Are there any good Gundam games for the ps4? I've lately become obsessed with the series for some reason

Are there any good Gundam games for the ps4? I've lately become obsessed with the series for some reason.

Attached: download.jpg (250x188, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1xTN2M4xoc
youtube.com/watch?v=pPH3O6wLcVY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OxTY60K2IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P0bGfKLOTjM
youtube.com/watch?v=kJveKzHkYN8
youtube.com/watch?v=dREidbartlE
youtube.com/watch?v=juzoZRXQOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. In fact Bamco released a Gundam game so bad they hoped it would kill the franchise in the west and would never have to localize another one.

G-Generation Genesis is in english and the only good Gundam game on PS4. Though they’re in Super Robot Wars and there’s some in english now on it

Oh sorry, I forgot Gundam Breaker 3 is fun and is on it as well. Avoid the hell outta New Gundam Breaker.

This. Gundam Versus was bad but holy fuck NGB was a joke

the only good ones i've enjoyed are Vs Extreme Full Boost, Senki 0081 and Breaker 3, avoid nu breaker at all cost though

Attached: my life.gif (252x195, 2.99M)

For some reason there’s an unwritten rule when it comes to Gundam games that no good Gundam game can be released outside of Japan.

how good is genesis? Last one I played was World on the wii and I had a ton of fun even though I couldn't read shit

Federation vs. Zeon remake/port fucking never

Bummer , it may be the nostalgia but I played this at a friends house when I was a kid and it was a blast .
Thanks for the info I appreciate it

Attached: Mobile-suit-gundam-journey-to-jaburo-coverart.jpg (265x377, 22K)

>SRW will never be translated
I DON'T WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE THOUGH

Attached: 1553722317279.gif (480x480, 669K)

I really liked it and it’s one of the ones where you pick a series, play through it’s story and unlock units. Only thing is it’s entirely UC aside from a few special units.

It’s getting a sequel later this year which will be entire AU series

Have you been living under a rock for the last few years user

has a lot of great QoL improvements like slots for SMS dont take up MS slots, Battleships now also level up.

The bad is kinda grating. the stats are now bloated to hundreds, so only CCA-MSV, Unicorn, Unicorn_MSV are the only units worth using, the stages are always split in 2 parts, and you can't skip it even after you finished that stage. There's not a lot of point in combining to get new designs, most of the time you convert.

>SRW will never be translated
>I DON'T WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE
THOUGH

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 7-15.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

What the fuck is this? Don't play with me anons

Attached: 1541633324007.jpg (415x471, 226K)

not the same guy but I'm still sad it's 2019 and I still can't play original generations in english

They started hiring SEAmonkeys to translate the games into English for the Hong Kong releases.

>he doesn't fucking know......

youtube.com/watch?v=d1xTN2M4xoc

I hope you don't go stupid and say you wish Cowboy Bebop isn't in SRW

Attached: eefwkkxc7nn21.jpg (640x806, 84K)

The first two were on GBA so it’s not a huge deal. Yeah we missed out on alpha gaiden but the entire script for 2nd OG is in english on an easy to follow along website.

user SRW V, T, and X have been released in english go get em son. Moon Dwellers too but the translation on that one is very spotty but it’s still a good game

is new gundam breaker the one that changed devs or some shit? Is that why it's shit? I only played gb2 and it was pretty good even at cinematic 15fps on the vita

Not HongKong release, its Singapore/Philippines release Region 3.

Region 3 release usually get Chinese subs. Only Singapore/Philippines get the english subs for games if its available for region 3. But Singaporeans usually get games in region 3 with chinese subs

In essense, you have to thank the Flips for now having SRW and other games that wouldn't get an English release, even if its in Asian/English release

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS ANONS
I'm going to get my cousins to import this for me from the Philippines

Attached: 1465776270721.gif (300x225, 1.45M)

how the fuck could you possibly not know about this already

How the fuck did you not know about all the translated SRW games

Attached: 1547665415228.gif (265x199, 398K)

I'm still hoping that Bamco backports some of the EXVS2 suits to GVS and does a full relaunch of that game.

Stopped watching mecha after being burnt out on watching all the Gundams years ago, but Hathaway's flash trailer got me into rewatching Gundam again recently, SEA translations flew under my radar

How about some good Gundam games in general? I've played a decent number of them, but I wanna know what Yea Forums would recommend.
Preferably, but not limited to UC shit

Xi Gundam is in SRW V, the first official Non-OG SRW translated game

youtube.com/watch?v=pPH3O6wLcVY

PS4 Gundam Versus. Its not as good as Extreme Versus, but it is still a good Gundam game

youtube.com/watch?v=9OxTY60K2IQ

Gundam battle operation 2. You can Google how to get it it's a free to play online game. Only vs mode but it's pretty fun, hope to see you in the sortie.

