Dynamic soundtrack

>Dynamic soundtrack
>Style Announcers
>the characterization of Donte and Nero
>Art direction
Apparently its only ok when Capcom does all of the above and not when Ninja Theory did it long ago.
Fuck you guys, we’ve had DMC5 for a long time and all you did was shit on it until Japan rehashed the same things and get prasied for it.

Attached: B2DF0686-CEAE-4613-8FD1-2EF21E81D2CE.png (1024x554, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dev1_official/status/1112525796541816832
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should’ve gotten pic related instead of the reboot.

Attached: AC8256B4-BFBD-41E3-8186-2E4CF4BBDC8A.jpg (640x987, 466K)

One had great combat one didn't.

None of the DMC games have great combat. Any combat system that relies upon a scoring system to encourage you to not just use the minimal effort optimal strategy is a bad combat system.

I must have missed the DmC sequence where Donte's father was revealed to be Vergin, care to link me to that part OP?

>DmC
>"art direction"
DUDE BLUE AND ORANGE LMAOOOOOO

>DmC = Bad game
>DMC5 = Good game

What is it there to get?

>DmC contrarians still seething
Ironic or not, you deserve everything you got.

Attached: Nero2.jpg (275x308, 48K)

>the minimal effort optimal strategy
It's a GAME, it's supposed to be FUN.

Then why isn't it? Why do you have a jump that lands you a whopping 2 inches next to where you jumped from? Why do you move at the speed of someone walking through a swamp?

Don’t respond to bait

Sage

Have you ever considered the possibility that the game might not be for you? Maybe you should just pick up God of War.

Attached: 09AD6DDD-3101-4785-BC36-55513256AE3A.jpg (600x337, 42K)

Or maybe they should make a combat system that isn't just beating up punching bags, just like God of War?

Attached: Itagaki on DMC.png (662x594, 308K)

Well they haven’t, so what’s your point? Why waste time complaining about something you can’t change? DMC’s combat has been the same since DMC3. If it hasn’t changed at this point, why do you expect it to? Are you actually retarded?

DMC sand GoW still exist.

>Combat system is shit but gets jerked off by autistic retards and the press
>HURR DURR WHY NOT JUST IGNORE IT
I can't imagine being as retarded as you.

Attached: Goat.jpg (284x284, 15K)

>barry got laughed out of the dmc thread
>makes his own thread to troll
sasuga

>So concerned about other people’s enjoyment of something he doesn’t like
>Doesn’t think he’s retarded
Yikes

And yet DMCfaggots make daily threads bitching about the reboot.

No more posting in this thread
i'm serious

t. hasn't played the game

Furies, Judeccas and Proto Angelos are all super aggressive, especially on higher difficulties. Not to mention boss fights. This conception of DMC has been outdated for a long time. It was maybe kind of true in 3, but 4 had Blitzes, Alto Angelos, Basilisks, etc.

And they all get stunned super easily which means their aggression means jack shit.

>super easily
lol no
Those combo videos you see of people keeping shit in the air from 100% health to death are from people who have put dozens, if not hundreds of hours into these games. And pulling that shit off in the Void is one thing, pulling it off in game when there's more than just the one enemy is something else entirely.

The people who pull out the sandbag card aren't even as old as DMC1 you're wasting your breath. The kind of people who say this shit are the same people who call Metroid Prime a halo clone. Does it mean anything? No, its just shitposting shibboleth. Its just a thing you say to get (You)s, it carries to meaning whatsoever.

Ok, Tameem

Attached: 1528831799033.jpg (883x767, 80K)

DmC wishes it looked like DMC5.

is this the current DMC thread? twitter.com/dev1_official/status/1112525796541816832

capcom dev twitter confirmed the release time for the update

>DmCucks still seething after SEVEN (7) years
absolutely hilarious

>Itsuno had plans for a DmC2, and they fell through because of sales failure
>DMC5 comes out instead, takes all of the good ideas from DmC, and proceeds to outsell and outperform it entirely

DmC fags literally got cucked by the better game. People who genuinely prefer the original DmC have to watch as the original comes back and takes everything for itself.

