What's your "Plan B" for when you get tired of playing vidya?

What's your "Plan B" for when you get tired of playing vidya?

Attached: 1500536681907.jpg (1282x1039, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDn7bb-OBPY
vocaroo.com/i/s1ErCjter08X
youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=VpHyLG-sc4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill myself

Suicide.

Attached: 1546322756931.jpg (397x361, 37K)

the gym. ive geen going for a few months now and i love it. dont even play that much anymore

WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK IS CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3 SHOULD BE OUT BY NOW

also these

Watch videos on youtube about vidya. Plan C is fap.

More flying if I could afford to, the Gen Aviation market is so fucked right now thanks to shit prices and regulations

Attached: 1540149495765.gif (456x270, 1.7M)

I'm already at that point so I just spend the extra time exercising or learning a 2nd language.

Art, I already have 10k followers to fall on.

wait until i'm not tired of vidya

probably something productive but I really don't want to do that.

anime.

browse Yea Forums for 12 hours a day instead
GOD HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE

Learn to draw, learn Japanese, move to Japan and become a /ss/ artist

Prostitutes

i read, listen to music, watch TV and movies. try to dabble in writing a bit. meditate.

if you don't want to get tired of gaming, just balance it with other hobbies. it's that easy, user.

get better at guitar and try out for some local black metal bands

Probably fucking off society to live in the Smoky Mountains

Whenever I get tired of playing video games I either watch a show, some anime, or erp.
I'm leading a very shallow life at the moment. I feel like I'm getting trapped honestly. I'm working mostly full time at a shitty retail job, which I have to end up leaving because in a year or two I'll be forced off my parents insurance and have to either pay for it myself or get a job with benefits. I'm very scared of getting trapped into another job I hate and never truly being happy with what I'm doing

MTG deck building.

Ideally? Something productive, hopefully creative.
Realistically? Shriveling up and dying because I have no drive beyond doing the bare minimum.

Attached: 1546681959083.jpg (561x480, 67K)

work, Yea Forums, drink, watch tv, draw, exercise, play with my cat. baseball season helps.

I want to fuck Lucoa-san

Chapter 2 of what?

have a kid

What happened to the manga starring those two?

Building. I want to develop some carpentry skills.

I go back to work, unlike you that goes back to sucking cock, you fucking fat ass AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack off until I become god.

I'm already at it, but I don't really want to pretend I'm that old 15 years too early. I still like video games. If I ever become my grandfather, where I obsess over getting to the kickoff of a football game, I'm just going to sit in a chair until I die. It's just over because fuck whatever that is.

Eugh, it's just so weird that he's like that. I'm fascinated by it.

Shitposting on here.

Attached: 73602404_p0.png (2112x2899, 1.39M)

masturate

I bet you don't consider yourself a weeb, or defend it.

More anime/manga, maybe start visiting /ic/ or some other productive boards more often for once

Lifting.

At least you have a job

I think you're on the wrong site, epic Redditor.

discarding my mortal coil and living a life approaching close to 100% efficiency

a noose

What?

I leave my house and start fishing a LOT more. Also, I would study more for my Marine Biology degree.

Most of us have other hobbies you know. I do DIY electronics and collect records.

Attached: 1549017502092.png (411x412, 296K)

why do you think we are here user

Attached: things-that-make-you-go-hmm-o.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

Attached: 54520318_2129855140423451_1132861941455257600_n.png (750x682, 548K)

you all should try a sport or physical activity

Attached: How to Buy a Mountain Bike.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Masturbation and crying
Sometimes I doodle

Attached: DbXPMO0VwAEKmRA.jpg_large.jpg (714x528, 43K)

>all these dyels think they can just prance to the gym and go chadmode after 25+ years of compressed joints from bad sitting posture

Attached: 1547240251345.jpg (720x720, 52K)

shitposting

Attached: 1304916838895.jpg (500x375, 83K)

drawing or making fapfics.

Attached: 1427396864863.gif (480x270, 974K)

Even during dire times there's always one or two games that I actively play, so I guess I'll just die before I get tired of vidya.

Attached: 1498396716703.png (239x251, 160K)

i will livestream my suicide and enable superchats for it

Make some coffee/hot chocolate based on what time it is and play the guitar or draw.

Attached: ycsis.png (1280x720, 631K)

>Most of us have other hobbies

other hobbies like

OTHER HOBBIES LIKE

Attached: 1260947705757.jpg (340x321, 48K)

>Even during dire times there's always one or two games that I actively play
what are those games user?

Casual I literally browse this site 16 hours a day and today I didnt sleep so Ive been browsing for over 25h in a row now, been here for 12 years too.
Git gud at 4channeling

There's a manga about them now, problem is no one's uploading it besides chapter 1

Attached: 34247.jpg (803x1000, 229K)

Buy a console.

Not him but I have a job and never have time to do anything anymore. Can’t play vidya, barely even get to shitpost on here anymore, and what do I get for it? A measly 200-300 fucking bucks a week. Having a job ain’t worth it, if I had the opportunity I’d be a NEET in a heartbeat.

Nope. Fucking nothing. Literally nothing else but video games interest me, and I know it's fucking wrong. I know it's stupid and degenerate to be obsessed with kids toys, but I can't help myself. I have no direction or viable career choice I want to pursue. I'm just kind of...existing.

I want to die so fucking badly.

Attached: getting_too_old_for_this_shit.jpg (285x431, 19K)

Just played World of Warships. Then there's mobages like F/GO that I play every day.
Also just bought Sekiro, so that will keep me busy for a good while.

I tie flies and solder circuits but what my father and grandfather do is utterly strange. They obsess over sports (granted, my younger sister is still playing in college and I think my father is more just trying to be involved in her life) and I have to take my grandfather to football games constantly during the season. I freaks the fuck out if we aren't there for the start yet if we're late, he just goes "oh doesn't matter much they didn't really do anything important"......MOTHER, FUCKER. Why did I wake up at 4AM then?

Not him, but for me it’s terraria, and Star Wars empire at war.

Lifting.

This has unironically been me since Sekiro came out
Send Help Please i have nothing to fall back on and my life is in ruins

>obsessed with kids toys
If you want to feel better maybe go take a look at /toy/, there are literal kid toys you could be obsessing over.
Im not saying either is wrong though

And by becoming a neet you mean having enough passive income to pay the bills and afford some vidya a year right?
right?

Attached: CONCERN.jpg (587x645, 116K)

I already have plenty of other hobbies, so I never get bored of it

Fuck user this hits way too close to home

Yeah Im a neet but I have literally no future and will never have a job
Im going to die in painful ways
You have a fighting chance

Followers mean nothing and do not prove your worth as an artist, just proves you know how to pander. There are shitty artists with tons more followers than that just because they know how to pander to a certain fanbase.
Those followers aren't there for you, they don't follow you for you. They follow you because they think you are a source of content for what you pandered towards them in the first place.

I was like you. Had a large following and thought I was hot shit. Then I looked at my gallery and noticed that everything I did was for a fake following and not for myself.
If you truly were worth your weight as an artist than you wouldn't need a number to validate yourself. You'll learn it soon enough when you get tired of drawing for everyone but yourself.

That number means nothing.

I watch anime and the occasional movie

I don't have a Plan B. I am getting to the point where I don't have to work anymore and can sit around all day and play vidya. I could spend it on normie shit like cars but it feels so pointless.

I tried lifting and religion. Neither could fill the void. Probably just gonna kill myself desu.

you do realize theres such a thing as toys for adults, right?

Attached: buyfag thread.jpg (3120x4160, 3M)

You are just part of the first generation to that will still find themselves playing vidya even after reaching retirement age.

Just because your parents and grandparents didn't play vidya (because it's a new thing), doesn't mean it's going to be a thing exclusively meant for kids and teens.

*He does, that is

Gardening

Hop to other boards, hentai, doodle, play some music, watch movies, play some augmented reality games, go to library, cook food, get chores done.

Yes, some people do it, don’t know how they were blessed enough to live a life like that, all I wish is I could have just enough money each month to pay my bills and be able to play vidya. Currently I’m just stuck at the barely being able to pay bills part.

When I get bored of video games, I usually start watching more anime or read more manga/LNs/VNs. When I get bored of that then I go back to vidya. I'm kinda starting to grow out of seasonal anime though, there have been very few shows that I've been interested in for the last like two years.

Watching anime. When I get tired of that, I go back to video games.

Attached: 1449597586902.gif (244x300, 2.66M)

any anime recommendations for someone horribly depressed

Yea...other hobbies...haha

Attached: 1448602961647.gif (160x107, 1.01M)

I don't see myself tiring out on vidya anytime soon, but juuuust incase I've taken up woodwork and gardening. Feels great too. I grew tomatoes without even trying, I got some other fruits coming up, and I plan on building an enclosure for them so the rainy seasons don't do them in.

Thanks guys. I just get really self conscious about my hobby sometimes. I'm genuinely really passionate about video games, and it feels silly to say out loud when you're at a family get together or something, you know?

Attached: 1553818796762.gif (480x344, 1.22M)

Make vidya, obviously.
You have to give something back for all of the hours of enjoyment that others made for you.

Play a different vidya.

Posting on Yea Forums is just another video game, kinda.

I just talk about other stuff that I pick up on while working. None of it interests me in the slightest, but it can be used as a conversation piece when with family

>multilingual
>go to other language equivalent of Yea Forums when it gets stale
>go to another when that gets boring
>then youtube
>repeat forever
pic unrelated

Attached: metal slug robot boss.gif (320x320, 117K)

You have to find purpose. Religion won't do that for you. Religion doesn't really have much of a biological purpose if you haven't already found it.

