Play nozomi's game!

play nozomi's game!

Attached: 1549684306975.jpg (678x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rNfJUsbWEM
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Poppin'_Shuffle
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/That_Is_How_I_Roll!
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Wonderland_Girl
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/LOUDER
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Goka!_Gokai!?_Phantom_Thief!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no

paizuri with nozomi!!!!!!!

Fat ass

Hey thats the hit or miss girl!

i can't take it bros
when the fuck will all stars release
i'm tired of sif

Attached: 1553982707135.jpg (1280x1440, 296K)

Wait another 3 months

Attached: illust_61504025_20180127_010534.jpg (290x250, 24K)

Old hag with useless fat sacks

Attached: 1553410861682.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Already playing those 3 angels' game.

Attached: 2ffdf3ebf3d83e3de0ed5cdb82f7b079.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Why? I could jerk off or fuck your mother and get the same experience without having to pay for it or dealing with gacha shit.

UH, ALL THE BIG TIDDY SLUTS OR MOMMY AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET IN THIS BED BECAUSE IT'S FOR LARGE BREAST ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MASTURBATE TO YOU AGAIN!!

I don't understand the negative hub bub around pricing.

Good post.

Not really

It's vapourware, just give up on it man. Even if it does come out it'll be all about sunshit anyway.

Fuck you.

I'm hurt

Based. More Yohane please.

Attached: grug.png (571x303, 32K)

You are cancer.

>zoomers can't even save wojaks anymore to repost the same tired argument, they need someone to do that for them too

holy fucking shit you are the laziest generation ever conceived

Not an argument, musefag

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Big fat milkies boob and soft mammaries warm pale milk swallow suck on fat bloated funbag lick the building pointy sagging clothed pillows of delightful hot and sweaty bouncy suffocating juicy titties spank breasts of baby drinking squeeze and veiny love and beauty.

Attached: 1535308060772.jpg (1000x1291, 845K)

Yohane is terrible. The stories are usually okay to good. But the art is so repulsive it ruins all of it.

Wrong.

Attached: image.gif (506x286, 1.39M)

She fucks black guys

She looks like she fucks horses.

What does she smell like?

Perfection

Attached: image.gif (498x278, 2.05M)

?

Attached: IMG_20190221_141430196.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

Seriously, how did they fuck these up so badly?

Producer's sperm

Better love story than twilight,

>vita only
>no western releases
really gets the noggin joggin'

That's the least of their problems. They're absolutely terrible games.

Love Live is dead
Play Bandori

Attached: CiRCLiNG.jpg (1280x1265, 736K)

Yes, true, but American whale weeaboos would have jumped on them

Cringe

Man those outfits are pretty cute but real talk, outside of waifus what's the appeal of idolshit games?

Bandori isn't an idol game. But regardless the appeal is in the characters and music.

The girls are the whole point, only problem is I want more than one waifu

It won't run decently on my over half decade old phone which sucks because when I'd played it on another it was fun as hell and then I realised rhythm games are fucking perfect for phones.

>Takurou
M U H

>and then I realised rhythm games are fucking perfect for phones.
They're actually terrible for phones because they're a genre based around rapid precise inputs being put on a device that is notorious for unreliable and imprecise input.

Damn, that's some low level shit right there my guys. Literally blatant otakubait waifuism?

Anyway cute outfits for real tho. It reminds me of the vampire girl outfit from IM@S.
I don't play IM@S by the way, I just liked some songs.

Attached: gross.jpg (411x412, 65K)

Attached: 1535474282568.png (976x1200, 1.59M)

She looks like a semen junkie.

>vita only
Non-issue
>no western releases
NISA would have got it and broken the games more.

This guy knows Models look like shit. Backgrounds look bland. There's framerate drops through the songs.

>visit waifu thread
>omg why do you guys like anime girls

Attached: 1553563865138.png (201x208, 96K)

>non-issue
Kek

I didn't know it was a waifu thread, I just wanted to see what people would post ITT.

I want to kiss all their tummies, starting with Maki, Eli, Nico, Nozomi, Kotori, Honkers, Umi, Hanayo with Rin last

>and music
They're rhythm games.
youtube.com/watch?v=6rNfJUsbWEM

Bas-
>Honoka that low
kys

>That OP pic
>"play this anime girl's game!"
>lol didn't know

Attached: 1530535691559.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Well, when you put it like that, I guess you're right.
It worked so well for me but I suppose it's because I'm not really that good at rhythm games.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Honkers has an excellent tummy, but the tier rankings were affected by my waifufaggotry choices

YOU look like a semen junkie

Attached: image.gif (498x280, 1.29M)

That song trash tho.
Do you guys actually like it? Like unironically?
Because I like denpa music so I understand people having shit taste in weeb music.
I don't even know what the games are about, that user is the first one to show me anything about them.