Attached: 1461726133652.gif (675x227, 73K)

If you like DmC you are a gaming journalist equivalent.

Post Breaker ideas
>Riot shield
>tap button to get a blocking hitbox toward the front
>all Blue Rose shots are Colored Up
>Destroyed if hit from the back
>break it to get a flashbang effect that stuns enemies for a long ass time
>bosses instantly get put into a buster ready state
probably OP but gib thoughts

Attached: file.png (415x550, 172K)

>a FUCKING oatmeal cookie
Also, NG2 is not a good game

>Any combat system that relies upon a scoring system to encourage you to not just use the minimal effort optimal strategy is a bad combat system.
How?

I'm genuinely convinced Ninja Gaiden's fan base do not deserve a port or a new game by their sheer invasive faggotry.

Literally Total Overdose. If you haven't played it do so now.

Why are they making a T with their pinky fingers? Does their mom not let them flip people?

>Invasive
Meanwhile in reality DMCniggers make 5 threads at the same time every day instead of just fucking off to /vg/ like they should have.

SEETHING

c o p e

Ryu Hyabusa is never getting a new game. Thank God. It actually sucks because I like both DMC and Ninja Gaiden but you are seriously such a fucking faggot of an asshole.

rent free

ya fumin?
ya boilin lil guy?
ya steamin?

You're acting like DmC wasn't a rehash to begin with?

>Nero is one of the few characters in the Devil May Cry series to actually swear and showcased offensive and crude behavior to others. Such instances includes: him calling Agnus a "jackass" and his laboratory a "hellhole". He also almost calls Agnus a "son of a bitch" later, but is cut short. Before fighting Dante, he tells him "Kid? Well, if that's how you see me, I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass". Later on, he tells Sanctus "Go blow yourself" and could say "I'm not interested in your bullshit!" when using a Buster in the first battle with the vicar. Lastly, he gives Dante the middle finger before being absorbed by The Savior. In Devil May Cry 5, during the final battle between him and his father Vergil, he says "Fuck you!" while giving him a middle finger during his transformation into his demonic form via Devil Trigger. He further calls Vergil a "Fucking Asshole!".

One stole the qualities of 2 other characters but called himself "Dante", the other was already this way, but his own separate character. It also helped that he wasn't entirely a SHIT. The nigga in this game? helps his girlfriend run an Orphanage. Donte? was banging strippers, smoking that weed and throwing bottles of liquor at people kek that's the diff.

That's factually wrong about DMC1 and Bayonetta. NG2 was literally just dodge spamming because of how many incendiary shuriken ninjas the game threw at you.

It's alright user. One day, people will care about NG. You'll still be a faggot for crying on a DMC thread of all things tho.

Attached: Cmere bro.png (463x411, 25K)

DmC was literally just heavenly sword

Kind of a damn shame because the antagonists in heavenly sword were 10/10 and I would have liked to see an actual sequel. NT's villains are infinitely more likable than their protagonists, who are often just tryhard irritating fuckers.

I will FOREVER remind them

Attached: 1551270195482.png (792x647, 109K)

Meanwhile you niggers make threads bitching about the reboot daily while NG fans don't spend their entire day bitching about Yaiba. Keep up with the whining though, it's fun. Kindly fuck off to /vg/.

go back to EVE, faggot.

yeah instead of bitching about Yaiba they spend all day in DMC threads bitching about DMC threads lmao

ABSOLUTELY FUMING

>NG fans don't spend their entire day bitching about Yaiba
yeah instead they just go into every other thread about an action series and bitch about those games.

