How can one man be so based, eternally BTFO a multi-billion corporation within 10 words?

How can one man be so based, eternally BTFO a multi-billion corporation within 10 words?
youtu.be/MmkHAlhCvWg

Attached: received_209660489929203.png (678x690, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Dontinquire?sort=top
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=fFnGjyPYxjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all those contrarians that were calling him a soiboy

He did what no one would ever do

Attached: 1538782594752.png (359x363, 142K)

A truly historic moment for gamers

Attached: 1551966764661.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

you faggots dont have phone?

>tfw you get btfo twice on stage by men in red shirts

Attached: 1550139497466.png (697x556, 437K)

That shit didn't make any sense. Calling companies out on their shit instead of opening your mouth as wide as you can to fit the most shit inside is the most anti onions thing possible

Truly the hero we need, but don't deserve.

Attached: 1535070785364.jpg (232x197, 23K)

I find it poetic that the blizzard employees are wearing blue, and the hero is wearing red

This shot is kino af

One of the most kino moments in video gaming.

Not to mention that fat faggot complaining about toxicity in chat was wearing blue too

I unorinically would, I'm an autist with no social awareness or shame.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to still spam this shit?

Still salty about getting btfo of a job Actiblizz Employee?

Attached: 1541425920698.jpg (1335x1060, 192K)

>all those npcs rendered in low detail to save resources
based

yep, it's kino. Worthy of a full length film. The journey of one man with a red shirt to BTFO blizzard once and for all.

What was this guys name again?

Attached: 1552006566391.jpg (1459x760, 276K)

Red shirt guy

Attached: 1457659077286.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>
The savior was in wearing red and standing in the light, the out of season comedians were wearing blue on an over-saturated stage.
This would be the last time they would see each other as friends.

>Shit on your whole fanbase/customerbase in one single reveal
>Blizzard's fw

Attached: A DUWD.png (1045x542, 358K)

>contrarians
He looks exactly like the soiboy wojak, it's an easy mistake to make

Such a kino image reminds me of this

Attached: 1482361350761.jpg (1050x1434, 278K)

Pure kino

Absolute fucking c i n e m a.

Attached: congratulations the winrar is you.jpg (922x752, 131K)

Wish we had a better quality pic of this

based

Attached: 1541259014435.png (832x832, 502K)

I wonder if Blizzard's going to try to do something related to this this april fools

Truly a hero. Stands up and asks the question on everyone's mind in the spotlight, unafraid of a corporate giant that had slowly ruined their own games

This is going to win a Pulitzer, isn't it?

i fear for his life. today he is the only day when he is vulnerable... will the corps try to assasinate him?

What I found strange about this is how the media went after this guy and the people that cheered in the audience like they cursed out the host and was belligerent jackasses.

Disliking products = harassment

According to journalists.

I wonder how he feels about these edits.

the real gag is that this game is going to make much more than Diablo 3 made and that the fags who hated the reveal are going to be playing it

D3 sold over 30 million copies, with the majority of that being months after the launch shitstorm and negative PR about the game. That's not including all the shekels from the RMAH before it got cut. Immortal would have to be up there with king gachas like F/GO to even match D3

Attached: You cannot fast travel while enemies are nearby.png (1335x1060, 1.01M)

N

Attached: 1345266293903.jpg (307x340, 48K)

This isn't twitter you normalfag.

>inb4 Blizzard puts this guy into Diablo Immortals as a gag character that dies like a punk on a quest

Attached: 15577353457.jpg (1024x504, 95K)

Attached: apology.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I completely missed this back in the day, someone give me a quick spoonfeed rundown

Attached: doom-(2016)-hd-wallpapers-33011-5452423.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Consumer anxiety is genuinely sad to watch, RE2 comes out and a week later all people are doing is worry about when RE3 remake is going to release and whether it'll be good or not
Savor what's already out there; the good games will come whether you fret over them endlessly or not

>a week later all people are doing is worry
The fuck are you on about, that's not true in the slightest.

I forget the exact things, but it was an assassination by one of the dead guy's bodyguards if I'm remembering anything about the official story correctly.

"Defiance"

Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?

*sterilizes himself*
huh, nothing personnel, blizzcon

Attached: 1541247680863.png (709x505, 43K)

He already had children so it is not that big of a loss, the real kicker is the circumcision and that he mutilated his children.

It is indeed him

reddit.com/user/Dontinquire?sort=top

Someone post the one with white man copy pasta

I might have laughed. If I had remembered how.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

I'm not even memeing, when I say this is, in all things considered, even if it was irony, an actual kino fucking shot. Everything that only WE know about it, what it means, the meme its become, this is by definition, actual fucking art.

True, unfiltered, kluno. Kludo. Klin--Klino. Ludo. Lino. Pure Lino.

Attached: 1523932609631.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>Blizzard's April Fool's Joke is a Diablo 4 announcement

TRURY GENOCIDE GAMER MOMENT

Attached: 14749313966601.jpg (900x591, 103K)

I wholeheartedly agree

>they "attempt" to make it a Aprils fool joke and put it as mobile
>day later after entire internet goes into a shitstorm even more

"it--.. it was Aprils fools"

count on it. the backfire of a century

It's the lighting, isn't it?

Lads, explain this to me, genuinely. What are the chances, of the ONLY two people in Blizzcon history, to BTFO Blizzard... wearing red shirts? Think about it, we all remember the ORIGINAL red shirt guy, right? Did this guy know what he was going to do today? He couldn't of known, did he wear red to make sure.. in case something happened, and then he would take the opportunity? what are the fucking chances, of him just having a PLAIN red shirt, who the fuck owns just a plain red shirt? I don't think I've -ever- wore a plain red shirt. Was it fucking destiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnGjyPYxjM

What if he's an actor, and this entire controversy all over the internet off this guy is just genius blizzard marketing? No matter what happens, this guy has free marketed diablo on mobile, ALL over the internet. WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

If you google "red shirt blizzard guy" the NEW red shirt blizzard guy comes up.

Attached: 563634344343.gif (400x207, 778K)

>blizzard start banning people coming to blizzcon in red shirts

Attached: 1408421310629.gif (500x375, 498K)

I'm gonna miss you when you end up dead by apparent suicide next week, user :(
Some things are best left unspoken

Too bad Chris Wilson is a fat moron and Path of Exile completely botched their one opportunity to become a huge franchise.

Made me laugh when the guy in black shirt asks about if the game is also coming to PC, and the dude on stage said no plans for PC version and everyone booed and then he asked that does anyone have phones.

Everyone at that Blizzcon are hardcore gamers and enjoys playing Diablo on PC(and console as well since Diablo 3 is also on consoles). Blizzard really fucked up that day.

It’s almost as if you should judge a mans character based on his actions and not his looks.

topkek

>Those kids love their phones, with their hippin' and their hoppin' and their bippin' and their boppin, they are gonna eat this shit and ask for seconds

Attached: 1553520426261.jpg (500x534, 45K)

>YFW Blizz announces the diablo we wanted on April fools

Attached: 1553021498799.jpg (267x400, 39K)

>tomorrow it will be an in-season april fools joke
I wonder what hiromoot has in store for us tomorrow

>everyone booing him
What a great hour that was

We all want it to be the team shit again and it won’t be

That's unironically some good composition.

Yes

>Roach goes full agent 47
>Disguises as bodyguard
>Kills Russian VIP in front of lots of cams
>starts shouting shit, literally allahu akbars
>Few seconds of distress, flashes and people running away
>Gets shot down a few minutes later

The important part is this image.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)