Attached: guy dude person man.jpg (383x362, 69K)

>That song trash tho.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (564x428, 116K)

>I like denpa
What gives you the idea that you have any right to talk about taste?

>Granblue Love Live event with the Muse girls confirmed
The asspain will be astronomical this time, i'm expecting mass suicides all over Japan

Attached: DkQ_IFdW4Ac1b8k.png (820x940, 584K)

Nah fuck you mate.
I just said I like Vampire Girl from IM@S which is very good and then you show me that shit? Fuck outta here my man.

Attached: fuck you 0.jpg (640x480, 34K)

She definitely likes to drink semen.

Yeah, they're fun enough playing them casually but when you get to the point where you're playing all the songs on expert it becomes incredibly frustrating to lose a full combo to the phone deciding not to detect one of your taps.

Because I have shit taste but ironically.

>Honkers has an excellent tummy
You've redeemed yourself, but only just my guy

shit and piss

desu that is the purpose of a woman I guess.

Attached: image.gif (540x300, 2.84M)

>idolshit

u/456620980
shh

Bandori has five different bands where each has a different style. Pick your poison.
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Poppin'_Shuffle
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/That_Is_How_I_Roll!
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Wonderland_Girl
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/LOUDER
bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Goka!_Gokai!?_Phantom_Thief!
There's audio for each of them on the page.

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-142743.jpg (960x540, 165K)

Attached: 1482743150143.jpg (960x2560, 719K)

Never ever played a game on my phone before, finally this looks like something I can get behind. Any other similar stuff?

So pure

Smooth

>english
WHAT GAME?!

So gay

LLSIF is in English but it's basically in limbo while waiting for All Stars which will never come out and the rhythm gameplay is weak. Idolm@ster CGSS is in between Bandori and LLSIF in gameplay quality and has the best graphics of the three but it's Japanese-only. That's pretty much it, the only other rhythm game I found on my phone that was worth a damn was DJ MAX RAY and they shut that down to focus on TECHNIKA which is garbage.

Play Kokoro's game !

Attached: 1111Kokoro-Tsurumaki-Pure-JlLVY9.png (1024x1024, 200K)

Glad you understand.

I'd love to, what is it called

the fucking face mask gets me everytime

Ah, well I'll grab the love live game too anyway. Thanks for the info my dude.

I did, I dropped it after best girl Tomoe's event where I got her 4* version and grinded the event until I got the title.

Bang Dream

Glad you had fun Tomobro, hope you play again sometimes

Attached: 68842371_p8.jpg (667x890, 423K)

>asu no yozora
>bad
>I like denpa songs
how can you say that shit in straight face?

Attached: 1423244721951.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

Damn she fat

Is it a microtransation fest?

um, no sweetie, the term is THICC

I got too frustrated to keep playing by that point because of and uninstalled it, but I might reinstall again at some point to check out all the story sections since then.
Actually, I was waiting for S2 of the anime to come out since I was hoping that would be good, but it ended up being fucking terrible, just shit about some donut steel girl making her own band and everyone falling in love with her immediately, and Afterglow and P*P were both pretty much non-existent in the episodes before I dropped it.
I know Rinko's VA had to quit because of her health issues but I still couldn't stand her new VA either.

>gopher mouth
MY PENIS

Harasho and parfait-pilled

Like every gacha it's made to succ your bucks but unlike LL you don't need card power to get all event rewards. Hell you can even top tier if you use your stars in energy recharge.

It's only png pics in the end, you need to waste your money in that

Everything in the gacha is alts of the same 25 characters in different costumes with better stats, and since it's a rhythm game the only reason to care about stats is scoring, and the scoring is to get better stuff from events, which means getting more alts of the characters. Each alt has two short dialogue scenes you can unlock for them, but aside from that there's nothing the gacha has going for it and you can ignore it entirely if you just want to aim to play the songs and full combo them and experience all the main story content.

Please leave my wife alone

Attached: image.gif (498x280, 1.17M)

>not liking new Rinko's VA
Just fall in the power of LIPS

Attached: DzwzolZUYAAmgUf.jpg (1200x900, 275K)

Good, I despise the idea of whaling on phone games. Or any fucking game for that matter, regardless of platform.

I don't particularly care what she looks like, man. Her voice is completely different. I can't deal with it.

Can't wait for the saltmines that will come from this. Otakus and waifufags are the scum of the earth and should kill themselves If they are too lazy to leave their parasitic existence. That or they look for a job and become a productive member of society.