New Gundam Breaker was so so bad I can't believe they released the same like that

We need Gundam Breaker 4 right now please God please if you're real we need it

Theres a stellaris mod for gundamns. Problems are Stellaris sucks dick and I dont know if the console version is even out yet or has mods

Gsavior managed to turn the shit movie into a neat story a great game

Attached: G-saviour_game_cover.jpg (500x713, 86K)

EXVS2 NEVER EVER

STUPUD GAIJIN

Attached: karate_punch.webm (853x480, 1.58M)

>but it is still a good Gundam game
I wish more people thought that way, it got annoying hearing people keep saying to go back to MBON despite it not being readily available to the west. It's a crime that there's no chance of there ever being a port of EXVS2 though, fucking Bamco not wanting arcade shekels to disappear

It helps that the game was a sequel story and fixed the issue of the mobile suits moving like they were stuck in molasses

Based Doan player

Attached: Cucuruz1.gif (385x550, 52K)

to be fair, EXVS slapped the shit out of TTT2 as the most played arcade game in the world until T7 came along, so Bandai is rolling in that dough with EXVS

So why did they release GVS when MBON was already there?

What's actually shit about the situation is that Bandai actually has a solid reason because FB on PS3 actually did cause a decrease in arcade profits and wound up selling PS3's instead

well they said it is a console focused GVS, specially when they got trashed on when they released GVS Force

So Just make them their own thing.

Honestly GVS should just be exvs that has suits that aren't as known and dont get much love in games

GVS wasn't a port of a stupidly popular arcade game and had a butchered roster that made it less appealing to Japs. It really feels like they made GVS so it would fail and they'd have an excuse to not make anymore console VS titles

For a good Gundam game to exists, first there must be a good Gundam show.

it is kinda its own thing, like Boost Dive and stuff, but, I think they got too much cold feet before release cause they nerfed Boost Dive too much, some movesets reverted to EXVS style, striker system put in....

youtube.com/watch?v=P0bGfKLOTjM
youtube.com/watch?v=kJveKzHkYN8

Man idk why but Gundam games always have great soundtracks

Attached: 1503885770097.png (346x382, 101K)

Here's hoping they committ to GVS 2. Just put nothing but obscure suits from spin offs and grunt suits from the main ones. Only keeping the more popular legacy suits like Nu, Uni, Freedom etc...

Attached: file.png (740x740, 318K)

no one has ever played this game but me and the tracks are bangers

youtube.com/watch?v=dREidbartlE

Attached: 1612.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Is that you Cousin?

I don't care what anyone thinks, Gundam SEED is genuinely good despite having glaring flaws. The HD remaster is a travesty though

Most people agree SEED is ok-good.

Its Destiny thats the abominacion

this, real blight on Gundam is Zeta

You forgot to add another Z

based

>Zeta
>Bad
Nigga at least post something actually bad like Build Fighters Try or SD Gundam Force

You complete caveman.
SRW V, X and T have official English subs in South-Asian regions. Go on play-asia and buy the English language version. In fact, the translation were done by SRW emulator translators.

They’ll never be true overseas release cus of copyright costs.

>girls name

You can also add custom music to each individual track in the whole OST.
>Adding Megas-XLR theme to main protagonists theme

Battle Operation 2
you'll need a jap account tho
youtube.com/watch?v=juzoZRXQOxA

I still haven't seen a better gundam game than this.

SEED got some pretty entertaining games released.

like?

gundam vs gundam

feds

God fucking damn it ZZ was so bad it made Zeta worse in retrospect.

Gundam VS is a fun game, but its dead online, and all the extra suits are dlc.

Somehow I don't recognize which series that .gif's from. Seen almost all the UC has to offer, too. Any help?

Battle Operation is F2P and pretty good, although power creep has been a bit much lately.

Brainlets can't into Hong Kong psn to play it, my brother. Prove me wrong kids!

>its a someone who hasn't played the EXVS games says Gundam Versus is bad because they heard it has their favourite mobile suit like Strike Freedom or some other gay shit episode
Newfags to the series would never understand why Gundam Versus is even considered "bad" without bringing up casual player arguements.

Attached: 1553872475687.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

Encounters in space is pretty fun

Gihren's Greed are the best Gundam games and you will never ever be good at them

Might be from this but I'm not too sure

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-135553.jpg (1080x1243, 750K)

>tfw got my first gunpla in Japan the other day and broke it trying to get a piece out of the plastic

Attached: 1550628670288.jpg (647x435, 44K)