Another pannen stream thread

youtu.be/HwaB_sWKP0Q
Let'all hope koopa will actually go up the mountain this time

Attached: 250px-KoopatheQuick.png (250x175, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGudjhc2Nu4
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
discord.gg/jxyRgsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck Youtube chat.

Nth for sneed

fpbp

For all of you posting sneed in the chat, thats based

Attached: 1551304307069.jpg (960x720, 129K)

An A press is an A press

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
Imagine turtles in between those words.

Reminder that Trans Rights spam did not occur until after the first link to the stream was posted on Yea Forums.

reminder
sneed posting is a way better use of your time than bitching about trannies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331_165926.png (338x38, 5K)

post ending in 7 gets spammed

Attached: shake.gif (512x512, 670K)

This x 10000 x sneed

sneed

No it won't you fucking retard

I'm autistic and gay :)

He can't climb the mountain retard. There's a gap right after the first ball spawner.

So what's the goal here?

FAGS ARE FOR NAGS

Haha look at him go

I FUCKING LOVE STINKY FEET

>I'm mister lister the sister fister and I like turtles

heroes in a half shell, turtle power

pannen commentary when

Sneed rights are Chuck rights

We all apologize for ruining the chat for everyone here trying to enjoy the stream

So everything Koopa does is RNG?

Attached: 1550390234326.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Trans rights? more like [insert joke here]!

Sneed feed and seed

winrar

The same as life, just run around aimlessly until you die, taking what small joy you can out of perceived, meaningless successes.

based

Based

It's a metaphor for real life.

Based, also redpilled if I may add.

I was away for an hour and now he's at the red coin slope. What's the furthest up he has gotten?

Attached: 1553534294245.jpg (1057x1200, 153K)

he wants the coin, but he can't get it

Up the slope

more like koopa the slow

>mod explaining what sneed is
has any chat gone from cringe to based so quickly

Will he ever make it up the mountain?

Attached: what.png (354x50, 8K)

absolutely based

Attached: 1552683361456.png (636x545, 20K)

Attached: BASEDMOD.png (365x46, 7K)

Alright which one of you was it

Good thread, OP. But is there a character than could even possibly touch Mystery Goomba? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not even talking about NES Super Mario bros first level's two-dimensional little goomba. I'm not talking about flying paragoomba from Super Mario bros 3 either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Goomba from Super Mario Bros.: Peach-Hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen! Goomba, voiced by Kazue Komiya who've also interpreted Lebi from the shonen anime Full Metal Alchemist and Lunge's wife from the best psychological thriller of all time, Monster. I'm also not talking about Shiitake Lentinula Edodes Goomba of Fungi Kingdom, belonging in the Basidiomycota division and the Agaricomycetes class of living vegetal organisms conceived by Mother Nature in Eastern Asia. I'm talking about the Super Mario 64 metaphysical and untangible godlike being Mystery Goomba, who's able to travel the death barrier from Bowser in the Sky world in less than one frame of time, who's able to survive after a confrontation with the ultimate autistic reality bending 0 A presses summoner of beings from the limbo Mario Jumpman who went through 7 parallel universes, raised an army of scattlebugs after building speed for 12 hours.

Attached: god himself.png (1448x1079, 866K)

Attached: 1537811937659.jpg (720x892, 41K)

Hey guys what's that one enemy called that looks like a giant bob-omb but throws you? I forget.

This is all pre-recorded, right? So Pannen knows how it ends and we could all be wasting our time when he's destined to never reach the top.

Attached: tumblr_myodi7hA4e1qzqo6eo1_400.gif (300x223, 531K)

>have headache and feeling tired
>watch this for 20 minutes
>feel even worse and more tired
the camera spazzing is fucking with me and the music for this stage is shit compared to others.

more like koopa the sneed

>He gets the Sneed joke
Nobody got it for 20 years, where was he all these years?

Chuc- damn it

>sneed completely btfo trannies
We win again bros

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_3.16.26_PM.jpg (600x383, 50K)

Chuckster

I'll tell you something. There's this guy in the A Button crew named Timestoppa. He's a tranny and he will literally never shut the fuck up about it.

I fucking hate this guy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-170735_Discord.jpg (720x138, 41K)

Chuk-huck Sneedlefield

Sneedster

The duality of man

Attached: Capture.png (285x63, 7K)

Okay, thanks for telling me.

Davo's actually an SM64 TASer who's contributed to the ABC before.

41%

Further proof that 2hus are turning perfectly straight white males into transgendered homos.

Attached: 1551343872946.jpg (1000x1221, 655K)

>sneedposting
>sheevposting
>baneposting
This chat did a complete 180

Where is Mario?

