This is me

This is me

Attached: 1553832746402m.jpg (1024x871, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXWNSb4nUDY
imdb.com/name/nm0163806/
rule34hentai.net/post/view/341269#search=Maya
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7310272
nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to commies.

>vladof
>commie

What's wrong with communism?

Attached: 1553642944793.jpg (394x379, 51K)

The better question is what isn't.

>Boot up BL3
>It Ain't Me starts playing

retardcore

Attached: d0f92235-ac3f-46b7-95a9-2a422fb3775d.jpg (970x546, 67K)

Cute! Also can't wait to use the mech

Attached: That's where you're wrong kiddo.jpg (1098x759, 141K)

My wife~

Attached: IMG_20190330_231506.jpg (800x541, 108K)

Death to Nazis

could the people on the poster be krieg, axton ,and gaige?

Attached: bl3 trailer screencap.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

>everyone talking about waifu playable characters
>no one talking about tales' loaderbot playable character
you disgust me, Yea Forums

you cute

It's not confirmed yet.

I should be able to make the same amount of money as the rich.

Unfortunately not confirmed yet, but with Tales being canon it would awesome if it is Loader Bot.

maybe rhys used the loader bots new body as a blueprint for a robot line manufactured by atlas

every one who played tales loves loader bot, there's no way he won't at least be an NPC

will troy baker be returning as the voice of rhys?

I'm replaying Borderlands 1 right now. Using Lilith. It says she's good with elemental weapons so I've been using her skill points for a build that capitalizes on that. All the elemental guns feel so weak though. Is it bullshit? Should I just use regular guns and reallocate her skill points?

I used Mordecai the first time I played on release. Haven't played 2 or the Presequel. Also Lilith's voice sounds hot.

Attached: dd7ca6d466022af041b6527c3a610cf1.png (960x1280, 1.73M)

>replaying BL1 when the new edition is coming out in 3 days

Sometimes you just need to scratch that itch

How deep are you in her elemental skill tree? Elemental damage was borderline broken in BL1 and Lilith is so retardedly OP that you could throw a dart at a paper printout of her skill tree, pick whatever skill the dart hits, and still have a broken as fuck build.

play 2
its really good dont listen to Yea Forums

I hate everything 2 did with a passion but the main game loop is still there. The community patch also makes the game pretty damn playable at higher levels due to fixing the retarded scaling.

The community patch with a mod that makes the plot of the game as invisible as possible is a straight upgrade for BL2 IMO. TPS has literally no postgame and Anthony's cuckery got so bad that it fucking eclipsed the fact that the skill trees and gameplay was better than ever.

Attached: community_image_1416823500.png (1280x800, 609K)

Not all elemental guns, elemental SMGS user.Lilith is literally the most useless of everyone in the entire thing. Besides you're not going to get the powerful stuff until later so her build the first time around doesn't matter too much. Also, the good weapons are good regardless of who is using them, so you should have gone with someone who has more survivability like Brick or Roland.

Most folks seemed to shit on BL2 but i found it a nice game if you can ignore a lot of what the bandits say(lots of stale internet memes,) while expanding on the world a lot. And by that I mean lots of places to go and explore. The drop rates are fucking horrible though.

>I'm already Tracer

Did it fix the retardedly low drop rates too?

>playable at higher levels due to fixing retarded scaling

Brb fapping.

>buys dlc for game to make it hard
>complains that its hard

>Have to buy DLCs to get higher lvl
Yikes

>Anthony's cuckery got so bad
He barely worked on that one

Give me half of what you make right now.

I'm getting mixed responses

Lilith
Maya
Athena
?

no

he literally swooped in last moment to make every character unbearable

spec element late game, you need phasewalk off cd as much as possible so go for that in blue and green. she a skill in the green tree that gives her massive dmg reduction for a p long time after leaving phasewalk so you want to have that on as much as possible to become a walking immortal goddess
also the punch in the green tree is stupidly good too

lilth benifits from smgs and it just so happens double anarchy a type of smg is the best gun type in the game and you can get it literally anywhere at anytime so keep your eye out

Gaige

Not sure what that list is supposed to show.

I expect her to say at least one Yakov Smirnoff joke.

Hi me, how are you?

>this woman will never pick you up and hug you

Attached: 1.png (811x702, 1.12M)

Attached: antifa.png (614x604, 523K)

pls dont be a classic strong lesbian dike or worse a tranny

it would be so fucking cute if she had a crush for a tiny man

Attached: spongeabs BL.jpg (811x702, 148K)

>wanting her to have the hots for fucking manlets

Attached: where it belongs.png (2550x1650, 377K)

cant be tranny my friend
only females can be siren
burch doesnt work there anymore either

not wanting her in the position to force her man to dick her whenever she wants

>Fond memories playing coop with friends in BL1
>Really liked the vague outlines of characters they had, especially Lilith because she was hot and punky looking
>BL2 came out and made them into full-fledged characters
>Lilith got made into an awkward and flustered gamer girl (D&D DLC made it pretty clear she was into that shit) who had to step up and be a leader after her bf got killed
>Pre-Sequel makes her into a huge dick for seemingly no reason and retarded

Is she going to make it out of BL3 without being killed/a horrifying tyrant?

