Why do people still shop in video-game stores when internet shopping is superior in every way?

why do people still shop in video-game stores when internet shopping is superior in every way?

Attached: 1553515783302.png (588x829, 127K)

WHAT ABOUT OTHER GAME

ALL DAY

Attached: Dobson_DannySpot.jpg (800x630, 220K)

The last gen was so fucking awful in all regards.

I want the game immidiately

You're not wrong, but this gen is even worse

obligatory

Attached: 1549483059177.png (800x619, 791K)

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

Why does he even play games?

Attached: Dobson_Cuphead.jpg (725x1025, 174K)

>Making a Dobson thread
>in 2019

memorisation =/= learning

obligatory fuck dobson

Surprisingly has a good point.

>memoriSation
oy moit fock off moit

>I know LEGALLY I was in the right, ...
It's not up to Capcom to decide when you can steal from Gamestop.

good point but still mad cause bad

It's the atmosphere for me. Briefly takes me back to the good old days. Drop 50 cents in the Progear cab (Cave shmup doesnt get nearly enough love), Jeremy in the back changing cartridge batteries. Parasite Eve poster on the wall. It's a place. These game spaces even with a modern focus make the unreal more real, in the way downloading a file doesnt.

Its boomershit basically.

The average customer is fucking retarded, and thinks that because someone from customer service told them some incorrect info (or they just lie about it) that you'll give them free shit
>Work at a ups store
>Woman comes in to send something back to amazon, doesn't have a box or envelope for it
>Explain that I have to charge her for the packaging, and the cheapest thing we have is $1
>She absolutely loses it, starts going on about how she talked to both amazon and ups customer support and they told her she wouldn't be charged
>Tell her that she's not being charged shipping, just for the packaging
>"Well I was told that I wouldn't have to pay, and since it's just $1 can you make an exception this one time?"
>"No"
>She continues yelling and grabs a business card, threatening to leave a bad review
>She never does
We get retards like this at least once a week

I want to know if there's a single industry where customers aren't a pain in the ass. When I used to work in a cocktail bar I honest to god could not believe some of the dumb fucking shit I would be asked

Amish farmer auctions
Most respectful people ever youll find there

being a customer pretty much turns most people into screaming retards UNLESS they've worked an industry where they've had to deal with customers.

>Brings printed email to a shop
>Argue with staff
>Run out with the disc
All for a fucking demo

>New ips
>Wii Fit
>A Boy and his Blob
He dsproved his own argument

There are no unfair deaths in Cuphead, get good

None. When I worked at a grocery store some fat fuck was bitching to me that "You need to include a can opener with these, they're impossible to open!" about the store brand fucking sodas.

is boy and his blob not 3rd party?

It's not a new ip

memorization is a skill though

but it IS 3rd party

>I feel games should be based on skill
>almost certainly only plays games modern games
>the kind you can beat by mashing attack and dodge or where the penalty for dying is a loading screen and 20 seconds of walking
These people dont care about skill, they just want to be pandered to by shiny lights, increasing numbers and having access to an experience they can share and talk shit about it with friends.

One, and that is specifically being a driver for a resort/hotel or some other fancy place. I've seen these people with my very eyes scream into the faces of the help desk, housekeeping, bartenders, etc, but the moment these same people hop into my vehicle, they're all smiles and friendly. Worked there for two years and not once have I had a person speak or act rudely towards me. The occasional drunk customer that talks too much yes, but all of them are aware of this as I can simply "forget" to pick them up if I really wanted to, as I did have one really annoying guy who I simply made walk back as I pretended to be too busy to pick him up.

Also companies where you only deal with clients can be less of a pain because they represent the company so they at least attempt to be professional.

Unless your business is luxury high class, people will think of you unfit to even lick shit off their shoe and that is depressing.

There are waaaaaay more games made for braindead retards like him nowadays than games requiring a bit of skills like Cuphead and Sekiro.

Attached: Dobson_Smash.jpg (600x2849, 513K)

>it's gotten to the point where I can recognize Dobson's twitter avatar from a fraction of a thumbnail
Get me off this website

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (728x546, 138K)