It's pretty easy to complain when you faggots have 8 threads up at once. You niggers are even worse than smashfags. Go jerk off to your Walmart brand TMNT characters in /vg/

Keep your points vague so they can't call you out on your bullshit. None of the points you mentioned are similar in either game.
You're a waste of sperm and you'd be doing your parents a favor by hanging yourself.

>8 threads
Where'd you learn to count?

Attached: the_absolute_state_of_anon.png (1321x178, 57K)

The same school that taught you not to eat paint chips retard.

fucking kek every NGB thread there's always ONE massive faggot bitching about people playing character action games other than NGB. you niggers can't even properly start the thread without mentioning DMC, Bayo, Nier, GodHand. also why are NGfags mostly phoneposters??

Its amazing how DMC is bringing back a state of Yea Forums that I've genuinely missed.

stay mad nigger

Attached: 1553321127599.jpg (251x242, 8K)

This is actually the most retarded post I've seen in a while. Congrats!

Attached: 1405376104992.jpg (274x386, 22K)

>minimal effort optimal strategy
which is?
it doesn't really exist, the closest thing you'll get is spiral + RG cancel in DMC3 but that isn't optimal, it's just very safe
even if you could turn style off the game is still a challenge, and optimal strategies are so difficult to do and take so much skill only TAS can do it

>stunned super easily
The fact you say this with Blitz on the list makes it easy to tell you're just lying

>THE COMBAT IS SHIT REEE
>why?
>UHHH OMG FUCKING DMC SHILLS WON'T STOP SUCKING THIS SERIES' DICK S M F H

>be a NGfag
>shit on DMC and try to get people to thing it's shit even though Matt and Itsuno have confirmed that multiple studios have in private wished DMC5 the best of luck, because it's success means that they can convince the powers that be to let them take a crack at action games again
>one of these studios most certainly being Team Ninja
you don't deserve another game for being a nigger, but we'll make sure it happens for you anyway. So just sit back and watch.

Attached: PREPARE_FOR_DEMON_DICK.png (255x379, 165K)

>IGNITE THE FLAMES
>NOW

Thanks anons.

Attached: 1540246540650.jpg (827x464, 103K)

>OP is an NGfag falseflagging as a DmCuck after all
pfffttahahaha and that's why you niggers won't get another NG game

I love seeing salty little niggers like you get mad whenever someone doesn't jerk off your killzone tier controls action game with TMNT knockoff characters. Keep giving me (you)s though.
>Spam stinger and a launcher
>Win every fight with no effort
What part of minimal optimal strategy is hard to understand retard? I literally have to give no effort to beat every DMC game.

>which is?
faust cheese, but everyone will call you a faggot for acting like you're decent to use it to beat a level and they're 100% correct.

>no game deserves this amount of recognition
why not? Even if you think DMC is lame, why doesn't ANY game deserve accolades? Games are fun, dude, wtf is the point of this board if you don't believe that

>Enemy enters retarded LOL DUDE YOU CANT HIT ME tedious bullshit
>This invalidates an argument
DMCniggers everyone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk
Theres a difference between nero cussing (which he did in 4) and this. Don't you have a think piece to write, journalist?

>game is a video game
>it SUCKS

I love that Nero lives rent free in Donte fans minds. RENT FREE. The OG is back to take his crown from the pretender.

Attached: 1553455121354.jpg (891x768, 221K)

>Bad enemy design
>BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE MUH WACKY TMNT CHARACTER

Stinger and launchers don't work on shielded enemies, flying enemies or angel enemies. Keep outing yourself as a retard though.

DmC reminded me of pic related too much

Attached: to.jpg (353x500, 62K)

cope

>Shielded enemies
You mean the same enemies I can spam stinger on over and over until their shield breaks then continue to spam stinger and a launcher on their over and over?

>Talks shit
>is told he's wrong
>Doubles down on the wrong argument
The state of (You)
Go play and make a thread of a video game you enjoy instead of seething about DMCBros doing that.

you so clearly don't know what you're talking about its kind of sad you'd bother to spend time here making a fool of yourself

Some anons just hate to see other people have fun. It’s kind of sad when you think about it.