Attached: face.jpg (623x823, 78K)

Why the fuck do all the characters in BL series look like crack and meth head addicts?

Attached: 1543764280086.jpg (211x239, 9K)

who cares
nobody played for the story and those that did arent really players now are they

they are canonically on ultra meth

oh user if you only knew....
Lilith always was this kind of bitch, players just had good-guy googles when looking at her.
Can't wait to see her powerless and fucking dead.
Fuck Lilith, she has partially ruined Pandora with her actions.

i like the charaters even with all of the stories faults ts the only series i can think of where any charater is killable in vidya rn even clap was looking p busted up and i also think people are attached becase their fave playable charaters get moved to npcs and might actully die or something
wheres kreig btw?

if bl3 let us kill lilth im down regardless

pretty sure lilith gets killed by troy from the looks of the trailer

It looks like she's being set up to be the biggest jobber
>Strongest in-lore character
>Failed to protect an entire town of Atlas-equipped guards
>Responsible for tipping one person from shady but reasonable over the edge into bloodthirsty megalomania
>Has to fake her own death because her power overlapped into being a liability for everyone
>Beginning to job her own powers by leaning on a drug
>Made a cult of sacrificial pyromaniacs around her, twice
>Failed to listen to orders from a reliable informant and her boyfriend
>Fucks up killing Jack and gets captured
>Interrogated a prisoner to describe events she was entirely present and responsible for

People keep saying Borderlands is pushing some progressive agenda, but their overall message seems to be that powerful women are worthless.

After several years on Pandora you'd end fucked up too.

Skin damage from the sun.

For the "punky" and "twisted" atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=IXWNSb4nUDY

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
Well... it all started last Saturday

they are literally on a fucking wasteland planet with no law, my dude.
they take giant 250ml syringes of heal juice to stay alive

Fucking Baba O'Riley, best song beginning in history

Who I picked in each game and ? who I should pick in 3

>you will never wake up and be unable to move because shes hugging you so tightly in bed

Attached: 1424030217473.jpg (467x352, 47K)

I'm so sorry...

>Did it fix the retardedly low drop rates too?
Yes. They even added new weapons and revamped certain types of blue rare weapons to feel less samey.

I hope the homeless robot has a good skill. He looks the coolest.

I think it's more
"truly powerful women don't try and make it obvious how powerful they are (t. Tannis, Moxxi). Those insecure about their power will flaunt and abuse it (Lilith).

she looks more creepy than before

Pandora is Mad Max: The Planet. Everyone's 99% of the population are some combination of cracked out looking, barbed penis having, serial raping, cannibal murderers. The other 1% of the population is prey.

it's the other way around, 99% of the population prays on each-other, 1% of it are on top the food chain.

Most fun character to play in Borderlands 1 and 2?

hes got animal friends
seems a bit boring and they said that his companions have shit AI and they have been trying to fix it
hopefully they will make it more unique than just him having extra damage dealers

Lilith and Maya + DLC characters

my guess is that he can change his skags element and "class" or something

maybe
hes also got a spider ant + rakk combo
and some new monkey like creature if leaks are correct

Lilith was always a massive cunt that believed she was a literal goddess due to her powers. The problem isn't that she's massively fucking up due to her own fucked up personality, the problem is it's coming across as absolutely retarded while the camera flip flops between depicting her cuntishness as "BADASSâ„¢
" or her (((slowly))) becoming the villain and we should feel concerned at the drop of a hat.

Attached: community_image_1402622317.png (900x506, 697K)

roland, brick

axton, kreig, maya

are fun

people sleep on axton. hes really fun and even way more viable end game than hes giving credit for

All robots look cool

>coolest looking character
>pet skill
FUCK

Attached: 1547155099163.gif (250x243, 2.9M)

in the trailer the spiderant he has does an aoe before it changes to new scene

so im guessing he can choose 1 pet at a time and his action skill is an abilty each pet can do

like spiderant aoe or rakk baiscully just being bloodwing etc

Death to everyone but me.

Attached: 1523173967326.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

this

those are just in the background in the trailer, might be a red herring
only the skag has mechanical parts, green glow and a scarf
or his skag is helping 24/7 but he can summon other /an/imals

who knows
i havent seen any actual footage of the rakk and only heard from youtubers

yeah summoners and pets always sound more fun in theory than they are

usally just the "boring" basic heavy damage dealers turn out to be the fun charaters

Because they live in pretty much ghetto: the planet.

