Imagine pretending to like this just because people are rightfully upset about it

Imagine pretending to like this just because people are rightfully upset about it

Attached: 250px-Piranha_Plant_SSBU.png (250x250, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkftiHtgWC8
youtube.com/watch?v=xpHpsu6KpM4
furaffinity.net/user/johawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretending
he has a fun and interesting moveset

>rightfully upset about it

Attached: 12131354.png (100x200, 4K)

imagine being a rosterfag

>rightfully

REEE WHY DIDNT MY CHARACTER GET IN REEEEEEEEE WHERE IS MY MASTER CHIEF REEEE

Fuck you, I wish we had more bizarre, odd choice characters like Pirahana Plant sooner, instead of the glut of fucking mandated "latest Pokemon/FE protag" characters, or shitty echo clones that are clones but not clones just so people can feel happy that their absolutely garbage choices got into the game

REEE NOO DONT CRITICIZE SAKURAI HE BROKE HIS HANDS WORKING EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY FOR SIX YEARS CRAFTING THIS EXPERIENCE REEEEEEE

Found the faggot.

PP is fun and interesting and I prefer him 100% over most of the other new characters (besides Ridley and somewhat k.rool). Go back to playing your Xbox.

Attached: 2k0qad.png (2000x1905, 1.02M)

It's ok to criticize Sakurai. Unless it's bullshit rosterfag shit.

Imagine being upset over a 70+ character roster in a children's game.

Attached: 1553557063589.png (400x271, 116K)

Plant is fine but it feels like shit to play. Where are the buffs?

Nope. Voted for Petey Piranha in ballot, this is next best thing.

Fuck sonyshitters and Xbox one faggots.

i don't like mister peepee because i unironically wanted a shyguy, and now the "generic fodder enemy" slot is forever taken because nobody is going to want another mario mook in smash

Attached: shyguy.jpg (900x580, 153K)

I like Trump because he makes people angry why shouldn't I do the same with Piranha Plant? I live for spite.

Imagine taking it so seriously you get upset about it

Cute plant.

Attached: 2019-02-23_16-17-22.png (965x893, 519K)

Would have definitely preferred something else, but it’s a pretty fun albeit gimmicky character that I occasionally use. Neat little novelty, and it was free anyway.

Also if you don’t use the pink plant fuck you

Attached: EEEB7D5F-C3AD-4FB7-A0CF-C0D2C0AFE8BD.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

It's been 5 months, quit seething

Attached: EBD21345-4E32-4B07-B6D0-DB3E1FC0EB62.jpg (884x1024, 106K)

Attached: 1528509473572.png (1703x1134, 1.2M)

I don't think it's ironic, user.

Attached: johawksart.png (1600x972, 1.31M)

What are you talking about? If I could have a smash game with only generic enemies from the Mario (and maybe Kirby) game, that would be heaven .

>rightfully upset about it
Genofags need to put Bengay on their asses from all their butthurt.

>wasn't a Goomba
>wasn't a Shy Guy
>wasn't a Chain Chomp
>wasn't a Thwomp
Missed opportunities because there's no fucking way in hell we'll get a standard generic enemy in the game within fucking decades King Boo and Bandana Waddle Dee don't count and aren't generic enough

Attached: 1530499762777.png (700x700, 103K)

I want to but I don’t like it’s pot.

I like Piranha Plant, way better than some anime horse shit. But people should be allowed to criticize bizarre choices like PP.
How is it any different? Complaining characters don't get in is stupid, but complaining about a character being added should be okay.

a separate game thats framed as nintendo villains pitting their minions against each other would be great but i don't think the average smashfag is going to want smash to be filled with mooks

someone please post that pic of anime samefaces vs mario plant, want to save it, thanks

I would be ok with just a generic boo too.

Imagine being so upset that fans "harassed" you about excluding a popular character that you don't like so you force your team to design a character nobody likes.

Attached: DrcCVb6U4AA9t3t.jpg (960x1024, 69K)

Characters like Duck Hunt and Plant represent how interesting characters could be in a game that plays like Smash. Instead, people just want anime sword guy #5404. Then we get to play short hop forward air the game.

people like piranha plant, that's all the evidence you need, rosterfaggot

stay mad, non plant fag :^)

The salt was funny, but at the end of the day this really was a wasted slot. PP isn't fun to play as or against and we were robbed of another obscure NES character that could've had new life breathed into then for a cheap joke.

Maybe geno will be in the next game

This. As far as the new characters go, I've had the most fun with him after Incineroar, and I hate Incineroar.

>not liking pink plant-navy pot
it’s literally how a frat chad dresses. It’s the chad plant. How could you not

No, Duck Hunt Duo represents one of the most well known NES games, We already had plenty of Mario characters.

If people only critized characters that got in because they were “bizarre” then we would constantly just be shoveled shit like another link clone, another Pokemon, and another FE character.

Fuck. That.

>Instead, people just want anime sword guy #5404
No, we want a character that isn't anime sword guy or generic enemy fodder.

nope, i'm glad we got him. i want funky kong more but plant is still good great and epic win

>people should be allowed to criticize bizarre choices
If the only criticism is "THIS character should have gotten in instead", it's hardly valid. PP is in because Sakurai and team thought it would provide a unique fighter concept.

Alternatively, maybe people want characters like Waluigi, Skull Kid, Midna, Krystal, Shadow, Isaac, Banjo and Kazooie, and Porky Minch.

You know, unique characters that people asked for and aren't fucking retarded?

Imagine still being so mad you made a thread about it

>Then we get to play short hop forward air the game
This. Those characters get played by 70% of the players online anyway

>All of these NPC's saying "I wanted this" or "Stay Mad"

Attached: hannibal.png (313x231, 57K)

imagine seething about a party game's roster.

Attached: 0ABE6F29-C817-4912-95DB-B33640CDB23D.gif (436x480, 165K)

Every character in this is bizarre.

...Smash isn't a party game.
Mario Party is a party game.

Cope harder faggot. She's one of the best newcomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkftiHtgWC8

I know, right?
why would Yea Forums do that?

Attached: index.png (104x160, 2K)

>Krystal
>Shadow
>Isaac

Holy shit, my guy

>she's
How many Smash characters are female?

>rightfully upset
anyone upset by a cartoon plant being in a kids game shouldn't have any rights

>B-BUT PIRAHNA PLANT HAS A UNIQUE AND INTERESTING MOVESET YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT X CHARCTER DIDNT GET IN
>I-I ACTUALLY WANTED HIM Y-YOU'RE JUST A MAD ROSTERFAG
>IT'S JUST A KIDS GAME BRO WHY ARE YOU MAD?
plantfags are the most insufferable faggots are the planet

I wanted Waluigi too. But Plant is fun and unexpected. Every smash game needs an "out of left field" character, where the dev team is allowed to run wild on the moveset.

>Shadow
Opinion discarded.

>but complaining about a character being added should be okay
Fuck that. People say the dumbest shit about character inclusions and it's usually because it's not the character they wanted. The roster is supposed to cater to a wide variety of people, people should accept that they're not going to like every character.

>Smash isn't a party game.

