Why the fuck are tye voices changed!?

God damnit now alucard and dracula sound like fucking zoomers. REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 301K)

Why are Konami making so many fucking Castlevania collections?

you'd rather have another pachinko?

they have no talent that can make new Castlevania games so they're coasting on past successes

They should just release a collection of every Castlevania game ever made and be done with it.

Did the pachinko bubble finally burst?

That would be a huge-ass collection, and they'd have to split it up into parts. The problem is when they make multiple collections and there's either overlap or "blind zones", i.e. you end up paying for the same game several times or you'll never end up with a legal copy of a certain game.

They should have pachinko in the states. I'd like to play them. Especially the metal gear one.

Well if you consider everything up until about the ps2 era would be really small, it wouldn't be too bad.

Because those voices originally came from the Dracula X Chronicles which was a 2.5D remake of Rondo of Blood with the original and Symphony of the Night included as unlockables. The remake needed to be dubbed and thus they needed to redub SotN as well to match the voices. Requiem is just Dracula X Chronicles but without the 2.5D remake.

I'm mostly thinking about the huge amount of titles it'll contain, even regardless of disk size it'd require. A collection like that is honestly very hard to market.

Mega Man is doing a pretty good job with it, although Konami will never release a master collection because it can make mpr money nickle and diming everyone for small bundles. But yeah it would be like a 10 part collection lol.

It actually wouldn't be THAT big. Something like 35 games, even accounting for quirky stuff like Saturn SOTN. The bigger problem would be porting the games that rely on native hardware for certain functions, like the DS games.

>Something like 35 games
That is a whopping amount of games for one collection

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection has something like 48 games.

It still beats having to buy multiple consoles to get every game. You can always go the emulator and ROMs route but it seems companies are cracking down on that.

yeah, it's just not something i see konami doing

No they are far too incompetent now to ever give their fans what they want.

WTF is a Rondo?

>In rondo form, a principal theme (sometimes called the "refrain") alternates with one or more contrasting themes, generally called "episodes", but also occasionally referred to as "digressions" or "couplets". Possible patterns in the Classical period include: ABA, ABACA, or ABACABA.

I had never played it before I bought this bundle but it plays like classic Castlevania, fantastic music. I believe it came out for the TurboGrafx whoxh is why most haven't played it.

>Symphony
>Harmony
>Aria

Notice anything? It's a music form, comes from the french rondeau

Dracula X Chronicles fucking sucks

Well, that certainly makes sense. I only ever played Symphony and one of the DS ones which I had a hard time controlling so I never noticed the music theme...
Who am I kidding? I don't know shit about music.

>it can't be that bad
>bring up youtube
>it's horrible

welp the original was so much better and SOUL

>God damnit now alucard and dracula sound like fucking zoomers. REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Cause it's based off of a PSP port that might have come out when you were 12

The voice changes almost ruined it for me. Not being able to hear "die monster, you don't belong in this world". Or "I'm interested in this". What dumb fuck at Konami thought they should redo the voices?

I was 20 back then thank you very much. And I never played the psp port because I thought the psp was fucking retarded.

Why would they throw out such a fan favorite and meme status feature is beyond me. Maybe the original audio was on license or some shit.

My guess was they were trying to throw cheap changes at the game to entice new customers and give oldfags a reason to buy it for the 10th time.

>I was 20 back then thank you very much
More like 2.0 cause you type like a 12 year old lol

My boomer hands have a hard time using the keyboard on my phone and I won't use my computer because I'm playing Castlevania and too lazy.

The real crime was the removal of Infinite Wing Smash. That right there is the real reason I hate the PSP version.

It's starting to seem like Konami wanted to release the "not fun" version of sotn for psp.

>Patrick Seitz
>zoomer

They lost the rights to the original dub.

That's honestly the most tolerable reason to hear.

>cv1
>cv3
>Belmont's revenge
>scv4

What do you want the other 4 games to be? I want at least Bloodlines and Chronicles.

Attached: 1553047709345.jpg (338x338, 94K)

4 different variants of Akumajou Dracula

Curse of darkness, bloodlines, Chronicles, Castlevania 64 (just kidding), probably 2 Castlevania 2 honestly just for the meme nostalgia. Everybody know the tricks to that game now so it isn't hopeless.

The anime is doing good and they want to capitalize on it but don't want to make anything new

>What do you want the other 4 games to be?

Attached: 18j3equ1ewphujpg.jpg (1600x900, 175K)