Sekiro > BB >>> DeS > DaS3 >>>> DaS1 >>>>>>>>>>> DaS2

Sekiro > BB >>> DeS > DaS3 >>>> DaS1 >>>>>>>>>>> DaS2

Do we agree?

Attached: MV5BNDJjNGFmOGItMDE0MS00NjQ3LWI2NDgtZTdlZDM2MDZlMzk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQzNDM3NTI@._V1_.jpg (800x1000, 217K)

No

Seemingly so. The content offered by Sekiro apparently makes Dark Souls III $59 price tag absolutely not worth it.

Character customization aside, Sekiro simply does the core mechanic of combat overwhelmingly better and more skill driven.

DaS1 > DaS3 > Sekiro > DeS > BB > DaS2

Attached: 1497602611171.jpg (384x384, 25K)

Sekiro >>>>>> Everything else in no particular order because they're all equally shit

Yep this seems pretty based. Love both Sekiro and BB but just because of combat I would put Sekiro on the first spot.

>Sekiro
>good combat

Attached: 1553978466224.png (245x300, 17K)

DaS3 > DaS1

nope

Git gud soulsbab.

Sekiro is shit because of a lack of character customization. I'll just wait for Nioh 2.

I wish the cover for Sekiro wasn't so shit.

What is this obsession tranny's have with character customisation?

Fortnite Zoomers.

DaS1 > BB > DeS > DaS2 > DaS3 > Sekiro
In order of the amount of time I spent playing each and I have no reason to play Sekiro again.

This is the correct list, swap 3 and Demons though.

Because people love customization. Wolf isn't someone like Dante who's so cool you wouldn't want to change him. Wolf is probably the most boring looking MC Japs have made just yet.

DaS1>DeS>BB>Sekiro>DaS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS2

DaS2 is the worst game I've ever played, I never finished it. Absolutely fucking trash

Dante is fucking gay lad.

Just popping in to say amount of time spent playing a game is a horrible metric of quality

I genuinely don't understand how people can like DaS1 so much whilst hating DaS2 so much.

Gay and fashionable.
Dark Souls and Bloodborne is all about fucking fashion when you're done with the game

i don't know about that but part of me will wonder why i can't at least have little cosmetic items... they don't even need a function, i just want a kabuki mask or something silly

BB > DeS = DaS1 > Sekiro >> DaS2 >>>>> DaS3

Wolf looks nothing like recent Jap MCs, you're deluded.

BB=Sekiro>DaS1>DaS3>DeS>>>DaS2

the definitive list

sekiro > BB > das1 > Des

DaS2 and 3 are irrelevant to me.
If From ever make us a bloodborne 2 i hope they take a lot of elements from sekiro and improve on it.

I think the simplicity in his design is what makes him cool. He's not some super human, just a really well trained shinobi.

Rikimaru and Ayame looked simple too they still look iconic even after some redesigns over the course of the tenchu games but theres just something about sekiro that looks so goddamn bland. At least give him a kitsune mask or something

wtf, he is like one of the best mc's in the last decade.

Wolf looks like a blank slate that just happens to fit the setting. That's good for me.
Definitely ten times better than Nioh's MC even without the customization.

Sekiro > DaS2 > DaS1=DaS3 > Bloodborne > DeS

one has one of the best level and world designs and the other doesn't

I'll agree on Ayame. She looked good.
Rikimaru however looks like he was designed by a 13-year old edgelord.
Wolf is a thousand times better design than Rikimaru.

Attached: ayame.jpg (774x600, 74K)

BB > DaS ≥ DeS > Sekiro > DaS2 > DaS3

Attached: 1548419963536.png (400x400, 248K)

Waiting for the Wolf-genderbend skin which makes him the best character ever. Also straight shota.

Attached: 1547508214006.jpg (852x1529, 314K)

The difference is DaS 2 has retarded "enemy spam" level design, a stat that determines how many i-frames you have, that weird red throbbing thing around the screen for boss cutscenes, enemies that track you in nonsensical ways, and the art direction looks like it was took over by a korean MMO dev team.

Attached: mmo.jpg (1200x4691, 3.95M)

Correct

Still put BB ahead of sekiro. The atmosphere, lore, and bosses are just way to fucking cool. Combat in sekiro is better though...Only at genichiro though now so maybe my opinion will change

Cope.You can't make your tranny self imsertion this way

On a side note whats the deal with Sekiros English dub? Its amongst the worst this gen.

fpbp Sekiro is like a bipolar teenager that wants to be multiple things and fails at all of them.

DS2 is my least favorite soulsborne (or whatever we should call it now that Sekiro's dropped) but those elephant enemies were cool. Makes me think about what a souls game with an india/near east setting would be like.

Because it’s nothing like it

Worse combat only 1 weapon.
Worse environments copy pasted pagodas and caves
Worse music
Worse characters and quests (no proper rewards)
Combat consists of block block block attack block block block.