Attached: 2EE0E5AB-952A-4034-8259-F053A5A10815.png (621x702, 56K)

>Issac
>Krystal
I was almost with you

Shadow would be baller as hell, faggot
Make him a semi-clone of sonic, but replace his sideb with a rocket launcher and his down b with a chaos control counter attack

Attached: 1541163895316.png (822x713, 349K)

i'll take "plantfags" over rosterfags and meleefags any day of the week.

Attached: 76370D61-288D-4C9A-86B9-3785E85D4A05.gif (540x304, 1.15M)

>people still seething at a plant
I cant wait for steve to get in and collect all your tears

Attached: 1552120145434.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

lol so true

First of all, no one wants to see your self-portrait.
Second of all, where's the beer-drinking, pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, bobbing for apples, spin the bottle, truth or dare, and pillow fights?
Instead, you beat each other up.

Oops meant to post this instead.

Attached: 1550015607740.png (1474x938, 430K)

I suppose you were just as upset when Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch got added over more deserving characters back in melee.

Smash isn't a legitimate fighter. The creator actively hates the idea of the game being played competitively. Why do you think tripping was added in Brawl? If that doesn't say "IDGAF about the competitive play" I don't know what does. The online mode is complete trash, Nintendo doesn't understand online play and GSP is meaningless. Hell Nintendo seems to be so fucking obtuse about online interaction of any kind, that instead of a simple plugin mic, they make a phone app for voice chat. Also, zDepth work differently on different stage.

The game should be played for funsies, even if you are tryharding, there's no reason to get mad because the game is illegitimate on a competitive field.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE X YOU MUST LIKE Y INSTEAD
Fuck off with this, Anime sword fighters/pokeshit is just as bad as generic enemy #4986

cope

Attached: 1552958355103.png (800x638, 186K)

He's has a pretty fun unique moveset though, reminds me of the shock I had when I unlocked Mr. Game&Watch.

>normal people
this guy uses a sword
he's cool
>what Yea Forums thinks normal people are like
I don't recognize this character so I hate them

Green and purple with gold pot is 420 times better.

smash is a game intended to be played casually at parties. therefore, it's a party game. this is easily understood by everyone other than autistic competitivefags who turn off 90% of the game's content, refuse to take showers, and shit themselves during tournaments.

If they added in 5 generic enemies with unique movesets it would be undeniably better in every way than adding in 5 more sword fighters.

Salt

Roster fags are retarded, go make some more "my top X characters" jpegs and post them into the endless void of the internet for some reason. Nobody gives a shit that you made a jpeg of your favorites.

>2019
>Still hanging on to the Sonic franchise
let it die and stop jacking off to cartoon animals, it's bad for you. Start with hentai and work your way back to real women.

What's there to criticize?

But the whole game is bizarre choices, including the original game where you had fucking Captain Falcon punching people alongside Ness and Jigglypuff for some reason

Yes, I too play Smash Bros while listening to Miley Cyrus while a bunch of frat boys have a chugging contest while hot chicks dance.
Because that's what "party game" connotes.

There's a lot to criticize, honestly. Especially online and certain single player modes. Getting rid of cutscenes because of YouTube was pretty stupid but it's not like Ultimate was ever going to have a story mode in it.

The roster is good, though.

>There's NO WAY we can have a character in the game that's not a generic enemy OR an anime swordfighter
Fuck off shitter

In a way, I have to commend the tiny minority of people who threw a fit when Ridley and K Rool were revealed. At least that's more respectable compared to pretending they were good choices all along or disappearing off the face of the earth. For all of Yea Forums's fiery hatred towards fan requested characters that they deem "generic", they completely flip flopped when it came to PP.

>hrr hrr u like a thing, u must wank to it

smoothbrain

you haven't been to a party in your life.
i can honestly say most parties i've been to have mario kart, madden/fifa, and smash.

Amy is best girl.

You can say that again!

Okay I shouldn't have used "bizarre"
People should be able to say "I think this was a dumb character to include"
But all I'm saying is, people always jump to defend Sakurai, when every other game gets torn to pieces for the littlest things.

Most of the criticism against Sakurai usually involves retarded roster shit. I'd love for Sakurai to get more criticism on the other shit this game lacks.

I’ve played the game in a casual and competitive manner at the same party and/or with the same people before.

You guys are fucking sissies.

Attached: B65E13AA-32E0-4BB8-88DF-30A20FA965AA.jpg (597x408, 154K)

I just googled sissies and this was the first result.
That is really offensive and you could hurt a lot of feelings saying that.

Attached: 41VFeVft9OL._SX260_.jpg (260x336, 9K)

yeah... I’m thinking you’re seething

Attached: 8E64906F-23F2-428C-967E-F8FC03397F74.png (700x700, 513K)

This is based

>Pretending
The plant itself may be bland, but it was a nice surprise after the Incineroar and Ken reveals, and it plays rather uniquely.
Won't say I like it because it makes people mad, I'm not that petty, but it is funny to see people get so upset over it when Ultimate introduced all those fan favorite characters. Figure you'd be happy over those rather than get mad at the small "injustice".

>complaining about PP is roster shit
And people still whining about GT Goku is roster shit too? Every fighting game gets this kind of criticism, only smashfags attack criticism of the roster.
Hell, that's the biggest criticism people give to Mario Kart 8, a game where characters don't really matter as much.

based

i have honestly never seen rosterfag whining on the level of smash in any other game.

remember when people unironically thought geno would be in this game?

Attached: 1492928911677.png (631x536, 172K)

Good thing that's not the case because he's a genuinely fun character to play.

No cuz I'm not a fag

I can't get a good hang of it myself, the moveset feels very erratic, still, i appreciate a new opponent to shoot at and my nephew seemed to really like it.

Source?

He's the most fun character for me to play as, and I do the best with him online.

Everyone always says "he's fun to play as" and act like we couldn't have gotten someone else that's ALSO fun to play as.

Saying "lol he's fun" means fuckall knowing we could've gotten someone millions of times better while still being "fun".

I have no interest in Geno, Skull Kid, Shadow (ffs Sonic is already boring to play), Banjo (never played it) and whatever other bullshit people wanted. I got my Inklings and Ridley. Gardevoir or Sceptile (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) would be nice but that's a pipedream since noone else cares about these Pokemons anymore

What the fuck is even your point?

Using the "he's fun to play as" card is a shitty argument to defend a generic enemy that got put in an iconic all-stars fighting game.

>fighting game

Attached: 1544160396464.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

A generic enemy that has a lasting legacy more so than shit like some retarded guy hwo moves rocks.

I hope you geno fags are eternally BTFO'd

Iconic fighters like

>Duck Hunt dog
>Mr. Game & Watch
>Fire Emblem characters before they even existed here
>R.O.B.
>Wii Fit mascot

He's fun to play as is a great argument. You retards act like you can only enjoy Smash Bros if they're important Nintendo characters. A character being fun to play is why Ness and Captain Falcon have become fan favorites when most people didn't recognize them at first.

