This is the absolute state of Epic Game Store shills

This is the absolute state of Epic Game Store shills.
They clearly have shit for brains.

Attached: stateofebinshills.png (1503x299, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emn178.github.io/online-tools/crc32_checksum.html
talosprinciple.fandom.com/wiki/The_Serpent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMAO paypigs are absolutely pathetic
>buy game
>dev takes it away
>your money is stolen

Attached: yarhar.png (633x874, 64K)

>Damn, I can't think of a comeback
>I'll screenshot his comment and post it on Yea Forums so hopefully they'll make my argument for me

>removing choice from the consumer is now pro-consumer
These are some advanced level mental gymnastics

Actually I just got bored and felt like sharing it as these shills are pretty much impossible to argue with. They've been doing this for months and they just don't get the hint.

>woke "big eye" pfp

it really shows

>KiwiFarms

Attached: Dabbling in Atheism.png (1332x384, 136K)

Good for him.
Wait, what are the upside of the EGS again?

Wish I wasn't too much of a pussy to torrent games. I already have a VPN but am too afraid of computer viruses.
What do Yea Forumsolk?

If it's Outer Worlds, get it on the Windows Store.

Friendly reminder to pirate all your games so the video game industry collapse happens sooner

Attached: 1543962577106.jpg (750x797, 50K)

>uses "choice" as a reason why having epic is good
>the same epic thats forcing exclusivity
Is he retarded?

>claims other are shortsighted
>continues to support exclusivity that will get worse later on

>True & Honest Fan

Apparently Epic admitted they won't do it forever, just they need to get people to use their shitty store and this is apparently the only way according to them.

Can't fund exclusives themselves or make a storefront with actual benefits, hell no. Just poaching games from other storefronts.

Of course CHOICE is pro-consumer. The problem is that Epic is doing their best to take away that choice from the consumer. It is pro-consumer to be able to buy your game from any store you want. It is ANTI-consumer to be forced to buy a game from ONE store due to that store BRIBING devs to make the games EXCLUSIVE to that store.

Steam is a store that allows the customer to buy any games they choose, on or off steam.

Epic is a store that actively tries to keep games hostage on their store ONLY so that customers are FORCED to use their store.

They can and you bet they do, but last time I checked making a game takes a few years and they wanted the store out now for some reason.

You won't get viruses

>we'll let you out of the rape dungeon eventually, we promise, just come inside, come on

Sorry I don't follow.

Null stop shilling your forum here and try to make it work better you fucking retard.

The posters on the Kiwi Farms, well the ones who are shills anyway, seem to think that's all a GOOD thing lol.

Don't call them brainlets, they can't help the way they are

Attached: Tim Sweeney.jpg (299x382, 28K)

Sometimes I do wonder how people who are this short-sighted still manage to survive from day to day.

Attached: 1553845204897.png (591x716, 322K)

Read up on trusted repackers. If one of them would put a virus of any kind in it, they'd be gone fro mthe scene the moment it comes out.

>we won't do it forvever
>ups, just did it yesterday with Anno

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

As retarded as that guy is, you're not much better wasting your time arguing with him then posting it here.

Attached: image.png (834x1079, 937K)

Its good so long as you aren't retarded enough to fund kikestarter

Whatever you say Visitor.

>ups, just did it yesterday with Anno
Holy shit, so I have to buy that game now or else my buddy will reeeee like a tard if we cant play it together.

>I already have a VPN but am too afraid of computer viruses.
For beginners look at r/crackwatch for updates, you can safely download anything from fitgirl-repacks (although installation takes a bit long), and if you find anything on other sites like Skidrow-downloads, and you're unsure if its clean, just check the NFO of the game on predb.pw
And compare the CRC from the official NFO post, to the files you downloaded on emn178.github.io/online-tools/crc32_checksum.html

It gets even better
talosprinciple.fandom.com/wiki/The_Serpent
>The Serpent is a nihilist who has given up all hope: having scanned the entirety of the Archive and seen all of the data offered by the Human race, the Serpent couldn't come to terms with the many contradictions in Human concepts and theories, and came to the conclusion that everything is false. The Serpent will vehemently disagree with almost any position the player takes that indicates that the world might have a purpose, that a person might do good for the world, or that there's any reason to have hope at all.

Attached: talos principle.jpg (1280x1024, 379K)

Oh lol. That describes him so well.

You ever see people with mountains of credit card debt who dropped out of college but also have 2 kids and are divorced by 23?

Theres always been plenty of short sighted retards who can barely function.

Just always check the comments under the torrent, if there are any viruses or something else is wrong someone will almost surely comment on it

What if the virus was so good that people couldn't warn others about it?

This is the same shit as with streaming services for movies/TV. I don't want to juggle multiple applications just so I can play vidya.

>torrenting
lol

I doubt the windows store version will be moddable.

What's wrong with that statement? I assume it's in reference to the metro thing, which I don't think is wrong either, they did it with dead island when all those copies were stolen. they didn't disable existing metro copies, only new ones that were gotten from keysellers. And that's literally the risk with using those third party sites.

Ultimately the competition is a good thing. You can say "but epic's just buying games" so now steam is going to try and combat that by doing it themselves. Devs are going to get more money for their games.

It's on Uplay anyway. They removed it from steam tough.

And consumers are going to lose. EPIC win indeed.

Publishers are getting more money, not devs, they're getting shafted as evidenced by obsidian and 4a not being happy with the decision. Competition for competition's sake isn't good for anyone, and epics form of competition is just flat out cancer that will make everything worse.

You're a moron

I love how these shill-posts are somehow always extremley similar to each other, no matter on which platform they are.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 5K)

All versions of Anno 1800, be it steam, epic or uplay can play together.

Doesn't matter where you buy it, so buy it wherever the fuck you want.

>epic literally is saving pc gaming
>/vee/ hates it
i guess i really shouldn't be surprised

Attached: 1530619447623.jpg (800x800, 150K)

being so buttblasted over a literal shop
Sjw faggots

Consolefags go away

>someone opens a shop
Yea Forums:
>NOOOOO STOP THIS FUCKING CHINK MOTEGRFUCKERS DELETE THIS SHOP RIGHT NOW!

>>someone opens a shop
>Which paid product makers to take their games away from other shops
>Which has worse prices (if you're not an idiot and buy your games from third-party sellers for cheaper)
>And has a worse consumer experience overall (I sure hope you don't use a Switch Pro Controller as your main controller because you're fucked then)
Gee I wonder why people aren't happy

Yeah they do

Attached: yarrharr.jpg (2636x1992, 1.69M)

>did it yesterday with Anno
Fucking hell, that was the first Anno I considered buying since Anno 1404.

Attached: 12348597321.jpg (800x450, 87K)

You still can, it´s still available on Steam if you want to reward disgusting behaviour by Ubishit

I mean you can still buy the game for a couple weeks on Steam. Still, there's zero reason to buy Ubisoft games on Steam instead of just buying UPlay keys from places like CDkeys

I'm not gonna reward them for shitting on everybody. I'll just pirate it.

>Epic buying out devs is short-sighted
l fucking mao

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22 v - Video Games - 4chan.png (1893x212, 23K)