Attached: 9DFA2325-C013-432A-98FB-ECA6793BBEDB.png (172x202, 8K)

>is wrong
>this invalidates an argument

Attached: 1530373158215.gif (1000x1000, 399K)

>I can spam stinger on over and over until their shield breaks
fucking kek it's a human player

Funny since you can't refute a single thing I said. I guess an enemy entering an incredibly boring phase toward the end of their life bar and making every single bloody palace run grind to a complete halt is ok. Fucking paint eating retard.

imagine being this upset people like something

Attached: 1553785331033.jpg (450x302, 34K)

a new Ninja Gaiden game?
NEVER EVER

Attached: 1553335811558.png (645x512, 597K)

Do NGfags even have anything to make a thread about besides crying about how irrelevant their game is?

>toward the end of their life bar
enemies can DT while still at full health. you haven't even played the game.

Donte fags can't cope with Nero being more likable while still being a rough potty mouth. Everything they wanted from Donte but he never delivered.

Attached: Donte eats a dropkick from best boi.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

You said Blitz get stunned super easily and I told you that's wrong. You said nothing about Blitz being boring, so don't go moving them goal posts on me.

please like my game no one ever plays

It's this image in the saddest version imaginable.
Imagine being so fucking sad you go into threads of games you don't play and bitch and falseflag, rather than do anything that makes you happy

Attached: 1538851184981.gif (814x492, 2.47M)

>tfw Nero pulled off a better FUCK YOU than Donte

Attached: 36EFC258-602C-4F12-9FEC-80417CFDBC09.jpg (350x355, 51K)

refute what you didn't make a point. THis happens every DMC thread, you niggers act like you made this evocative thesis statement when all you did was say
>game shit

>Enemies can DT
On higher difficulties. If the game requires you to play on higher difficulties to provide even a smidge of challenge it's shit
Except I didn't. I know your retarded spic parents bought a PS2 so they could watch telenovellas on DVD but they could have at least taught you English Jose. Blitz does get stunned by piss easy cheese too, until he enters a tedious as shit phase. I've literally never met a single DMCnigger who wasn't a closeted faggot, nigger, spic, or a faggot who thinks liking Cowboy Bebop is a personality. You're just another example.

>shitting on Cowboy Bebop
Holy shit, you’re a faggot.

Attached: 7B43C91C-252B-48D8-B829-3E61B4305696.jpg (680x343, 55K)

>Shitting on retarded 5'5'' weebs who think liking it is a personality
>Shitting on CB
I know you can't read ingles Pablo but holy fuck.

>it's too easy!
>no, I don't want to play on anything but easy!
how desperate are you for attention, seriously?

>spamming stinger for hundreds of hours just to prove how easy it is
At the very least you're doing a great job making anti-DMCfags look braindead.

>Except I didn't.
Then what does this say user? Keep doubling down and just trying to lie, it's fun watching you seethe this hard

>can't construct a solid argument
>still doesn't actually know what he's talking about gameplay wise
>devolves into racial tirade
it's like clockwork

Attached: 1538074632510.jpg (444x444, 125K)

>a thick,spanish nevan

Attached: 1509649058029.jpg (460x1301, 106K)

I really don't understand why the fans act like DmC is iredeemable. After the patches and the definitive edition, the game is a soild DMC experience with a slighter learning curve.

>>Spam stinger and a launcher
>>Win every fight with no effort
that's nice sweetie, now play on SoS mode or DmD.

It's easy even on higher difficulties. The fact that midgets like you pretend it's hard then just give the HURR JUST PLAY ON A HIGHER DIFFICULTY is just further proof that you're a shitter
>lists like 40 enemies
And all of them get stunned super easily, including Blitz until he enters a retarded tedious phase of just spamming square. Continue being retarded though.

