ITT FUCK YOU I LIKED IT

Here's your chance to dab on Yea Forums for hating on good games.

Attached: Arkham-Games.jpg (850x478, 96K)

Attached: ssxontour.jpg (800x600, 188K)

I liked all the bamham games except for the one not made by rocksteady

This.

you liked the VR batman game?

?? That's the best super hero game ever

Attached: botw.jpg (449x734, 310K)

Forgot there was a VR game actually

It's trendy to not like it here. Apparently the combat isn't on par with games like Ninja Gaiden, so that means it's shit.

THIS

Attached: B1AdYFp9vQS.jpg (1700x2227, 3.96M)

I actually love BamHam combat when taken to an extreme difficulty. It almost becomes like a strategic rhythm game, knowing when to combo, when to dodge, when to counter, when to avoid unblockable attacks, etc. Love watching that combo counter climb as I methodically beat 75 people to death without taking a scratch.

I like most games. Apart from Jrpgs.

Fuck weebs.

Attached: 1519060340233.png (527x502, 339K)

And I like 4 too

Attached: 1532122174592-phantom_pain_chars.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

This god-foresaken board hates every game so by that metric I dab on Yea Forums all the time.

really based

The first half was one of the best stealth experiences I’ve had which is a shame the 2nd half is just copy and paste.

Actually I know people say Kojima didn’t get enough time to finish it but surely he did right? I remember talking about MGSV when I was still in high school ffs

Jrpgs and turn based rpgs really fucking grinds my gears. I mean, who in the actual fuck thinks there's something more to this shit? You can literally play like a retard and still win 90% of the time guaranteed

Same here, the combat is a ton of fun. But I hate when other devs besides Rocksteady try to copy it, because they always screw it up, with the only exception being Sleeping Dogs

You described 90% of every game. You probably also play a game inside those 90%.

I love every single Arkham Batman game including Origins and Knight. They are just so fun to play for me. I was disappointed with Arkham Knight at release but when I replayed it this year I loved it.

What JRPGs or turn based RPGs have turned out not to be a massive grind fest? Was the new monster hunter any good?

After a year I bought Batman Knight GOTY edition and is a great game. I love it.

They are made for people who can't play games.

>Implying you can win in rtwp crpgs with no tactics
>implying you can win in rts games with no tactics

ur all gay cept 4 me lole

Attached: 47BE6629-A858-49B3-9D0D-436330A43130.jpg (1400x2000, 536K)

Loved asylum&city, was hyped as fuck for knight.
Then i actually started playing the turd, had to force myself to finish the game.
what went wrong? was it the batmobile?

play origins it makes knight look amazing lol

beyond arkham fucking when?

actually, lots of people say origins isnt that bad.

its just a slightly worse City, basically
and the devs didnt give a shit about it, leaving in bugs that stop you getting riddlerr trophies to work on DLC no one bought

did it age well?
Because i recently played city again on the ps3 for nostalgia and holly fuck it looks messy.
Totaly not like i rememberd it playing the first time.

Just played through the arkham games. Still early in knight but i enjoyed all. Fuck all the riddler shit though. No time for that

Chapter 2 is the epilogue, not the second half.
And you don't have to play any of the repeated missions.

Dark Souls 3. Yes, I played the other games first.

Yea Forums hates literally fucking everything.

Aahh.. Giving up so easily, Dork Knight?

Divinity Original Sin 2 was pretty good. Didn't beat it though because the 3rd act kind of just dragged on.

Just picked it up for $20 had low expectations and I’m loving it so far

City > Asylum >>>>>>>>>>> Knight = Origins

I can't get into this for the fucking life of me, it's just personal taste sure but it's so fucking tedious to get anything of value done and I can't see myself ever finishing it

Heh yeah. I do em as i go but fuck backtracking. Some of these caged trophies got me confused too

Wasn't the best game ever, but it was a better stealth game than a lot of its contemporaries

Attached: styx cover.jpg (616x353, 237K)

Tyranny, Tides of Numenera and Styx: Master of Shadows.