Attached: 1525022026940.png (597x901, 855K)

Jack did nothing wrong and lilith is the true villain of the series. They are fucking nigger bandits and Jack was right to try to wake the warrior to cleans the hellhole that is pandora. He was betrayed cou tless times and the game still acts like he was somehow at fault because he couldn't risk there being traitors among his cabinet of scientists.

Fuck Lilith, fuck Mary Sue's, and fuck bandits.

Based and Jackpilled

Attached: 3cc9be415855ae2332e8469dd8a04039-d5s9a1e.jpg (924x1280, 1.1M)

Attached: HEPHXXy.png (500x399, 346K)

i hope you'd he able to at least upgrade a pet to a different ranking or something, like getting a Badass Skag or a Spiderant Queen

based and jackpilled

i hope its at least more interesting than it sounds
personally i dont like companions because its just less gameplay for me

>Interrogated a prisoner to describe events she was entirely present and responsible for

This was the funniest shit. I actually couldn't believe that TPS story was really Lilith jails Athena and interrogates her to find out about a story that then includes Lilith for pretty much every major plot point. And then Lilith wants Athena killed for seemingly no reason, as Athena outright says she split ways with Jack after he became a full-fledged psycho (after Lilith showed up and punched him the face, and then left).

>exposing your hip just so you can show that you are wearing no panties
What a filthy whore.

there usally just a dot with a hp bar in most games or a tank

amen

As much as this was a cash-grab and the writing was awful a lot of the time, anyone else think this was pretty fun? The class design is actually really solid I reckon, and the Handsome Jack character concept is amazing. Speaking of him, was he actually a decent class or just a meme?

Attached: Pre-sequel.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

she doesnt want to be tied down right now, and find her self

Rude.

Attached: 1551930128139.png (2454x2316, 2.13M)

he could seconds wind for free and such
never really played this but the characters seemed pretty good

BL1:
>There's no good at all on pandora, just varying degrees of shitty people desperately clinging to their lives
BL2:
>JACK IS DUH SOOPER DOOPER EVIL MEGA EVIL DOOD AND WE GOTSTTA STOP HIM, CAUSE WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS.

lilth trying to take any moral high ground cause jack killed 3 scientist to hopefully catch a possible spy so his plan to save the moon and millions if lives goes off without a hitch when she murders literal thosands of living thigs in search of the vault for fame and glory right before that

lol yeah just bandits but still

>new siren is black
Figures. I just wanted her to look hot and stylish...

Attached: snod-snow-f30.jpg (1500x1800, 235K)

you arent the good guys though
just another gang

pretty sure shes supposed to be indian

My siren is pure, tho.

Attached: 1543498633044.png (529x891, 664K)

>we're going to have to avenge Liliths tragic murder instead of helping stomp on her head

what about the alien?

Attached: 2014-10-17_00043.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

The characters are amazing actually, it's a shame that they didn't let you play with them in BL2 since it's the same engine and shit.

give me some of your shit and half your home faggot commie

Attached: 1548192571578.jpg (357x336, 35K)

>MUH
They ruined her

Burch would disagree.
thank god he got axed

She was definitely not going to grow up fine.

Young girls born there reach puberty much faster and begin ovulating almost immediately. Case in point: Moxxi

Damn delicious

Jack did a lot of shit wrong it's implied he took Crawmerax's eye to make the Eye of Helios, designed the Siren-controlled computer for Angel waaaay before TPS and 2, etc. but what made him insane was Lilith, and Lilith alone.
Can you imagine what kind of damage a neural interface is able to do to one's mind if it gets destroyed while you're connected to it? Just holy shit.
DoppleJack is possibly the easiest class to Solo, due to having absolutely broken clones which do massive damage and free second winds
gonna give us a lot of main quests in 3

Even roland relized shes fucking retarded and dropped that shit. Figers crossed they made her chubby just so we dont have any qualms when we gun her down

Hi, I'm Anthony burch and let me tell you about how much I liked MCU's Avengers.

Attached: 1526268525323.jpg (620x349, 40K)

Hi there, cutie. I hope your mech gameplay is fun.

how long until he actually gets an axewound though?

pretty good class, his gameplay revolves around getting lots of free grenades, having your holograms give you buffs and they die or get kills, a skill called Money Is Power where his damage ramps up the more money pickups he gathers, and another where you can combine manufacturer stat bonuses to other guns by switching them in your loadout
ex. buff a Hyperion SMG with 20% more damage by swapping away a Jakobs gun, give a Vladof gun more accuracy by swapping away a Hyperion gun, etc.

Best skill trees and zero gravity was fun for sure. No post game and Anthony hitting the fucking throttle on his bullshit caused the whole thing to crash in flames and take 2K Australia with it.

