Is this still the greatest "character action" game ever made?

Is this still the greatest "character action" game ever made?

Attached: Ninja Gaiden Black.jpg (640x913, 96K)

yes, Bayofags and DMCshills still blown the fuck out

no

If I put an Xbox original copy of the game into an Xbox One does it emulate the Original Xbox copy or does it emulate the 360 version?

Naaaah. It can be easily cheesed

An underrated aspect of the game is the time. You can not have it on screen if you dont care but it’s there to challenge you to kill the enemy you’re attaking before it runs out for extra karma. And karma is important in the game

Attached: A375C2E4-5A7D-44F7-A723-AF9829F7F2C3.jpg (720x480, 155K)

Original Xbox

It emulates the Xbox One version

Oh so there's two versions to emulate? The original and 360? Sweet I'll pick up an original Xbox disc thank you

MGS Rising for the soundtrack
DMC for the characters
Ninja Gaiden for the difficulty

>all those ninja games flooding the market lately
Are ninjas the new vidya fad, just like zombies used to be?

360 NG2 is way better

NG is a cakewalk, along with sekiro and souls, its kind of pointless judging a game by how easy they are. You should really focus on the atmosphere and gameplay; anybody can make a difficult or easy game.

Attached: 1424428985500.jpg (454x453, 42K)

Aren’t you a Samurai in Nioh and Sekiro though?

I think it's more Feudal Japan than just ninjas: Sekiro, Nioh, Tsushima, seems like the setting is a new fad.

I'd go with DMC3 personally.
>liking this game means you can't like other games

And it probably always will be.

What? Which character?

Why is this game being shilled now?

A new DMC came out so that's too mainstream to like anymore.

battletoads and ghosts n goblins completely shits on this zoomer ass game

It was always shilled, its just that it revved into hyperdrive now because of the rise of hard = good meme, and ninja gaiden is infamous for being hard.

NG2 is better, but NGB is damn close.

My friend beat ninja garden and he's the type of retard who spent all of highschool shouting NANI because it was some catchphrase from one of his cartoons. I don't buy it being hard.

Any DMC is vastly inferior to NG, though. DMC is literally a "punch sandbag enemies while their buddies are watching" sim.

God Hand is better.

Every DMC is low tier casual

oh god not another cgg autism thread

I loved the first game. It's the only one where the standard enemies had any initiative and it also had the best atmosphere and level design.

This. Fighting enemies like Shadows was actually fun and engaging. The other DMC games suffer too much from ragdoll enemies that just wait around for you to combo them. The biggest difference between the average action game and NG is the level of strategic agency that non-boss enemies possess.

It gets my vote, but it depends on what you want out of the genre. NG enemies are very aggressive and the games are more about being effecient and just surviving. DMC always struck me as the THPS of the genre, giving you a limited number of enemies to get the highest rank/score (where THPS gave you 2 minutes to get the highest score). Bayo is similar. The approach you prefer tends to determine what your favorite is.

Is Sigma a good alternative to Black if I don't own an Xbox and have no intention of buying one?

>character action
Only underage faggots use that term. It's called slash'n'shooter.

Attached: you're a fucking NIGGER if you say character action and boy do I hate NIGGERS!.jpg (883x1200, 354K)

Absolutely. I prefer Black but the differences aren't that huge and it mostly comes down to preference. Sigma is still a fantastic game.

Sigma is a thoroughly watered down version. If you truly have option, then sure but never assume that you know what NG actually plays like.

No. Just... no.