The best stealth game along with the two new Hitman titles as far as titles nowadays go. The sequel was even better and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Cyanide's gonna do with Werewolf.

This is my biggest one too honestly.
I don't care what anyone says, BOTW was fucking great.

>I don't care what anyone says, BOTW was fucking great.
People that actually played it liked it for the most part though.

You must not be here very often

Nowadays I'm not, but I was here when the game came out and most of the people that took a dumb on it haven't played it and it was all part of a "nintendo is onions" and what not garbage that I usually filter out.

Ah, fair enough then. Most people now shit on it hard, they always talk about how it's not a "real zelda game" or whatever.

Fuck you Riddler you cunt

If it's less than $20, buy it.

Attached: mea.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

>literally one of the most universally critically acclaimed and popular video games of all time
>pretending likes it's some underrated gem because of a vocal minority

Those are the same people that would likely talk trash on New Vegas because muh contrarianism, so just ignore the rubbish and enjoy your vidya.

It's missing Chapter 2 and Chapter 3, from my understanding. We were supposed to have stealth deployments in Russian and USA cities, etc. Honestly, you can clearly tell tons of stuff was cut from the game; like GZ becoming a standalone experience instead of being the opening to TPP. I wouldn't be surprised if MGS:S was a DLC chapter, at one point.

I like the Batman games alot. City is my favorite. Supposedly the newest one in the series is getting announced today (Fingers crossed for Beyond).

>Supposedly the newest one in the series is getting announced today
what?

Fair point

>Supposedly the newest one in the series is getting announced today
lmao. I feel like someone says this everyday

DC is having a huge event this weekend and have been releasing info on all sorts of stuff (Yea Forums is my home board). They've talked comics, they've talked shows, they've talked movies, and now games is the last thing. Hamill and Roger Craig said there was a big announcement for today essentially, which is probably the Court of Owls game that WB was working on.

The forgotten entry in a series no one cares about to begin with, been playing half an hour bot death matches lately after work. I played it 24/7 as a kid since it was one of the only games I had so I have an attachement to it. I know the menu music off by heart, and it's a pretty kino and underrated theme.
>DESTROY THE TRAITORS. DESTROY THEIR LIES. DESTROY.

Attached: Nano.jpg (614x356, 158K)

WHERE IS IT? WHERES THE TWEET? TELL ME.

I've been slowly replaying MGS5 since late December off and on since it wears on your soul knowing that there's nothing to look forward to. They nerfed farming resources for some reason which makes Act 2 even more of a slog. I'm slowly grinding away to unlock the child fulton just so I can finish the Eli subplot that goes nowhere.

Attached: 1549048670698.jpg (183x275, 9K)

I also loved XV and XIII

Attached: Final_Fantasy_VIII_PS1_cover_front__30863.1488659320.jpg (856x800, 207K)

Attached: fallout76.exe Screenshot 2018.11.24 - 07.33.52.02.jpg (2560x1080, 1.35M)

Hamill's Twitter, I presume. The Yea Forums thread discussing all things Wonder Con, where I saw this, isn't up anymore. So, we wait until today to see what happens. However, it'd be quite interesting to see Smith's Batman with Hamill's Joker, despite the fact that I actually liked Baker's interpretation. But I also hate the fact that it could mean YET ANOTHER game with The Joker in it. I'm so fatigued of that piece of shit.

Attached: WB-Montreal-Batman-Cour-of-Owls-Game-Tease.jpg (1107x1469, 129K)

Lightning's original FFXIII outfit is unironically one of my favourite character designs to come out of post Amano Final Fantasy. A shame that's all she has going for her.

Attached: final_fantasy_xiii_conceptart_O5MbG.png (338x600, 184K)

Post link to what Roger Craig Smith said