Alright lads, post ending in 9 gets spammed next.

Attached: hell.png (1079x845, 696K)

I gotta rant somewhere, because expressing your opinion it's not okay to chop off your dick is not allowed anywhere else on the internet.

Sneed feed and seed

Yea Forums is here to stay.

Attached: 4f79dd46ac6387ccbc2d86cb6fa326b5.jpg (2886x1400, 1.02M)

Sneedchads dabbed so hard on /reylo/ fags that the general got banned from Yea Forums

anything sneed related

based and sneedpilled

Good thread, OP. But is there a character than could even possibly touch Mystery Goomba? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not even talking about NES Super Mario bros first level's two-dimensional little goomba. I'm not talking about flying paragoomba from Super Mario bros 3 either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Goomba from Super Mario Bros.: Peach-Hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen! Goomba, voiced by Kazue Komiya who've also interpreted Lebi from the shonen anime Full Metal Alchemist and Lunge's wife from the best psychological thriller of all time, Monster. I'm also not talking about Shiitake Lentinula Edodes Goomba of Fungi Kingdom, belonging in the Basidiomycota division and the Agaricomycetes class of living vegetal organisms conceived by Mother Nature in Eastern Asia. I'm talking about the Super Mario 64 metaphysical and untangible godlike being Mystery Goomba, who's able to travel the death barrier from Bowser in the Sky world in less than one frame of time, who's able to survive after a confrontation with the ultimate autistic reality bending 0 A presses summoner of beings from the limbo Mario Jumpman who went through 7 parallel universes, raised an army of scattlebugs after building speed for 12 hours.

go home kid, this is not your personal army

Haha do you think yoshi's eggs smell haha just asking haha

so i hrd u tk m 2d bar|

cute and funny

pannen make waluigi

cunny is love

Despite making up 13% of the population, Goombas are responsible for 50% of the crime

We love your videos

And that's unironically a good thing
sneedposts

CĐ¼epÑ‚ÑŒ Đ²ceĐ¼ Ñ‚paĐ½cĐ²ecÑ‚Đ¸Ñ‚aĐ¼

day before april fools
41 % will get a clue

sneed

how long has this been going on?

based russfag

do you think tomorrow can even compare to today? I don't know what the mods could do that would be more entertaining than this shit right here.

anal

>Yea Forumsirgins first instinct is to start falseflag shitposting by pretending to be trannies
Well color me surprised.

Attached: dds_net_lies.jpg (500x565, 80K)

Well?

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (278x37, 6K)

based

Attached: 1553833469166.gif (200x200, 28K)

It's been 3 hours now.

Haha this is so me lol

SIMPLEFLIPS IN CHAT

Attached: dad.png (319x38, 3K)

Sneed-omb, formerly Bob's

>death to all trannies
B A S E D

reminder that Pannen is a yurifag

Attached: 1454159297910.jpg (2560x1440, 1.56M)

it's just Yea Forums's cow tools.

Shoutouts

based and cute-pilled

Attached: 1553309079052.gif (112x112, 66K)

It's over, he's stuck

to

based

He's hardcore autistic and doesn't understand human emotions. Of course he's a yurifag.

бaceд

Someone post Pannen's pens.

Attached: 1464999176540.gif (500x250, 966K)

F

Does anyone know why SimpleFlips gets so irrationally triggered by "i want to die" and suicide jokes? Did he fail to kill himself in the past or something?

Attached: IMG_0425.jpg (1500x1200, 80K)

>he's chuck

Do you think he's recording his path or something? Imagine how many weird tests or experiments like this he has run but never put on video. I would pay serious money for access to his hard drive.

Attached: 1511041511076.png (1280x720, 274K)

Conservative rights are human rights.

Sneed's Feed and Seed

SNEEDFLIPS

Attached: 1552684255631.png (325x325, 138K)

They're mechanical pencils, not pens.

Attached: 1477374830039.png (900x1091, 423K)

baste

He takes suicide very seriously, he even made threads on twitter to help people.

His feet must be really sweaty haha

this fucking chat

Attached: Screenshot_20190331_172416.png (312x133, 17K)

SHOUTOUT TO SNEEDFLIPS

How about we all spam "hahahahahahahahahaha"
Or "jajajajajajaja" or even "kkkkkkkkkkkkkk" just for fun

Attached: fug.jpg (600x797, 61K)

More creativity is put into the Youtube comment tier jokes made by the stream commenters than Yea Forumsirgins daringly spouting the same word or phrase the all recognize, prove me wrong.

