Favorite fighting game and why aren't you playing?

Favorite fighting game and why aren't you playing?

Attached: 20190324025113_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1017K)

i'm trying to get a 1000 score

I don't even know how to check my score and likes are disabled unless I remove my extensions

Attached: 1549706643630.png (866x900, 145K)

UMVC3 and playing DMC4 instead since it got me curious on vergil and trish

>film grain💔

Umvc3, had it for ps3 but I left it back in my parents home. Now I just play DBFZ and tekken 7 on steam
Also give me likes for no reason please

Attached: pic.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Street Fighter II (regular or turbo) and because 1994 ended.

Dead or Alive 6 is really fun right now. I'm not playing right now because I lose after a ten win streak.

Playing Sekiro, T5DR is dead anyway

Vsav and i'm not playing atm cause being an adult sucks. I have no time for games :c

I hope it results in a range ban just to punish whatever miserable fucking part of the world birthed you faggots.

I know what you mean
>Get home from work
>Just wanna be lazy and watch videos or lurk Yea Forums
>Wakeup for work the next day
>Repeat till day off and sleep in

Dude, TJU's in 5 and DR are super easy for me to pull of, but why is it so difficult for me in tekken 7? I tried to play bryan at a friends house and i could not get out any TJU for the life of me. I know i have them, but the timing in 7 is different it feels. Can someone correct me on this if possible?

Right, man? The little free time i have, i want to just be a veggie. I lay on my bed, lurk on the internet or do online shopping and just discard everything in my cart because i realize that i don't need everything i put in my cart.

Skullgirls
I need a new controller

Attached: 1553458251606.png (1016x800, 605K)

Def Jam Fight for NewYork and doa6. I will like it more when they add lobies and fix netcod

Attached: Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg (220x280, 15K)

>Virtua Fighter 5
>no longer have a PS4
Also because Sega won't fucking make VF6

It's no different as far as I know man

Like for the Negang to RISE UP!

Attached: negan.jpg (1000x563, 433K)

SC6 is fun, DOA6 is simplistic so it's okay, melty blood i have none to play with

>VF5
>on PS4
user....

What's more complex than DOA6? I mean, I know Tekken is because of how complex the inputs can be, but what else is there? And complex in what terms?

DOA6 doesn't seem terribly complex to me, Tekken and most of the Anime Games seem quite a bit more complex to me.

Because i'm playing Vampire the masquerade bloodlines right now

Attached: 1528567710013.jpg (198x196, 39K)

tekken and i do actually

Ehrgeiz and because I have no friends.

>Small ass
Pass

Budokai Tenkaichi 3. And I am playing it.

test

nice

Tekken 7
One guy IRL I used to play with rage quit on me and end up cutting contact while calling me terrible things, ignorant ass nigger.

Attached: 1551916724026.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Tie between BBCF and GGRev2
Not playing because there's nobody around to play with in my region and my favorite BBCF characters are too high execution for me so I don't feel motivated most of the time

Attached: 1531866510895.png (500x709, 445K)

Sounds like a whiny faggot scrub, he did you a favor

I can't even possibly imagine being this mad over a fighting game. When you fight with your friends you're supposed to settle it with a game of Tekken, not the other way around.

Like I said, ignorant ass nigger. He got mad at me because I hit him with King's burning knuckle 3 times in a row on wake up, he leaves the lobby. I go to message him on PSN keking and he blows up on me, says I was "spamming" and then he hates spammers (even though he plays Lucky Chloe and never got past yellow ranks). I tell him to calm down it's just a game and he tells me that I aint fun to play, I'm a terrible person, he never had fun playing with me, nobody likes me. I tell him whatever and wait a week, invite to some games because water under the bridge but he never accepts. Find out a month he starts talking shit about me to everyone in our social group and I call him out for how much of a dumb fuck he is getting mad at a video game. Haven't talked to him since and good riddance, it wasn't the first time he was a shitty person to me. Even to this day he still holds a grudge against me like what the fuck did I ever do to you? It was my first time experiencing someone legitimately getting mad at me about video games and I was perplexed. Fuck these people honestly.

Attached: 2gO3XUH[1].gif (309x231, 1.86M)

Is it really wrong to spam if it works? There's always a counter anyways.

I even told him how to beat burning knuckle and he still gave me shit.

I get that feel. I 10-0 friends and they'll 10-0 me in other games. I can take all the L's a person can take, but at the end of the day, i know it's just Video games. I will get salty when i get steamrolled, but i'm more upset with myself or upsetthat i can't find the answer to something annoying as quickly as i would want to.

Been playing Dark Souls 3 again recently

Attached: Amy Breast Envy.jpg (1024x724, 118K)

Adequate

Fucking bloody hell, then. I just have to play more tekken, then. I spoil myself with tekken 5dr-tag 2 too much. I'm stuck in poverty.

Hey don't disparage all Lucky Chloe players because of that dumb fag!

I'm busy whoring myself out for likes...

Attached: 10.png (293x285, 54K)