>not playing based hobbo Robot

Attached: Flak-the-Beastmaster-Borderlands-3-Character.jpg (800x450, 105K)

the letters look similar to the siren tattoos
also >humanoid

I like Borderlands 2, but holy shit, the amount of ultra ironic sarcastic quips per second in the game would make Spiderman blush.

It's like Eridians actually worshipped Sirens at some point of their history

Attached: black_army_flag.png (800x480, 44K)

Translation?

well that post just went right over your head

>there's a nude version of this image
actually kinda cool seeing how the siren tattoos look on her whole body

i just relized theres no way the twins are the main villains

the wanderer guardian whatever that thing was at the end of tps said
war is coming. not a cult but a full on war
tannis has alter motives easter egg from battleborn
and dont open the vaults
where going to open a vault and its going to release the act 3 villain and the twins are just a means to get to that point and tannis is working with the act 3 villain and thats why she always pushed to open the vaults which unleahes or free them

screencap this

calling it now

cmeptb

bcim, xto nNpNwkoal AobytbR BiAbHoctI TpyAoBoMy AHOAy

remember when he got pissed off after he found out that jack isn't as hated as he wanted him to be

Holy shet.

but aren't sirens human and shit?
also we worshipped a lot of deities but yet latin letters aren't retarded as fuck.

>open first Vault
>giant monster
>open second vault
>giant monster
""""""Vaults""""""" huh? Ya think maybe they mistranslated the Eridian word for "prison"?

Or created them

Only while you played as her.
We all know what happened right afterwards.

Attached: 1538508538170.png (332x294, 206K)

i would but my brother already choosed it

the third vault is gonna be filled with monster doodoo according to leaks

burch didnt like a charming confident straight white dude?

im shocked

also didnt jacks VA improved a good amount of lines, and that pissed burch off? and a decent amount of those lines are top 10 material

what makes Axton so good?

What kind of classes do you expect for DLC?

Yep. Remember the time where Anthony was being a passive aggressive bitch to Dameon Clarke over the pretzels and diamond pony lines he ad libbed for Jack because it became his most memorable dialogue and Anthony didn't write it?

Wait, Jack's voice is the same as Cell's?

watch her be like 5'2 and tiny compared to even the average male enemies

Grit builds are fun as fuck. The community patch also makes him not drop off the face of the earth in terms of effectiveness past level 50.

Yep. Dude's got a lot of range.
>imdb.com/name/nm0163806/

Consistency.

shes not that tall really
shes a little taller than moze (mech girl)

hes fun in a simple kind of way
doesnt really have an annoying gimmick
hes vaible endgame with a few creative builds like tedidore reloading
action skill is actully p good from a massive dmg boost early to a helpful support End game
his charaters attitude and voice lines are p good

yeah, he had this to say about the diamond pony dialog

>Anthony Burch: It's easily Jack’s single most popular line, and I didn't frigging write it. I will never forgive Dameon for this.

>open Elpis vault
>a gigantic, TARDIS-style(bigger in the inside) neural repository of past, present and future events
yeah no, Vault is meant in the "secure" meaning of the word
>third vault
more like fourth, fifth or sixth; the third vault is Elpis.
but you didn't play TPS so you didn't know that, innit?

First Vault was a prison. Second Vault had a super weapon. Vault 1.5 contained its instruction manual.

you can combine many fucked up skills to amazing combos
>longbow nukes
>stick turrets onto everywhere
>double double turrets
and lots of other shenanigans

And he even tried playing that statement off as a joke in the interview. Shit was yoshi's eggs haha tier.

i cant understand how anthony cant take a step back and look at himself
hes completely rediciulous

Isn't the mech girl a midget like Gunzerker?

A girl being 5'2 is just average girl size.

no i didnt play it and i keep forgetting it exists
the low gravity and shitty collision mesh for the ground kept pissing me off so i stopped

just a short human woman

not full on midget but shes short for a girl

she looks proportional
musclegirl is second shortest playable character in bl3

Fun Fact: Chris Rager voices Mr. Torgue and Chrisopher Sabat voices two characters in Battleborn.

Bl1:
ROLAN: Literal perfection, gave a safe area, ammo, healing, good at guns, practical and fun but not broken

BL2:
Siren chick. Actively detrimental to one char (Krieg). Only heals. Isn't even as good as that as Roland. Every char but Salvadore had sucky ammo issues because Salvadore was the only char with any real ammo regen.

BL: The shitty one
Claptrap: Gave ammo, sometimes.

BL3:
???: Seemingly no support nevermind anyone as useful as Roland

Finna drop series if I right

Is there a class that has an actual pet, or a summon that isn't just a stationary turret?

>Some folks are born
Uh and other folks? They just what, materialize on their own or something?

Literally 2/4 chars are summoners

new robot guy

In Borderlands 3 the little girl can summon a mech which you can ride along with someone else.
If you are talking about earlier games, no.