So is the koopa legit stuck in the area where the Red Coin start spawns?

I mean, he's got good taste.

Attached: himasaku2.jpg (988x700, 161K)

Crèmula led a hard life.

Attached: 1551115870112.png (288x288, 36K)

>He doesn't have access to Pannen's unlisted videos

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-172536_YouTube.jpg (720x1232, 367K)

The Mario music is getting boring, what are you fags listening too while you watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=yGudjhc2Nu4

Honestly Yea Forums is so cancer that this kind of thing isn't even funny any more. I would have rather just had the normal chat

cringe and bluepilled

well pardon us mr. gucci loafers

I'm exclusively reading the youtube comments by now

Attached: 1510461352413.jpg (749x779, 64K)

retards started spamming "trans rights" and other shit and ruined the chat, Yea Forums was a mistake

Link the 4 player chess one, seems interesting.

t. moe

Attached: 1552353810080.gif (427x395, 111K)

>koopa is stuck

Attached: 1535757582301.jpg (550x512, 34K)

>Go fap
>Fall asleep after cumming
>Have this amazing dream where all of Yea Forums had it own VR place
>You can go through each threads with a bunch of anons standing around the rooms and showing off pictures, discussing about whatever
>One of the room was the last thread with a tv of the running Koopa
>There's a old war veteran also doing music in the back of the room
>Start shitposting, everyone can draw shit like in /ic/ now
God i wish it was real

Attached: 1549413348310.png (512x512, 531K)

I feel you, trannies just piss me off.

>can't even climb up the stairs
it's over

haha I love all these reddit memes like sneed and feed and bane, thank you reddit for making the chat funny haha, hehe oh o hohohoho doohohoho!

it really is funny but only on Yea Forums not in a public space

I feel like VR Chat was a sign of what the future of the internet could look lie.

Is this gay baby jail?

I only just learned what the joke was with Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's)

It's gay kooper jail

F

Attached: 8347938697.jpg (300x300, 32K)

I feel like VRChat had the potential to be this place where you could just chat anonymously about topics around tables, draw, and share videos on TVs. Instead it just ended up being a bunch of people RP'ing as anime girls and memes. There are a lot of predictions in the late 90's and early 00's that said that that's what the internet would look like in the future.

What is it? Can you explain the joke to me? I've never seen the joke before and am, you could say, quite a 'rookie' in the department myself.

It all started back in january 2018...

Join VRchat user

Join us

Join us

Join us

Attached: chatvr.jpg (755x424, 66K)

brainlet

If it's Sneed's Feed and Seed. it would have been Chuck's Fuck and Suck

The problem with VR chat is that people without VR headsets can use it. You need a good filter that keeps the lowest common denominator retards who are just in it for memes out if you want to re-capture that Web 1.0 feel.

That's completely wrong. It's because Sneed rhymes with feed and seed, but Chuck doesn't. Chuck's Feed and Seed doesn't rhyme, that's the joke.

I'm afraid you're going to have to explain the joke to me in even plainer terms. I am no closer to understanding it than I was to begin with. Somehow, you claim there is a connection between Sneed's Feed and Seed and Chuck's Fuck and Suck, but this connection is not at all apparent to me. If anyone would be so kind, I would appreciate an even fuller breakdown of this joke, and to be guided towards the punchline.

HE GOT OUT

Attached: Wilson_punched.jpg (129x175, 7K)

FUCKING KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

>doubting him

Attached: 1532651093632.gif (142x169, 236K)

I'm so sorry user, but this did not enlighten me in any sense of the word. Presently, I still do not understand the joke.

Think Pannen is going to have another meltdown with people not taking the thing seriously?

nice

Attached: efcde2c33fcd06733e2f7b2433b42d2c.jpg (320x310, 20K)

Fuck VR chat
You buy a virtual reality headset and all you can do is roleplay as an anime girl with thirsty retards? And even if you like it, some 11 year old clown will budge in as fucking ugandan knuckles and ruin everything.

>koopa running around
>1000 viewers

>Artifact game
>16 viewers

>This is a more light-hearted video for April Fool's Day

No, he's taken measures to protect his fragile heart. If it's a light hearted video for April fools, he can talk himself out of being hurt.

*gay thirsty retards

>open pannek stream in Private Mode Tab
>get bored, go to YT main page
>see this
HOW?
It was Private Tab, no cookies, i didn't login or watch ANY other videos
I also did reset my ip just before entering this thread because i was banned.

WTF is that algorithm? How do they know?
Is it because of the comments in chat or because Yea Forums has google captcha that logs everything?

