What video game has the best love story?

What video game has the best love story?

Attached: DXxLS-0UMAAqBss.jpg (1200x1800, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut_cfzCD9ug
youtube.com/watch?v=1zszD_-xM2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ku8VhbxKpIo
youtube.com/watch?v=vFrjMq4aL-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone have the edit with chad lying on the sofa in the background?

BUMP

If you don’t lower your standards and settle, you’re going to die alone. This goes for both males and females.

>Girl decides she doesn't want to be with bland slouching guy who has bad hair
>Yea Forums has a problem with this
Why?

Probably the new one coming out from the Furi creators. It is designed to be played by couples. Psyched about this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut_cfzCD9ug

Otherwise I would say Final Fantasy IV

t. woman

Monopoly for PC

Girls don't like men that grovel and try to appease their ridiculous standards

>you’re going to die alone
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

>couples aren’t allowed to break up
Hmmmm

Well, as a human who has never played one of those fancy cinematic movie games, or any gay deep indie "thought provoking" games, i pick Nier Automato.

>muh standards meme
I decided years ago that I wanted a chocolate gf. I went to the gym relentlessly, went out to events and met people as much as possible, and in about 9 months I had found a black gf. In that time I ignored/turned down a good chunk of white chicks who showed interest, because that's not even close to what I wanted.

It's not about muh standards it's about knowing what you want and working towards it.

Attached: FuckuRai.jpg (343x343, 28K)

>GuaranteedReplies.jpg

Been a while since I've seen this one, let's see how many it triggers this time

I keep having to whip out this clip pretty often lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zszD_-xM2w

I LOVE /r9k/ THREADS XD

NOOOOOOOOO

STOP IT STOP I DON'T WANT TO PUT EFFORT INTO ANYTHING

A 10/10 SHY QT JAPANESE GF SHOULD JUST APPEAR AT MY DOOR AND TAKE CARE OF MY NEET ASS WHILE EXPECTING NOTHING IN RETURN

Attached: Crying Wojak.jpg (633x905, 103K)

Lunar Silver Star Story

>tfw schizoid
I know I'm dying alone, but having to care about someone who might just randomly backstab me certainly sounds worse than lone death.

Attached: tfw no feel.png (633x758, 32K)

>/r9k/
Excuse me?

>asian
>cute

Attached: 1526962190440.gif (250x250, 993K)

Attached: chad dont need to try.jpg (1200x1800, 139K)

>title quote
what
sounds like he's describing the opposite

if you took all the nice guys in the world, and you took all the nice girls in the world, you'd have an anime club

This.

fuck yes, I was looking everywhere for this

thanks

protip: if you need to try to convince a girl to be with you then it's a lost cause.

Weww lad
>best love story
Thats not Lufia 2

>It is designed to be played by couples.
>from the Furi creators
The people who can beat Furi mode don't have a fucking girlfriend. You have betrayed us you fucks!

Attached: GDI.png (484x456, 204K)

Do visual novels count?
If so, Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel

I LIKE TIGHT CUNTS

Because the girl dresses like shes 50, has ugly stuff hair and slouches even more than him. She also has no TnA. Who does she think she is?

I’m not saying don’t have standards at all, I’m saying don’t be the fucker in OP’s pic and expect someone to be literally perfect 100% of the time.

>almost 40
>slightly balding
>borderline obese
>have been unemployed for the vast majority of the last 6 years and never made more than 45k
>gynecomastia
>lifelong anxiety, depression, and weird thoughts
>executive function disorder and/or ADD
>drug addict several times in life
>don't get enough sleep
>bad back

My girlfriend is a 5'10 director in a corporation before 30 who makes 80k, goes to the gym 5 days a week and has a super tight body, has 32C breasts with 23 inch waist and 42 inch hips, and generally gives me a blowjob if i ask.

Let me ask you: Is there anything about you?

Does anything matter to you? Do you take a stand on certain issues, such that you'd die over them? Do you love to do anything? Do you have or at least did you have a passion? Are you morally good? Do you help people, animals in need, etc? Do you have a dream? Do you feel that one day, at least in one way or to one person, you can change the world?

Is there anything about you? Not just anything to love, but anything at all?

Attached: 1355317540649.gif (476x268, 1.88M)

Not true for females

>lower your standards
I don't have standards, I just don't believe I deserve love

It has been twenty-two years I am so fucking lonely

Attached: 1527098721931.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Soul Sacrifice.
>tfw "I felt at ease when I felt your touch."

