Do you think Nintendo will have a good E3? What do you want to see at it?

Do you think Nintendo will have a good E3? What do you want to see at it?

Attached: GlFd6l9.png (456x356, 108K)

Switch Pro

i want to fuck that dog

Nintendo tends to go to a pattern where it becomes obvious when a year doesn’t have anything

That was 2018, when it was focused on Smash

This year already has a ton of games coming so it’s guaranteed to be a good one

Animal Crossing damnit.

Xenoblade X2 FUCKING WHEN

I want this too, but I'm not sure what I'd really want from it aside from better overall specs and maybe an anti-glare screen (never gonna happen.) The Switch didn't start off weird in a way that made me want obvious upgrades, like how the Circle Pad Pro for the 3DS (pic related) was fucking cancer, so I was more than happy to upgrade to a New 3DS with the tiny little c-stick nub. Given that the Switch doesn't have glaring issues like that, I'm not sure what new features I'd want, just better specs of some description I guess like the PS4 Pro.

Attached: nintendo-3ds-xl-second-analog-stick-1222x611.jpg (1222x611, 67K)

I would LIKE them to have a good E3, but i've been burned before. At least this year we might be getting No More Heroes 3

Attached: ding5.png (967x1252, 752K)

They'll finally show Animal Crossing, and we'll get some more Astral Chain. No doubt there will be a Smash DLC reveal, and i think there will be a huge new game. I think it'll be great. I'm also interested in seeing what the Ubisoft collaboration will be this year.

I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like they're gonna royally fuck it up

Resolution and performance upgrades for existing games would be nice

Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime 4
Luigis Mansion 3
Shin Megami Tensei V
Pokemon Sword
Smash DLC
Whatever else

Also the dog is the one true Switch persona, fuck bland anime girls.

i want to hug that doggo

Attached: ns0gfl5g7luy.png (1590x720, 1.26M)

fucking this and star fox zero, fuck the wii U let it die

If they gave Pikmin 3 GameCube controls I think I'd like it

Nintendo want Switch to go mainstream to 3rd party developer but they can't do it with underpowered current model, that's way Switch Pro is their best solution right now

>Just put more RTX cards in the dock!!
This is the only way a 4K Switch could work. Yes, it is an entirely new system. No, there isn't a better solution unless you want an $800 Switch.

Attached: High Power Dock.png (1300x1400, 744K)

PIKMIN FUCKING FOUR
REMEMBER IN 2012 WHEN THEY DROPPED THE TRAILER FOR 3 AFTER YEARS OF TALKING ABOUT IT
DO THAT AGAIN
FUCK

I just want to see an actual Star Fox title. Seeing more Star Fox content being added into Starlink is great and all, but I'm really hoping we get an actual Star Fox title on Switch at some point.

I'd love to see a new one in the same vein as Star Fox: Assault. Such a fantastic game.

Attached: Team Chatter.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

make it happen pls