Yeah I meant the earlier games, sorry. forgot this wasn't the bl1 thread. Going through them for the first time when the remaster for 1 drops.

I'm playing with reborn so it might be worth doing. I'm going through as gunzerker again, but Axton is the only character I've neglected to play.

well gaige nd jacks double summoned non turrents

I wonder if we'll actually be able to use something like this. I sure hope so.

Attached: Teaser.jpg (720x720, 126K)

oh
gaige (mechromancer) has a flying robot come out and help but its AI isnt that good

BL1: Mordecai, but its really just a glorified free occasional damage source, it has no hp or anything
BL2: Gaige

axton is more viable and fun than gaige

to bad hes just labed as roland 2.0

I'll give those two a try then, thanks fellers.

In the trailer it looks like the siren gets a phaselock-type ability. One of her arms had a bandit suspended in an orb

would be fun to slap electric balls at people and the melee being a slap

death to all who take leisure with the working people/ / death to all who take the working man for granted.Something like that.Languages that have cases fucking suck donkey dick.

Attached: 1540395741757.jpg (720x540, 46K)

every charater has more than 1 action skill

the siren does just have phaslock again as one of her possible skillz

sauce?

yeah
i assume all the characters have multiple abilities

She's got 6 arms, I imagine she'll get 3 abilities that each get another branch within those trees.
>Phaselock as a base
>Later ability lets you punch other enemies into the orb

Characters have multiple skills, probably something they got from Battleborn.

Siren has groundpound, phaselock and some kind of punch projectile.

Reminder that Axton was a based Bisexual.

rip maya imagine out of every power in the universe that 5 other sirens could have and 1 literally has your abilty plus more and shes cuter

What kind of simp enjoys playing support? You're essentially a Garbage Man or School Janitor

Now with all the SJW shit,will Moxxi survive?

I lost hope.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

rule34hentai.net/post/view/341269#search=Maya

Support is fun

im pretty sure sirens can have multiple powers but the sirens just dont know how to train or something

roland support was cool and the only time besides a simple quick rez with phaslock it wasnt aids in this franchise

shoot a rocket at teammatw forhood heal and just heal them passivly with turrent and killskill that you benifit massivly off too

Wasn't she in the trailer?

This is Maya.

Attached: 1553696608422.jpg (1024x1820, 220K)

Almost every good joke Jack said in 2 was improved on the spot by his VA.

so go and do it, no one is stopping you, work for a living

More like Mama amirite

she's in the teaser, her back is turned in the actual trailer, and Randy made mention of her having a brand new bar

And this is her best head.

Attached: 1547037800310.png (327x388, 217K)

Yep. Only her back is seen but still looks like the old design.

It could be argued that Blight Phoenix, Rez, and Scorn are her other Siren abilities.

It amazes me to this day that people actually had a problem with the original drop rate of weapons on 2.
>strongest weapons in the game are the hardest to get
Wow gee go figure.

Moxxi has always been shit, who wants to fuck a clown?

blew my mind seeing Wilheim become less and less human, getting robot limbs and getting more robotic voice if you pick some expecifics perks

>kill bulletsponge boss a thousand times until a dice roll decides you get the weapon you want and you never play the game again 3
yeah nah

We didn't see her face or her body.We only saw her back.I have a feeling that they ruined her

Attached: 1553141510863.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

Based

And most of them are fucking useless, but every build is dependent on finding a non shit one.

the way he says sancturay the last stronghold of the resistance gets me everytime, that and bloodwing bit was p good

now i wonder if that was improvised, mabye not the voice he does when he mocks the strobghold of the resistance

Half the fun is making do with the weapons you get.
Also if anything in any of the games is a bullet sponge at any point, you need to drop whatever shit gun you have and go buy a grey from a vendor.

Without working as much?

Jimothy is probably in the running for most Broken Vault Hunter yet

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

any patch to make this game third person, I hate fps

What else do you do to any of the bosses except shoot them until they die? What actually strategy due you use that isn’t mmo tier pressing buttons in cycle while you turn your brain off?

Damn, thanks.

she looks like comic book dichen lachman with blue hair

Attached: giphy3.gif (200x217, 465K)

I wish she had a longer, goth hairstyle.

Attached: 1546877936349.gif (450x337, 932K)

If anything takes more than one or two mags, even a boss, you're using a bad gun, and need to get a new one. even a trash one you buy will be better than whatever you have equipped, guaranteed.

never bought him

is he really more broken than sal and nisha?

More than Sal? No.
Def stronger than Nisha.

can't find it on his deviantart where the fuck is this image you've mentioned

Krieged

Attached: 15789421354.jpg (1749x2420, 763K)

Are you retarded perhaps?
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7310272

This
The Calypso twins look so generic to me that i can't believe that they are the ultimate baddies
I mean the siren can siphon other sirens abilities and give it to his brother that is a cool concept but still they look like edgy children

If it turns out that they are the ultimate baddies then its really low energy

Did anyone catch a glimpse of a Torgue gun in the trailer?