Side note, has the best bromance too.

Attached: IkaMusumeS2-SanaeCry.gif (200x200, 42K)

>22 years
good luck bro
I have 8 months to wizardhood

Good. - Cpt. Price, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Based

>Loser herbivore "man" who expects to be successful just for making an attempt
>Bland Marxism-indoctrinated female using roundabout excuses so she doesn't have to feel bad about not being attracted to an absolute milquetoast
>Both wasting their time on a non-issue, pretending their lives have real drama and challenge instead of doing something like honing a skill or helping people

>2019
>dealing with women
All my male romantic partners have been far more tolerable than female ones. I'm still good friends with all my ex-boyfriends, while my ex-girlfriends refuse to talk to me.

Enjoy the solitude. Sex is good but having a gf is annoying. You never get time to yourself. Fuck being around people constantly I like the peace and quiet.

Nigger lover

The years just fly by user, it won't be along until I join you in our fate

Attached: 1498859075294.jpg (1920x1200, 826K)

>Let me ask you: Is there anything about you
I've been struggling with this question for a could of months now. Dropped out of college because I decided that program wasn't for me, and it's just been a complete lack of direction ever since.

Attached: Doomer.png (820x688, 142K)

fag lmao

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

>this kills the women

Attached: 1553972828875.webm (960x586, 2.86M)

"Settle" is something either:
Unhappy people say to other unhappy people so they can feel more comfortable with the fact that they settled knowing others are suffering too
Conceited/"desirable" people tell uglier people thinking they're solving a worldly problem like world hunger one incel at a time

Delivered.

Attached: CHADUS MAXIMUS.jpg (800x1200, 283K)

>Is there anything about you? Not just anything to love, but anything at all?

Attached: 1495272997448.jpg (720x529, 20K)

>fat asses
>exotic. Admittedly I kinda wanted it because I get to have a "unique" GF
>feisty as fuck. I love a chick that I can bantz and argue with

Why haven't you taken the blackpill?

You mean the unedited version.

>faggotry
I rather be an obese, pathetic, beta, uneducated, unemployed, unlikeable permavirgin that both men and women alike choose not to pity but instead choose to ridicule due to being such a loser than be a faggot.

i'd rather be a fag than a kissless virgin

a lot of it is blind luck really

>implying Chad wouldn't walk out on her right there and take his new bro to the gym

Reminder that it's easy as fuck to keep yourself afloat in this life. Don't let money scare you into not chasing your dreams
>I can't take that trip/chase my dream career. I need to save money fo-
Fuck that go do it. Money is temporary and there will ALWAYS be more to make

because slav so I might as well be a weeb, aint seeing anything than gopnik sluts anyway

>Does anything matter to you? Do you take a stand on certain issues, such that you'd die over them? Do you love to do anything? Do you have or at least did you have a passion? Are you morally good? Do you help people, animals in need, etc? Do you have a dream? Do you feel that one day, at least in one way or to one person, you can change the world?
>Is there anything about you? Not just anything to love, but anything at all?
The answer to all of these is no, or only because I force myself to.

Ahhhh the classic "compromise is for those beneath me" woman.

life is nothing but a series of dice rolls. there is no free will, there is no decision making. you could die at any time to a freak accident. you could miss the love of your life at any moment or you could miss this chance encouter by a few seconds. you have no control over anything, life is nothing but an experience on rails.

How tall are you?

based

Eh, ff4 had one of the best relationships, but mostly because it was already established before the game even starts and withstood all the way to the end.

>28, never had a job, gf, don't know how to drive, no friends except for online and I only got those recently
>currently getting autismbux for anxiety and depression

Attached: 1551739722863.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Because he's scared he'll ruin his 25% white ancestry.

Because she’s as fucking bland as him and he’s genuinely interested in her, while she probably wants a chad/jamal soley for their cock

>lying on the internet

Post her tits virgin

You don't have to lower your standards, you have to up your game. As long as you keep thinking anyone owes you shit you'll stay miserable and devoid of human contact.

Are you part of the 27%, Yea Forums?

Attached: zU64rZB[1].png (1128x858, 198K)

No, I'm pretty much dead inside.

lol fucking incel thread

Not that user, but I what do I look for? Do I look for hobbies and interests, do I just want a friend I can fuck? Do I just go for appearance and a personality I can deal with? Do I look for something else?