Attached: dzjah.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Because everything outside of the gameplay is irredemable and even the things like Color coded enemies bring it down.
Also no matter how bad DmC is outside of gameplay, no one tries to act like it's worse then 2

>Dude Anthem is easy
>JUST PLAY ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY AND THEN IT'S BETTER
Buffed health pools and additional moves don't make shit gameplay any better retard. You do understand that right retard?

good luck with that, will only work for the most basic enemies and will only work on one on one or small groups of enemies if you can keep them together. good luck using them on more than half the enemies or any of the bosses. in fact the number of enemies that would work on can be counted on your fingers, maybe even just one hand and even then they appear in groups so unless you corner them all you have to watch for the rest of them. you're a retard because of course the game lets you play safe but it will never be the optimal strategy. I don't know why you're denying this, DMC does not have a minimal effort optimal strategy
I'm a poorfag and don't own DMC5 yet so I have no idea what you're talking about, I know about the hat in general tho

we don't though you made this thread we are enjoying our new game

Furys would be more of a threat if Nero and Dante couldn't 0 to 100 them easily. Judecca are not aggressive by any standard. They just teleport everywhere excessively. Proto Angelo is the only legitimately aggressive enemy but you can clash them so easily it's almost null.

I honestly feel like the only legitimately dangerous enemy in DMC5 are the Nobodies.

pre-DE was a genuinely bad game only made worse that it came from a great series and only blew up with hate because of how obnoxious the game and team went to shit on the fans of the series while make an even worse game.

>Because everything outside of the gameplay is irredemable
Not really.

What's a Spanish Nevan?

And hotter

Attached: dsuueoj.png (485x609, 770K)

>It's easy even on higher difficulties
how would you even know? you don't know basic mechanic changes to the higher difficulties.

The series had two shoddy games at the time of DmC's release. It being a great series is pretty subjective.

>I have no idea what you're talking about,
basically it's a weapon where you spend red orbs to do special attacks. one of which is ridiculously powerful but a shit ton of orbs unless you either use a trainer or have unlocked everything and have nothing else to spend them on. there is one orb farming method that is popular and while I haven't used it I've been the game on everything but HaH I still need 6m more orbs to finish buying everything. (special taunts that cause 3m each. all moves were unlocked a long time ago though)

>Will only work on the most basic enemies
That's funny since I've done multiple runs doing literally only stinger/streak and launchers. DMC enemies are literally braindead.
How about you enjoy your 6 other threads instead of starting a new one every 5 seconds you nigger? Or better yet fuck off to /vg/ where you belong.
Pretty easy to know when I can beat even the higher difficulties by spamming bullshit because the enemies just sit there and throw out an attack only once every minute.

Attached: piuh.png (646x134, 50K)

>two shoddy games at the time of DmC's release
2 was the only shoddy one before DmC.

I can't stop thinking about how beautiful he is now
to think I didn't like his new design at first

I wouldn't say DMC 4 is nearly as shoddy as DMC 2 was. Not remotely close. Yes the levels were the same but backwards, but Nero has a great skill floor with a high skill ceiling and lots of combo potential. The MT Framework engine made that game run like a fucking dream, and there's only like two genuinely awful enemies to fight

it summons maracas that relentlessly bludgeon the enemy in various ways.

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

>fuck off to /vg/
lolno. stay seething

DMC4 is legitimately a mediocre game. It's incredibly unfinished, lacks content, and it was basically a glorified demo for Dante's Style Switching. SE solved some of the content issues but it was still half a game.

>Pretty easy to know when I can beat even the higher difficulties by spamming bullshit
timestamp those scorecards.

Okay, so you've apparently put 309 hours into a game entry in a series you hate?
You sure showed everyone user!
Who cares if you just wasted 309 hours being bored or miserable, now people can take you seriously when you tell them it's boring or shit!

that wouldn't work on DH either
T. dmc beginner

meant for

>DMC4 is legitimately a mediocre game
flawed? yes. mediocre? no way. the combat was great.

