Is this worse than fanfiction?

Is this worse than fanfiction?

Attached: super-dragon-ball-heroes-world-mission-576991.5.jpg (1500x1500, 349K)

It's better than fanfiction, it's an officially licensed product.

It's a childrens card game, what does the story matter.

I have no fucking idea what that is but the graphics look like Tenkaichi 3 and I love that

you mean, Budokai 3

That really is the best part. Simple and timeless.

Not really, I meant Tenkaichi 3. I've played both back in the day, although I'm not sure. Any compelling argument against the case?

>A card game series that originally came out in the PS2 era that reused Budokai 3's assets (understandable as it's a spin off) but still uses those same graphics in 2019 is a good thing

How?

Also it's the kind of thing that would be good if you're 12 years old or a turbo paco spic, all the characters and what ifs but if you're even slightly older you know it's a total fucking dumpster fire

Dragonball is worse than fanfiction already,how can it get worse?

Because, against you toddlers' sayings, PS2 graphics made by competent teams hold up exceedingly well against most anything made in the 360/PS3 gen or this gen even; and coming back to it shouldn't be considered a bad thing. Same with limited polygon PS1/N64 graphics. It's just another way of working the visual style of the game.

In all fairness, Budokai 3's style and graphics do look better than a lot of what came later. Ultimate Tenkaichi and Battle of Z looked fucking god awfufl, a game hasn't nailed a good art style for DBZ since arguably Burst Limit.

yeah, because people think its canon.

>Is Super worse than fanfiction?
Yes.

Fuck, remember when Burst Limit was hailed as "looking better than the actual cartoon"? Good times.

All Dragonball shit after the Cell Saga is fanfiction tier diarrhoea

The fact that we never got a sequel that was the 7th gen equivalent of Budokai 2 (when compared to 1) was a crime. I really liked the drama pieces.

The game is made by Dimps, not Spike. It runs on an enhanced Budokai engine.

Attached: Super Kaioken Vegetto.png (847x472, 971K)

Case closed, then. Thanks for the civility.

Genuinely don't understand how people can unironically try and compare Heroes to the main canon at all.

I watched the mini-series and that Cumber guy is stronger than both SSB Goku and Vegeta, SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, SSJ4 Vegetto using Kaioken x 20, but Ultra Instinct jobs him out and so does Jiren. Then random faggots show up and they're on god level for no reason it's so fucking trash.

I'm fucking lost man

>Then random faggots show up and they're on god level for no reason it's so fucking trash.
Like Trunks?

Personally hyped for this.After 10 years of just watching obscure gameplays on youtube we can finally experience full dragon ball retardation which is heroes.And thats a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, the canon is retarded as fuck too, just a lot less so.

Fusions was like that, genuinely enjoyable little game that goes absolutely full retard and lets you pick whoever the fuck you want.

My question is, do you need to buy and scan cards or is it more like Baten Kaitos where it's card based but for RPG reasons?

It's an promo anime for the arcade game, the writing ain't gonna make sense. Doesn't help the the anime skipped over a bunch of stuff like Majin Ozotto, Bojack and King Cold.

Attached: SDBH Majin Ozotto Bio.png (734x620, 154K)

From what I understand of Heroes, basically everyone goes Majin or "Time Breaker" at some point whatever the fuck that means

No, it's having fun with the source material and building on it. Would you prefer yet another retelling of the timeskip Dragon Ball story? Heroes is a breath of fresh air.

Ok beandip.

Everything beyond Path to Power is worse than fanfiction in Dragon Ball.

Remember to lock 'em up for being weird

Attached: SDBH Gay Baby Jail.png (1272x703, 1.2M)

EVERYTHING in DB is canon

Multiple Universe shit

Attached: 66DA5688-3ED8-436B-9971-9D9776A9161F.jpg (400x597, 59K)

t. assmad faggot who takes powerlevels seriously

Yes it is worse
I legitimately would've enjoyed Gohan Blanco and El Grande Padre or Vegito never unfusing than anything in Heroes. Is there any Dragon Ball in TGT yet?

It's weird seeing Goten standing next to the other four. I don't think there is a more overlooked character than him

Attached: Time_Patrol_Demigra_Assault.png (1016x507, 754K)

It's YOUR BOY GEEKDOM101 coming at you with an animation BREAKDOWN of the OFFICIAL teaser trailer for the DRAGON BALL SUPER movie. It's VERY STRANGE, VERY STRANGE indeed. Remember to hit that like button and subscribe.

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (1078x1085, 120K)

Everybody gotta join the Time Patrol

Attached: SUPERDRAGONBALLHEROES.png (831x430, 556K)

The way the 12 universes in Super work makes it really hard for that to be true.
At least universe 6 does have a few alternate timelines, thanks to Trunks and the whole Zamasu bullshit, but those are exceptions. There's a very small list of universes and timelines in the world of DBS and there certainly isn't any universe that could make GT or Heroes canon.

Any timeline beyond the 6 that we know exist (GT, Movie, Heroes, FighterZ, etc...) is indeed non-canon. That said, Toriyama could be like fuck it and make certain things canon at anytime, just like he did with Broly.

Attached: SDBHWM Franchises.jpg (1256x3260, 1.19M)

Brawl was way worse

is he the MysticDistance of DragonBall?

so how many trunks' are there now fuck
>Future Trunks (dbz)
>Kid Trunks
>GT Trunks
>Future Trunks (dbs)
>time patrol/xenoverse trunks
what else

>all those vegitos and gogetas
christ

Don't forget all the different Goku's in the game.

Attached: SDBH Team Goku.png (1274x714, 1.55M)

Can't wait to get my hands on Heroes

Attached: Dark Double Super Ki Blades.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Androids best race