Attached: yt.jpg (1203x318, 112K)

Are you people really still watching this? I watched for like 3 minutes and he was just looping around the cannon the whole time and now I check back and he's still near it, and the trannies are still co-opting the chat.

Attached: 1553494225137.jpg (480x368, 84K)

>he just realized that google uses metrics tracking and anything short of using a VPN in a virtual machine don't do shit
oh user
you're a jannyposter for life.

>because of the comments in chat

That'll be it. Whatever people are talking about in the comments of a video must be relevant to the video in a way that can't otherwise be predicted - for example, discussion spawned by the topic unforeseen by the video uploader.

i just hide the chat, retards are still spamming "trans rights" tho

So is Sneed the most overused unfunny meme of the past couple years?

But if you talk about how nobody is against trans people or nobody actually hates on trans people (s)he will make a giant fucking deal about it and then play victim over something no one accused you of doing.

Hate him too. The guy isn't even 18 yet, how the fuck is he going to know if he wants to identify as female if he hasn't even finished puberty?

if you had any kind of google script running while watching in the incognito tab, they can associate your incognito session with your normal session
yes, that includes captcha. alternatively they can also fingerprint your browser.

You missed him getting to where the heart is, getting stuck at the goomba pen and making a daring escape

formerly arrow in the knees

I just keep the window open for my pancake, you don't need to watch the video user

>youtube commenters have the power to choose what you'll see

Attached: 1553148518257.gif (500x264, 287K)

>they can associate your incognito session with your normal session
I had only opened private session in fire fox, no normal one
Before closing Normal one i had cleared cookies and cache then reset my ip

trans rights is worse

Alright guys, based on months of lurking in the SM64 Discord, here's my tier list of the members based on how useful and not annoying they are:

God Tier:
>pannenkoek2012 - the OG
>Tyler Kehne - masterminds most new ABC strats
>bad_boot - technical wizard behind much ABC brainstorming

High Tier:
>ds273 - newbie prodigy who solved multiple TTC A presses out of nowhere
>Dennis - unmatched but rarely-applied knowledge of SM64 programming
>Revo - started the entire decomp process

Mid Tier:
>Iwer Sonsch - autistic sperg, but has made several timesaves and outdated A saves; could be high tier if he solves the random cog pedro spot
>1ted59 - oversees TAS competitions and commentates top runs, cool dude
>Sidney - found the Sidney spot in TTC
>JoshDuMan - responsible for a lot of ukikipedia progress
>MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>Superdavo0001
>bloopiero
>Ystem
I don't know the last 3 guys too well but they seem to be useful contributors to SM64 challenge talk, so they're chill.

Low Tier:
>Plush - has-been memer who hasn't contributed to ABC for a long time
>jongyon7192p - math autist who solved TTC cog misalignment but unbearably annoying
>TimeStoppa
>Ethan White
I don't know why these last two guys are even active there besides just to meme, but yeah he seems annoying.

Attached: pannen.png (457x209, 26K)

>Picture already posted. Here.
You're doing God's work user

Attached: qts.png (257x335, 169K)

THE FOOTSTEPS AND THE MUSIC IS DRIVING ME INSANE AAAA

>Yea Forums starts spamming trans rights and tranny propaganda "ironically"
>gets asshurt over their own tranny spam and starts spamming sneed in retaliation
this board has a lower overall iq than a fucking daycare

if only there was some kind of control for the volume settings my fellow room temperature inbred

Yea Forums likes complaining about SJWs, so when there's no SJW posts to complain about you have to create them yourself

More Low Tiers:
>Volleo - doesn't post anything relevant or useful and constantly posts about random shit from unrelated discord servers

>Arthurtilly - Actually retarded

I think Rachel was just misunderstood

well if it isn't mr. salad fork.

WHY DID HE DIE

Attached: 1529119037446.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

it's over. We never climbed.

Dead
Like a certain 40%

>didn't even let him get to the top of BoB
what a fucking joke

F

Don't cry because it's over, cry because it happened.

>Damn, what a joke, almost like it's april the 1st or something

IT'S DEAD BROS AAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: NO FIRE ALLOWED.gif (750x563, 592K)

>what is sneed

wheres luke saward in god tier
and barru in low tier

IT'S OVER

Looks like we pissed off the ABC Discord by posting here.

Everyone hide!

SNEEDS AND CHUCKS FIRST

sneed

>this was the last comment
Absolutely based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331_180830.png (330x36, 5K)

Good threads guys, sneed you all later

They probably realize it was just a couple of people trying to false flag and get some reactions out of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1554070219-crop.png (368x39, 8K)

Post screenshots

This is exactly why nobody fucking likes this guy.

