Game treats it as a super good reward for finishing long quest line...

>game treats it as a super good reward for finishing long quest line, finding extremely hidden treasure or killing hard optional bosses
>in reality its so rare you're never gonna use it making it useless
japs needs to learn not to do this

Attached: file.png (250x250, 112K)

>its so rare you're never gonna use it making it useless
It's entirely your fault that you are too autistic to consume consumable items

Attached: tatshiggy.jpg (231x254, 18K)

Does it have a use animation or is it instant? I'm afraid to even use the ones I have, especially during a boss or something.

its just how our monkey brain works.

I think I used one the entire game. Also what does the special one you get from the sidequest culminating in the Rin miniboss do?

It takes about as much time as a gourd heal, so yes there's an animation time before you're safe. The effect is instant though, just that the recovery is slightly long.

what does it do? the pop-ups are so annoying and descriptions so long winded I ended up not using most of the items at all

Yeah I don’t get the one time consumables from every sidequest in this game. Why not reward something like a skill

cool cosmetic reward is how you fix this

Use it when you are close to killing a boss but are out of gourds

H A T S

you get them in place for most unique items in NG+
also it's a pretty crazy good item so there's a reason it's rare or the balance of the game would be thrown off

son i've used this shit every time ive died on the last phase of a boss, got me the kill a couple times

Basically gives you another resurrect. So if you're on a boss fight and you die you can get another resurrect without having to deathblow the boss.

Speak for yourself, ape
I have ascended to a higher plane

Can't use it in combat. It's greyed out

>not using ultra rare consumables as soon as you get them

Attached: 1550610663455.gif (161x153, 1.91M)

>Divine Spaghetti
>Limited consumable
>Doesn't even last the entirity of a fight; you'll have to use 2, minimum
>Attempt to practice on a spirit boss without divine confetti so I don't waste it
>"Okay, I think I'm ready"
>Boss has a new moveset the second they get hit by my pink blade

FUCK YOU FROM

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (221x229, 9K)

Used it against granny because I was a shitter and still lost

>use it in battle to get the extra life
>get extremely unlucky and die anyway
>item now gone
That's why it sucks. It can make a close fight a win, but losing it due a stupid error must be frustrating as shit.

>get best weapon in the game
>after beating hardest boss in the game

Only grayed out when you still have your resurrection, tard

I use every Elixer and Megalixer whenever I feel like it.

Attached: 1477144681742.jpg (1200x933, 362K)

motherfucker they're like less than half of one book page how is this hard for you

I used one of these near the end of the Isshin fight, but I finished him without dying so I ended up wasting it anyway.

>needing to memorize instead of reacting
Based From exposes another shitter

>have to read like 20 lines of boring shit to learn that "you can resurrect an additional time using this item after your first death"
You loretards are so fucking autistic, I don't give a shit about how this statue was made or whatever useless garbage it was born from, just tell me what it does ffs

> I don't give a shit about how this statue was made or whatever useless garbage it was born from
Then go play the Witcher or Fortnite you retarded peace of shit scum

I'm not even a lorefag, that shit takes like 30 seconds to read regardless of what it says. Hell if you're good at skimming for the important details it's even less than that. Goddamn son what are they teaching you faggots in English class nowadays?

No it doesnt, grouds are half a second and dont entirely limit movement
Candies and shit have you sit down for long animation

I'm not as retarded as the original poster, of course I always read through all the boring lines of useless shit, doesn't make it less tedious though

the absolute state of zoomers, holy shit you're worthless

If skimming what amounts to about 2 paragraphs is at all enough of an inconvenience to cause tedium to you then I am very sorry to hear about that. They make pills to help with that kinda stuff, you know.

haha

used it in Isshin fight and won.

>I use every Elixer and Megalixer
>incapable of spelling

Seems about right, lizard brain.

So you use them a few times early in the game and then run out forever?

