Tfw you didn't realize you were being groomed in an online video game until it was too late

>tfw you didn't realize you were being groomed in an online video game until it was too late

Attached: maybe autism.jpg (591x716, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
yeah kill yourself you trannie. Just because you're accepted in your bubble city doesn't mean the real world thinks you're human

I've never been groomed but a guy did tell me he was a fag and loved dick and wanted me to be his boyfriend and even though he was a fairly good player and i was a really nice and tolerant kid i just couldn't even pretend to go along with it.

>gamer
>grooming

lol

Attached: typical neckbeard on the go.jpg (2448x3264, 2.2M)

What's your endgame anyway dude

tell people who play girls in mmo's that they secretly want to be girls until you wind up with a couple of misguided and ugly trannies

thanks

reiko wasn't picky

half the thread is now deleted. Ooof

Well, it is a shit thread, so.......

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no mod to groom

Attached: img_789.png (372x388, 89K)

damn hideo kojima looks like THAT?

based tranny jannies deleting posts for no legit reasons

do you want to groom some boi dick or what do you want to groom exactly.

>playing online/multiplayer at all
Why do you do this?
Seriously, why? I pretty much only ever play single player games, and sometimes local multiplayer if I have people to play with. I don't know what online multiplayer games are worth playing.

A good multiplayer shooter with decent maps and balance can be hours of zoned out entertainment. Bad Company 2 was the last multiplayer game i enjoyed and played for hours but id agree there aren't any multiplayer games really worth wasting time on. either play with friends or stick to single player since multiplayers of today aren't worth the headache.

Do you just spend your entire allowance on VPNs? They rangebanned you and somehow you keep coming back for histronic purposes.

someone fill me in on who this guy is? i'm confused as fuck.

I have no idea how someone can be groomed without knowing

Alright. I'm not a big fan of shooters, though. I kinda liked the original Doom, but even that was just okay.

Attached: giveboyfriend.jpg (396x494, 45K)

Don't you have Kaguya, though? I'm sure Eirin can brew up a futa potion if you get a powerful thirst for a dicking.

Kill yourself stupid terrorist pakistani faggot.

Attached: 1553931856981.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

user, I'm sorry I have to tell you this but Touhous aren't real.

I'm american.

Attached: img_746.png (190x203, 20K)

I've seen this profile spammed enough to want to add it out of morbid curiousity, but I feel like I'd be wading into some obnoxious self-harming fag clique drama.

Attached: hmm.gif (627x502, 940K)

You're a faggot.

Attached: don.jpg (554x557, 47K)

I'm just a boring a loser with no friends.

Attached: img504.png (335x348, 90K)

>just a boring a loser
MAMA MIA

>groom too many innocent legally aged anons to be fap friends
>Can't log on anymore without ten sluts begging for attention
I did this to myself, but I regret everything still despite having a legion of attendants that share every fetish I possess

Attached: 1554009050700.gif (500x270, 864K)

are those fap friends all dudes or girls or both. man i wish i had the charisma to groom even a half retarded dog into licking peanut butter off my nuts.