Attached: CLOWN.jpg (375x500, 38K)

That sounds nice but inconvenient

The main villain guy has siren powers lmao

due to circumstances

Something or someone else is behind them.

His sister can siphon other sirens power and transfer it to him

In current lore there can be only 6 sirens in the universe at given time and they can be only genetically women
Now who knows if Gearbox managed to retcon this shit in BL3 but this is everything that we know so far.

maya BEST siren

Attached: 1539791131898.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

well the thing about 6 sirens i just what jack knew
he could be wrong

JUST USE GOLD CHESTS LEL

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking when they introduced this garbage in 2?
And now they're gonna do the same with 1, probably fucking with the gun drop rate in the process as well.

the gold chest is a literal non problem
its just regular guns

it lowers the rarity on other drops to force you to pay attention to shift garbage to have a chance at a decent gun. literally open the source.

literally not real though
i never use it and i still have a great time

>The rich
>Working for what they have
Lmao

Best fuckclown.

Attached: 1534265793496.jpg (1000x1000, 586K)

clown cute

Hey there. You guys excited for BL3?!

Attached: A. Burch.jpg (640x480, 15K)

yes
because you got fired lmao

Yes because you ain't in it

No thanks, I'll stick to my Nippon games

Attached: 1553986714294.jpg (1080x1920, 291K)

Yes, real shame you're no gonna be around to enjoy it.

Attached: We're hitting cuckoldry levels that shouldn't even be possible.jpg (593x92, 15K)

thats alright my friend
they make good women too
whos the character in the pic?

Darli Dagger from the new Samurai Shodown

Vladof IS evil though, Nurse Nina had to flee from them and they DO manhunt civvies down. did you play pre-sequel?

>black and pirate
based japan
also shes hot

/boomer/ Zane mains where we at? God I hope he's old and angry at everything and bored. He's already supposed to be rich isn't he? He uses gadgets because he's bored?

no you shouldn't

BL gals from hottest to least hottest.

Gaige > Moxxi (no make-up hillbilly) > Tannis > Nisha > Lilith > Commandant Steele > Maya > Sasha > Athena > Teen Tina > Amara > Fiona > Aurelia

>not "crackheads and deputons"

Come on for fucks sake

Attached: videogames.jpg (618x391, 55K)

Maya >>>> powergap >>>> the rest, order doesn't matter they are all shit compared to Maya.

Attached: 1542269707716.png (671x646, 602K)

>Moxxi (no make-up hillbilly)
???

Gonna play him or the beast master brobot. Really like both their designs

Anybody has the old borderlands 3 "leaks" at hand?
sounds familiar.

is she really a communist can i finally play for great comrade eternal cyberstalin in video game

Ever since mordicai from BL1 I've wanted a proper beastmaster class

Didn't you play the pre-memequel? We catch Moxxi out of character.

meant for

i'm just going to assume the brother is an artificial Siren, letting him co-exist with the real ones because he's not natural
i wonder what the side effects would be

I hope so, I also hope they add some right wing incel enemy type to slaughter.

I was so sour about the second game's writing I just didn't even bother with the pre sequel

Finally, some accurate trans representation.

Attached: bl3.png (972x832, 342K)

Pandora is litteraly JUST the planet. it only makes sense its denizens look the part

Moxxi is caught being a lil' hillbilly mechanic with no make-up in TPS. Her sexy accent and shit is but an act.
I like a woman that can work a tool like she does, tho.

Attached: Mechanic Moxxi.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

as a trans human i salute this

holy shit its Arnie

>he doesn't play operative

Attached: 1534192252369.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

moxxi when she's not bartending or stabbing people in the back is a greasy mechanic with no make up and a heavy southern accent, something she never wants anyone to know about and threatens to kill anyone who tells people her truth
Since Athena told nearly everyone in her story and no one seemed to care, it's probably a pointless secret for her to keep

Attached: engine.jpg (1000x562, 137K)

What is the most popular weapon in borderlands?

My bigass dick.

Either Flak cannon or the Torgue rocket pistol
>When you see that legendary and it's the flak

Attached: 1549745576754.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Any jakobs shotgun

Have you ever seen Tina from 2? This is definitely an improvement.

>no make-up
>clearly has a lot of make-up
What did you mean by this?

If it took more than one shot your not using a jakobs

>install community patch.
>already got a few epics and one orange weapon after a few hours of play.

Attached: 1528061210300.png (1200x1000, 23K)

Unkempt Herald probably.

I personally prefer a nice Anarchy Pistol though.

