Attached: neardark.jpg (555x416, 75K)

Nigger.
See? They can.

>the days where VtM took from Interview, Near Dark, and Lost Boys are long gone
Feels fucking awful man

No
Stop that

wtf paradox you're slipping, no long vtmb thread in a while now

alright who's gonna post rudi first this time?

But what if they can, in Russian like that: нeгp?

Dear God he's a vampire

that could work

>Tfw you will never be a vampire and have a cool vampire crew

Attached: 1553640200265.jpg (811x506, 230K)

So will this be based on the new edition where it seems like the modern day political and cultural climate with bloodsuckers?

Bump

Neonate? Yeah, but not in polite company.

Guys, this guy's a vampire!

I'm okay with new things, even if it'll probably be some Vampire Diaries / Twilight shit.

NOSFERATU

MASQUERADE VIOLATION

I don't know why you're asking when you obviously don't know anything about Volume 5.

play Redemption

Attached: v1.jpg (1500x844, 187K)

redpill me on it, bloodlines is one of my favourite RPGs ever but I've never gotten around to play redemption

Attached: 1535561835494.jpg (634x951, 116K)

They can but they won't. Vampires are strictly left-leaning in their political views.

Vampires are very high IQ and have enough life experience to know fascism and racism is bad.

Attached: 33my0Lg_d.jpg (418x101, 4K)

Final death to all privileged CIS wh*te Ventrue males

*ahem*

FUCK TURKS

Attached: swagpire.jpg (296x280, 13K)

FUCK MILLENIUM AND FUCK SECTION XIII

I like how /pol/tards are harping on about the sequel despite the series always being left leaning, even the fucking vampires are descended from Jewish canaanites, eat shit nazis this series isn't for you

I just finished it yesterday for the 7th time man.

It's like Diablo but a bit clunkier. It still gets mods regularly like Bloodlines, and one mod aims to keep adding new features into it, like more disciplines and other stuff. The multiplayer servers are down but you can still use it and make human and ghoul characters as well.

I think it's just the cancerous intersection between romanticizing vampires and minority struggle that turns me off of it.

You know what the difference is between a vampire and a jew? One is a blood-sucking parasite that recoils at the sight of a cross, and the other is a vampire.

but it did get worse over time

shh. the thread hasn't gone to shit yet. You do not get anything from premptively calling it out.

Absolutely based