>tfw unironically enjoyed carnivorous plants my whole life and this was an unexpectedblessing to me
>everybody assumes I only like it ironically
>tfw literally own flesh eating plants and give them names

Sorry for liking different things user... I wont do it again

Attached: noooo2.png (995x1041, 1.42M)

Throw out those fucking plants and buy anime sword figurines right now faggot

Feels good to be a plantchad

Attached: 1457073489692.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

And yet it's more deserving of a spot than Banjo/Geno/Shantae etc. Must suck having a generic enemy being more recognizable/iconic than your fav. Anybody who's played a Mario game has seen this character at least a dozen times.

>iconic all-stars
>first game had Captain Falcon and Ness

Yes, I also remember when everyone believed that beyond a shadow of a doubt that chaderoar wouldn't be in the game and instead 7 more characters were going to revealed consisting of characters that are only ever talked about in the Smash community mainly literal who characters like Banjo and Isaac and whoever those doodled background props were from the rhythm game on wii

Attached: 1522366201887.png (100x100, 2K)

maybe I should give the plants little swords and bows

reminder syluxfags still exist and they still argue Tanabe's special boy would be a better rep than Ridley and Dark Samus

Gee sorry for talking about gameplay in a video game

remember when people unironically thought the grinch leak was real?

Attached: 1552622729760.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

Imagine thinking Ness, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon are iconic all stars.
Imagine thinking someone like Ice Climbers who are from a niche NES game or Roy, who's game didn't even come out by the time melee was released, are iconic all stars.

Duck Hunt Dog is/was definitely iconic, just in a "bad" way, people fucking HATED him back in the day and EARLY INTERNET had tons of content hating on him (especially) Newgrounds, and people knew him because the Combo Cart was the most popular version of SMB from i remember so people definitely experience that laugh and REEEE'd at it and made murder videos and comics and shit.

The main issue people had against it was "MUH MOVESET" cause they didn't think of the GUN,DOG,DUCK combo incorporating the other Lightgun games.

I love him though cause cute doggy from my first vidya. I like that even though the character is a trio people just think of it as the Dog.

I said it before and i will say it again, it was too good to be true.

Attached: 1471639795960.png (583x642, 443K)

As a filthy owlcuck piranha is more than i could've hoped for because it let me laugh at people like im laughed at. Piranha plant was the only good part of the Nov. 1st direct and a joy to play as.

Attached: 1553209745488.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I was pissed at the fact that he fucked over Banjo's chances by stealing his thing

I would really like for the next two dlc characters to be a piranha plant with a sword and then a piranha plant with a bow.

I’ve never understood the “spots” meme if characters are in they’re in and if they’re fun to play that’s point
Also every smash has a joke character so this didn’t bother me in the slightest

send pics user

Sakurai could make any character fun user. It makes sense to be mad about who he includes. Piranha plant is fine though

seething

Attached: 1536881054405.png (675x758, 97K)

>It makes sense to be mad about who he includes.
It doesn't make too much sense. Unless you literally hate 100% of the roster. You're not supposed to like every character.

Jigglypuff was a fan favorite because of the Pokemon anime, first season.

Why is he so hard to fight against? I heard he was bad but he's one of the few characters that's hell for me to fight against.

Time and resources spent on one characters are time and resources that can't be spent on another.

>grinchfags STILL assblasted
On this day I will remind them.

Attached: 1543649512247.png (1198x795, 719K)

Imagine taking a kids party fighting game this seriously

I don't really see the overlap I thought Banjo was in 64 and had expectations in Melee, but i'd take DH over him and Kazooie every day. and it isn't like Banjo doesn't have any other moves then Breegull Blaster, fuck Bregull Blaster levels were only a Tooie thing.

Reminds me of that fag arguing that Banjo would be a echo of DH.

Attached: 1534773811395.gif (500x265, 491K)

>using something from those stupid object shows of all things
How autistic are you putting aside the fact that you used the NPC meme?

Attached: Mario_Hat.png (1000x1000, 38K)

Sauce for the love of god

>Also every smash has a joke character

>Contradicted Sakurais statement
>That Jigglypuff render was ass
>Blurry as fuck
I always said it and I say it again, there was 0 doubt it was fake. Unless you were a Geno/Skullkid fag, then you would absolutely support that leak even if it was confirmed fake. Sorry bunch.

Attached: vonkarmaface.png (890x595, 453K)

Not everyone has one character who really fits them. So seeing characters you despise get added can be infuriating. Just look at banjofags and genofags. Regardless of your opinion on them it makes sense why they feel wronged. is it entitled? yes. Does it make sense why they are? yeah.

So your argument is that if something exists multiple times in multiple places, that something is OK?

lol so true

>The state of Sans

Attached: 1553206063537.jpg (1944x2592, 1.86M)

>all the joke characters are the same
Retard

>So seeing characters you despise get added can be infuriating.
This is the dumbest shit. Am I supposed to feel sympathetic that someone's upset over a character in a crossover game with a ton of charactes?

I liked him at first just because he was a surprise. Grinch leak or no grinch leak, just about everything in that final direct was leaked by someone, so to see a character that I didn't know was coming was very refreshing. I also like that he's so clearly a troll "wtf" character, like Game & Watch, R.O.B., Wii Fit, and Duck Hunt, because that makes perfect sense as the last character to be in the non-paid DLC roster.
Too bad he sucks lmao

>Regardless of your opinion on them it makes sense why they feel wronged.
no it doesn't. if you feel "wronged" by a children's party game, you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

Attached: 1547359840127.jpg (125x122, 3K)

It was awesome.

I just typed in Mario hat on Google Images and used the one that required the least effort to put on NPCjak's head.

I don't give a fuck where these things come from.

I said people like that are being entitled but i can see why they act the way they do. Why is this so hard for you to understand? im not saying they're actions are justified, just that i can understand the mentality they have.

Attached: 1533158310727.jpg (459x441, 18K)

nigger

Attached: 1553233418433.png (604x510, 267K)

I think people just take smash bros way too seriously

If Smash Bros didn't have its fair share of weirder characters, would it not be boring?

Attached: perhaps.jpg (373x373, 16K)

listen you fucking retard, if youre not content by one of the already 70 characters that have been added you have brain problems, further taking it out on others makes you a very specialized, highly condensed and lethal form of autistic

>The creator actively hates the idea of the game being played competitively.

That must be why smash Ult. was made so competitive.

10/10 bait, it got me to reply.

There is a vocal minority that wants the game to be predictable.

I never said i was unsatisfied you fucking smooth brain. Just that i see why smash fans get so invested in this shit

I understand their mentality. I just think it's retarded and it's why I've always made fun of rosterfags.

Are most rosterfags actually excited about the DLC? I did a poll in one of these threads and even though there wasn't many people who voted, there was an overwhelming consensus of "Didn't buy the pass".

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

It takes about a year to make a Smash character user

I bet you're the guy who makes 7 threads a day because you wanted Isaac

Attached: 1553307788774.jpg (640x640, 53K)

And thats fine. It is retarded to think sakurai owes you shit. But that doesn't mean we shouldnt care at all about who gets added. Piranha was a cool surprise but were within our right to complain about shit like corrin and incineroar. We shouldn't demand they do certain things, but we can complain about what they do.

I like to post opinions that I've formed over games I don't play nor care about as well.