Women like religion a LOT more than men do. A parish usually has a lot more old women than it does old men, and there's a reason for that. Men isolate, but only recently has that become apparent with the young.

We, do not care. What's really odd, is that women (even attractive ones) are getting extremely upset, and driving themselves deeper into feminism in their upper 20's and early 30's. Since, men are "childish" right?

Oh, and what are you? What people in the west need is a good dose of femininity, and masculinity for their respective sexes. People have forgotten how to be what they are with this transgenderism retardation.

When you see your family you should talk about life in general not about hobbies really.

Make music. But I'm too lazy to express myself nowadays. Just wanna sleep eat fap and vidya.

I hate boomers who obsess over sports so much

Welcome to the NHK or Chobits. Alternatively, I remember enjoying long series that I could get really sucked into when I didn't want to deal with the world, like One Piece until the anime's pacing became too unbearably slow.

Rub lotion on dragon girl backs for eternity

Not him.
Kaguya Sama and Endro just finished their seasons today. The former is slice-of-life modern about a girl and a guy who both refuse to openly admit their feeling for one another and the hijinks that ensue.
Endro is slice-of-life high fantasy about a hero party who slays the demon lord by banishing them to the shadow realm... and fucking it up. Very cute.
Kakegurui is almost done with its second season and is a nice take on gambling addiction as a concept.

How about the ultimate in feel-goodcore?

Attached: Sakura_hanyaan.png (859x549, 252K)

You'd fucking think so, right? But nope. Not in MY fucking family.

"Oh, user, when are you going to get a real hobby? I used to go mountain climbing at your age, you know."

It's fucking embarrassing and infuriating.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 50K)

Japanese doujin music
Its special

I paint my warhammer fantasy armies. I have alot of catching up to do.

Well Ive never had nosy relatives like that but Id just treat it like a joke and say something silly in return.

It involves a weapon, Jews and synagogues. :^)

Attached: aff79d29d71d73f0fabda3ffae37ac30.png (900x675, 487K)

Become a cock loving crossplayer

Id say make some kind of sarcastic remark or joke in response, but judging from that kind of personality they wouldn’t take that well?

this

Novels mostly

>Kakegurui
Oh yeah, that reminds me that Kaiji would also be another great show for him to watch.

If you can find some physical work, the pay is usually not complete shit and they give you benefits. I find it satisfying.

I have a job where I deal with shitty coworkers, and even shittier customers. Just the other day I had a guy come into my work and right off the bat start yelling at me and demanded to speak to the manager.
People don't view retail workers as people, just servants that they can vent their anger out on.

And on top of that I've got two days a week to myself to do the things I actually want to do, which usually just consist of playing a game or watching some shitty show

Yu-Gi-Oh!, illustration, animation, I have a ton of interests.

post more bun feets

why can you only have one hobby?
a real person can have multiple interests, even interests that do not require anything other than time.

Me, for example. I like Videogames, i work for a videogames company, i play videogames all the time,
but once a week or so, or whenever im bored of videogames, ill grab a bow and arrow and shoot at a target. I'll shoot arrows and talk about primitive bows from other countries and talk about the different types of arrows and how to hold a bow in different styles and all sorts of shit.
I literally dont need to get out of my chair, and i can have an archery video playing in the fucking background AS I PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

My family hates videogames, so whenever we talk they know me as the "archer" guy, i talk about archery with them, etc.
Whenever i meet new people or are getting a haircut or need to chitchat i can talk about archery, even though its clearly #2 of my interests.

Why cant you get an additional hobby?

legitimately serious question, if you are autistic and cant help it then sorry for not being patient.

Attached: 1530865570941.jpg (780x585, 112K)

Milky Holmes always cheers me up

Ever since quitting drugs I've become more interested in vidya. I notice more details within them now, as well.

Why do we get tired of video games when there’s so many that we can’t even get to them all? Entire backlog but you can tire out just from one game.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Video games are all essentially the same when you break them down.

Lol, coming from someone who's horribly depressed I can't really say there's something out there that will cure your apathy, cause that's a bigger problem than viewing a piece of media.

That being said, Gundam Origins was the highest quality show I've seen in a long time, but if your not into mecha maybe that wont be for you.

If you wanna binge something, one piece has some really quality emotional moments, but it's also like 800 episodes so idk if you can jump into something like that unless your committed.

Gurren Laggan is pretty uplifting if you havent seen that one, the characters constantly spout speaches on doing your best and pushing past the odds.

What sucks for me is when I do finally get a day off in the week, instead of playing vidya like I initially wanted to, I just end up browsing here the entire day, pic related

Attached: 974623AA-B4FC-4623-BED7-6EC3B7C64199.jpg (720x1024, 155K)

dont settle for a job you dislike.
you can always save up in the current one and look for another one.

watch youtube shit / twitch streams until i feel like playing again, which doesnt take that long.

unless you mean when im done with vidya for good, which will be never.

Is the Japanese way of letting the bow rotate when releasing the arrow useful or just a meme

Watching movies. Theres a ton of 80s-90s movies I missed out on. Basically I didn't like watching movies as a kid, thought of them as "boring" and long.

Attached: 1448900217034.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

I don't have one, because there's always a game that I'll want to try. Just like there's a new type of movie I could watch if I wanted, or a new genre of music to listen to, there's different types of games. Broaden your horizons.

I just play some awesome music and make a good spanish paella for a female guest. Or friends or whatever. I'm way better at cooking than my female counterparts. The most they know how to do is ruin a baking pan for a week with rice crispy treats.

I'm a buff, 6'2 guy that would be perfect for some twink gay guy but hell, I'm straight. Wish I wasn't because it'd be easier, but I am. Even worked at an art gallery for 3 years and know the artists really well.

I'm the "should be gay guy" that isn't. I grew up with artist parents but my dad was also a start athlete and martial artist. It was a different time.

I collect action figures and manga, I'm starting on finishing my anime backlog.

Damn this thread
Hope u guys doing ok. We are familia here don’t forget

Attached: FD060408-4E1A-4F26-B90B-4707B938988B.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

You'll get tired of anime eventually. It's just a matter of time, hormones stop storming, everything becomes more and more boring.

oy vey delete this immediately

Why is /ss/ so good bros.

Come here and bully

Not him but I legitimately have no other interests or hobbies. Nothing seems interesting enough to me besides being on here and playing vidya. Anything new I try I usually give up on quickly, because I’m too lazy or didn’t find it interesting.

Life sucks but you make it better with things you love user

Attached: NLbfGO6.jpg (600x871, 57K)

If all you watch is slice of life bullshit then yeah it'll get boring. Start watching anime that makes you think, like Samurai Champloo and Fullmetal Alchemist.

user, nothing will ever be okay. We live in one of the most pathetic eras in human history. All we can do is sit and wait for the bombs to drop.

Attached: 1553258567072.jpg (618x597, 144K)

mate press and cum inside her

Attached: lucoa want dick.jpg (500x500, 75K)

if you do it right you actually move the entire wood out of the way of the arrow. Your arrow flies faster and cleaner and straighter.

all that youtuber science man bullshit about the "archer's paradox" is full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=iDn7bb-OBPY

archery

Anime horror is hilarious. Watch Shiki.

I've been shitposting for over a decade now, so I guess I can keep doing that.

Because nothing else interests me. How is this a hard concept to grasp? Everything besides video games is boring to me.

Sorry bro but you know this isn't true in the slightest. most of us here would unironically try to kill each other if we ever met and you know it.

I feel like I'm reaching a point where I am getting tired of it. I can still easily get addicted to games, but I am starting to hate myself and the lifestyle of a gamer. Two years ago when I was 21, I was sort of proud of my hobbies and my life; but the older I get the more I feel I should integrate into a more adult lifestyle with hobbies more socially accepted for adulthood.

I don't do anything with my life except video games and career/work.

Coming back here is legitimately one of the only things that keeps my on this rock. Through all the shitposting and everything that goes down on here, I love you guys

Watching anime and movies. Sometimes I get tired of both and those are the real miserable days where I'd rather be making money at work instead of sitting for 40 minute sessions just thinking in silence.

I have work to prevent me being bored of vidya

cars
i love working on cars

Only if you're brown or a kike.

10k "followers" isn't really shit and you're probably lying and if you're not you probably just draw hentai aka shit people jerk off to for free on the daily

>implying she isn’t the one pressing

The contemporary 90's were extremely stupid. Made me a decent catch that nobody wants because women seem to think men are poison and muscle will harm their ovaries.

My plan B was to make my own Vidya the in the same vein of the multiplayer games I loved but I know that it will either flop or be coopted into some political agenda, so I've given up on that.
probably just get serious about Trucking or some other trade and just do that.

Attached: 1543012790898.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

Roller...blade

I can skateboard, but I still can't fucking kickflip, ever since I tried learning that shit in my teens. I'm 29 now.

masturbate

Fuck around in the piano, or some comic/manga. Last time i read a bunch of Dc rebirth and One piece from star to sabaody

Or if you are a pedophile, which this board seems to be chock fucking full of.

i've been wanting to do something other than vidya and Yea Forums, like learning japanese. and i get a brief urge to do it, but then i don't know how long i should do it for or what i should be doing. and it's hard to do something new when you just wing it every day.

None because I won't, you fucking retarded poser.

The quake engine is actually pretty easy to work with but I don't particularly like who I'd have to answer to.

