Kingdom hearts 3

What are your final thoughts on kingdom hearts 3?

Attached: 220px-Kingdom_Hearts_III_box_art.jpg (220x220, 28K)

Forgot it came out

It's great, and I can't wait for the FM version with a critical mode and other stuff

It made me play the rest of the series to wash the taste of disappointment out of my mouth. Just beat Lingering Will and am starting to 100% all the gummi stuff.

Pretty great. Better than I ever hoped. A solid 9/10. Critical mode on release probably would've bumped it to 10/10

It's a good game but tooo fucking easy.

Not the best SE game of this generation (#1 is DQ11, #2 Nier Automata, #3 KH3, #4 WoFF, and in a distant #5 is FFXV.

Waiting for Critical mode update before a second run.

Bretty god waiting for Crit mode to really sink my teeth in to it.
Meanwhile my brother can play it at his own pace.

I enjoyed it. Great and fun. Interested in critical mode when it comes out.

Definitely not as good as 2FM but its has its strengths. While there were some duds I really enjoyed going through the worlds. It reminded me of going through the worlds in 1 for the first time.
The game did have a pacing problem and should have had more hype moments spaced out but I had a lot of fun with the Organization team battles and all the Xehanort phases. Hope Critical mode makes them significantly harder.

fun to play, but no challenge at all

Solid 8/10. Really looking forward to Critical Mode.

Too short, I would have preferred if they did world revisits like KH2, made Twilight Town an actual full world, had Radiant Garden and FF characters, yada yada. It certainly wasn't as great as I hoped for it to be but its still my GOTY as of now regardless of my issues. Might be surpassed by Bloodstained or Mario Maker 2.

>those three literal who titles

Attached: smug jack.png (561x720, 400K)

>literal who titles

LOL

its not perfect but it wasnt as bad as people say, maybe a final mix version can fix some of the stuff later, also if you complain about the story you've never played a kingdom hearts game before

Attached: 1550629406207.png (538x523, 579K)

It was fine, could have been better. Magic and Attractions were a bit too strong for my taste. Story could have wrapped up better. Most of the Disney worlds were kinda meh, but that is par for the course.

I hope FM and Critical mode make the game actually difficult and more enjoyable. I'll for sure play it again when they come out.

>also if you complain about the story you've never played a kingdom hearts game before
The people complaining about the story are complaining that it isn't as good as the rest of the series and doesn't live up to all their buildup though, your logic is flawed.

I'm looking forward to playing it despite the criticism.

Yeah? DQ11 sold half of what FFXV did. That's literal who by Square standards.

Aqua should have been voiced by LA Beast

Attached: aqua VA.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Condom Farts
Shit game shit series made for literal children

Attached: 1553386562494.gif (1000x546, 412K)

Attached: Ch4G-r3UgAADRVn.jpg (540x811, 61K)

Different user here, thank you for pointing out that the story fell apart in KH2.

I'm not sure I understand your point? Fans aren't calling it cringy, and the ones who are think the whole series is cringy. 3 is legitimately poorly written compared to every other entry except maybe Coded.

based

Good game, had fun, will play again in crit and play the DLC