NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: D5368484-6D8A-4D6A-AF90-BE78C973085E.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Why are there so many shitty nintendo unreal engine remade by some amateurs? I’m starting to think nintendokiddies will eat every remasters and remakes ever. Oh wait, they do already

where to download a transistor for transistor electrical simulator of n64 to play as miyamoto envisioned?

HIRE

For the same reason there's a million Minecraft and fortnite videos, meme reaction videos, and other shit.
The primary demographic of YouTube is 8-14 year old kids who are simple as shit to pander to in order to get tons of ad revenue and popularity.
If Mr. UnrealMario wanted to, he could easily throw a half assed tech demo on early access and post a trailer to his YouTube and get millions of stupid kids to throw money at him.

REGGIE... IWATA.....

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2019_02_zelda_links_awakening_switch-1200x675.jpg (1280x868, 130K)

They are just people messing around and trying to learn how to work in these engines. They aren't meant to be taken seriously.

HOLY SHIT
HIRE THIS MAN

Are you upset people are actually doing something besides playing videogames?

I honestly don't get why this artstyle triggers so many people. The miniature model look is pretty cute and an interesting direction to go in. I know people wanted the game to just be 90s anime style, but I'm betting a few years down the line it's going to be like Wind Waker where everyone who bitched about it suddenly realized it's a good game and pretend they always liked it.

It looks like how I would have wanted a Mario RPG remake to look.

The problemas is WW isn't a good game while the artstyle is great. Links Awakening already is one of the greatest games in the series, I just wish the remake didn't look this shitty.

Honest question Yea Forums, why doesn't Nintendo hire this man?

it looks fine. they should have just made a new game with it.

That blur frame is fucking atrocious

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NINTENDO

Attached: super_mario_bros__remake_by_fffan64-d49gsr4.png.jpg (1191x670, 108K)

Cause they would have to fire Miyamoto.

>That fucking fence
>Those fucking houses
>That "Link"
OH NONONONONONO

WHY WONT THEY FUCKING HIRE HIM

It reminds me of a miniature diorama with the characters and enemies being little figures. I like it

Plus Link’s awakening is the “ROFL so random XD” if the Zelda series it’s not supposed to be taken seriously

Yoshi and Kirby have already done the fabric/toy look before. It's boring at this point, and it's a weird pick for a 2D Zelda remake.

Attached: hey_uh_can_you_uh_shut_your_piehole.jpg (750x592, 31K)

SONY

Attached: 1447414687949.jpg (1600x780, 274K)

The fuck do you mean's 1-1 with the GBA Title.
Or are you gonna sit here and tell me that it isnt

HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN HIRE THIS MAN

Attached: AB9A4A18-5D6E-418F-8B8B-44CEA1FD0CC9.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

It's 1-1 to the gameboy game, but that means shit all for the art style.

>WW isn't a good game
Aaaaaaaand I stopped reading there

Because people love nintendo