Be a use of society somehow. Right now getting my degree in nursing as a result. That way I will have quantifiable proof I have helped someone in my life and that I am not just a helpless parasite.

Attached: 1552703299388.gif (512x375, 54K)

Unironically learn to code and make your own OS.

Neat, so it is superior.

>I’m 35 and still like vidya.

I don’t think that will change.

The 90s didn't have people cutting their dicks off, screaming at you to call you their preferred pronouns, and ruin your life if you don't adhere to their standard. The 90s wasn't filled with dumb fuckers who waste their lives away playing video games. The 90s wasn't filled with modern artists who raped the word "art" to the death.

Love existed in the 90s. Passion existed in the 90s. Beauty existed in the 90s. That can't be said for the 2010s.

Attached: wisconsin-teletubby.jpg (577x471, 61K)

Violin, piano and digital/traditional art.

Plus ive collected romsets for all the classic consoles. So i can go full nostalgia if i need too if the video game industry goes nuts for a bit.

God help me, it's already happening to me. My PS3 and PS4 are becoming dust collectors from not being used in over two to three months now. I just don't know anymore, I don't know what's happening to me anymore. What am I going to do? I'm losing the will to game. All I do now is waste away on my bed and browse this shithole.

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 37K)

reading the bible or watching anime

Hopefully being a mom is fulfilling because I now have triplets to take care of and fear they'll take up too much time to leave room for vidya

Attached: 1553707997469.png (866x1288, 1.16M)

I'd suggest actually taking the leap and doing video-to-video with actual people. They'll pressure you into doing it because Japanese people are actually very eager to become fluent in English.

Buying a piece of countryside property and starting a gun youtube channel

to call them their preferred pronouns*

>Not going 80k in debt for flight school
What are you a memer

a lot of people will tell you that it was already bad when the 90's rolled around you just didn't realize it because you were so young

Chobits is shit, though.

are you a thicc MILF? Can I drink your milkies?

>triplets
that's rough.

>The 90s wasn't filled with modern artists who raped the word "art" to the death.

Attached: DrJf539U8AAjElE.jpg (706x732, 79K)

post feet

death

Attached: sad fuhrer.jpg (608x477, 36K)

Scum's Wish is essential depression-core.

Chobits is THE shit*
Don't worry, bro, I gotchu.

My parents have been helping my ass out and I want to find work to help pay for more hours and after college I may join the AF as long as there is a possibility to fly at all

Raving leftist activism was around in the 1990s. The difference now is its just mainstream to be a raving lefty.

user, people are literally smearing period blood on a piece of paper and selling it for thousands of dollars. The 90s did not have this. The modern era is degenerate, plain and simple.

Please show me an example of this.

I already dont play multiplayer games, Im here for the "art" if there is any to be found.

maybe it did have it there was just no way for the rest of the world to know about it because the internet was as big

It certainly wasn't normalized and accepted.

My problem with life is pic related. I’m too scared to go out and do something, anything new, and I’m too afraid to end myself. So I’m stuck, stagnating and doing nothing with my life.

Attached: 802F70CE-4C5A-4E2E-8461-9E29BF66BF03.jpg (720x529, 20K)

wasn't as big**

the 90s were fucking SHIT, the 80s is where it was at
You just have nostalgia, and so do I
Welcome to being old

I'm from a US state that is typically 10 years behind and for now, I can enjoy it. The wave of reason, that came over the US is still at high tide here. The stagnation that exists in San Francisco and the like, is not here yet.

I'm not some dye'd haired idiot breaking shit into a formula for a tiny dog my girlfriend has. It's fucking pathetic what these Californians do on youtube. It's like watching a human zoo. Just a well kept one in place of a bad one like golden corral.

perhaps that's for the best user especially if you're white
you're actually safer indoors than you are outside

Literally me, I thought I was the only one. Fuck this industry.
>49K for a private cert
>instructors didn't even teach me in flight
My DPE says I should sue, whatchu think?

Why can't you put a bullet through your head?

>not joining the air force and having uncle sam pay for your flight school
I mean, they own you for 10 years, but at least you can fly some cool shit.

Damn I want to fuck lucoa

I'm 20k in debt and all I had to show for it was a private pilots license with an instrument rating. I left after my flight instructor told me to take out another loan because, "I can't be a quitter." Told him to go fuck himself.

Attached: tmp634408500948107266.jpg (1240x824, 310K)

Overton window for right and left political/social views is shifting in both directions.

Far right online and far left in media/academy/state.

Why the fuck vidya would suddenly start boring me after 27 years? Video games are fucking amazing, we live in the best timeline afterall.

Attached: 1326370582192.png (936x662, 250K)

move out of the city
and don't move into a place that basically a city with a few dozen people
then you will be revived

I can't tell you the number of hours I've wasted just laying in bed looking at memes and shit on my phone instead of actually spending the time to at least play a game I've spent fucking money on

Normal boys and men dream of this at one point of their lives. Women can't in the opposite. Double standards at it's positive. I pity the women and girls that cannot know and understand such joys.

No I'm a filthy dyke that got a sperm donor to have kids with my wife. 140 lbs C cup
No they're ugly

Attached: 20190331_014935.jpg (2560x1440, 577K)

I tried taking off my fedora, and tried religion. Here's how that went.

First step was Christianity, obviously. But when reading through the Old Testament, I realized "God" was actually just a bunch of demons fighting over the souls of mortals, and Jews trying to Jew them. The New Testament was just trying to cover that up, and cleanse the evil from the religion (thus, all of the Jesus is your salvation, and you find God through Jesus, Synagogue of Satan etc. stuff). But, since the whole thing has a foundation of evil, that taints the whole thing, and even Jesus admits evil wins, and it's time to scrap the whole thing.

So, I threw that aside, and started exploring various native European religions, and the Norse religion in particular really appealed to me. I had to force myself to read the Bible, but everything Norse was easy and enjoyable. I also hit up occultism, applied it to the religion, and started having visions. Weak at first, but eventually, with more work, they became more real to me than reality itself. Genuine religious ecstasy. Then, the visions told me to go to this state park several hours away I never heard of, and hike several hours to a lake that I'd never heard of on the reserve. So, today, I did. I drove my ass several hours to a park I've never heard of outside of the visions, to hike my ass to a lake I'd never heard of outside the visions, and I sat my ass down on the shore of that lake, and meditated for an hour.

You know what fucking happened?

Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. I didn't know what I expected to happen, but nothing wasn't it.

So now, I'm sitting here drunk, pissed off, and empty, after almost half a year of the greatest time of my life.

Fuck religion, I need to find my fedora again.

Knock out my bachelors degree and maybe even go for a masters while focusing solely on internet security/networking.

I got a feeling the free world is going to need some skilled autists like me when they decided to shut it all down.

Attached: ef.png (648x563, 495K)

>he got a rip-off school
damn dude I'm sorry for you, luckily for me my parents are helping me out, granted I have 46 hours and still no PPL or IR in my name, I've been taking shit really slowly

When is this fucking spinoff coming out?

Attached: 1540074912734.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

I'll dig up my 8 tb backlog of pirated games. Also japan has another 10 years minimum of fun games after the west collapses.

This guy sounds like an actual artist who found he wasn't happy with art he was making for others, which makes perfect sense.
This guy sounds like he's fucking mad that someone is successful in any way.

Anime, women, having children, work, etc.

Is this untitled piece by Rirkrit Tiravanija made in 1991 a work of art by your standards?

Attached: 02_15_90s_TIRAVANIJA.jpg (350x435, 135K)

guns, fishing, reading, anime, manga, kayaking, hiking, and reading. there'll still be plenty to do

Attached: 1548649009566.jpg (752x1062, 622K)

Why is she a landwhale in most of the r34 art?

Attached: d571a3dff74d2cfbfec6679e4e1fa0ed.jpg (1093x774, 109K)

i bet they're cute

>dyke
aka waste of a perfectly fine woman

Attached: IMG_7564.jpg (387x461, 35K)

I've never seen a generation so downtrodden and depressed. The fact that everyone seems to pretend this is fine on the surface is even more depressing. In the past, you'd only have your surroundings to compare yourself to. Now you have the internet, forcing your brain to recognize how low you are on the social ladder and subconsciously giving up before you've even gotten anywhere. Learned helplessness is real and it's consuming the youth. Break out before it breaks you.

Attached: 1540875768893.jpg (736x1000, 496K)

Fap to Pokémon porn.

Attached: 1446063982131.jpg (950x1689, 420K)

those things are fucking massive

drawing

>exhentai: tomgirl yaoi eng
or
>exhentai: uploader:mysterymeat3

Attached: file.png (626x883, 549K)

I probably won't get tired of games anytime soon, but I also have other hobbies besides games.
>Cooking and baking -- I try a new recipe every week and make my own snacks and desserts. I write my favorites in a book with a little photo of my dish taped within it and an updated ToC
>Figures and garage kits -- I research new figures and gks being released, work on the gks I have now, and maintain/clean/reposition my collection regularly
>Camping/fishing/hiking -- Once a month I take a trip somewhere and camp out. Sometimes with friends or family, sometimes alone
This is all on top of the more common stuff like music hunting or consuming tv/anime/etc. I also consider stuff like gym-going or general exercise as a lifestyle and a necessity, not really a hobby. I only really spend around 15 hours a week on games total.