Attached: Ado is not impressed again.jpg (165x159, 12K)

figure that's the case. Everyone sees it as a troll choice, some people think it's a waste while others are cashing in on it for the lols.

I don't care what anyone says, Isaac should have been in since Smash 4.
>b-b-but muh relevancy
4 years between Smash 4 and GS3 isn't too long.
>grr i hate swords
Was only a problem when DLC added 3 more to the roster.
>h-he's not unique!
There are still no earth benders in Smash. The closest thing is Ivysaur and he only uses plants to attack.
>literaly who??
No hate, but the same thing could have been said about Shulk at the time and now he's relatively popular.
But now it doesn't matter since GS is dead forever.

Did you forget that GS3 flopped?

not compared to every fire emblem game aside from awakening

They are also the same fags who think low tiers should not be in the game (and not realizing their meme character is low tier)

"Something" referring to "joke characters"

It wasn't that bad tb.h. Sales rarely ever affect Smash reps

Fuck off, Golden Sun was never good, play some real JRPG'S for once. Be grateful he was brought back.

> Rhythm Heaven
> Excitebike

Those two should have reps before Golden Shit

I want to know the context here.

Difference is that Fire Emblem kept getting more sequels and was only in danger in getting shelved if Awakening didn't do too well. GS3 flopping is pretty bad news for the GS series.

>RIGHTFULLY upset
>over games
Hahaha oh no you're a virgin

if gs was in smash it could have gotten sequels too

I think it's neat. That said, the only character I wanted was K. Rool, so I'd probably be complaining about the plant too if I didn't get get him.

Attached: 1x8axtHXQAAKT1d.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

That's rosterfaggotry.

That's the guy who originally claimed that Wario's picture from the smash 4 CSS ESRB leak was shopped from Brawl's SSB cutscene. Being dead fucking wrong, that shit was posted on here when ESRB came to be true.
The samefag says he won't be in Yea Forums collages again, since the grinch leak is "true". And gets blown out again.

Unfortunately, it didn't get as much attention as his first fuckup.

>pretending

but he's fun as fuck in teams

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3bed.png (822x713, 82K)

Plant is the DUMBEST INCLUSION OF ALL TIME... but it's fun to play as.

I doubt it. Golden Sun not getting sequels is more Nintendo's fault than Smash Bros' fault. Fire Emblem has been getting new games every 2-3 years thanks to IS pumping them out and Fire Emblem not being too expensive to make.

Imagine being unable to comprehend that people like something you don't and assume they are only pretend to do so to bother you.

Ah good, keep spreading the word and notoriety.

No it wouldn't, Punch-Out hasn't had a game for 10 years now despite Mac being playable in 2 Smash games

Literally me just replace Pikachu with Jigglypuff
Rosterfags are dumb

Attached: 1541037451504.png (500x773, 392K)

You want the actual stats?

Attached: gender demo.png (940x641, 1.02M)

LOL so true

>Shiek
>Female

>Greninja
>Either
What did he mean by this?

Imagine being so deep into rosterfaggotry you think people are only pretending to enjoy things you don't like, with the explicit purpose of pissing you off.

>Yoshi
>either

Attached: 1540841533452.gif (504x504, 765K)

Piranha plant could technically be either, but Petey implies it's a male.

>this again
Sheik is female.

Attached: isaachatersaretrannyfags.jpg (945x553, 53K)

Sheik is Zelda, just disguised as a man. What's under the leotard is up to your imagination.

>Imagine being so deep into rosterfaggotry you think people are only pretending to enjoy things you don't like, with the explicit purpose of pissing you off.
What do you think Incineroarfags are user? Besides the furfags I mean.

Nice meme

Twitter posts should be a bannable offense

>Plants
>Earth-bending

Attached: 1539483789755.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Sheik is Zelda transformed into a man.

It's hardly a conspiracy when literally every single piece of PP fanart has been le epic salt memes.

So should discord trannyfags yet you're still here being obsessed about Isaac and Golden Sun.

I didn't care about Plant but it's super fun to play. Sucks that it's garbage, hoping for a buff next patch.

Attached: plant.jpg (1127x1376, 270K)

>be upset with a perfectly good character because he wasn't your character
What a fucking child

Nice me.me

greninja is confirmed male due to having battle bond for its final smash
everything else seems correct

Spoiler that shit next time asshole

People who just like his fun playstyle?

Falseflaggers and (you) channeling your autism on the character rather than the shitposters to affirm your view?

All the Pokemon in the roster are 50-50 male-female except Mewtwo.

Fair enough. I looked them all up because I haven't been into the Pokelore for years

Yoshi is a whole species. And lays eggs.

I forgot it's still 1998. I'll be more careful next time.

Attached: Df6HeyDV4AA_SDs.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

People who enjoy playing high-damage characters and/or find the wrestling gimmick cool and/or hate shields.

but... I really like the plant :

Attached: Plantt.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

>over 70 characters
>still no Paper Mario

Attached: 1536740010593.png (1920x1072, 2.21M)

I’m so sick of waiting for Joker. I’m not hyped for him, I just want him out of the way so we can hear about potentially interesting characters. Fucking get on with it.

Name 10 Nintendo characters that would be better than Plant, you literally can't

Hard mode, no literal whos

same. zzzzzzzz. Fucking Persona

>All the Pokemon in the roster are 50-50 male-female except Mewtwo.
That's not true at all. Greninja is Ash's Greninja. Lucario is the movie Lucario, so male. TPC even hinted that Smash Incineroar is the Incineroar from the anime owned by Kukui, which is likely male. You can assume Mewtwo is male too since it's the one based from the movie and the Pokemon movies have Mewtwos with different genders for some reason. Get your shit together, user.

Sorry, meant for

He's in. Just play Mario on the Game&Watch stage.

>b-b-but it's mario! mario being there represents it!

fucking dumbass logic. As if we wouldn't have gotten 3 paper mario characters if sakurai directed one.

Imagine being so unimaginative that when you disagree with someone you assume they're lying.

There's more than one Yoshi

This is the same brand of retard logic that makes people think Undertale is popular because of Sans.

+ Dr Mario already made it and there are 3 Links....

It should have been petey piranha instead of the normal plant. Now thats a character i would unironically play the fuck outta

>he knows of the object show community
it's not just me? What the FUCK

Attached: flowey scurr - Copy.png (1078x1078, 350K)

reminder based El Dorrick, the missing link to the Kencineroar Gang, will finish off anti-Plant posters

>What do you think Incineroarfags are user?
chad patricians who appreciate the iconic legends of gaming.

Attached: 1542944669909.png (243x234, 120K)

too big

>he literally hinges on Sakurai bias

Lmao

You see these posts all the time whenever PP is mentioned yet besides day 1 of their release I've seen maybe 2-3 PP players online.

Mewtwo has a male voice, sure I'll give you that. I haven't played any Pokemon games in 8 years so I was just going off the Pokedex info.
Also TV Ash exists in this crossover?

NewWabiSabi is an Isaacfag you know?