It takes a long time to understand the retarded user. I now understand you morons after 400+ hours of playing this shit series and I wish I didn't. It's kind of like doing method acting for a role as a retarded person, except retarded people are sometimes likeable, and you faggots aren't.

Whether it's nu-Nero or old Nero, I love him both! Capcom, pls give me his old hair back.

Attached: I LOVE NERO.png (1200x1209, 1003K)

Still a cute with the old hair.

Attached: D2xBsyMU8AAPV8W.jpg (612x1068, 83K)

Two shoddy games and one game that is pretty dated. Man, when you really think about it 3 and 5 are the only games out of all 6 that actually stand well on their own. 1,2,4, and reboot aren't all that hawt.

You're on Yea Forums, chances are 5 seconds later you'll see an even more retarded post.

>It's kind of like doing method acting for a role as a retarded person
I don't think it's acting with you.

>It takes a long time to understand the retarded user.
No it doesn't, if you hate something it doesn't take 300 hours to get it.
I seriously doubt that's even your playtime at this point because I refuse to believe you spent 300 hours on a game you hate and did it silently at that until this very moment to bring it up.

Dated maybe but still good considering it launched the 3D character action genre. DMC 1 is still fun as fuck

>play game for 300+ hours
>basically wasted 12 whole days of your life
>go to a gaming forum and waste another time shitposting on the game
kek it's like admitting you don't have a life

Attached: 1552994779816.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

I love how this thread started off as another reboot bait post but now it’s devolved into just seeing this one fag endlessly seething that people like DMC.

>faggot is crying because people like video games
Well, we are on Yea Forums.

>Every boss is reused 3 times
>Awkward fixed camera angles
>Underwater segments
>Platforming segments
>Mundus phase 1
>nightmare boss
>shadow fights
>guns are almost as OP as they are in dmc2
I've only played the game once, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
I still liked it though, I just don't know if it's really a great game on its own.

Just seems like a waste of time is all.
I mean you're allowed to hate the series or whatever but I figured after the first 100 hours you'd try to find a game you enjoy.
I get annoyed when people tell me something "gets better" after an inordinate amount of time when it really should click much sooner, and would sooner drop it than just go through all that effort to see what others do.
Figure it would just be a difference of taste then.

Out of curiosity what games of this genre do you enjoy user?
How would you improve the series to be in line with those ones?

I don't like any games in this genre.
I don't like any games at all.
I hate video games.

The sad thing is that there are people on this board who are unironically like this.

Well if you are indeed the same person I responded to, then why bother?
I mean get off of the internet and actually try to get a life?
Because so far this just seems to be a self destructive and pointless spiral.
Get some help, user.

Fixed camera angles were because it originally started as a Resident Evil game, so those elements still stuck around. The underwater segments are also pretty short and kind of impressive considering the game can go between those two cameras and control schemes with no loading and not glitching all to fuck.
Shadow fights are great though man, that one enemy has such a massive move list and you can OHKO him if you do it right. It's very rewarding. A lot of enemies in DMC 1 have OHKO potential

>S ranking the rest of the game
>Mission 18 on SoS

Attached: 20190401051552_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Complaining that DMC5 took the positive part of DmC is like complaining that DMC3 took air combat and Bloody Palace from DMC2.

>5500 got an A
Whew user hang in there. A tips, Cavaliere air swordmaster would destroy Griffon, cheese Nightmare with Dr. Faust meteor

>spending 300 hours on a game and playing it in the most tedious way on purpose just to prove a point
>its not even a good point
humans don't really act this way, do they?

Attached: 1529231249385.jpg (297x545, 38K)

>He played 300 hours on lower difficulty
>He played 300+ on the lower difficulty to just stinger and do basic combos to prove a shitty point
>He tries to pass off as anything but a casual bitch
>He doesn't show his mission ranks
>He spent money to shitpost on a game he dislike
>He did it for free

How can one autistic retard be more seething than Vergil and Dead Weight combined?