Attached: 1527672985091.jpg (1332x2048, 393K)

white people are slowly dying out so expect to see this more often in the future
and no jews aren't white

It's not as bad as SMEARING FUCKING PERIOD BLOOD ON A PIECE OF PAPER

Made in Abyss

Attached: 1525887414747.gif (640x360, 343K)

>There's a manga about them now
HOW DID THIS COME TO BE? ARE THESE TWO THAT POPULAR?? HOW THE FUCK HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD OF THIS???

Attached: Boner.png (659x345, 194K)

why are people so interested in a mature woman teasing a boy that doesn't even understand the feelings he has yet haha...

>Implying I care
Maybe I'd have fucked men if they were half as sexy and gropable as girls are.

...and then what? Break out and go where? Pandora's box is already open. We already know that we're failures.

No, the best we can do is sit and rot away. At least it's warm and comfortable.

Manga is coming out presently.

Religion doesn't work anymore for many people now that we are a scientific civilization. If you want psychological relief your best bet is stoicism.

Sekkou Boys

Modelfags report in

Attached: N777UA 1-200 model.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

It's more like they're the only ones left. Iruru hasn't been in the anime yet so she isn't as known, but the others who have been already have their chapters out. The one focusing on Kanna is already like 40 chapters in, and the other lawfag dragon has around 20.

That is an extremely poor suggestion, even if it's good.

Attached: tumblr_pda5zzzPLJ1tvf87ro2_1280.png (1100x846, 420K)

It’s already at that point user, the only thing keeping me from ending it all is the thought of what I could potentially miss out on. Augmented reality? Will it be a thing in this generation? Doubt it, but who knows. Thoughts of possibilities like that are the only thing at this point. Sure I guess it’s just a delusion of reprieve thinking stuff like this, but it’s all I have left

Attached: DC933432-4AE0-4B2D-9F9C-B671E7EA5DB4.png (312x265, 157K)

That's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if a performance piece in the 90's had that or a similar component in it. We just wouldn't immediately know about it at the time since not everyone was constantly connected to the internet talking about putting shit on their peanuts or making pudding with their own breast milk.

Not the best timeline, but video games are above and beyond what I had ever expected 23 years ago. Why the hell would I stop? I'll totally take some serious breaks if I have kids but, why would I stop? That's goddamn foolish.

People are teaching their kids to code and use computers the same way we used to learn our multiplication tables and you think this shit is going to stop, of all things? No you dumbass. Depends on a lot of things. Machines are going to take about 120 years to catch up with our machinery innovation. Worries me a lot that.

Machines are going to lack the inability to innovate for a long time and they're going to be very bad at it, very far into the future.

religion is just a way to control stupid people
you're worshipping a dead jew that may or may not have even existed, and if he did exist, so what
he clearly has no power over me or anyone or anything else

the honest truth is that human beings were probably a social experiment made by ayyy lmaos, but they'll never tell you that.

I enjoy Wheatbeers

Attached: 1549143293646.png (950x836, 305K)

Its basically Buddhism but with more of an action oriented philosophy rather than trying to detach yourself from reality to avoid suffering.

Fap. Read something. Go watch something and when things are good. SMOKE A BIG ASS DOINK and chill.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553998939140.jpg (640x590, 46K)

Christianity has worked pretty well for me and will make me feel purpose long after vidya goes away.

I need a name

>get tired of playing vidya
How jaded do you have to get for that to even happen

>the honest truth is that human beings were probably a social experiment made by ayyy lmaos

So... Prometheus?

>toys for adults
I'm assuming you were referring to the alcohol and not baby's first FPS shit

I practice playing guitar
vocaroo.com/i/s1ErCjter08X

*ability

no
No
NO
NO
NO
NONONO NONONO ANYTHING BUT THAT NO NO NO NO NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE

Attached: 1552621399019.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Comics and movies.

Not true, the entire show and manga is about dealing with loss and moving on. It helped me out when I was really depressed about my grandmother dying.

Attached: 1524937413970.png (1043x565, 490K)

You were born in a stagnating age. That sucks, huh? You were born JUST in time to see the collapse of everything good and pure in this world.

Just kill yourself. It's way easier than living.

VR hellscape where I live as a wandering vagrant helping lost souls find their way back home

Unironically K-On!

Attached: ui.gif (500x469, 810K)

then fuck off normie

Probably getting better at drawing so I can take commissions

Attached: 13670928061005.jpg (589x310, 24K)

>talk about life in general
imagine that.

Id never understand black pillers
Im a text book loser but have never felt depresed, fuck it has always been my motto
So fuck it I have shit to read, watch listen to, and play

I don’t discriminate between who I’d kill from here desu

Try to study a trade user, they make good money.

god i wish that wer

Not him But I did that sort of thing.
I got into anime and started with Elfen Lied and Angel beats I think.
I skipped right past all the lame slice of life, "cute girls doing cute things" bullshit nothing shows.

Never cared about Naruto or Bleach or One piece, I basically spoiled myself and only watched the best shows right away.

Now I can't find any good anime and when somebody recommends me a new seasonal show I can see that it's just boring low quality ecchi shit

The flight school was a joke. Make sure to give your parents some perks when you finish. Pilots who make it through their commercial rating have my complete respect regardless of how they got there. My FI was an obvious acception.

you need more red pills. i mean actual truthful red pills.

here's one for you

America is Israel's pawn and has been for decades. we're basically Israel 2.0. billions sent to Israel every year, and we call it "aid".

I dont think we'll ever reach this level of pretentious douchebaggery again.

It really hurts to know I was born at the cusp of when things started to go to shit, and they’ve only gotten worse.

>Make sure to give your parents some perks when you finish.
I'll told them many times that a business class or higher trip to Hawaii on their 50th anniversary with the airline I work for will be on the books

Attached: mvc2-morrigan.jpg (525x525, 39K)

>mate press
You people have the most fucking off-putting descriptions for everything

kill yourself for doing pic unrelated

Im not american but Im on every redpill you could imagine, I read it all, it just cant get to me and make me depressed because fuck it, Im myself and I have nothing to do with anything.
Im too busy enjoying art.
Be nice to people but also smart manly and assertive
Im a social failure and even I know that and how to look good in public if necessary, you people must have horrible fathers

Stop tainting the dude with your retarded beliefs

Mating press isn't new or from Yea Forums

Fuck, it feels so weird to see so many anons in the same boat as me

I think it might be my fault. I think God just fucking hates me, and he made the world suck just to inconvenience me.

I'm sorry.

Attached: hitler.jpg (309x431, 24K)

You're alright, user. Keep on keeping on. Don't let anyone break your stride.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI

shut up, kike.

How the fuck has OP not been banned for that butt pic yet?

Anyway, someone give me a good shota doujin to fap to.

I'm trying to work out if this is you saying booze is a toys for adults or that you can use bottles as dildos... This site has ruined me. Also
>Not saying there are toys for adults and posting horse or dragon dildos.

You guys seem lost. Relative oldfag here, perhaps not that much older than some of you, but I've lived a turbulent rocky life up to this point and have gained some insight on the matter. Unless some major event / stress is distracting you:

It's 100% a matter of quality > quantity. Don't let anyone trick you into thinking otherwise. Play less games, and appreciate the ones you do play more deeply. Spend real and honest time with a game. Master the mechanics of one area before moving on to another. It's fulfilling. If you're not "feeling it" - that says nothing about the game and it says nothing about you. It just means it wasn't the right time and if you come back to it, I guarantee it'll click. Don't force yourself to play something, or to do anything else for that matter. That may "work" but you'll live a hollow and unfulfilled life with your passions suppressed.This is why many reviewers are overly negative. The games they play aren't even ones they're interested in, instead they're shackled to follow a zeitgeist that may not even appeal to them.

Follow genuine interest first and foremost, and if you feel like you can't find something of genuine interest, then it's time to search. That doesn't mean desperation, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, and trying to fake that enjoyment. You've gotta really THINK about it, the answer might not even be vidya. Maybe all of a sudden /k/ stuff holds your attention. Maybe you grow an insatiable urge to go learn to draw. Or cook. Or make music. Or write. Perhaps you're suddenly inexplicably gripped by a new fetish. Maybe suddenly you wanna read a lot of books. Don't reject those urges, even if you want to on principle [I can't do that, it's not *me*!], because to do so is to deny something in your soul.

If you're well and truly bored of vidya, it just means your mind is hungry for a change. You need new stimulus. Give your subconscious what it wants or go insane.

Attached: pilot.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Can a lefty be redpilled?

I hate Israel but I still want that fat throbbing public option

If you include Elfen Lied and Angel Beats in your list of "the best shows", then you might want to step away from anime for awhile until your taste can recover from all that damage you've inflicted to it. I am really sorry that those were your first experiences with anime.

Attached: giphy.gif (387x248, 1.62M)

user, don’t worry. If god didn’t hate me as well, he wouldn’t have put me on this earth at this point in time.

You niggers are showing your age by saying things are stagnating. Things are better than ever, you just don't like it because you're no longer the target audience, or never were in the first place. This extends beyond video games too -- the age we live in is the best it's ever been and our convenience is becoming a crutch. We have disorders developed entirely around convenience and crimes developed entirely around them too.
I can order some nigger to buy me a McChicken and deliver it for me. That shit is fucking amazing and you guys are nuts for thinking it's a boring era. We have machines that coincide scents to whatever media we're consuming, we have everything conveniently streamed on massive monitors, and we skyrocketed in power and reached a ceiling in what we can do with games.
You're all just spoiled to hell.

i specifically said Toys for Adults because the quote was talking about children's toys

you cant say "Adult Toys" because those are sex tools

and yes, liquor is a specifically grown-ups only enforced recreational activity

Another American. Isn’t the public option pretty much standard in any first world nation? I don’t get why it’s seen as loony leftism here.

