Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct Leak

Alrighty, so I have some sources that tell me that Nintendo is going to release a Smash Bros dedicated Nintendo Direct on April 4th. It will be about 20 minutes in length.

The Direct will start with a Joker reveal showcasing gameplay and the brand new stage: Mementos.

Sakurai then introduces himself with his usual greeting. Then he goes into detail about Joker's moveset.

What is coming in Version 3.0? More modes are coming, including Home Run Contest, Stage Builder, and Target Blast from Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Version 3.0 and Joker will be available after the presentation.

Sakurai then announces a surprise!

To coincide with the release of Super Mario Maker 2, there will be a Super Mario 3D World Stage! Players who purchase the game will receive the stage for free!

Then, the Direct will end with the reveal of Erdrick from the Dragon Quest series. He will be available in June.

That is all the info I have. My sources have been right in the past, so you'll see on April 4th that this is real.

Attached: dlc direct.png (1404x405, 142K)

>>Sources have been right in the past so believe me.
lol

+1

Literally the safest possible prediction

5 and OP is a faggot

Please. I am a person with no connection to Nintendo or Sakurai, but I asked a random employee if they knew anything about Banjo Kazooie and Steve getting in. They said
>Yeah sure whatever.
They're in.

Obvious troll but what the hell does 3d world have to do with mario maker?

this is now a toothbrush thread, post em

Attached: 73659_dr_rabbit_worldtour_003_00.jpg (320x240, 22K)

No animal crossing no care

Attached: 18485341_10209182928679271_6619908796397164665_n.jpg (739x624, 36K)

No Mii Costumes? We know they’re coming, and they would make for a good time filler to get to that 20 minute mark.

It’s a new game theme in Super Mario Maker 2, though it still seems like a bit of an odd choice. OP likely wanted to take inspiration from its predecessor being promoted in Smash 4, because apparently that’s supposed to be some pattern.

user, why on Earth did you think it would be an even remotely good idea to try and convince people to believe a fake leak on the on the one day of the year designated for bullshit?

>"haha i'll post a fake leak on april fools people will find that one funny"
can someone explain what the fuck op meant by this?

Attached: 1553995861503.png (370x420, 228K)

Attached: maxpayper2.png (473x504, 396K)

>Target Blast
> Not Break the Targets like in Melee or even Brawl
> Mfw this is true

Attached: ZWN2T.jpg (250x148, 3K)

>inb4 this is an actual leak and he's just posting it on April Fool's day to make people think it's fake when it's actually real
i doubt it but its possible

5 and OP and you are both faggots

>Target Blast
Literally the worst mode they could bring back

Attached: 1542081713579.png (288x288, 70K)

Attached: Nintendo Leak Threads.jpg (624x743, 116K)

>To coincide with the release of Super Mario Maker 2, there will be a Super Mario 3D World Stage!
Imagine being OP, and thinking to yourself "yeah, this seems believable!"

Is the Sae poster from last thread still lurking?