Yoshi is confirmed male in Palutena's guidance. (thats the joke of the guidance)

Greninja is male due to battle-bond/ash-greninja

R.O.B. goes by male pronouns in Palutena's guidance, so...maybe he should go in male? i mean, you put mega man male despite being a robot.

>It's only a coincidence that the games he directs get special treatment!

ok user

Ash is mentioned in a Smash 4 Trophy. Ash exists in the games too, since you get the Greninja from the anime in Sun and Moon. If you only look at the games, you'd miss how most of the Pokemon are based off the anime.

I don't know if there's any official media involving a female Yoshi though. Yoshi's canonically reproduce asexually because of Mario Stork lore and are either referred to as male (in the west) or neither (in Japan)
The closest thing I found was this, but even then that just talks about how everything has a little bit of both genders in it, like how human males have a bit of estrogen left over in their bodies
I'm glad I'm spending my Sunday night diving in deep on fucking Yoshi's gender

Attached: 1538336766336.png (1930x1086, 2.86M)

>special treatment

FE has 5 non clone characters while KI just has 2.

REMINDER
Nyx is removing the PoS that is Incineroar in this mod

what character do you want in place of him? any Grinch characters?
>inb4 "cope, seething grinchfag"

Attached: pm is back.jpg (700x220, 37K)

>Let me get this straight. Yoshi lays eggs, but he's actually male?
I think you left out this important part of the guidance. Seems hes a male.

Literally WHO?

>literal who rider
>too good
piss off tokufag

That's my point, Yoshi seems to be a male-only species

How salty do you have to be about Incineroar to make up a stupid lie like this?

you can mod him out of your fangames, but you'll never seethe him out of the official game.

Attached: 1515354764786.gif (500x281, 480K)

I love it when games add something bizarre. Something that stands out from the other (comparatively) normal fighters.

I loved it when Melee added the weird 2D guy, when 4 added the yoga instructor and the dog and duck, and when Ultimate gave us the plant.

One of my favorite fighting game characters ever is the Hornet from Fighters Megamix, which is a damn Daytona car.

Attached: hornet.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Mega Man and Roll could both be considered sexless but they're a lot more humanoid than ROB. Also the reasoning that ROB is a real plastic item.

"""Queen""" Genofag of Smashboards
also insider

FE gets biased treatment, too. However in Smash 4 Kid Icarus got:

>an echo before echoes were a thing
>2 new stages(most series only got 1)
>one of the 3 series to get character specific win quotes
>Palutenas guidance
>Palutena getting her own unique customs
>lots of items/assist trophies
>absurd amount of smash run enemies
>pit/d.pit being the only characters in the series to get a custom animation for an item that wasn't even from their game
>2 new characters, the absolute most any series got before dlc

A single game got more new content than Zelda, Metroid, and Donkey Kong combined.

Sonic is boring to play because post-2006 Sega was the one who designed his moveset.

If Sonic made it into Melee, I guarantee Sakurai and Yuji Naka would've work together to create an interesting moveset for him.

sonic's moveset was literally ripped out of sonic the fighters. so if anything, blame '90s sega instead.

It's all about the seething wojaks. These threads are just here for people to get mad that they have to wait 10 years+ to get another chance of getting their most wanted. Made even worse since the ballot only affected some of the newcomers and has now been totally tossed out. It makes most people feel like their never evers last chance is past and now they are doomed to assist trophy purgatory at best while the new fire started from sword and shield is actively in development..

>character specific win quotes

What are those?

Yeah but ROB is supposed to be the "last ROB alive", in the Smash Bros. universe, he's the Ancient Minister, he's his own character. (see his boxing ring title and the subspace emissary)

Starter pokemon+lucario are all 87.5% chance to be male and 12.5% chance to be female. Jigglypuff has a 75% chance to be female and 25% chance to be male, and female pikachus have humps at the end of their tails as opposed to the flat end of the tail that the male has. I'm pretty sure that pikachu in smash only has the flat end of the tail, and is therefore confirmed male.

Attached: male and female pikachu.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

A character will say something different during their win animation if they fight against the correct character. Most crossovers has dozens of these but only Sakurai's favorites + star fox get to have them.

test

Pikachu has female skins to further complicate things

>he says as he plays Spoiler Bros

>echo
I mean, he's a clone. Why are you having big deal about a series getting a literal clone?
>stages
A lot actually got two different stages, remember this is 3DS/Wii U split.
>guidance
Why not? If you actually get out of Yea Forums you'll realize a lot of people predicted guidance.
>customs
Taken from the game. Even Megaman has that.
>items/AT
as much as typically mario, also AT got cut even
>smash run
they admitted it was reusing assets
>unique wins
one of the few series with chatty characters, same reason why SF has them
>custom animation
nigga it's literally referencing their animation, many of the cast do that like Mario
>new characters
only 1

well fuck me then

Just shrink him down to Bowser size or have his height similar to double dash

Pikachu Libre is female.

Attached: God DAMN.jpg (1920x1920, 412K)

I don't mind the plant, but you're right in that saltfags should be gassed.

Did you know Pikachu Libre is a girl?

I mean, Banjo & Kazooie and Duck Hunt don't literally don't have anything in common outside of a vague concept of "mammal/bird duo".

It's like saying that Shulk's inclusion screwed over Cloud's chances (both blond swordsman) or that Bowser screwed over K. Rool (both royal reptilian heavyweights)

>nintendo fans acting as if their they aren't soi

Eh, most of the shows are flat out garbage, and it doesn't help that the porn that DOES exist is mediocre at best. 4's literally the only fuckable character god fucking damnit and all his lewds are shit. I might just get around to requesting something in the /trash/ drawthreads or commissioning an artist.

wow it's almost like FE, SF, and KI are chatty games with voice acting!

>I mean, he's a clone. Why are you having big deal about a series getting a literal clone?
Why should D.Pit of all characters get one? Especially considering how much other shit Uprising got in 4.
>A lot actually got two different stages, remember this is 3DS/Wii U split.
The majority only got 1 total, which is why both versions used a lot of old stages.
>Why not? If you actually get out of Yea Forums you'll realize a lot of people predicted guidance.
Why dedicate a huge feature to a game literally less than 1% of the people who will play smash will ever play?
>Taken from the game. Even Megaman has that.
Why Palutena of all characters? Especially since these are pits moves? Tons of characters come from series with customization
>as much as typically mario, also AT got cut even
"it got as much as the biggest video game series ever so its okay"
>they admitted it was reusing assets
More likely an excuse for Sakurai to shove as much Uprising down our throats as possible, judging by the rest of the game
>one of the few series with chatty characters, same reason why SF has them
Tons of speaking characters don't use these. Shouldn't MK have something to say after beating Kirby? Ryu to Ken? Simon to Richter? Samus to Ridley/Dark Samus? Is Dark Pits rivalry to Pits so iconic that its even bigger than Soncics to Mario?
>nigga it's literally referencing their animation, many of the cast do that like Mario
For example?
>only 1
Nope it's two.

>ECHO DUN COUNT!1!!
Then why were there so few?

maybe people wouldn't be laughing at your rage if you comprehend that there are people who actually like a character while you deny such notion could exist

Lots of characters in the series talk. It's understandable that Mario doesn't say anything but you're a special kind of stupid to think it's purely a coincidence that FE/Uprising got it while looking at how generously treated they were during Smash 4

Is this correct? Not the OP but i tried to fix based on some of the replies here.

