DMC5 Thread

Last thread was archived. Post combos.

pls no bully

Attached: dmc5combo_optimised.webm (480x270, 2.44M)

WHERE'S THE BLOODY PALACE

>starting a thread with a webm where the first frame is black

Attached: 1551706524919.jpg (703x742, 63K)

That's a very smooth combo user. Was in the process of responding to you last thread, appreciate your goal of having a "multi-part" combo. I'm guilty of the repetition you mentioned in most of mine.

Attached: thing.webm (533x300, 2.84M)

Whoops.

I recognize this specific combo, I enjoyed it last time

Does the over-the-shoulder cam not bother you? I need side-on shit to get anything done.

Thanks user.

That's also a cool combo man, I like the use of summoned swords. I'm not quite ready to explore DSD yet, still feel like I haven't got the hang of just using the core 4 weapons.

You might wanna try turning the camera as soon as you can in your combo to get a better view of those first 10 seconds

Give me the BP.

Attached: lens flare vergil.png (739x740, 405K)

USE REBELLION

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.31 - 19.08.14.02.DVR_3.webm (700x500, 2.77M)

I'm constantly seething at the camera but have stopped trying to force it into the angles I want. I've begun to adapt to its whims

Attached: dante.webm (480x270, 2.86M)

give overdrive

Attached: Punchline 1.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Here's a short one I did just to play around with timing the last hit of revolver. Thinking it'd make a good ender for a bigger combo

Attached: combo2short.webm (480x370, 1.11M)

Those are some smooth revolver JCs

Fits and starts. It's still taking me too much practice to get a specific segment of any given thing right, the idea of doing this shit on the fly is exhausting but I'm slowly working up to it.

Attached: PunchKickSwitch.webm (853x480, 2.62M)

Good start. Don't worry about stuff not clicking for a while. It takes an autistic amount of practice then your muscle memory just clicks and you'll be doing more and more complex stuff without thinking about it.

>it's a "You forget which mode Balrog was in the middle of the combo" episode
epic fuck this weapon

Dude that episode is always on repeat at my house I think something is wrong with the tele

Bump

Thank you for the encouragement. A better version.

I still can't reliably nail the JC out of Redline, though, and it's killing me. I've done it when that's all I'm trying to accomplish, but I've never been able to do it when I really want to mid-combo.

I guess these are the things your muscle memory learns.

Attached: PKSbeta.webm (853x480, 2.43M)

Remember during the initial reveals of Balrog, Cavaliere and DSS, since they all had two "forms" (bike and saws, punch and kick, sword and scythe) there was the general idea that Dante was going to have two modes for all his melee weapons?

Because I do.

Furies are fucking EASY

Attached: 454.webm (700x404, 2.95M)

How the fuck do you gain elevation like that