MUST INSEMINATE

>I read Sankaku Complex and believe that a picture of 8 collected tweets represents the entire Love Live fanbase

>not wanting to protect your womenfolk at all costs

Cringe and Reddit-pilled

At least you have good taste

Attached: image.gif (498x278, 1.25M)

>Nico
>Angel
Pick one.

imagine

Attached: backflipontodick.webm (960x544, 316K)

stfu

No, Nico deserves a nico nico knee to the face because she's the worst girl of them all. Maki is also shit.

I love my wife Yohane!

Weapons-grade shit taste. Never enter all that ever again.

Attached: 9f84789e7cc91feb4623d5fa806d81447489b2a72d4a8039973c5300db405f41.gif (379x345, 819K)

This Yohane is mine. But you're still based though.

Attached: image.gif (500x281, 692K)

she's so perfect

Attached: b10921a53c4886ba6c674acf49f147cc.jpg (2996x4500, 2.89M)

>t. Seething Umifag

>image
>tumblr compression
Why are Yohanefags allowed to breathe?

I want her to fart in my ass

ok i changed my mind shes pretty sexy

My wife is always sexy, silly.

Attached: f23ce171dc186b47bf83525ee809fa37.jpg (688x1038, 117K)

Attached: 1541159399283.jpg (1280x720, 377K)

As a Honkfag, that user is correct.

Post her butt if she's so sexy.

*sniiiiiiiiifffffffff*

Attached: 74ac94d03a8b1cb52c3021ae4922598a.jpg (1211x2048, 218K)

I want Kanan to unzip her wetsuit and give me salt-water paizuri

Attached: ac549379f3aa0decdb94a51c1735b3ec.jpg (850x1200, 795K)

Pretty cute, would spank and leave a hand-print.

Attached: CHUUNIBUTT.jpg (1356x2701, 286K)

No
Fucking tired of that hag

CLAIMING DIA

Attached: 1552404699271.jpg (859x1200, 119K)

I'm going to make that ass mine.

I love Dia!

based

I want to like this game more but it's really draining. On one hand you can play however much you want.
On the other, you're kind of forced to. Rank just makes it take it longer and longer to get to the next. It actually becomes a detriment. Other games are grinds initially, then you're able to take breaks without wasting stamina after enough levels. It's a reward for veterans. But this always refills completely after 5 hours for everyone or ranking up. Not only that, you get more than twice as much experience using live boosts one at a time, and it takes a minimum of 4 songs to use them all, more if you rank up, which is ridiculously easy to do at the start. It feels like I could have reached rank 100 after a day if I really wanted to. There's an obligation to use it all but if you actually give in then you're spending hours on this game every day. And yet event titles and the many tiers of rewards give people incentive to play as much as they possibly can just for the sake of points, which is greatly alleviated by rolling the gacha. Not to mention the pay-only banners.

It's designed to eat away as much of your time and money as possible. I don't know much about gacha games, but this model is pure cancer. The game is fun, but constantly nagging. It's probably healthier to stay a secondary and enjoy the girls and music.

The only reason Bandori is so popular is because it has anime song covers

cover songs were the reason it became big but Japs love the original songs too
live concerts are always sold out

Attached: __hikawa_sayo_imai_lisa_minato_yukina_shirokane_rinko_and_udagawa_ako_bang_dream_drawn_by_nennen__c2 (850x1200, 1.77M)

My wife in the back on the left.

wtf is wrong with you, bandori is easily the least jewish gacha game in existence
just play it for the gameplay, no one is forcing you to get top 10 every event or grind meaningless ranks that only serve to give you a free refill on live points every couple sessions
Hell the entire thing is designed so the average session is 4 songs so a little over 10 minutes of gameplay, with the freedom of keeping on playing only if you feel like it

>bandori is easily the least jewish gacha game in existence
That's really incorrect. There are games with both good rates and no pay only gacha. That alone is enough because it's all RNG anyway. And up until around rank 70, 4 songs give enough experience to rank up. If it's a game you want to pick up once in a while and play a couple of songs in, it's going to happen all the time and you can't plan around. It's wasteful, which is the entire point. It would be different if you would spend more boosts at once, but that would be convenient and solve a lot of problems.

I'll claim Kanan. Bitch can't sing like Nozomi and is a sea hick, but she makes my dick hard.

Attached: DzDI26yUcAAlR3f.jpg large.jpg (1254x1000, 200K)

It's popular with me because it's a better game than Love Live in literally every single aspect. That includes the music and the girls.
I'm pretty sure a very sizeable chunk of the playerbase consists of fellow LL:SIF refugees who moved on to greener pastures and never looked back.

Attached: kokoro.png (1334x1002, 170K)

I love Kanan's kanans

Delicious plump.

She'll be more plump when I make her a mother after marrying her.