>being this inapt at reading that you can't into diagonal reading to qickly skim the text for important information
You know, if you actually read some shit sometimes you wouldn't be so fucking bad at it and think reading a 5 liner feels like 20 lines.

>yes miyazaki please give me more of that useless shit mmm oh yeah! I sure wanted to learn more about this random object I found on the ground yes!!!!
the absolute state of fromfags

That's right, homo. Need full magic? Use an Elixer. Don't wanna waste Ethers, after all. Those are expensive, and rare.

I see the poor baby's mad he still has the reading ability of a 3rd grader.

You can spell but do you have full health and magic? Didn't think so, fag.

New Sakura Wars is coming out. Shouldn't you be discussing it in your containment threads?

People who are not completely retarded:
>either read the full text put if interest
>or are able to see the important parts in 5 seconds
Having those extra bits of info foesn't hurt them.

Retards like you:
>y so much text?!?! ;_;
>wut it trying to say T_T
>dis game shucks! >:-(

i used it

i use it all the time in NG because you rack up so much sen that dying and losing half is not an option

What are coin bags for?

I don’t even know what it’s supposed to do.

be retarded can't into reading comprehension still don't understand what the juzoboys do.

there are not enough in the game.

>Boss has a new moveset the second they get hit by my pink blade
kek, really? I've only killed her without using the confetti, on my 3 playthroughs

they don't add new ones to NG+?

they do, i just bought em all up

I have never seen someone so asshurt over their own inability to read lmao

No shit. This actually saved my fucking run on the Guardian Ape. The fucker actually killed me right as I dealt the fatal blow. If I hadn't used this baby earlier, I would've been fucking pissed.

Attached: 1544304168700.jpg (587x378, 29K)

I had to use one to kill Butterfly, and a couple of other side bosses.

You actually recover a charge of Resurrection if you deal a fatal blow on a boss. If you die on the first phase, and deal a fatal blow, you get another chance at resurrection for the second phase. But ONLY if you deal a fatal blow.

The Buddha Baby gives you a free charge without having to deal a fatal blow. Essentially, an Extra Life in the middle of battle.

Attached: 1542217025838.jpg (1000x1926, 315K)

Are you talking about O'rin? You can buy Divine Confetti by the time you get to her.

wait
does divine confetti make her take more damage
are you for real
FUCK ME

Spoilers: You don't actually need Divine Confetti for O'rin or Corrupted Monk after the patch. They figured it was too fucking frustrating and got rid of it. The only enemies that need Divine Confetti are the Headless, and next patch is removing that.

Attached: 1544304486376.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

This is false. Merchants only sell confetti after you beat the true Corrupted Monk

You never needed confetti, I beat them both without it

I don't know, some people here are saying she does. I just deflected that bitch and beat her barely doing any vitality damage to her.

I live the old dudes/rin of water questline. Just classic folklore stuff.

Divine Confetti makes Monk take more damage so I'm assuming it's the same for O'rin

I use items but the problem is with some of these mini bosses like the fucking purple ninjas you barely get a second to even use items let alone heal.

I don't even use these things because I don't even use resurrection and when I die I die. Too bad for my skill points and money though.

Attached: 1522289827363.jpg (480x467, 26K)

I used it once on demon of hatred.

What the fuck is this even for?

Attached: 00-ilya-glazunov-golgotha-1983.jpg (2100x1240, 936K)

Blame FFX
all those items that you got through the game that you were supposed to use ended up being useful for enhancing gear, so I never used items every game after that

It replenishes one resurrective node

the game doesn't really tell you the other thing it does which is actually reinstate your resurrective option if you just used it and are locked out so it's nice for people having trouble with a boss

Can you use it as much as you want or only once?

they're one-time consumables and you can only carry one max at a time
aside from a unique one from a sidequest that is considered a separate use but still one-time consumable

This guy is right.
Lore is the most cancerous thing about both the Soulsborne games and their fanbase.

This game fucking sucks.