Gunbound

Did anyone use to play this?

Attached: S5Eokt4BcQdk2bRb9gatmwEsdvNEZvoNHUzAaZvDVcZAy4qUddNVH5MBXc97yTrcMHW68rz.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M951QEjAIno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but literally the only thing I remember about it was I nicknamed my tank MagnetBombs McFagHop and my avatar had a blue admirals hat. I can’t remember a singer other detail. This was high school/early college for me and I’m 35 now.

I'm 33 and played in highschool after being introduced to it by my Korean friends. We were literally the only people playing that weren't living in Korea and we got cyber bullied by them for speaking English.

Good game.

wasn't that the game hosted by ijji
I only played their cool games like soldier front and gunz after ijji effectively killed igunz

Yeah, but I gave up because it was too much work to play everyday and try to unlock new guns. Also because I can't into physics like everyone else apparently.

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=M951QEjAIno

>We were literally the only people playing that weren't living in Korea

Bullshit, I'm 33 too, and I played this game with classmates while pretending to do work in computer class.

Was a fun game though. Reminded me of a better version of a secret mini-game in Tyrian.

I was a lazy kalsiddon(?) player that did fuck all unless I can abuse the memorized full power 86+ angles

Did anyone ever play this? I played it a few times in high school but I had a shit-tier PC so it ran like shit, lol

Attached: sf.jpg (584x284, 46K)

Internet version of literally.

yeah
I jerked off to that one blonde chick you could play a lot

yeah, shit was tight
most charming generic f2p korean fps game out there

Probably one of my firsts FPS.
>crouch and shoot for maximum accuracy
>game used to be busted in that if you lost too much your weapon couldn't be repaired and you were stuck making a new account to get out of that shit hole
>every gun was expensive so I basically only had the beginning guns like MP5 and AK47

I remember when the AK47 was the best gun and the whole crouch spamming thing to keep your steps quiet

any private servers for this?

>Shanghai was most played map
>It crashed my pc

Tfw I bought loot boxes for it to get those gun skins

I remember there were a lot of compilation videos for this game, mostly for people using the PSG-1

There was one that was set to Bomfunk MC's Freestyler but I can't find it anymore, must've been taken down

>Shanghai was most played map
>It crashed my pc

Tfw I bought loot boxes for it to get those gun skins

what's the modern gunbound

Yeah but I always ragequit

>tfw couldn't k-style

Attached: gunz.jpg (299x169, 11K)

Damn I miss this game. Did it shut down? I tried to play is again some years ago but it got buttfucked by micro transactions

>that 28 year old boomer that used boomer launcher

>tfw ijji was already doing micro transactions before they were popular
This is why I didn't understand why people were tripping up over it. It had been there for a very long time from my pov.

>digging an enemy into hole and then launching the grub's special for maximum damage
Pure kino.

Attached: 1551644151843.jpg (639x607, 82K)

>Could k-style
>Still went with rocket launcher and machine gun + 2 grenades
>Got kicked from every single game from the salt

>kill someone with a grenade
>GRENADE

>play low tier triceratops guy
>spinning orbs all line up just as they hit the enemy

you can play it in your browser now
dragonbound net

Very nice.

This game was absolute trash.
>Use literally any weapon combo that isn't shotgun and sword
>Little babies in every game start seething when you kill them
>WAH WAH WAH WHY CAN'T MY PAINFULLY PREDICTABLE ANIME STYLE BEAT PROPER AIMING
>WAH WAH WAH WHY DO PEOPLE WITHOUT SHOTGUNS KILL ME FROM FAR AWAY BEFORE I CAN GET TO THEM BECAUSE THEY USE REAL WEAPONS KICK THEM

Attached: 1548631567712.gif (500x400, 1.21M)

>Dig a horizontal hole under the map with A.Sate
>Point blank shotgun blasts from the satellite while I sit in my comfy pillowfort

Attached: 1517929089870.gif (400x267, 928K)