Just started playing 2 with all the DLC and shit since I only played vanilla 2 before. What the fuck is up with the iron sights in this game? They're fucking useless at worst and horrible inaccurate at best. I'm just using scoped guns and melee now because it's so fucking bad.

el goblina, dios mio

Death to everyone including me

so is "tiny tina" still a virgin? who did she lose it to?

now you are thinking with nazbol

Attached: nazbolgang.jpg (487x451, 13K)

>Pandora
>Anyone being a virgin
Mad moxxi

Brick

>Tiny losing it to Moxxi

Attached: 247767860225638400.png (112x112, 21K)

>mad Moxxi

Attached: 1550161323375.jpg (473x537, 30K)

How is this even a question?

Attached: norflo.png (1276x719, 642K)

>Kills your enemies
>Kill yourself
I love this gun

The first Vault was Prisone for the Eye
The Warrior was a Super weapon
The Vault in Pre sequel was basically Insightful knowledge about the vaults and shit

Hyperion Shot guns no questions especially the Interfacer, And Floritine Maliwan SMG

Nothing's stopping you. If you want money get out there and make it instead of complaining about capitalism on fucking Yea Forums of all places

Attached: Article 13 pepe.jpg (640x597, 36K)

Should I use the community patch or reborn mod for BL2?

post her lewds to prove youre not a gearbox shill

They see me rollin'

Attached: mozewheel.jpg (1396x946, 325K)

Attached: D24u1-eUcAADrFV-orig.jpg (1389x1609, 375K)

I don't know why people complain about her. She was a retard in 2, and she's a retard in 3.

Because that's the theme? They're all rough and spastic, not just the baddies.

I bet that they will make her homosexual or some shit like that

Where's the lewd of her using her siren powers to touch herself?

i dont care enough to do that
that would be kinda sad

That was fast, holy shit

>post her lewds to prove youre not a gearbox shill
That would do the opposite if that whole Battleborn shit was true.

Attached: borderlands beastmaster.jpg (3360x2100, 697K)

>Yes. They even added new weapons and revamped certain types of blue rare weapons to feel less samey.

Wait, wait wait wait wait. Where can I get this community patch? A version of BL2 that's actually playable sounds pretty great.

The little he did already ruined it.

>t. Someone who actually 100%ed TPS.

You can also clearly see the part he wrote in tales from the borderlands.

I bet that she's quite old looking now, since she was already a milf with 4 kids

Since those Baboon things can supposedly use weapons, It'd be fun if they get a copy of your gun when summoned.

The Spiderant/Rakk combo doesn't seem to open to innovation. Just aggro magnets with damage output. The Skag, not sure how it'll differ from the Spiderant/Rakks.

Can't wait to use this Hobo.

I can see you using the skag like a mount.
Spiderant I have no clue probably could turn it into a queen and it summon more bugs under your control.
Rakks I have no idea

This has been bothering me what the hell is a skag?

Attached: 1546971882895.jpg (610x456, 69K)

High end Torgue shotguns
They are OP as fuck at close range

the skag isnt that big and robot guy is huge
so unless you can spec your skag so its big then i dont think so

>everyone looks retarded except new siren
I see no issues

It's the alien hound thing in the lower left corner of

Pandora's mascot animal.
They can eat everything and I mean everything and anything they can't eat is vomited out.
They shit from their mouths. and they pack animals so they alien wolf creature. Also they can grow very fucking large.
You can make them pets as well

Are Adult Tina and Adult Gaige fucking, do you think? I bet Gaige built herself a robodick to pummel Tina's bum-bum with.

>everyone looks retarded except Maya
FTFY. New Siren is a butterface.

Attached: D22GDf0WoAUvkwb-orig.jpg (922x979, 199K)

dog

God I wish people who made fanart would just off themselves. Why do they insist on building hype/fetishes for characters that look nothing like how they perceive them>

Nisha

Attached: 435345.jpg (900x1500, 128K)

she looks very smelly

Best girl.
Go be autistic somewhere else.

Attached: nisha_the_lawbringer_by_lupamannara36-d8bellm.png (800x800, 750K)

I've got you in my sights

>Krieg in general
Holy fuck how can you character this fun but this fucking depressing

Attached: 1537137691062.jpg (500x500, 35K)

How is it autistic to realize the people who make fanart are degenerates and don't actually play videogames?

It's actually Sasha. Calling it now.

>Scooter is dead
>Mike Neumann will die in your lifetime
He's catching a ride in heaven now. RIP best boy.

Attached: 54268474_2204163206289714_5873077050943733760_n.png (750x418, 368K)

She was white though. Like, really pale white. So unless someone has melanin removing technology on Pandora I doubt it.

there's a difference between fanart and porn

Elemental S&S on Lilith in BL1. Literally just Krieg's Axe in BL2.

Oh shit you're right. Nevermind.

No there isn't, not anymore.