Attached: Untitled.png (593x84, 11K)

Why do you care?

Hilarious. The only people typing in this thread are those on the server. Just come clean with your shenanigans.

>being mad about misgender correction
Yikes, user, way to be transphobic.

>pissed off
it looks more like they're just enjoying the attention

Okay yes, it's true. I'm Timestoppa, I admit it. I'll probably get embarrassed later and pretend it wasn't me, but I'm responsible for half the posts in this thread.

im bluemania

Attached: Untitled.png (240x70, 6K)

I believe you, man.
Hope you don't kill yourself, that would be a shame.

bruh why tf thestickman391 not on the tier list baka

Hi faggot! I hope you kill yourself, nobody wants to touch your degenerate body.

not him but trannies are fucking annoying.

This thread is a lot of Non5en5e.
:kappa:

I do kinda. I like gross things.

Hey man good to see you here, I just wanna say you're one of the best TASers!
Just kidding, that would be a lot of non5en5e.

>being this retarded

Attached: Untitled.png (246x107, 8K)

Attached: Untitled.png (220x71, 6K)

no TASBot love here ;/

>jongyon7192p - math autist who solved TTC cog misalignment but unbearably annoying

You're right, I am the autist. That's cuz I'm the 4channer in the ABC team.

btw, if Iwer solves Random Cog Pedro Spot, he'd be a tier above god tier. It's just not your usual TAS problem.

Agree on Bad_Boot for god tier. He's just a cool dude overall.

Attached: unknown.png (958x726, 496K)

its me malario

Attached: malario.jpg (700x700, 165K)

sneed

>chat keeps spamming that the koopa is trans and running to the top of the mountain for trans rights
>the video kills itself

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (949x896, 109K)

's feed and seed

See

Let's be honest, anything related to TAS would never get jack shit for attention. It's just an autist circlejerk and we'd post a video and get 200 views on avg and the only thing impressive about it is how much time we'd waste on "I can get on this platform without pressing A."

Shit the discord trannies have invaded the thread, abandon now

formerly chucks

>the absolute lunatics that "invade" Yea Forums from their tranny discord decided to try and raid a video they saw on Yea Forums
Not surprising in the slightest.

Look at this casual, meanwhile my Yea Forums gold account is about to reach platinum status.

tfw the only activity in your dead community is in response to a Yea Forums thread

h

more liek 1k unactive viewers amirite

>user's

Yea Forums discord trannies are literally everywhere.

discord.gg/jxyRgsU invite

Why is it your concern if someone is cis or not? Why do you feel the need to bring this up at all?

Sexuality doesn't fucking matter, you just keep bringing it up over and over because you have literally nothing else interesting to say.

Attached: Untitled.png (342x62, 9K)

This community was dead til we somehow got interested in a challenge where 99% of the time, you punch jump at a pace slower than a fucking snail. And I watched every second of this shit so what the hell does this make me?

Why are you posting this shit with no context? That could be in response to literally anything, as far as I know it's a perfectly reasonable reply. If you just want to argue with some discordfag then go there

an autist

That's an interesting interpretation of events. Another is that a /pol/ discord planted the first few "TRANS RIGHTS" messages to trigger Yea Forumsermin into believing that the trannies are out for their vidya, and inspiring unaffiliated trolls to make both the threads and the stream chat a shit show.
And the next step in their master plan is to guide low effort trolls into their space.

Attached: BenchFap.gif (540x540, 993K)

Attached: proof.png (595x153, 27K)

On behalf of the Super Mario 64 community, I would just like to say...

FUCK NIGGERS!

Attached: 1553014348974.png (1101x1002, 136K)

wtf

It’s true

Attached: 4E68609D-D2CF-4469-B385-89E461E3C4D8.jpg (1242x243, 92K)

pretty sure they're bringing it up here to not get banned from the server with the power of anonymous.

God yes, please make us a girly paradise

>some dude stirring up tranny shitposting to advertise his stream
Wow is this what neo/v/ looks like?

Attached: 1553342806537.jpg (699x699, 84K)

And to cover their tracks they drop screencaps of single comments as their own account without providing any context in the broader conversation. Sasuga.

Attached: BasedAmericanFairy.jpg (820x1138, 641K)

Thank you, freedom fairy.

Thank you, freedom fairy

Joke's on you, /pol/ insect. We actually want Yea Forums to be the girly paradise that it was before you got here.

so cool dude now tell me how to pass the ice level wihout any a-press,i really need that

Attached: 1539742302259.jpg (1280x720, 85K)