Whoever drew this either has never been in a relationship before or is extremely naive.
Things arent always going to perfect, and when times get hard, you get through them by trying. You try because the relationship is worth trying for. Fucking Disney princess.

>chocolate gf
Your standarts were already low.

>Stay inside for 10 years
>wow why am I scared of the outside world
First things first: Get your license. It's so goddamn easy, and you don't need a car to do it. Once your driving practice sessions start you'll be on a routine. Then get a job.
>b-but that's scary and I'm lazy
Tough it out. It's always the worst in the first few weeks. Then you use your money to buy a used car. You can get a good one for 5k easily. Not too hard to achieve.
Then just keep working and social skills will naturally come to you. And eventually you can try working out. Even just once a week.

>Dropped out of college because I decided that program wasn't for me, and it's just been a complete lack of direction ever since.

Guy you responded to here. Don't do this.

Just do something. It doesn't matter if it's "not for you". You are setting yourself up for years wandering around purposelessly, and you will look back on those years with disdain and hatred.

Just *do* *something*. It doesn't matter what it is. Tech school. Trade program. Anything. Do something.

just under 5'9. I have a pretty decent penis, girthy but not long, and generally good muscle mass. I am pretty decent looking I think. There is nothing special about me except perhaps pretty blue eyes.

Yeah, it felt really weird at the time seeing an element of love in a game like that. I dunno why it isn't written more ot be a preexisting thing.

this. being a manlet is suffering

>is there anything about you?
My entire personality is completely fabricated and I mask any kind of genuine emotion I feel with jokes and ironic catchphrases. I literally don’t know what I truly think about things anymore and I’m probably gonna deny that I ever even acknowledged this about myself tomorrow.

Attached: Chiaki finger spin.gif (400x398, 552K)

>at least six anons believing this
If nothing else, the measurements give it away as a joke at best.
Is this a pasta I don't recognize?

Do you even have to ask?

Attached: 1499726314616.jpg (1000x1480, 411K)

>you don't need a car to do it.
Do you not need to do at least 100 hours of driving in your country?

>tfw when a virgin over 30 years old

Attached: 09834092384.gif (500x343, 212K)

>le ironic weeb

>My entire personality is completely fabricated and I mask any kind of genuine emotion I feel with jokes and ironic catchphrases
I don't know why all millennials are like this.
It's as if they are afraid of being genuine and sincere.

>tfw a girl likes you

Attached: 1377114437694.jpg (569x510, 45K)

I don't know this feel, normalfag

>28, never had a job, gf, don't know how to drive, no friends
Are you me?
>except for online and I only got those recently
>currently getting autismbux for anxiety and depression
Oh nevermind, I would literally get kicked out of my house if leeched form the state

tale as old as time bros....

Attached: haha.jpg (640x960, 146K)

Not sure. There's a lot of shit you can skip just by taking a class. And the driving practice is some pajeet in his own student driver car so you don't need to drive your own to learn

>girl likes me
>it's my emo cousin

I mean, I still fucked her brains out for a few years, but the fact that the only person who liked was in my family stings.

Attached: 1535081184928.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

6'7, why?

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

Replace the first guy with Boogie.

Guilty Gear. It blossoms naturally over the course of several games, matures both characters in interesting ways, drives the plot in a new direction, is adorable and wholesome, and btfos many groups of shippers (plus Jam)

Attached: _20181005_181157.jpg (1230x395, 104K)

>If you don’t lower your standards and settle
and if you do you will end up like millions of married partners who wish they were dead until the day they actually die

Because they're scared that their honesty will come to bite them in the ass in the future, and cost them a job, friends, etc. We live in a time where a single out of context statement can derail your life.

>A girl take one look at you and immediately hate you on the spot.

Attached: When girl look at you.jpg (634x845, 331K)

>What if I turned again?
>I would save you everytime.

SoulSac was a fucking treasure.

>My entire personality is completely fabricated
No it's not. This is a common way to feel. It's like when adolescents get nervous that they might be gay and wonder if they are. It's part of the process of learning your own identity, to feel you don't have one

EVERYONE'S personality is made up of pieces and parts of other peoples' personality, if that's how you feel.