>in 3d she looks like a bully about to beat a nerd
>in 2d she looks like a bully about to femdom a nerd

I would, but fuck pet classes.

people like to pretend that there's a thin line, don't let those people fool

Tyreen and Troy both look a bit off. Not sure what it is about their character models, but they're unsettling (in a bad way).

I hope that by release things are slightly adjusted to make 'em look less wonky.

Here's a link.
>nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/50

It works in online coop if both players have it running too. Basically each time you boot up the game you're gonna have to hit the ~ key and type "exec mega" in the console to apply it, but it's instant. If you don't want to use it you don't have to undo the patch, just don't type the console command next time you launch the game. Check the channelog for everything the patch changes. It even revamps formerly useless or underpowered skills or in some cases like pic related it adds back skills cut from the final version of the game that still exist in the code.

The modding scene for BL2 has really picked up recently and has stuff like optional objectives granting bonus XP, unfortunately the mod manager requires you to update Javascript so I haven't tried any of those out. The community patch doesn't need a mod manager though, follow the instructions in the link and you'll be just fine.

Attached: cut skill added back.jpg (1920x1080, 735K)

Considering I haven't seen any fanart of this game that's not low quality porn or sexually provocative I'll reserve my judgement.

I hate pet classes but I might give him a try anyway if it's more like a summonable attack like Bloodwing in BL1 rather than a glorified "look over here button" like DT

tina creeps me put since the first time i saw her but i learned how to get past that and i know that you will too

I played 1 and 2 when I was younger. I remember liking them, but as I've gotten older I've heard people call them bullet sponge simulators and complain about the meme writing.

Do the games hold up? How are they as single player games?

out*

I'd prefer something like Wilhelm's pets from TPS. Where 1 provided passive buffs to Wilhelm while the other was an attack drone which could be upgraded while also providing Debuffs to the enemy.

Wolf and Saint were pretty neat in that regard. Wolf was an aggro magnet though.
But Saint is what I hope one of Flakk's pets to be like.

I'm mainly talking about the facial features and proportions being wonky (chins can't be that big for example, nor faces that scrunched up).

I played Wilhem in TPS. I mostly went down the tree for Saint because he felt more like I was putting on armor for his action skill than making a draw aggro button. Playing as a T100 tank was fun, too bad it was wasted on that piece of shit nothing game.

i'm talking about looks too, her personality just made her worse for me

I feel that is all the faces so far, there is some degree of fuck up on all the faces.

Attached: 1553978346112.jpg (800x1131, 895K)

what would be the specs to run the game

I worry for grown up gaige now

>robot
He's not a robot. Not completely at least.

looks like 2 with updated lighting, but its 2019 and optimization is shit these days.
Plus, BL2 always ran wonky for many people even on modern machines due to them using a dev build of the UE3 engine that literally nobody else ever used again.

So my guess is NASA high end computer

>t. robot trying to trick me

Maya is top tier now though, so lets hope /ourgirl/ got the same treatment.

Maya is top tier because she is pretty much identical aside from the hair being a little different. If Gaige has been changed due to being older then she may not be safe.

P I T S
I
T
S

Played a decent amount of BL2 but only made it like 5 hours into the pre-sequel should I go back and give it another try?

Attached: xuan_fighting_40.jpg (338x370, 28K)

Attached: index.png (735x955, 1.32M)

Attached: 1509866636950_1.gif (290x337, 2.34M)

>Yea Forums hates the new valut hunters
>dialogue and voices come out
>everyone loves them
this will happen

That is what i am doing at the moment.

is it weird i want to cum on her body and use it to trace the tattoos?

Thank you

Imagine the musky scent

"I want to drag down everyone to my level of shit, because i'm useless. Cater to MEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Comrades, you see there is no solution to people suffering this level of delusion. They can not be reasoned with or persuaded, they must simply be shot. Most unfortunate

Attached: Leninchan.jpg (807x1075, 145K)

based and black(army)pilled

*record scratches*

>you will never suckle on her tits while shes laying in bed while reading a book
>Occasionally she'll glace over her book, look down on you, give you a smile, move her legs and feet around a little and go back to reading.
>Then, when she cannot take it any longer. She'll throw the book to the side, pin you down and ride on your cock until you're out of semen.

While live

Attached: 1505144232752.jpg (480x910, 22K)

She IS wearing the panties, its just a leotard swimsuit thing. Girls use this to go clubbing or whatever.

She doesn't really seem the literary type, I'd expect her to be doing dumbell curls before sleep.

what about a loving session of washing her body after a workout session

Only if it's with your tongue.

what's wrong with your FAAAAACE

Someone call Goblin Slayer, this fucking thing needs to be put DOWN.

flump

Attached: 68279365.png (1274x687, 798K)

*ahem*

Zarpedon is the best girl, her first name is also Tungsteena

Attached: 1530653934657303474933.jpg (760x686, 235K)

I'm going to marry Maya