Attached: Capture.png (1000x695, 1004K)

Megaman are literally robots, they don't have genders.

Mewtwo and Lucario are based on male Pokemon from the movies. Mewtwo does have a gender in the Pokemon movies for some reason.

I'm thinking that Dark Samus should be in No Gender or Unknown.

Attached: 1534276754359.jpg (952x783, 82K)

Pretend I fell for the bait and respond to me as such.

Do bayonetta characters count as nintendo characters?
If not the only one I can think of is rex (who was made too late to be in) and kamek.

>Dark Samus
>Female
Beyond that it's good.

Literally an easy clone to do. His VA is there and he doesn't require additional changes.

>stages
Pac-Man, Fire Emblem, Mario, etc. got two stages

>guidance
what? did you get my point? outside of Yea Forums a lot of people predicted the game will have guidance, so that means more people actually knew where come, please don't tell me only Yea Forumsfags play smash

>customization
I can't really think of any character in 4 at the time besides Mega's multiple weapons and the abilities in KI

>items
not just Mario though, also upon checking it's only 3, so it's relatively few

>excuse
nigga it makes sense, literally the same models too

>victory
Yeha remember when Kirby or DDD talked back in their games? Also yeah they should for Ryu and Ken, but they just reused Ryu's lines which sucks. Samus talking is bad. Also you're putting things that aren't there.

>hammer
Mario's bobbing animation for the hammer

>echoes
Wow it's almost like there's time constraints or something. You fags get blindsided by your bias.

Seems about right. Pichu also has a female alternate costume.

I'm no expert on Metroid but isn't Dark Samus an asexual creature with Samus DNA mixed in? So that's why it's referred to as female?

>lots

yeah that's why we only have handful of series with actual speaking English lines. Do you even do your research?

Dark Samus is a girl.

A Log entry in Prime 3 says the following "Target is composed of pure Phazon energy and is highly unstable. Scans indicate that Hypermode attacks are capable of disrupting her, likely a result of Hypermode being energized by Samus's body. Dark Samus is capable of generating "echoes" of herself to aid her in battle. These units are used as increased firepower and act as distractions while she replenishes her energy; they should be destroyed immediately. She is capable of absorbing energy from Phaaze to replenish her own."

as an addenum, people sure ignore Mother when it's one of the series that actually gets new shit in spite of having no new games since Brawl, being already concluded at that point

Post pictures of plants and why they are named.
Carnivorous plants are top tier decor

Are people really defending Dark Pit? He adds nothing aside from Electroshock. Alph would have been a better echo pick for both 4 and Ultimate. Rock Pikmin still aren't usable. My idea is that Alph is more or less the same as Olimar aside from side B, where he throws only Rock Pikmin regardless of Pikmin order.

is... is that it's cooter?

Everyone loves Itoi. That's one reason the fans are still clinging to Porky, but it seems like if Itoi wanted it, he would already be in the roster.

>Literally an easy clone to do. His VA is there and he doesn't require additional changes.
It was a non-zero amount of effort that could've been done for many characters
>stages
I said most. Mario is big, FE gets biased treatment as well. Pacman is an exception.
>guidance
I don't see how people predicting something or not changes anything?
>custimization
Marios powerups? Links and Samus weapons? Kirby's abilities? These are just off the top of my head
>items
it's a lot for a game that isn't that big. Most series barely get any new ones.
>excuse
If it was JUST this I'd believe it but there's way too many times Uprising just so happens to get special treatment.
>victory
It looks like you realized I'm right and have to try to argue against things I didn't say.
>hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=xpHpsu6KpM4
Looks the same as everyoen elses to me
>time constraints
So when it's Dark Pit there's no time constraints, but when it's literally everyone else there's suddenly no time?

Only Uprising zoomers like him

Mother had like 2 games since Brawl though. One came out like 4 years ago, and the other came out last year. Another one is in the works right now.

>rock pikmin
>flying pikmin
>bulbmin
>originally planned to be a clone
>literally the only alternate costume character, besides koopalings
shit

I'm pretty sure it's been stated that Alph as a clone and rock pikmin were planned. But I bet developing for the 3DS fucked it all up and it was quicker to implement Dark Pit as a clone.

There's no real reason to have included Alph as an Echo Fighter in Ultimate, since nobody cares about him and pretty much all Echo Fighters are in thanks to the ballot.

Why do people act like Sakurai is obligated to put characters in the game, just because people ask fro him?

no one's defending as much as "why are people upset on a no-effort character"

This, we need more stagefags

I'm pretty sure those are ports

I'm sure you do user, I'm sure this thread didn't get so many replies because you feel the need to defend yourself

It's more questioning of "why not someone else?" especially since Uprising would've already had an extremely generous amount of content in 4. There are very few echoes and Alph is still a costume so there's still non-zero amount of effort in play.

Imagine thinking smash tour can't be criticized because it didn't take as many resources as Subspace Emmisary.

ITs obviously because Sakurai worked on Kid Icarus and its probably the game hes most proud of, considering it blows Smash bros out of the water.

>ITs obviously because Sakurai worked on Kid Icarus and its probably the game hes most proud of,

So you admit it's bias and not a huge elaborate string of coincidences people come up with to try to justify Sakurais choices?

Alph is still a costume because nobody asked for him. Should have voted for him in the ballot if you wanted an upgrade.

>Alph is still a costume because nobody asked for him.

Oh yeah I remember everyone begging for Dark Pit since smash 4 was announced.

>muh clones
Your complain right now is practically like OP.

>goalpost moving stages
the fact that it isn't unique to KI makes it a pointless argument then

>guidance
it means that "palutena getting guidance" isn't a special treatment, it's a natural thing

>customization
Kirby's abilities and Mario's power ups are already featured in some of their moves though. Also wasn't that the case for Link and Samus?

>items
For the record, KI is considered big in Japan, one of their milestone NES games, even if it's pulling from KIU. And you always get an item or two from random games, so again it isn't big of an issue.

>special treatment
Again it's more of you seeing a pattern than anything else, the reasoning is feasible and believable.

>victory
What? Again, name other games with chatty characters that talk a lot. As I said Ryu could have had one but they were just reusing clips for him so it was moot.

>hammer
Nigga what? Every character has unique hammer animations.

>time constraints
See my first point.

Nah, they're all new games. Both even have a new title.

user you don't really need to twist logic around and assume there's only one person

Obviously its bias. Do you think if any other director worked on this game they would have put dark pit in?

But theres nothing wrong with being a little biased towards your own games, especially one that will likely never get another entry.