This isn't even taking into account the possibility that he might have even poured a similar amount of time into other games in the series while still full of hatred for it.

DMC2 also had a dedicated dodge button, bullet rain, air combos, and multiple playable characters.

DMC2 is a shit game, but it started a shocking amount of good trend for the series.

>trying to Srank M8 on DMD

Attached: 1552531952019.jpg (1024x932, 70K)

Attached: C3B7CC74-EAC3-4BCA-8608-8C6494B9CB1D.jpg (640x535, 224K)

>DMC5 already outsold DmC's lifetime sales
>DmCucks are SEETHING that DMChads are having fun
>"b-but it's literally DmC2! y-you are hypocrites!"

Loving this timeline.

Attached: 1553886834769.png (324x331, 180K)

That’s because he had a better reason to say it.

>game having system to make you get most out of it and have as much fun possible is bad

what the literal fuck?

Attached: 1553216655301.jpg (268x284, 6K)

God, even Griffon is better at yelling out insults than Donte.

NEVER FORGET

Attached: F359A98A-B769-4D9F-ABB6-18BE9063CD71.jpg (777x1024, 83K)

>Ready to acknowledge me?
>Your existence? Or your strength?
>Both you fucking asshole
Fucking ace boss banter

yeah, it was literal word vomit and dropped on nobody characters to try and make the character seem cooler.

>YOU WILL! ACCEPT! MY EXISTENCE!

DMCV brought us some good Nero shit. Blessed timeline.

Attached: Fuck you.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>getting ready to bisect his son
>suddenly gets knocked back by fuck you shockwave

>the characterization of Donte and Nero

Attached: 8F67DE48-03B4-44F4-9E23-FDD1A52DE2D5.jpg (500x536, 69K)

>To see your child explode into little chunks and you face while you scream like one of your demon bitches...priceless
Yeah dude, I don't know why they hate it when they nailed Dante

Why do people complain about DMC threads if 90% of them have DMC thread in the OP?
Don't they know about filters?

Attached: 1553380020542.jpg (778x813, 161K)

I like to imagine Kyrie saying all these things

I can only imagine Kyrie's reaction when Vergil came to say hi to his son by ripping the arm off.

>V is the human parts of Vergil
>V and Lady have technically never met
>Lady doesn't know him
>first thing V says when he sees Lady is "I'm glad to see you well" because he remembers Arkham's daughter
V is best boy.

>I WON'T LET EITHER OF YOU DIE
Just give your dad and uncle a few gold orbs, I'm sure you're hoarding those shit. Or give them some energy drinks.

>Nero's fuck you
>"you think you can defeat me? not in a million years"
>game is actually good and people like it
Imagine being Tameme right now

Attached: 1538852189221.jpg (1024x866, 137K)

He was only saying that to make Mundus mad. He didn’t want to say that, but he had to. Besides, who cares about what an evil demon feels?

Imagine being bought by Microsoft.
Imagine having to watch the reveal trailer in the crowd.

STOP FALLING FOR OBVIOUS BAIT

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

FORNICATE THOU

COITUS THYSELF

>RAW
>ANARCHY MAKES SENSE

>000
interesting...

Attached: 1302049885632.jpg (250x325, 18K)

>DmCucks lost
>DMChads won
Best timeline.

Attached: 1553220315350m.jpg (1024x641, 61K)

>video is no longer available
Fornicate

I bet he literally doesn't care in the slightest because he seems the type of man to just divorce himself entirely from failure.

He shaved his hair after being mocked relentlessly for the Donte hair.
He cares.

Attached: 1E8A57FD-9859-4D0D-95D0-029A7EDD8C63.jpg (1024x533, 96K)

Why won’t you just let this shit go?

>grab the most salvageable elements from a shit game (which was already salvaged to some degree by Capcom's in-house team anyway)
>put them into an actually good game
I fail to see what's wrong with this.