This is actually pretty damn good, it has that dreamy elder scrolls vibe and feels more like a TES game than an MMO

This is actually pretty damn good, it has that dreamy elder scrolls vibe and feels more like a TES game than an MMO.

Attached: 7201.jpg (616x353, 29K)

yeah im playing it rn and its super comfy

Thats how im playing it. Really slowly over time as an RPG. Group content is just an optional bonus.

are you playing it in first or third person? I heard first person puts you at a big disadvantage but it seems more natural

hi todd

Todd has nothing to do with ESO you hiveminded fuck

First person in the open world. Only third person doing instanced group content.

FP of course, third person is for copesoles.

Attached: 1554002897183.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

It's kind of weird because they take a lot of the things I didn't like about Skyrim but end up making them work better in the MMO setting, but because the main story stuff is all viable with single player it's basically a better Skyrim with more to do and explore.

I know some people prefer not playing online, but holy fuck Skyrim is a bad game and this is an option. Why not choose this if it's the kind of game you're looking for.

The lore from this game is such a shitshow the Lore master they hired threw up his hands and walked away.

TES lore has sucked dick since Oblivion.

ESO is fun but I just cannot get into it. The physics engine is awful, but the biggest issue I have with the game is how boring and plain the armors look. They are incredibly boring and don't hold a flame to other MMOs like GW2 or FFXIV stylistically.

If you think that is bad check teslore on R*ddit.
That will change your mind about Oblivion.

FFXIV looks sick but I can't bring myself to pay for a subscription so I stick with ESO

There are more than 180 armor looks + colors, you actually disliked every single one of them?
Game can be kinda boring tho, still got almost 400 hours in, so it paid itself in a single-player game sense.

Attached: 306130_20190325202237_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

DUUUUUUUH ARMOR NOT BIG AND COLORFUL ENOUGH ME ANGRY
Now THIS is real armor

Attached: 6191.jpg (549x558, 39K)

is this a mod? what am i looking at

>zoomer can't appreciate clownsuit kino when he sees it

shill thread

I actually enjoy the clownsuits of WoW. I liked seeing it replaced with high tier stuff.

Which faction should I play on?

Ya think?
Fallout 76 has more players than ESO.
Fallout 76 sucks balls.
They must be trying to find the last few sheep to shear before they shut it down.

Why is it like 90 gigs?

argonian in jester festival costume

>Must pay $10 a month or else crafting items have weight
>25% of the items scattered around the world require DLC to use
>Level scaling

I can't get into it, feel like I paid money for something F2P.

>before they shut it down
Haven't people been saying that for years now?

Attached: 306130_20190324203158_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1021K)

Have no idea.
Ray Charles could see it is near the end now.

You can make clown armor in ESO if you bother with unlocking dyes. IIRC most of the bright and vibrant dyes are hard to get.

>Have no idea.
Going through life like that I see

Most big boss monster type shit needs third person to see where attacks are landing and avoid them, or to know if enemies are behind you. First person is my go to for most general content and exploring though

>Fallout 76 has more players than ESO
In what fucking universe? ESO is in the top 5 most played MMO's atm

the ignorant shitposter's universe