Visual novels aren't vidya and shouldn't be allowed

>this is your average visual novel ""player""
Remind me to stay the fuck away from the Ace Attorney, Zero Escape and Danganronpa fanbases altogether. Also reminder that those are the people you are willing to interact with if you like these glorified animated comic books made for children.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

I hate fujoshis so fucking much.

You’re playing a children’s toy already, user.

For the last time. A lot of us know they aren't games. We have our general and stay there. It's not the genres fault that it's such a niche product, that it's sold among video games. In return triggering your pussy ass.

>visual novels are the only medium with cosplayers
Hell, at least mention pure visual novels with zero game play. All of those at least have some sort of puzzles to solve and therefore have game play.

I want to fuck a fujoshi so fucking much.

How are you liking DGS so far, japanifornian citizens?

Attached: b7c.png (600x744, 526K)

>Remind me to stay the fuck away from the Ace Attorney
Suck on my jitter juice fag.

Attached: godot.png (1052x584, 542K)

>Ace Attorney
>visual novel

Attached: 1552861307089.jpg (778x813, 362K)

SPBP

aha wtf do you mean "not allowed" nigga. on this board? on steam? in life? "red shoes are not shoes and should not be allowed. what a fucking retard

Attached: 1369299141989.jpg (630x634, 86K)

>Guy Eldoon

Attached: echeveria.art_2011282823935372963_8379703406.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

thanks for the psa faggot

>I DON'T LIKE THING!
There's a nice tool called a filter option. Also, lumping Zero escape (the first two games) and Ace Attorney in the same category as danganronpa does them a great disservice. Those are both fantastic series with decent fanbases. Danganronpa is the weeby series with a shit fanbase.

Plus, but excluding VNs in general you're depriving yourself of great story driven ones like Muv Luv and Steins;Gate.

Thought… OC… and everything factually correct. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little thread.

But, Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical FAGGOT.
KER-PERRRRRWRRR

Thus, the OP post, was born!

Prove me wrong

Attached: Protagonists.jpg (1080x723, 95K)

>masters of their craft
That has been the biggest point of contention regarding pheonix with me. In that one flashback in apollo justice where he lost his license he was cool as a cucumber, didn't sweat a thing, confident, poised, and rolled with the punches.

Fast forward to Dual Destinies and we're back to fumbling through words, acting weak, sweating a storm, and acting like a day one rookie

Truly the worst offender for the character. They somehow tried to create an aura of hype around him, and some fans genuinely believe the
>but since other people can't see what's he's thinking, they believe he's competent and not bluffing
meme

Attached: DragonIsee.png (1920x1080, 451K)

Have you seen the average Yea Forums poster?