Some days i go climbing, i like this shit more each day i go. I like being outside and focusing my mind only in the rock and going up. Too bad i´m old and everything hurts.

Attached: home.jpg (2048x1536, 2.58M)

Bro that's the name of the position. What its for is self explanatory.

your parents put you here, and they probably put you here for the same reasons mine put me here: they just didn't give a shit

it's up to you to be the person who you want to be

Yea Forums is filled with burnouts, what do you expect. My life has turned around in the past four years but man I was in a dark, worried period in my early 20's and I imagine many share that feeling. Of course, my early 20's was the fucking housing market collapse so that probably didn't help.

you're either really young or you don't keep up with politics, or both

>born 91
>not allowed to have a childhood because parents were scared I'd get kidnapped or some shit due to national crime rates being as high as ever
>graduate high school 2009 directly into the worst job market in 80 years
>parents get tricked by one of those scam technical schools and saddled me with about $15000 of debt for a fucking A+ certificate which I could have gotten on my own for like $100
I never got to live

that's some very good advice.
maybe I will pursue that urge I had to do more artwork.

Attached: 1483756479876.png (188x245, 90K)

user, name a single movie that came out in the past ten years that was groundbreaking and influential.

You can't? Alright, let's try again. Name a single good song that came out in the past ten years that was groundbreaking an influential.

What's that? You can't do that either? How about video games? Books? Anything all?

t. boomer

you made america what it is today aka a jew infested shithole

>and yes, liquor is a specifically grown-ups only enforced recreational activity
I mean if you consider over 13 grown-up sure.

I've seen about a hundred shows since then.
I have edgelord taste though, nothing wrong with that.

I've taken a break for sure. I watched Goblin Slayer when it aired and haven't been interested in anime since

shut the fuck up DeaferNix

>reading the bible
good one

no.

You realize you contradicted yourself right?

The problem is I’m stuck. I’m stuck in debt due to my parents pressuring me into college, I can barely pay my bills and insurance, and I have no room to do anything I would ever enjoy, since I’m juggling 2 part time jobs to even have a roof over my head

>born during peak children's entertainment
>we're talking television, videogames, school programs, literally everything was child-focused
>complains he didn't have a childhood
>graduated high school into a job market you were never going to join because you're fucking BLESSED enough to go to college
>parents literally pay for your college

holy fuck please kill yourself

Attached: 1464042838343.png (499x338, 38K)

>Yea Forums is filled with burnouts
Yea Forums and the other super popular boards are filled with people who think burnout is cool.

Smartphones are intentionally warping our brains and twitter is spreading ridiculous opinions no one actually agrees with. Key innovations of the last 20 years have proven to be a net detriment to the majority of us. Don't tell me things are better than ever. Everyone's intuition says something isn't right. Some people are just skilled at ignoring their intuition.

Attached: 1526656651620.jpg (235x250, 13K)

I'm seeing a lot of anons that are complaining about "getting bored of vidya". Lemme tell you something, At least you can enjoy enjoy most vidya in the first place. I've never owned a decent computer that can run vidya that came out past 2010. I'm saving up for one as I type this out and I might be able to get one mid-April after painstakingly saving up since last year, I've had games on my Steam account for ~7 years but never got to enjoy them thanks to being poor and having a shit job. The morale of this is that you guys may have it bad but there's always someone worse off than you.

Attached: 1468338800742.jpg (221x225, 10K)

To elaborate on this further:

You faggots are too obsessed with "keeping up" and it makes you unhappy. How many of you guys play the latest and greatest release that has Yea Forumseddit up in arms with shitposting? And how many of you who play those games consistently, end up actually enjoying yourselves? How often do you log onto Yea Forums or even reddit daily to "stay in the loop", not noticing that the raw faggotry and outrage-culture make you miserable?

Slow the fuck down. This nigger is correct. We live in an age of convenience, and if you're without ambition, you can sink deeper and deeper into stagnancy. But if you have your own ambitions, and interests, the resource abundance we all live in can be utilized. I grew up in shortage, I learned this early on. It's important to insulate yourself and your own interests from the hysteria and misery of those around you.

Remember to work out and eat healthy my nigs. Chew up blackpills, spit out whitepills.

Attached: thumbs.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Retard. A single groundbreaking, influential movie released this decade?

You're not going to like what I tell you, user.
Mad Max: Fury Road
Hereditary
Bladerunner
Us

There, have four that you will surely say are all crap.

to go to thailand and colombia and bareback ladyboys till the stds take me out

Attached: 13513513535235.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

This. You can tell Yea Forums is getting older because you're starting to see a lot of the following sentiment
>Everything is shit nowadays. Kids are stupid. Things were better back in MY day...

Become Revolver Ocelot and end up either getting shot by police in a traffic stop or getting executed by spooks in Bolivia

Nigger what does it matter if a piece of media was groundbreaking or influential? Every day someone thinks the newest song released by a top 20 artist is genre-defining and soul-tuning. You just won't like them because they aren't made for you.

Heh you actually try? You actually have interests or hobbies or genuine likes? Cringe! Oh man that's so cringe! Ironic disattachment is all you need.

Gurren Lagann

There's nothing more hot blooded and dripping with a goku go get'em attitude than that.

i'll be honest with you
i feel sorry for you. genuine pity, but at the same time i'm glad that i dropped out of high school and never went to college for those exact reasons.

don't blame your parents for the debt though, blame the people who are really responsible: jews.

I was restricted to only 1 hour of video games per day and had basically no friends
my parents didn't pay for college
the college wasn't college it was an actual fucking scam

Literally nothing makes me happy anymore I just jerkoff to get a tiny bit of dopamine once every other day and play video games out of habit more than anything. I have to start working for real Monday but I am super unmotivated and will probably get fired fast because I don't remember a lot from my major also I'm an uglyass incel don't forget to like and subscribe.

>who think burnout is cool
Why the fuck would anyone consider that cool

>Vidya sucks now

>Subverse coming to steam

pick one

>implying I'll ever stop playing vidya
fuck this shitty ass earth

Yea Forums - /r9k/

Attached: 1529718977371.jpg (210x240, 7K)

you're probably a non white therefore nobody should be paying you any mind

God, those eyes do things to my dick, I dunno what it is but an exotic and super unique eye is just really attractive

some people actually think feeling like shit makes you look cool.

I don’t blame them, I blame myself for not standing up to them and saying no, I was too much of a limp dicked coward to do anything like that.

>mating press
>not P R O N E B O N E
Disgusting.

That does nothing to disprove his post. Everyone thinks there was something "groundbreaking" about their generation yet the old generation always looks down on it. I knew adults who balked at bands like Metallica and Sk8ter culture, but it was the best thing since sliced bread for 90s kids.

Personally I feel Mad Max and Inception were groundbreaking movies, but you'll just call them shit like your grandfather did before you to whatever movies you liked.

>tfw already tired of vidya but know nothing else and too old to start anything new

>Lacked affection growing up
>Bullied heavily and never did anything about it
>Endured countless abuse and atrocities
>Extended family was shit
>Never really pushed to any extracurricular activities or inspired by anything
>My only escape was vydia was taken away from me a lot when I fucked up in school
>All my friends abandoned me, usually for no reason, I was always a dependable friend to them
>Only my best friend had an excuse since he died at 30
>My childhood innocence and naiveness was brutally ripped away from me
>Don't wanna die, there's so much I wanna see
>To afraid to live and get hurt all over again

The human mind is a stupid dumb thing.

Attached: 55625709_1013128792211097_8602203844685856768_n.jpg (832x960, 142K)

Gurren Lagann is just an inferior version of Kill La Kill

Change my mind

10/10 post

git rich and play dumb to golddiggers

Attached: yamete demon.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'll never get tired
been replaying the same games for years
and could always pick up a esport time waster

samefag

user, I feel you, but pointing out that other people have it worse doesn't really do anything for most people unless they get a feeling of schadenfreude from someone hearing the other person's situation. Maybe I'm missing something about what causes people to point out that people have it worse whenever someone complains about their own situation.

Give me the full pic you dumb shota

Attached: 1540081572057.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

mad max was a remake of an already great movie you retard

My little pony: friendship is magic. That's a really good anime

That’s some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Feeling like shit and knowing you’re fucked in life is the opposite of cool, to think someone would consider my, or any of the anons lives in this thread cool boggles my mind

Attached: __kanna_kamui_magatsuchi_shouta_quetzalcoatl_and_tooru_kobayashi_san_chi_no_maidragon_drawn_by_nyant (831x1027, 1.08M)

don't listen to him. they don't think it's cool, they just see it as a way to get easy attention. what they're actaully doing though is manipulating others.

I actually don't play games anymore really
My passion is fixing old electronics including game consoles so I just collect shit

/v9k/, it’s an early April fools joke and the boards already merged without anyone knowing

>interested in learning guitar
>give up and lose interest
>interested in learning a new language
>interested in learning how to draw good to one day make my own comic book
EVERY GODDAMN TIME. This is especially bad since my interest in vidya is starting to fade away.

Attached: 1537981590137.jpg (750x855, 104K)

Yeah, they're all crap. Like, what do you want me to say? They AREN'T crap?

Look, they're all perfectly fine movies. But people aren't going to look back to the 2010s and think "Man, Hereditary sure did capture that era." They're just going to look at it for being yet another generic horror movie with a shocking twist.

