youtube.com/watch?v=6ixpOzeeTZs

Attached: tow.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>nuObsidian
yikes

yeah something about this just looks incredibly cheap

Don't you mean "why"

>'yikes' in ad2019

oof.

npcs just stand on the sidewalk when a shootout is playing out in the street and combat looks even worse than fnv and thats a 9 year old game...

>t-t-they didn't have money, they're a small indie studio!

>i-i-it's an AA game not an AAA game!!

standard pleddit excuses

*why

this is why you always demo on a pc

Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me

because hating things is fun!

>bathesda pays ESL people to rag on Obsidian's new game
That a yikes from me

Attached: YIIKes-lemonade.png (233x304, 107K)

This will going to be like Tides of Numenera.

let's be honest here Yea Forums. You're still going to get it. If you're not a pirate piece of garbage, you'll buy it. Even if you're doing nothing but bad mouthing the game and going on and on about how you're not going to buy it, I'd bet my left nut that you'll be camping the various crack sites waiting for a working version you can grab. Why? Because there is nothing else on the market like it to look forward to right now. And sorry to break it to you, but old Obsidian was meh tier too. FO NV was literally FO3 with a wild west skin over it and some tweaks.

yeah, day1 pirate
no money for tencent

>FO NV was literally FO3 .
Stopped right there. NV shits all over 3 from the highest mountain.

I don't care who gets my money. All this butthurt over Epic store just makes me laugh. "consumer morality" is a facade and nothing more. Bet you still have an electronic device that was manufactured in some dirt floor factory by a child for 15 cents a day working their standard 16 hours a day.

Maybe Steam should stop being such a Steaming shit pile of a host and game companies wouldn't be leaving in droves.

>ESL
>people
I don't think so

>same exact engine
>same limitations
>same graphics
>same broken as fuck VATS
>Added the ability to truly aim down sights
>Added different ammo types and the ability to make said ammo
>BIG IRON, BIG IROOON
Who cares. I played it, it was alright at best.

Looks like a Fallout 4 mod

ok chang

t. standard Steam purist
Awesome, truly epic. Sure they'll appreciate you and your efforts to maintain their monopoly.

well it does but fallout new vegas is literall gutter tier in the presentation department and it still managed to win over so many rpg fans (not me)

we will see how the writing, world building and characters are. i dont expect much

ok wang

The only people still shilling for Obsidian are retards who only played FNV and KOTOR2 or combatfags in love with PoE. Everyone else knows they can't make games for shit anymore.

Why are people judging the game based on its shooter mechanics? Obsidian's strong suit has always been the lore, world building, story and dialogue. It's like evaluating electronic dance music by the complexity of its scales.
That said, in this demo they only showed stupid ''funny'' shit. What a disapointment.

Looks fine to me......