Talking about Ultimate, retard. Alph was planned and so were rock pikmin but never made it into the game. It's not like Dark Pit, the literal color swap, took away the development time needed for Alph.

his VA is there, his model is exactly like Pit, why not him? he's the quintessential clone

I'm not that guy and it's obvious that he's a shitposter

user, Earthbound Beginnings isn't a new game

>Your complain right now is practically like OP.
Ad hominem already, you're off to a good start.
>unique to KI
It's not a coincidence that Uprising is one of the few to get it
>guidance
Not really, it wouldn't have even crossed anyones minds if literally anyone else was the director
>custimization
So...Why couldn't that be the case for Palutena? Especially since she doesn't even use the moves in Uprising?
>items
Show me the sale data for KI. Uprisings sales are modest at best.
>special treatment
It's more like it's blatantly fucking obvious to anyone looking at the franchises and how they're treated in Smash objectively
>victory
I already have, you're just going to say "nuh uh that doesn't count!"
>hammer
Did you even watch that video? They all share the same general animations except Pit because obviously KI is so much more important than everything else
>time constraints
You're literally saying that Dark Pit took no time at all but literally any other echo couldn't possibly be added because of time constraints. Which is it?

>Not really, it wouldn't have even crossed anyones minds if literally anyone else was the director

Not him, but I'm pretty sure it did. They already have a model for Alph. All he needs now is a separate slot on the CSS and a new Side B, both of which DP has.
Undertale you retard. How do you not understand that simple joke?

There's "a little bias" and "Let me give my one game more content than many other, much more popular series combined"

They could've put the time in for Alph, even if his differences weren't as ambitious as they planned.

>why not him?

Because there are tons of potential echoes that would've been better?(almost every echo has been received better) and Uprising already has plenty of stuff in Smash 4?

Well maybe if Miyamoto developed this game you would've gotten alph but whats done is done.

Unless if someone was obsessed with Uprising, it wouldn't cross their minds to think "let's dedicate this entire huge thing to a game that almost nobody has played."

I like it because it's interesting and it's a mario character that isn't a human. particularly waluigi.

Attached: giving birth.jpg (476x804, 352K)

Notice how nobody EVER names these "literal dozen characters" better choices.
Cause they know they would be shamed to death for posting their list of literal whos.

Thank god I haven't gotten to the point where i argue about nintendo characters.

Who fucking cares? Imagine arguing over the animations of DARK PIT or arguing over a fucking P I R A N H A P L A N T. Remember when you played Mario when you were little? Did you ever envision yourself getting so low in life that you arguing over a Piranha Plant online?

Im gonna go take a shower, play some smash with my girlfriend (dark pit and piranha plant specifically to spite you people) and then fuck my girlfriend, peace yall.

Attached: 1549214535966.png (709x808, 52K)

>They could've put the time in for Alph
They already put time on Alph. But you can tell there was a lot of whacky shit going on with Olimar thanks to the 3DS, probably bogged down development more than it should've. If anything is to blame, it's the 3DS.

i'd like him if he was actually fun to play

So you admit that Dark Pits inclusion was an act of bias and it's not some amazing 34d chess move by Sakurai using objective logic? If so we're fine.

Snake codecs were a thing. Pretty much everyone was anticipating them getting replaced with someone else.

>being this upset over a clone
lmao

Because MGS and its dialogue are iconic and loved by many.

Uprising to most people is just "that game where the green haired girl i jack off to came from"

Imagine still being this mad about a plant

Attached: tears.png (195x237, 13K)

I'm not even the one youve been arguing with, but yes its obvious it was because he worked on the game himself. I'm sure any director would do the same thing.

>being this upset that someone doesn't think literally everything sakurai does is 100% perfect and theres some bias involved
lmao

And KI:U was praised for its dialogue. What's your point?

The codecs/guidances was always meant to be an easter egg and Sakurai probably wanted to include something like that again since they didnt get snake back. Since Uprising is probably the only Nintendo IP that has constant dialouge it was a natural fit, but they were never obligated to include that kind of feature again.

"most people would do this" =/= "it's the right thing to do and shouldn't be criticized"

I'd imagine that some devs would show more restraint for their games than Sakurai does for Uprising/Super Star

The only character everyone can be justifiably upset about is Corrin. Now there's a character that no one sane actually likes.

>Now there's a character that no one sane actually likes.
That's bullshit. Especially in regards to female Corrin.

>Especially in regards to female Corrin.
Thanks for proving my point, you faggot.

He's fun tho

I disproved your point by pointing out a character that people generally like. Are you retarded?

The difference is barely anyone has or ever will play Uprising.

>The codecs/guidances was always meant to be an easter egg

Maybe the codecs but guidances were blatantly shown during the wii u 50 fact extravanganza.

>Since Uprising is probably the only Nintendo IP that has constant dialouge it was a natural fit, but they were never obligated to include that kind of feature again.

Except that effort never would've been put in for any other series. Doc Louis could've talked about the fighters like he does the boxers in punch out. There could've been pokedex like descriptions for the characters.

Someone with a completely neutral feelings towards uprising would've never added Guidance.

>ad hominem
>when your action is literally like that

>coincidence
user easter eggs are a thing

>customization
but they are in the game

>sales
I'm talking about KI as a franchise, it's a milestone for Nintendo back in Famicom days and is always one of the featured retro games

>treatment
it's only obvious if you insist on sakurai bias, like what you fags did with kirby

>victory
no you didn't, you pulled shit like "how come sonic has nothing with mario"

>hammer
I did, everyone has different weilding animations, even DDD

>constrants
I mean, look at Lucina and tell me she took less time than Dark Pit

>Fire Emblem is popular enough to have the same number of characters as Pokemon!
-Corrin apologists

The FE apologists for Smash are as retarded as the Uprising apologists.

because I'm sick of muh mother 3 guys

they were already problems with Pikmin though

>muh potential
every fucking time, a meaningless word, and no, stop using 4chins as basis

What does it matter between choosing Punch Out or Kid Icarus?

Fire Emblem is definitely a big enough series to get a lot of reps. Does that upset you?

The people who care about Smash characters dont' even play the Smash character games they're "fans" of.

>that no one sane actually likes
>no one sane
Waifufagging AND ESL? Yikes.

Attached: 1537576340338.jpg (578x870, 92K)

>easter eggs
Not when they're shown in trailers before the game launches
>customization
Look at the average custom moves a character has compared to Palus
>sales
Now you're moving the goalposts. What makes KI a big series in Japan?
>treatment
I bet you also thinks its a coincidence that only Sakurai kirby's ever get anything too lmao. It's not "insisting" when it just so happens a small game gets treated like its one of the biggest in video game history
>victory
I gave several examples and you didn't give a single reason why they wouldn't work or why Uprising of all games should be one of the series to get this exclusive feature
>hammer
They're extremely similar, especially compared to Pits which is there to reference KI
>constraints
She did? Literally the only difference is the blade sweetspots

I love how your argument boils down to "b-but no one liked uprising! they would prefer others!"

>I'm still mad because reimu, who had and still had no legitimate chance of getting in, was declined a spot in shah because of this character!!!
Imagine being a brainlet

At it's absolute peak, Fates is only the 18th best selling 3DS game even after Smash shilling and having multiple versions.

It's only the 12th or 13th best selling Nintendo franchise despite having almost 20 games.

It's not popular. Nobody outside of the FE bubble can name a single FE character that isn't in Smash.

What is your argument here exactly? I'm starting to lose what you're even upset about.

>Free character
>"Don't you feel cheated?"