You know what defines our generation? Star Wars: The Last Jedi. A shitty generic movie that exists solely as a way to sell more Star Wars merch. That's it. We're living in the era of commercials and plastic.

First of all, just because a song is CALLED genre-defining doesn't mean anything. I can think of plenty of songs that define the 90s and the 80s. You just can't say the same about the 2010s.

Second, it absolutely matters. It absolutely matters to me that art is slowly becoming a commercial product rather than something that's genuine and heartfelt. I want beauty to come back. I want everything to have its soul again.

>Everyone thinks there was something "groundbreaking" about their generation yet the old generation always looks down on it.

That's because there WAS something groundbreaking in their generation. We literally don't have anything genre-defining for the previous generation TO LOOK DOWN UPON. How fucking crazy is that? How utterly fucking baffling is that? We literally don't have anything for the boomers to look down upon. We're just a generation of ghosts idly drifting from day to day. We exist to consume. We are living sentient products.

Attached: 1550752460524.jpg (1721x2160, 842K)

Good boy

Attached: 1540078931940.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

KLK doesn't have robots.

People think huge fat tits = fat everywhere else too for whatever retarded reason

The original mad max movies were fucking trash bro.

Fury Road is only good because it had the special effects to actually back up a more ambitious world.

>a single movie that was groundbreaking and influential
I don't watch many movies at all but Spiderverse, Alita, Redline and Scott Pilgrim stick out as personal ones for me.
>Song
Depends on the genre. I listen to a of metal core and there have been a shit ton. Homesick by ADTR sticks out. Ice Nine Kill's newest albums stick out too.
>Video games
Dark Souls. Grand theft Auto and Skyrim were pretty influential regardless of your opinion on them too.
>Books
I don't read much outside of manga so I wouldn't know. Girls' Last Tour is fucking great though.
>Anything at all?
Breaking Bad was pretty influential.

Same as if I ever get someone pregnant

Attached: Pb.gif (144x182, 3K)

user, you're asking for GROUNDBREAKING, INFLUENTIAL movies. I'd suggest you watch Turbo Kid, as its neither of those things but quite fun. Same with the VVitch.

You're just a fucking contrarian, so who cares what you think? Yeah dude everything sucks, video games suck, movies suck, books suck - we're in the worst time of the world alive for everything. You're so right dude.

That makes more sense, but fuck. Using these kinda of situations to try to get attention is just shitty.

This thread seems a little depressing, allow me to share some of my pseudo wisdom.
Whenever you feel like you're getting tired, burned out or not really feeling it, try to do some physical activities.
Am not talking anything major just stand up more often, maybe even stand when you play games.
You should also try at least try to do some push-ups, trust me it will really help, it helped me a lot when i didn't wanna do anything.
You could also try to invest some time into a artistic hobby. Anything really would be fine, drawing, music or maybe even writing short stories.
You also masturbate less often, you don't have to stop but maybe limit yourself to twice a week maybe, That will really help.
If you decide to take up one of those many things i stated try to keep a schedule.
I play games at this time, i stop, i do push-ups at this time and then i get down to drawing or writing.
It will also help you have a nice sleep schedule but it's all up to you on that one. For the most obvious answer go outside and talk to some friends. You don't have to but maybe even a walk once in a while, breath some fresh air.
All in all you should turn out just fine.

Attached: 1551445119761.gif (1024x1024, 291K)

no, the shit you're putting on a pedestal is trash, just like every other remake that came out in the past 10 years.

>>Second, it absolutely matters. It absolutely matters to me that art is slowly becoming a commercial product rather than something that's genuine and heartfelt.
I doubt it, considering you just wrote off the last decade of film as entirely shit. You come across as incredibly out of touch.

You’re buying a mchicken though

yeah, that's what we need

angry incels in planes crashing into schools and churches

Sorry I don't have a pallet for feces like you do, user.

You're either some kid or you haven't consumed popular media at all, probably because they were popular and that scared you.

>This thread seems a little depressing
it's reflecting reality, and it's only going to get worse as the years go on, especially for white people

What was ground breaking in your generation, user? Name a few things then I'll name some things from this past decade that has greatly impacted the world.

I don't see it happening, even in shit years there's normally a handful of decent games and theres always the backlog to work on. Honestly I'm super thankful to live in a time with video games, I've tried to do some many different hobbies and nothing really matches playing a fun ass game.

I don't think I'll ever stop playing vidya. It's way too near and dear for me. My first memory was picking up a N64 with my mom and brother at KB Toys and playing Wave Race 64, then Super Mario 64. I bonded with my brother with smash. I met my friends in grade school with vidya, whom I'm still great friends with. Made college buddies with vidya. Vidya just makes me feel good in general.

But fuck I wish I had another hobby. As of late I find myself playing a lot of timesink games, and it's been a minute since a good single player came out. I wanted to learn japanese and html, but family shit dropped on me so hard that I don't have time to invest in anything heavy.

Attached: 1451356516808.jpg (462x410, 31K)

I hate this board. All you guys ever do is talk about how refreshing it is to quit videogames like it's some kind of drug. I have nothing else because I'm too socially inept to go normie.

Attached: ilifo6kvblw01.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Because it IS shitty.

came here to post this desu

>You know what defines our generation? Star Wars: The Last Jedi
user it's pretty universally agreed on that The Last Jedi isn't amazing as a film but it's a good enough popcorn flick.
Are you 16?
Do you think you're smart?
Does anything that's new and popular offend you?
Do you HAVE friends?

>ugh, you liked HEREDITARY? You must have shit taste; if you don't think the last decade of movies were nothing but garbage you're just a sheep
Dude, the best thing about people like you is that nothing I can say will ever be as bad as how negative you are inside your own head.

Attached: 1535762559305.gif (270x270, 878K)

GOOD
Mecha is retarded. only children think giant cartoon robots are cool. like a 10 year old slamming his action figures together.

Attached: 1510352813430.jpg (867x655, 202K)

I've hated this board for at least 7 years out of the 12 years I've been here.

Attached: 1407916694934.gif (244x133, 1.47M)

>Been running for years
>Gradually deteriorated in ability because of depression but still better than the average person
>Still constantly feel like shit no matter what

Attached: Yeah.png (241x234, 121K)

Look for spirituality, not religion.

lmao you gotta have a pair of balls to get your ass in the cockpit in the first place, The skies have no room nor patience for pitiful landcucks like you. Now be a good normie and sit in your cheap ass seat before I give you the United Special

Again, Hereditary is a perfectly fine movie. But don't pretend it changed the horror genre or anything.

you don't decide what goes into the history books though, the jews do, and it's just a big old coincidence that the director for that movie is also a jew

>get
keep playing anyway

Nostalgia.

Pretty much in the same boat with cross country

>Mecha is retarded

Attached: 1478983354404.png (198x235, 62K)

I'm planning on learning how to draw when I've got some time to really get into it. Don't really want to become a professional or anything, just as an extra hobby so I can become less of a jaded fuck about vidya and more of a jaded fuck about art. I know fuckall about it so far but I'm willing to put in the time.

Attached: IMG_0169.png (245x237, 38K)

exactly. road fury made bank on it, not because it's a good movie.

Dude, just go out. You don't even have to talk, just listen and show genuine interest. People will love you, and you'll quickly realize that the average normie is probably 20x more autistic and socially inept than you ever were.

It actually helped encourage studios to take more risks on horror projects (much like It Follows did before it) so I disagree with you.

I work in video production so excuse me, I actually know about the industry.

The best fast-food sandwich.

For a while I thought I was getting tired of playing vidya then I just realized I was tired of modern trends in vidya. So now I mainly stick to retro stuff (up to 6th gen). I honestly even find more enjoyment from shitty retro games than 10/10 GOTY hyped up modern ones.

Attached: 5645.jpg (1000x667, 148K)

that's because society is full of brainwashed sheep
so staying indoors would actually benefit him unless he has a strong will

Oh cool, so what movies took direct inspiration from Hereditary?

What?
What does that have to do with anything?
There's plenty of other films that would be chosen to define the generation if that was something you could effectively control regardless.
Are you a schizo?

I've thought about getting a membership at a pool or something. I like swimming more than other forms of exercise.

Us

Attached: 1523823097832.png (225x350, 137K)

You ever heard of Brevik?

>Mecha is retarded
take it back.

Attached: 1507314299461.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>schizo
sloppy work as always, jidf

Oh good, nigger propaganda. Lovely.

Suicide.

I still can't believe Peele is hosting the Twilight Zone now

Based Quetz poster.

Masturbate. Look at series on YouTube, currently Kitchen Nightmares US. Sleep.
This is all I do when I get tired of playing just waiting for the next release.

Anime, manga, light novels, and gunpla. I go through times where I don't feel like playing much vidya so I focus more on other hobbies. It's always better to already be enjoying other things than to overdo just one single hobby

What the hell do you mean by 'sloppy'? Do you know what a schizo is?

Annihilation was a pretty damn good movie but it bombed because the director refused to dumb it down after focus testing.

i know more than you think, kike
if you wanna do something about that feel free i'm always armed

I'm soon to be 27 and this fucking feeling doesn't get any better...Change that and get out of your comfort zone as quick as possible or you'll regret me (took me 6months to finally decide to quit my job, but now I'm scared of what comes after)

Annihilation was a fucking nightmare for me to get through. The characters are so fucking lame and ugly.

