New Platinum Game
youtube.com/watch?v=VBYriGd2Xrk

Attached: platinum.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.

Attached: 425453443321.jpg (500x384, 43K)

Wow, that's still a thing?

Attached: wonderful.png (475x273, 281K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1554080311811.jpg (1920x1080, 659K)

>By the way, 2019.10.25 is President Sato's 57th birthday

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

Kek, that was pretty good.
Now work on MGR2 guys, we know the director is already on it. (working on a secret project and using the MGRR ost to motivate himself….hmm)

nice

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-210401.png (2220x1080, 942K)

>directed by Kamiya
So THIS is what he's been working on this whole time.

????? LINK THAT SHIT AGAIN
LET ME SEE IT

nvm it works now

new iron man looks great

Nice April Fools. The butt engine got me.

can't wait

Attached: not a gay.jpg (640x437, 55K)

>japanese """""""""""humor"""""""""""

*blocks your path*

Attached: thqman.jpg (480x360, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo&t

>Video Published on 31 Mar 2019
It's a real game.

Is this tweet the reason Bayo had short hair in the sequel?

>Directed by Kamiya
>Get excited
>Remember it's April fool's
When will this fuck make a new game already?

bayo 3 is being made literally right now

>January 2017

April Fools game announcements always end up being real.

Why does he always retweet like that? Did he not notice the retweet button that was added years ago?

>What are Bayonetta 3 and Astral Chain

D'oh!

He got used to it. He's an old dog.

This is how you do an april fools joke, make something ridiculous and crazy, not something people have wanted for years

P* shook that DMC5 blew them the fuck out

>mfw rectal rocket
Also Wonderful 102 confirmed

Attached: H0GnTQs.png (1213x739, 509K)

Astral Chain was announced last month dude.

>literally W101 staff

yeah it's W101 port/W102

Is the date given for release another gag-themed day in Japan or something? Wouldn't put it behind Platinum to give us a reveal of something on that day if it isn't.

I think you need glasses, buddy.

Is there some real news in this April Fool's trailer that Platinum actually is moving into self-publishing?

I realize it’s an April Fool’s joke but I’d unironically play this game

>Set in contemporary Japan
>for poorly-explained reasons, CEOs of companies all find it necessary to be combat-ready supersoldiers
>you play as the CEO of PlatinumGames, with all the powers of a PlatinumGames character
>have to rampage through office buildings to beat down the CEOs of various publishers; Sega, Activision, Nintendo, Squeenix, Capcom. All of those CEOs have outfits and powers based on their most popular franchises and stereotypes about them
>final boss is Microsoft, whose ultimate attack is Perfect Dream Project Cancel
>object of the game is to win all these fights, but the more damage you take, the more of your budget you blow. You get budget back by being stylish, because it makes fans throw money at you for special editions and DLC.
>your Doktor/Raiden character is Kamiya, who shit talks you constantly when you buy upgrades via Twitter communication. He’s also a secret boss; if you use the same move twice, you lose instantly, as he redirects you to his combat log where he already dealt with that attack and then blocks you.

Kek I'm retarded. That's amazing.

>Doktor/Raiden
Brain fart, that’s meant to be Doktor/Rodin

Neither are directed by Kamiya. Most Platinum game that aren't directed by him tend to be pretty mediocre, with the exception of MGR.

everyone is going to be assblasted that it's not a Bayo 3 trailer

Transformers Devastation

>Directed by Kamiya
>Get excited
What's it like to have such shit taste?

>have to rampage through office buildings to beat down the CEOs of various publishers; Sega, Activision, Nintendo, Squeenix, Capcom. All of those CEOs have outfits and powers based on their most popular franchises and stereotypes about them

Konami would be the fallen heroes, and the boss would have the moveset from Raiden in MGR.
Capcom would be the rival character, with a moveset similar to Dante
EA is a mini boss who's just weak.

>if you use the same move twice, you lose instantly, as he redirects you to his combat log where he already dealt with that attack and then blocks you.
Nice. The giant caustic spray attack would be a bitch and a half to deal with.

Attached: kamiya windex.jpg (478x358, 108K)

Did Plat ever do anything with/for EA?

I Don't think so. they did work a little with Activision tho, with the legend of Kora game. (not really bad but really meh.) , the transformer game (actually really Fucking good, just too short) and the ninja turtle game. (we Don't talk about it.)

>He’s also a secret boss; if you use the same move twice, you lose instantly, as he redirects you to his combat log where he already dealt with that attack and then blocks you.
it's also impossible to fight him on any version of the game that isn't the Japanese version.

Yes, another mediocre Platinum game directed by someone other than Kamiya. Thank you for proving my point.
Name one bad, or even mediocre game he's directed.

Yeah, I named Activision. I forgot Konami, though.

The string of publishers has been

>Capcom(ish)
>Sega
>Konami
>Activision
>Nintendo
>Squeenix
>Microsoft (before the cancellation)

Scalebound

>Devastation
>mediocre
Look at this scrub. Look at him and laugh
>Name one bad, or even mediocre game he's directed.
Scalebound looked like shit before it was canned

>some shitters here are saying that Vanquish is bad/mediocre

>Post yfw playing as a CEO that owns a company with an online store or is a console manufacturer requires having a DLC that is exclusive to said store or console

Attached: 1548988363215.jpg (452x555, 141K)

>Looked like
Play it and get back to me

so its assault spy but literally made by platinum games?

Scalebound, despite being cancelled, you could already tell it was going to be mediocre regardless.

Scalebound would've been good if not for MS fucking with Platinum the whole time, but Devastation is a godlike action game, second only to W101 among Platinum's titles.

It's a poor man's Bayonetta with unnecessary RPG elements. It's pretty decent, but ultimately overrated IMO. If you like that all that matters for you, it just didn't do much for me. Maybe I'll give it another chance someday.
The weapon upgrade system and really bland characters killed it for me. Also some of the enemies just had way too much health, and the melee system was really dumb considering how much resources it consumed for such a small reward. Lots of potential, but like transformers, it didn't do much for me. I might give this one another try someday as well.

see
Glad to see some one else played that game, didn't see any threads on release, even though I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I know about it because woolie played it but indeed its a great game, shame it had like 0 advertising

lmao

this game would save vidya

Is this the Pepsiman of Platinum games?

>BRAAAAAAAP

>Action and business simulator
What a weird combo.

He'd probably be working on a Wonderful 101 remaster or sequel if nintendo weren't faggots.

Why did the robot man fart?

That looked super low budget. This is april fools joke teaser.

>remaster
>not faggotry

What is it with zoomers and buying the exact same game over and over each generation

I'd say W101 deserves it for not being properly supported on a shitty console.