Has Yea Forums had any success doing youtube videos?

Has Yea Forums had any success doing youtube videos?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itUHGLwnT_Y
youtu.be/KYVb8gTtFus
youtube.com/c/SomeGuy234
youtube.com/watch?v=NWB79qmBDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=md4OeNdk4Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=0RQ-zoNlXmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Yea but it was just bellyfetish videos

Attached: solid 7 according to usa.gif (225x153, 928K)

Somebody never got to 100 subs.

I made a video shitting on no mans sky when it released and it got 300k views.
I was still in highschool at the time and one of my friends thought I was view-botting.

I remember this guy posting his channel here when it only had half a dozen videos. He's finally getting picked up by the algorythm.
youtube.com/watch?v=itUHGLwnT_Y

YouTube only promotes videos about negativity.

THIS.
>sub to pewdiepie
>he shoots up a mosque
These people will do anything for views

Aside from my channel which was banned for copyright infringement (got millions of views on it), my most successful video was a D2 build video with less than 25k views.

I had a PS2 stream get 50 people watching at one point, but I think it's because It was based on an anime that's currently airing. Probably got lucky.

Yes, and it's not worth it. It's a shitty organization with a shit community and little reward for the effort. Stop envying shitty, hollow people.

>did a video teaching noobs how to drift boost in CTR
>7k views

eh, kinda.

Live rn.

youtu.be/KYVb8gTtFus

Attached: DEAD BY DAYLIGHT.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>entire chat filled with guy talking to himself
spooky.

Attached: obscure animu.jpg (685x1080, 102K)

it's alright, just went past 800 subs.
youtube.com/c/SomeGuy234

Making vidya videos, and some YTPs here and there.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWB79qmBDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=md4OeNdk4Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=0RQ-zoNlXmM

Attached: 1521677407965.png (600x600, 349K)

I was already subscribed to you. I feel like it's always the same 5 guys in these topics.

Attached: ok.png (1360x768, 1.54M)

I had an old TF2 youtube poop with 20,000 views but I deleted it years ago. Like tears in rain. It was a poop of Meet the Spy.

>biggest video went over 100k views
>1.2k subs
>about to post tomorrow
Oh hey what's up?

I posted a ten second clip from a movie that has over a million views

I'm writing a script right now. It's about comfort food games. Shit like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, as well as some forgotten stuff.

Does ryona videos count? It's too bad I can't monetize it.

YOUTUBE IS A BUNCH OF COWARD COCK SUCKER BANNERS. FUCK EM.

I sadly don't upload enough because I lack the time for it, but I did gain about 300-400 new subscribers in the past few months since I started uploading again. I'll be reaching 4k at some point and I'm grateful for all the good reception I get, to me that's a really big number even if for many it would be nothing.

For some reason my most popular video is one where I played a level in LittleBigPlanet 8 years ago, has around 430k views now.

youtube bans people for hate speech with no evidence. hope they get shot up. lmao jk i would never do it, but lowkey hope someone else does it for me. #NasimAghdam

extra clear. I WOULD NEVER DO THIS MYSELF. BUT FUCK YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK MY LITTLE MICRO PENIS!

Attached: NAGIM3.jpg (728x547, 31K)

Sauce