Is it really that good? Don't you think you overrate it because of nostalgia?

Is it really that good? Don't you think you overrate it because of nostalgia?

Attached: 5454B606-0F82-4F68-BACE-21F0E8997F8D-589-000000ACEC3FEC5B.jpg (190x266, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdFmESQ565w
gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-xbox-and-mobile-graphics-for-pc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I know you think it's cool to brainlessly dismiss anything that was made before you were born, but it's actually a very good game. I'm sorry you don't have the gaming ability to play it without embarrassing yourself.

no. It's THE quintessential GTA experience.

Attached: 1485771061_John Marston.jpg (800x800, 82K)

As you have to RESPECT VIDEO GAMES IN THE TIMES THEY WERE RELEASED, yes, it was and is that fucking good.

Game had fucking shit graphics. Looked like Battlefield 1942.

GTASA > GTA5 in length (And quality)

Using speedrunner statistics, GTAV is shorter than GTASA by a wide girth

And Rockstar spent hundreds of millions on GTAV, up to and including wasting time on those character switching scenes that LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMEPLAY - literally an hour and a halfs worth of nothing

And despite that - DESPITE THAT - despite every sacrifice to turn GTA into a movie, GTAV's story is only a little longer than GTA:SA (including the DVD San Andreas movie though, SA is longer)

GTAV is a mess, and I mean in everyway, whether it's cheats, mods, etc SA beats V - and unlike the 4 kiddies, you can't use "but muh based single player DLC!!!1" to defend your game

>Is it really that good? Don't you think you overrate it because of nostalgia?

No because Saints Row 2 came out several years after SA and it's still the second best GTA style game out there. Only reason SA beats SR2 is that SA still has much more stuff than SR2, a game already stacked

Attached: gtav spedrun.jpg (1680x1261, 159K)

It's fucking empty. You enjoy it now because you thought killing grandpas with a knife was a great experience when you were 12. There's nothing to do on a giant map.

it's a PS2 game with no loadscreens, dude.
San Andreas is a technical marvel.

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>There's nothing to do on a giant map.

That's GTAV, GTA:SA has plenty to do like pool, dating sim, arcade games, etc.

so, exactly like IV and V? Or Witcher 3?
Sandbox games being boring post game is a staple of the genre.

I'm talking about what everyone said in 2004. Splinter Cell came out in 2002.

>Why isn't every inch of space crammed with something bright and noisy? Why isn't it holding my hand and telling me how to have fun?
You kids and your easy win buttons.

Splinter Cell isn't an open world game, retard.

Splinter Cell has very tight geography, and is optimized for shading in enclosed spaces.
SA was never the prettiest game, and the Xbox was a stronger console as well, the classic GTA games all look better on it.

if all you care about are graphics, soon Stadia will arrive to spoon feed you all the cutscenes you will ever want.

Xbox has improved models, cubemapped reflections, specular lighting, real time shadows for dynamic objects, textures twice as big, and vastly improved SFX and particles. PC ports packed all of this until modders took action, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=vdFmESQ565w

Attached: IPi5nJFY.jpg (600x400, 11K)

Ιs there a definite modding guide for SA on pc to make it look as good as possible that you can link ?

don't install shit like enb or nfs cars. The best visuals come from vanilla tweaks.

gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-xbox-and-mobile-graphics-for-pc/

Attached: 4261-gta-iv-trailer-all-wet.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

it must suck to be this stupid

nah, he's right. V is GTA Reddit

SA is the best
V is still great
IV is great too
go fuck yourselves

I replayed it last year, I still maintain that it is the best GTA to date

>you don't have the gaming ability to play it without embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1550703507670.jpg (225x225, 4K)

HELLO CARL