Personally I like Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop last two I watched besides Dragonball Super but I wouldn't entirely recommend that right now since its the epitome of "I expect nothing and I'm still disappointed" about every saga

Attached: 1540550151078.jpg (3380x3622, 2.68M)

Working for whom? Your entire working life is spent sucking off and taking hot loads from your superiors and clients for kudos. You spend your adult life being some rich bitch's tool unless you have the balls to make it in a successful business while screwing over and protecting your property from rival associates, partners, and companies.
If you're not using others, you're the pathetic fool that's being used

No wonder you're such a miserable burnout loser, dude.

I was initially really butthurt since the opening episode is Terror at 30000 Feet, but apparently that's the only remake and the rest are originals. I think he can do a good job with it but I'm just cautiously optimistic. Peele has a tendency to feel a need to overly explain details during the endings of his movies, and maybe a shorter format will help curb that.

Based user

Annihilation was damn good, and of course /tv wrote it off as feminazi propaganda. The producers were fucking retards who sabotaged their own product.

Attached: 1546164929345.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

user you're just confusing me at this point, honestly.

>feminazi propaganda
>literally the only character in the entire thing that isn't a fucking asshole is the husband

yeah yeah
go back to cutting foreskins shlomo

I'm already there. What really confuses me is the "mancave" where they make a space that has like, a shitload of cd's and carts for no fucking reason.

Aw naw, find somebody who likes comfort over some goofy shit like a footsteps in sand print and a living room you don't use but can show company. Or a real DINING ROOM instead of some dumbass piece that she can show off to her dinner guests or whatever.

Bitch, I was a private chef for ten years. You are getting some extremely immaculate food but you are NOT getting your wine served like some eunuch is serving your grapes at a roman bath house. This is not your home and I'm not from your faggot California or New York.

You pour your own wine and you get the food I give you. Don't like it? No dinner party for you. I hope you never come back. Fucking roasted pine nuts dumb motherfucker.

It's a Peele movie. It's nigger propaganda.

Also you work in the movie industry or whatever, right? I'm just saying, if they knew you were posting such a sexually objectified anime character on Yea Forums you'd be blacklisted from the industry. The whole thing is a rotten nepotist shithole made for leftists.

I just came into Yea Forums to ask some stuff about a few games and found this thread, is everyone on this board a pseudo-intellectual slog going through the blues

Attached: Abandon.gif (400x225, 892K)

I do all those things but I've been having a lot of trouble managing my time since I started working. I work swing shift so when I wake up in the morning all I can really think about is going to work in the afternoon, and when I come home I'm tired and tend to just veg out in front of my monitor passively watching Youtube or a Twitch stream.
I'm beginning to find I live for the weekends, and when the weekend comes it feels like it's never long enough. There's too many things I want to do and not enough time for them all, so I feel scattered and disorganized.

That's cool, I don't want to hang out at your trashy house anyways

If higher ups in the industry found out he was posting pics of an adult woman trying to rape a young boy they'd probably invite him to their young boy rape parties, user.

>It's a Peele movie. It's nigger propaganda.
Have you seen Us? Its pretty good. I would hope that regardless of what you thought about Get Out you could recognize the craft in Peele's cinematography but I get it, you're a burnout edgelord and its cool to hate everything.

Yo what's wrong with pine nuts

Humans don't have to be served, they serve themselves. If you want to be a pig, wait for your troth to be filled like the rest of them.

>pair of balls
Rather than money and sponsors?

worse, we're lost young men who like anime and video games and other passions

Attached: 1539367074957.png (450x288, 259K)

Somebody got cross with me on some dish about it. If it needed them, they'd be there.

>troth
You should look up what troth means. I'm pretty sure your retarded ass meant TROUGH

Gotta have a passion before you invest in it

Run while you can

Getting new janitors hasn't done shit.

I
am
not
interested
in
your
BLM
propaganda

I don't fucking care. After all the riots and murders, after the systematic hijacking of every single piece of entertainment, I just don't fucking care anymore. You people were slaves HUNDREDS of years ago. Get the fuck over it.

Didn't really plan on this being a three-part post but I'll give all you faggots one more word of wisdom.

"The desire for a feeling of importance is one of the chief distinguishing features between mankind and animals."

If you don't feel like what you're doing is important, then hell yeah you're gonna be listless and depressed. Do something that feels important to you, strive for something. I can't tell you what that will be, it has to come from your own heart. But you have to be sure that you're fulfilling that need to **be important** or you're in trouble. And yeah, it will stop you from enjoying vidya too. The whole world turns grey without a purpose. So make one for yourself.

The "red pill" is what people call it when they unveil hidden knowledge. The black pill is letting that knowledge ruin you, letting the negative aspects of something dictate its absolute value.

Burnout is the opposite of cool. Sincerity is zenithal. Nihilism is retardation. Life has intrinsic value. The blackpill is a lie.
Thank you for listening.

Attached: starplatinum.png (670x591, 1.05M)

Take a trip over to /pol/ and find out

Hey, I don't complain. You're the one that knows how to cook, not me.

Didn't some depressed incel steal a plane and crash it some months back? Dude was a total faggot.

>who like anime and video games
This whole thread is 90% people complaining about video games and discussing them like they're heroine

I came in this thread for anime titties and I got a bunch of faggots that should be in r9k

I don't even know what the movie is about and I know it's nigger propaganda. You can feel it oozing from every advert and related piece of media about the thing.

>>Take a trip over to /pol/
I've never cared about /pol/ and never will so no.

>tfw i was never molested as a child by a hot older woman
why even live bros

Attached: 1308729533769.jpg (396x384, 61K)

Skyking is a hero for all the wrong reasons

Attached: Q400 cockpit.jpg (1024x682, 441K)

Can you stop arguing with the retarded /r/the_donald refugees and post more Quetzal tits?

Because they’re man!

So why should anyone take you seriously about film when you're too triggered to watch a film with niggers in it? Get over yourselves, dudes.

Yeah this thread is a bunch of sad sacks for the most part, how embarrassing.

Attached: 1540077737541.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

There's literally nothing worthwhile for us to do. Unless you're in on the nepotist jews who control the science and entertainment industry, nothing is worth doing. There is LITERALLY nothing worth doing anymore.

If you think Us is propaganda you're already too damaged, user. No wonder you're miserable.

>Manga
>Gunpla
>6 hour dj/club sets, new music in general
>Tabletop games
>Fucking around with podcast ideas or music programs
>Writing smut/erp
There is so much to do out there.

Attached: 573ccec8ebaa93eca57e133348a776df.jpg (236x236, 11K)

I agree with Hereditary and US but not the other two.

Sure, I'm going to bed soon anyways. This thread isn't worth staying up for.

Attached: 1531179007611.jpg (800x1123, 231K)

i'll get over myself when you leave me and my people alone
stop trying to move into white neighborhoods
stop trying to fuck white women, and men
stop trying to involve your nigger self with the white man's business

only then will you get what you desire

Thanks user, I'll bust a nut or two in your honor

>Plan B
What a weird phrasing. Do you think everyone plays video games just because they don't know what else to do with themselves?

I already do a ton of other shit. Like:
>exercising
>traveling
>reading
>working towards my career
>saving towards getting a decent multi for my family (and hopefully future family) to live in
>dating

You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket in the first place. If all you do is play video games right now, you're setting yourself up for devastating failure down the line. You'll also forget how to properly enjoy video games over time. In fact, you've probably already forgotten. Video games aren't really something you should ever be doing during the daytime, for example — I bet you forgot about that, or maybe you never even knew in the first place. Same with watching movies, and you should understand that one more easily.

post /ss/

>Could you stop being off-topic and start being off-topic?

Isn't ANYBODY afraid of getting banned anymore?

Attached: 1488472146179.jpg (310x236, 49K)

>tfw can't decide on a hobby
i've been trying to draw for the last while but it's pretty depressing, was considering learning japanese so i could translate stuff

You are deliberately pretending to be naive and stupid. This is the same man who made a "horror" movie about white people stealing the souls of niggers and using their bodies as puppets. This is BLM propaganda. Plain and simple.

The problem isn't that there's a black guy in your movie. The problem is the message Peele is trying to send. It's actively increasing the mass paranoia-induced psychosis that most black people are currently afflicted with. It's increasing their rage towards cops and authority. It's making them violent towards white people more.

No niggers are trying to move into your inbred hovels, Cletus.

Attached: adachi is the killer.jpg (169x193, 14K)

but there are

>Video games aren't really something you should ever be doing during the daytime, for example — I bet you forgot about that
What kind of actual faggotry is this

I've been thinking about my future lately. I'm very frugal, so I be have a good savings despite my low paying job, and I have a flight bound for Japan in 2 months to live out my childhood fantasies. After that though I kinda think I want to learn how to make money. Like actual money so I can quit being a poor faggot and buy trips to Nippon whenever I want or anime shit and Vidya shit. Trouble is I can't learn to do that while enjoying the hobbies as much as I do, so I may take a break to figure shit out and maybe improve my diet a bit too...

Attached: aU1sndgj7o1.jpg (278x210, 18K)

On this shit board? Not really.

Attached: 1543571501384.png (1280x720, 568K)

I code, fap, watch something on jewtube or lurk Yea Forums or get my backup drive and scroll trough old stuff I liked.
Sometimes I feel this mixture of tiredness and anxiety when I just don't know what to do: nothing brings joy, nothing is interesting. I guess it's from dopamine overload. So I do something irl, you gotta remind your brain that life is fucking boring so it starts enjoying vidya again.
I noticed the feeling usually comes from midday until evening.

You should honestly go for it if you're really feeling it. Trust me it will be really good for you!

