Pokemon Let's Go still has some soul left in it

Pokemon Let's Go still has some soul left in it.

Attached: bill.jpg (640x360, 46K)

no it doesnt

Let's GO Pikachu and Eevee are SOULLES as fuck

>Not Jynx

Bill you even trying?

>Eevee, use Baddy Bad!
>Yippee, it's super effective!

>tfw the German name for Baddy Bad translates to "Torment Zone"

>literally TF content in a Pokemon game
How did they get away with this?

Attached: 1486291626472.jpg (1024x503, 118K)

Fuck zoomers, fuck genwunners, and fuck LGPE

Attached: 1543948533070.png (1348x1624, 492K)

>Original has him stuck in a suit and cant reach the zipper
>New game is too lazy to model a suit
>"Just use a Nidoran model and say they fused"
Game Freak has one of the best selling IPs of all time, why are they so cheap and lazy

He got over that fast

>start as a dude
>turn into a girl mid-tranformation and grow tits
>only for them to recede by the end because leafeons don't have tits
interesting

right because the original game wasn't lazy at all using the placeholder sprite

they have always been the cheapest/laziest

Since when was Bill given the S-word pass?

The old game had limitations as the first entry and on the GB, Im asking why a billion dollar franchise in 2019, on the Switch, had to cut corners and not model a suit.

He has a point

Was anyone else surprised when they brought this dude up in Pokemon Sun? Lilly just suddenly mentions that she's taking her Mother to Bill to have him treat her, I completely forgot he existed

I don't think it's a budget issues.
They know fairly well of what their audiences wanted.
If they make "Able to fuse with pokemon" cannon, that's mean fanfictions can now make people becoming pokemon and having hot furry sex.

It has it's moments and the attention to detail is nice. I was happy when I spoke to that Jigglypuff before mount moon and it sang and put Pikachu to sleep just like in Yellow.
There are elements of LeGo that should probably make it into mainline Pokemon, having fellas follow you around and comment on the world was good, the catching system is fine in the sense that it's a decent upgrade to the battle-free catching you traditionally saw in areas like the safari zone, as a total replacement for all wild battles it's a bad idea. I like how legendaries were handled though. The worst part of the game was the new railroading and roadblocking that wasn't previously there and it reminded me of how hand-holdy and restrictive games have become versus how free and pro-exploration they used to be. That needs to go.
There are legit criticisms and praise to be given to LeGo that aren't just soul/soulless.

I just dont get why they handhold. Stumbling upon the factory early and getting BTFO by Zapdos was exciting, made me wanna go back when I was stronger. Now its just "Oh its time for me to be alllowed to go get it"

>turned into a pokemon
>can fuck all day like animals do
>screwed up
wat

>having fellas follow you around
That's from HGSS, 10 years ago.

>Ignoring context

You kids under 25, probably sinnoh/unova babies should die

What context is he ignoring?

They didn't comment on what was happening as specifically as they do in LeGo. They comment on events which just happened or locations that you visit.

say it with me lads
DENSETSU

Attached: DENSETSU NO KUSOGE.png (2004x2336, 3.31M)

Most animals dont enjoy sex

I played the games since Red was new, what context am I ignoring?

>Emerald better than gen2
Eeehh gonna need some explaining here

>Original has him stuck in a suit and cant reach the zipper

No it didn't? I think you're thinking of the anime, where he was in a giant Kabuto costume. But in the original Red and Blue, he actually did fuse with a Pokemon by accident when he messed up a teleportation experiment.

Pokemon aren't animals

I was referring to this scum Sorry, kill me now

Attached: elrond-facepalm.jpg (475x358, 75K)

It's okay user, we all mistakes now and again, dont worry