and no one can stop it

Excuse me, but did you just say the n-word? Do you know just how fucking offensive that is? You'd better delete this post right away, this type of behavior isnt tolerated here on 4channel, even on a day as silly as today

Like this post to cuck Steve😃

Attached: unknown.png (756x216, 39K)

how about some dead niggers then friend?

Attached: mass grave of dead niggers.jpg (500x334, 133K)

>Steve gets into smash - Yea Forums explodes
>Steve won't get into smash -Yea Forums explodes.
The Steve shitpost went so far, that it turned Yea Forums into shitposting time bomb.

Attached: tj1wgZ8.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Even number of likes = Banjo gets in
Odd number of likes = Steve gets in
No likes = The season pass is cancelled

Based

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Animal Crossing (yes, THE Aninal Crossing by Nintendo) getting announced in a Direct! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming trailer when Rover takes his job back!

>b-but Isabelle is the face of Animal Crossing! She's gotta be shilled!
“No!”

Sorry Isabelle fags, but the greeter role is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo continue to shill an overly shilled character when people are getting sick of it? The next AC will apparently be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for for more Isabelle are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite undercat! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: D3CEB95F-9FF6-494C-A6F2-223ACDC7FE71.jpg (1157x1155, 126K)

I'm not liking this post because I want Smash shit to be over as soon as possible. This board is already shitty enough.