Well the way to manage things i feel, is to first just accept that fact that you have to goto work, i know that might sound strange but am trying my best here.
It's also fine you just wanna relax and watch twitch and youtube, you do you. If you wanna organize you weekends i think you should plan ahead y'know?
Like if you wanna do something this week, plan ahead and for next week and when it comes around you do whatever you wanted to do.
Of course like you said you wanna do so many things at once and there isn't any time, so that's why you make the time for those certain things! Don't stress about it to much theres plenty of time, at least that's what i believe!
Just pace yourself don't try to do everything at once.

Attached: 1542598890023.png (532x542, 238K)

thought you were going to bed, bitch
not tired yet?

I come here, go to twitter, watch youtube or go out to drink with my buddies if its evening time.

Attached: 1543650010055.jpg (475x437, 51K)

Its true, I tried to get my brother into lifting and it was just largely a lost cause because he couldn't do the correct form for shit like t-bar rows or deadlifts

This is nice. Easygoing and jazzy.
Music is a nice hobby.

See a therapist, you'll never get better on your own

therapists are a scam
just get some friends

I'll never have the need for a plan B cause my vidya time is severally limited as it is. So any vidya time is precious.

Fuck off getting better is for faggots

I legit feel sorry for you if that sounds strange to you.

Watching movies during the day feels fucking wrong, and for good reason. That's your brain telling you: "Look, dumbass, it's SUNNY out. People are OUTSIDE and DOING THINGS TOGETHER. So why are you sitting on your ass indoors?" That is, if you are even remotely properly socialized. At night, watching a movie starts to feel like a good and natural choice: it's the part of the day where people are going home, going back inside, wrapping up their day, winding down after a long day. It becomes appropriate to sit on your ass for multiple hours watching a movie. This exact same principle applies to video games.

You still don't get it

if you're so sure that entertainment, science and industry are puppeted by the jews then PROVE IT NIGGER DON'T JUST LAY DOWN

get out there and get the PROOF, see to it that this is exposed and tear it down, promote individualism and fight back, if you even find that it's true at all. If you think it's already a lost cause, if the party vans come for you when you research this [they won't] then you have the precious opportunity to go out fighting, die stylishly with a peaceful heart knowing you did your best to stop it. And short of killing or imprisoning, they couldn't stop you from changing things. Not if you really wanted to.

You have agency and latent power but refuse to use them. protoman was right, people won't stand for themselves, they just wait for someone else to come along and fix it all up for them

I'm going to be 100% honest with you - I am tired, but I am stubbornly trying to get this Sudowoodo to level 28 so it can learn Rock Slide,so I can breed it with an Onix so I can get an Onix with Rock Slide.

In short, I'll be going to bed when I beat this gym in Crystal. But that doesn't really mean I have an interest in posting more.

Attached: 1546165987639.jpg (887x1000, 198K)

Thanks. I'll try to take things one at a time, but it's hard. I always feel like I'm not making the most of my time.

That's not how breasts work but I'm not complaining.

Any anime recommendations for getting MORE depressed?
It's pretty comfy to feel like shit desu

How much is your income? How much are your savings? How much is making good money? How will you try that? Because your situation is similar to mine, but I always lack the ability to actually appreciate how good are my savings and so

Just post porn

This reads like pretty shitty bait desu

My gf is the ultimate weapon is a classic

Serious question: Why does Yea Forums take every fucking thing in life so fucking seriously? You guys always have to be drama queens about everything. Even the idea of not playing a video game to you is so dramatic that you have to have a "plan" for it.

It's not bait. Your parents obviously raised you terribly or not at all, and just let you sit on your ass all day long way longer than you should have. People have "movie nights" and "game nights" because nighttime is the appropriate time to do these things.

Yeah suck this dick

first place I saw this was on /gif/, now I can't watch it without hearing e1m1 and DOOM sounds lel.

>deleting that post
Nice to see a no life janny is lurking

Thanks for trying to provide some advice. I'll try to slow down and take it all one at a time. It does feel like there is just an endless rush of information and bullshit happening all around me, and oftentimes I'll just let it endlessly distract me. I know this is bad, but it feels like what everyone else is doing, too.

What I need, I think, and what a lot of people here need is to discipline themselves a little and regain the focus we had when we were younger, and without so many distractions.
And exercise and eating right always helps, of course. It's easy to say all this, of course, but I think it's something that needs to be repeated every now and again to remind you.

This video seems relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpHyLG-sc4g

>People have "movie nights" and "game nights" because nighttime is the appropriate time to do these things
Nigga where do you live, people play video games and watch movies in the morning all the time you pretentious fuck

Therapy is a meme. Find some people to talk to, improve your diet, start listening to classical music and start running. Your depression will vanish.

Yea Forums is full of reddit kiddies and underage newfags. Whether you're some oldfag or not, the amount of tweens going through puberty skyrocketed.
Last week i heard my niece doing dumb frog memes and it killed me a little bit so I changed her computer background to granny porn.

So instead of going for the rape gangs or big bad Muslims that everyone mentions, he goes for people who can't fight back? Fucking pussy lmaoo

>Find some people to talk to, improve your diet, start listening to classical music and start running. Your depression will vanish
Dumbest shit I've ever read desu

Because, again, everything fucking sucks. Most people don't like watching their hobbies shrivel away and die.

The one good thing about the internets is that you can do at least something without money or talent. Post a shitty youtube opinion, write a review about something you hate, make a webcomic or steamy fancfiction about Sonic. I just wish I wasn't such a lazy shit.

Hey brandy it’s me your lil niece fuck you you based boy Faggot I told mom and you’re fucked enjoy prison bitch :)

My point is that it's not a good way to live, at all. It's not how the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of healthy and sociable people live. People who live like that will pay for it, in fact, the abundance of depression and pessimism on the internet is basically proof of that.

You DO realize that you can be sent to jail for proving this kind of stuff, right? Every single time you call them out you will get deplatformed, your reputation will be ruined, you'll be thrown in jail for hate crimes, every single fucking thing you care about will be taken away in the blink of an eye.

Nice moderation we have, this fucking thread actually reached bump limit
I think mods think its better to let anons vent lest they become even more violent in their posting habits

Suicide
Vidya is the only reason why I haven't killed myself yet

This. I'm far too used to it to the point that I end up feeling very uncomfortable whenever something even remotely positive happens in my life. I enjoy wallowing in my own misery.

The only thing shriveling away and dying is you, because you've latched on to a single thing far too obsessively. If you were to ignore video games for a year straight, and then decided you wanted to play something, you'd be way more excited to play something new than you are right now.

God I’m so horny

I don't think you speak to very many healthy people user. I think you just view the world through your own rose-tinted glasses and look down on otherst hat live it different from you.

We should fuck.

/r9k/ get out.

What this guy said is true, I can just say I like Trump and my faggot boss will pull me over while the customer can say fuck trump freely>look at me I have no issues in life haha

Fuck you bitch learn to wipe your ass correctly or you'll get thrown off next time I see you take my computer chair.

Yeah. I feel like certain people just play vidya because they feel they have to.

R-really

kill yourself faggot, not everyone lives in a bubble like you

You’re arguing that this age is the greatest because we have better access to technology that can bring us fast food chicken sandwiches to our doorstep? So our ability to consume crap is more advanced and you think we’re at peak civilization?
A man walked on the fucking moon 50 years ago.
I think the issue is that western culture has stagnated. The biggest song in amerikastan was a simple beat with a talentless hack repeating “this is America” over and over. This was apparently some important social statement, except for the fact that it was predicated on a lie.
We’re spiritually bankrupt and told to keep on consuming, that being able to buy crap will make us happy.
But it doesn’t make us happy. We’re a purpose driven species being cast aside.
I don’t know what the future looks like, but hopefully things turn out ok.

Sorry butch didn’t see your shrimp ass name on it maybe next time you should actual hit the gym if you gonna throw shit punk ass nigga

I don't think it took very long at all for our new janitors to figure out that they don't actually have to delete anything that they don't wan to.

Attached: 1445431875877.gif (400x220, 3.38M)

test

>and look down on otherst hat live it different from you.
Nice projection. Go ahead and continue living in a way that makes NO fucking sense and that no one human and sociable encourages.

Did you just talk shit about my bubble.

Negative fag

Literally me. No place I want to work wants to hire me so I get dejected and work at a grocery store. Suicide soon honestly.

Yeah.

Attached: image.jpg (930x930, 74K)

>Did you just talk shit about my bubble.
Yeah Imma pop it like I pop your gf's cherry

H-how big is ur penis

>Keep living in a way that makes you happy
K, I will.

Attached: Zetsobu.webm (724x534, 221K)

We need to put ourselves first over our own technology. Or else we're going to be consumed by it. It's advancing far faster than we're capable of. I don't think it's going to matter. In the sense that climate change won't

Our being consumed by our own tech won't matter, the same way the change in the climate won't. The Chinese have had a 20-21st century industrial revolution that is absolutely going to ruin us as a species. It's something that was predicted but ignored. Since the small voices always are.

It's too late. Wish we could at least apologize to the future. Yet, we're not the ones that did it.

fuck man its hard to tell what's real but I get this way but to afraid of pain to do anything but the helium method but due to circumstances is unattainable for me. Fucking hell

How come despite being diagnosed with severe depression I don't even want to kill myself I just kinda want to go through the motions in pure apathy, actively try to make myself worse, and never leave home?

I don't know, you tell me.
I'm serious by the way, tell me since I never measured my pee pee before.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.34M)

>happy
Keep telling yourself that if you like. It's literally only hurting you.