I'm not talking about sales, retard. I'm talking about how big it is. It's easily one of Nintendo's biggest series thanks to them making a new game every three or so years. Which helps a lot, since Smash Bros favors new characters as newcomers.

>tfw wish Fire Emblem was still niche
I'm sick of Royshilling and Ikeshilling.

Literally not free anymore.

It's the job of a crossover game to represent multiple franchises and not arbitrarily give one so much more stuff than the others?

My argument is that a game that less than 1% of the people who buy smash are going to play shouldn't be treated as if 100% of the people who buy smash do it just because of Uprising. Unless if you're a Uprising/Sakurai apologist you shouldn't have any problems with what I'm saying.

It was free for 10 million people. No excuse.

absolutely and overwhelmingly based

>still seething

>he thinks easter eggs should not be shown

and yeah Miis are looking good, your point?

I didn't move goalposts you idiot. I literally pointed it out in my first post. KI is a milestone for famicom games at the point for doing gameplay mechanics from other genres

>other kirby games get referenced
>don't count because it doesn't feature a character
are you a bandannafag

what examples?

>similar
pay attention

literally compare the difference of the models between Pit-Dark Pit and Marth-Lucina

It started when I mentioned that Sakurai was biased, the retard responded that KI doesnt have a lot of characters so there is no bias, so then I listed examples of all the extra stuff Uprising got in Smash.

But of course, it's only because of an extremely elaborate series of coincidences, it's unthinkable that a game that is made by the same director could possibly have any biased treatment, even if he's done the same thing for other games he's made.

big yikes

I'm not mad about Plant and think people who are have a stick up their ass, but I can honestly think of a lot of characters I would've rather had. Rex, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Waluigi, a RH rep, another retro rep like Mach Rider or Excitebike, Skull Kid, Midna, Tingle, Springman or another Arms rep, etc.

>>he thinks easter eggs should not be shown

It literally stops being an easter egg when it's shown by the people that made the content.

>KI is a milestone for famicom games at the point for doing gameplay mechanics from other genres

What does that have to do with how big a franchise is? That doesn't change that KI was never particularly populer.

>>other kirby games get referenced
Name any significant piece of content that a Non-Sakurai kirby gets in any Smash game.

You can live in your fantasy world where Sakurai is a god that has never done any wrong in his entire life if you want, I guess.

you may be dense

Kirby, MetaKnight and DeDeDe's final smashes all reference games not made by Sakurai himself.

The Wooly World Stage in Smash 4 was also going to be an Epic Yarn stage before Sakurai found out about the Yoshi game in development and decided to change it.

I don't hate his inclusion but I kind of hate his implementation. He's one of my least favorite characters to play as and against, and because he's DLC too many people play him online.

>Kirby, MetaKnight and DeDeDe's final smashes all reference games not made by Sakurai himself.

"significant"

>The Wooly World Stage in Smash 4 was also going to be an Epic Yarn stage before Sakurai found out about the Yoshi game in development and decided to change it.

I love this excuse.

"I almost, for the very first time, added a stage from a Kirby game I didn't make, but a the very first opportunity I changed it to another game so I wouldn't have to, so therefore I'm not biased towards my own Kirby games." *adds two Sakurai Kirby stages to Smash 4*

"Doesn't Count!"

Man fuck off.

reeee i am a rosterfag

Attached: oscarthebitch.png (360x250, 7K)

The fact that you had to count him ALMOST making 1 out of the many Kirby stages from a game he didn't make proves there really isn't anything there. Not even an item or assist trophy.

Half the series is Japan-exclusive meaning it has a fraction of the exposure outside its homeland. And 29 years of Japanese fanbase vs 18 elsewhere. Japan is barely 1/4 of the SSB audience.

Because the most prominent kirby characters originated in games that Sakurai made? Pretty much everything that Kirby is was established in Super Star.
Unless you're really upset that Chef Kawasaki got an assist.

see

It doesn't even have to be playable characters. Not a single stage, item, assist trophy is from a non-Sakurai Kirby. Meanwhile every other series usually has something representing a more recent title.

I'm sorry user, here's that (you) you wanted. Hope you're enjoying playing Smash with your gf like you definitely didn't lie about.

>being "rightfully" upset at a "fighting game" where half the "roster" are recolors

>he thinks im lying
i'll put a timestamp on her tits if this thread doesn't archive within 10 mins

Attached: 1539636229799.jpg (512x512, 35K)

you'll have no problems with that happening
you have until 22:44:48

No one complains about 3 Samuses.

It's a goofy roster pick but the moveset is hilarious.

the problem I have with what you're saying is that you're being oblivious with your own bias while shouting MUH SAKURAI BIAS

so basically you agree that you moved goalposts from an extra character in Smash spiralling down to muh biases

THIS. So true

... that could be put on literally any other more interesting standout character. I mean it's a fucking plant in a pot, not like its moves are really central to the design.

>all these arbitrary shit despite non-sakurai kirby getting nods

considering a bulk of its moveset are practically referencing the species, no

Woah its almost like they could have ripped it from Sonic Battle instead, like PM did.

Geno and Issac are shit characters that don't deserve to be in, but yes Piranha Plant is also a shit character too

Attached: smug bovine.gif (246x265, 615K)

What bias? No series around its popularity gets close to what Uprising got in 4.

the extra character is one of the many signs of bias

>being acknowledged is the same as getting actual content

>Kirby, MetaKnight and DeDeDe's final smashes all reference games not made by Sakurai himself.
Kirby's is fine, but Meta Knight got a new original FS and Dedede finally got the Mask.
>The Wooly World Stage in Smash 4 was also going to be an Epic Yarn stage before Sakurai found out about the Yoshi game in development and decided to change it.
But he didn't go through with it, which is messed up because he claims he added it as a nod to Ultra when it wasn't even the most recent platformer.

So the only significant thing non Sakurai Kirby has gotten was two Final smashes. If you wanna get really autistic, Flagship and the Dark Matter era both have a remix.

Attached: 1546051990467.jpg (1308x1200, 430K)

your own personal bias

again, it's a fucking easy character to do - even when compared to Lucina

and yes, new songs and shit is content, bandannafag

>your own personal bias
"uprising should be treated like its not the biggest/most popular game ever" is hardly bias

>again, it's a fucking easy character to do - even when compared to Lucina

But it literally only happened because of bias and many other characters could've been added instead. And it might have been the only thing they gotten instead of the 1,000th thing Uprising got in Smash 4.

>and yes, new songs and shit is content,

Ah yes, putting a song into the game is just as much love as giving it assist trophies, items, and stages. You're right.

>new songs and shit is content
Gee, is that why we got literally no Sakurai-less remixes in Ultimate? No new stages? Not even a modern boss fight?

Attached: 770.png (639x947, 669K)

based, truly

Attached: 1497581351726 copy.jpg (297x274, 19K)

furaffinity.net/user/johawk

time's been up for like 40 minutes

reeee I am a Sakurai dicksucker

reee i am a rosterfag

Attached: 1409053433542.jpg (960x749, 29K)

PETEYBROS RISE UP

REEEE I'M A ROSTERFAG

Based.