Untitled

Attached: west vs east.jpg (1262x577, 153K)

I would still do both

Could the bastardization of western designs have been prevented?

Oy vey nothing wrong with a little diversity

Left: au naturel
Right: 2kg of makeup

Attached: 1550358798053.png (1380x651, 566K)

If only KT could do games with gameplay as good as visually beautiful.

Ellen Page is Canadian though

>at least the one of the left looks like a real person and not barb-

Attached: voice actor.jpg (1000x666, 118K)

drop your yellow fever before you end up settling for an ugly sea

The state of western women

Attached: marina-rodriguez-jessica-aguilar-ufc-on-espn-2-7.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

So Nioh?

He's a retard, he picked the worst spot to meme. Nioh shits on TLOU any day of the week.

You right. Its the only exception of this rule.

left looks more detailed and better, it's kind of poetic that the people you like to call SJW can portray reality better than everyone else

I hate realism. Who fucking started the meme that video games need to look realistic? They're means of escape and entertainment. I want something that looks better than real life, that includes people as well. Not even the most famous art pieces that are hung in museums look realistic. A good majority are idealistic, not realistic. Even if they portray realistic settings, often the figures are idealized.

Attached: 1537568968126.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Asian women are ugly

Attached: Emi Takei Okatsu Nioh.png (690x584, 735K)

So why the fuck does her transmog skin cost fucking 100k glory again?

You probably have half the world in your DNA, mutt

is literally the reason why. She's a popular actress, her filthy weeb fans should work their nuts off to get her.

>western "games".

Attached: 1553548660076.jpg (379x364, 81K)

Left: Real-looking person with little makeup
Right: It's just a fucking cartoon

>Who fucking started the meme that video games need to look realistic?
Western Kusoge devs who can't make good games. Their third person shooters can't even compete with what they call kusoge.
>magnetic cover
>Auto-regen health
>hitscan
>poor difficulty balance as they just up the hitscan accuracy.
>auto targeting melee - I don't care if its so you don't whiff your punch its called getting good
>frequently pulling controls away from you
>AI that doesn't aggressively hound you and runs away after a successful heavy hit that leaves you staggered
>more focussed on making you look at their pretty pictures than actually being a game
Bullet Girls is called kusoge and is a better game over all as it has not one of those points against it. That's not saying Bullet Girls is the best Japan can offer, I'm saying that even Japan's weaker games are better than realism obsessed trash. EDF is fucking amazing and better than Bullet Girls by a fuck load and as you know has none of those points against it either. A good game doesn't need to casualize itself and hide poor gameplay behind realistic graphics and set pieces.
Realism is used as a crutch for bad gameplay far more than boobs ever will.

see You goofed

Why is being real looking a desirable trait for characters in video games?

Attached: 334a27c6bafa94d95d0659bafc589d34d84b39aba46e849eb71c22ce4b27f5ea.gif (294x524, 2.83M)

Because imperfections/skin details/blemishes are what mark them as living human beings you can put your dick in. The face of the thing on the right is a barren wasteland with no features and skin that glows radioactive; she's boring to look at and has all the humanity and sex appeal of a store mannequin.

right with more skin texture would be perfect
the smoothness unsettles me

If it's a fantasy why should I settle for anything less then perfection? Perfect things are perfect.

Attached: 1392815259209.png (332x432, 193K)

except all the characters in nioh are modeled from real people

Really? Fuku too?

Because perfection is boring. Characters with perfect personalities and looks are all derivative of the same basic ideals; it's why moe anime and most eroge is so uninspired and terrible to watch. If the creators ever tried anything interesting they'd immediately stray out of the bounds of the genre.

>Implying it's not possible to have imperfection of character while having perfection of form

Attached: why is she so soft and adorable.png (721x1000, 294K)

Thats still a fantasized girl. Give her the looks of the TLOU girl and lets see if your jap overlords can salvage her

It's possible but it just means you've opted for bland looks and interesting personality rather than nuance in both.

If she looked like a tlou girl no one would want them no mater how "pretty" their personality is. Ugly is unpleasant to took at.

left better

Attached: 1549512009290.jpg (914x545, 147K)

Who'd they model Tachibana off?

>These people want realistic and imperfect characters so that they can fantasize putting their dicks on them
>All the while that could be done in real life, but because they can't do that they started wanting that on virtual reality
>Wanting ugly shit on virtual when you could go all out for ideal perfection
Leave the virtual for what it was created, going beyond the reality
If you want realistic imperfection you might prefer going after the real deal, or watching a movie instead of playing games.

No one, but she's an obvious Momiji stand in.

Lol

Attached: 1553311504693.jpg (1000x2876, 691K)

>All replies are from jealous old hags
It always makes me smile

the absolute state of w*ite women

She is a 5/10 at best desu

slay queen

Attached: 1533308975172.png (592x576, 961K)

Sure she's not the most beautiful around but it's still hilarious that 90% of replies criticizing people for finding her attractive are old hags.

So what you're saying is that Asian women have very bland and featureless faces?

I agree.

What is the point of them?

Attached: 1548645742771.jpg (1111x1111, 202K)

>Japanese "games"

Attached: 1551644039401.png (928x287, 150K)

>she only posts photography shit now
fug

Attached: ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER.png (754x618, 227K)

OP ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: 20180505191221_1.jpg (2560x1440, 479K)

cute boy

nice bait.
13 hours of main story and side missions.
countless hours of gameplay

90 mins of cutscenes
straight line gameplay

>connecting with a narrative on an intellectual/emotional level is too hard for me

lol

Attached: 1553150486164.png (1288x1288, 357K)

>left = no makeup
>right = makeup

Multiplayer exists