>and I mask any kind of genuine emotion I feel with jokes and ironic catchphrases.
That's just lack of self confidence and you can get over that friendo.

>I literally don’t know what I truly think about things anymore
Then go do something. Go out and interact with the world in some way, so that the ideas of things that matter to you start coming into your mind. You probably use digital devices too much.

I want you to do this: Go just one day, one entire day, without checking your phone, computer, vita or whatever, any electronic device whatsoever.

My girlfriend has made out with too many games before me, how do I deal with this feel

Marry her, bro. It's your only chance for happiness.

That doesn't make sense, even ironic statements can do that.

>I would literally get kicked out of my house if leeched form the state
why.
Your parents are fine with you leeching off them as long as you don't seek help?

Was she cute? Why'd she do it to begin with?

Play more vidya.

the cuck has to be an everyman

Attached: 1528663369668.jpg (700x2098, 298K)

>Girl likes you
>Your first response is "Why?"

Attached: 1523721625067.jpg (464x404, 106K)

Proud of you user. You and your conqueror's genes. What kind of chocolate? I had a somali girl for 3 years. The big black lips are incredible on your dick. Not even similar to a white bj

Why did she leave you, Yea Forums?:

>Ex left me back in December
>When I called her out on having Tinder on her phone, she made me feel like the bad guy and only said sorry that I feel hurt, not for having it on her phone
>Found out she had sexy photos on her phone a week later and that she never sent them to me
>Mention that I felt unappreciated and unloved a while after this happened
>Leaves me and says that she was never invested in our relationship/never saw it as a serious thing (despite saying otherwise)
>Immediately starts pursuing the Chad at her gym

This is why I have trust issues

Attached: angry doge.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Out of curiosity, what happens if you called someone out on passive aggressive behavior like this?
>Do you got a problem?
>Could you knock that shit off, stop acting like a brat.
>etc

What game is this??q

youtube.com/watch?v=ku8VhbxKpIo

Ya, I absolutely love myself. I was a late bloomer but man do I adore who I've become.

I wish this shit had actually happened to me. Every woman I have ever approached romantically has been completely taken by surprise by my intentions. It's like they never even considered me as a potential partner at any point of our interactions. It's like they didn't even see me as a man.

>>Could you knock that shit off, stop acting like a brat.

It sounds like your idea of interacting with people is from anime or jrpgs.

When someone does things like this, it means they don't like you. Go interact with someone else.

Good on you user

Usually it makes them drop all pretenses.

She still likes me, I know her very well, and I like her too, but we can't just tell our family "hey, we are cousins and we are banging".

She's pretty cute, yes, found this pic a few days ago of this girl and she looks pretty much like her, except with all black hair and a bit pointier chin.
And I don't know, we spent a lot of time together when we were kids. Both my parents used to work, so my mother would drop me at my aunt's to take care of me.
I guess the fact that we were horny 14 year olds with no couple who got along fine did most of the work.

Attached: 1522595918901.jpg (480x360, 49K)

They shout rape.

Immagine you meet a girl, you like her, but she doesnt like you, and you realize it's because you're actually a shit person.
so you try to improve yourself, not for her, but because thanks to her you realize what you were doing wrong.
slowly, you become a better person, and causally meeting her again, maybe years later, now she likes you, and you still like her.
you get together, months pass, but one time you see something on the tv/read something online/whatever happens that makes you mad, and for a minute, an hour, a day, you go ape shit and become that shit person you once were once again.
just for a short period of time, one day.
she gets mad, and leaves you.
next day, OP's comic happen.
with that line, she's unknowingly telling you that you trying to become a better person in all those years is something you shouldnt have done, that people are either good and right from the get go without ever making mistakes, or they're not good, and should not try to better themselves.

this comic sucks, not because the point it tries to deliver is wrong, it's not wrong, it sucks because as it is presented, it takes one line out of context, and by doing so it applies to any context the reader may immagine.
as it is presented, it fails to deliver the point it tried to make, and ultimately fails at being right.
as it is, it's utterly wrong and should never be taken as a positive message.
out of context, she's the unforgiving bitch and he's the actual good guy who improved himself for himself but did one mistake, once

>teacher says to get in groups
>I don't have anyone
>she puts me with the group of girls
>they collectively whine

Attached: 1414396940132.jpg (400x267, 23K)

A few years? Why did you stop?

>he cute

all you normalfags wanting girlfriends, you make me sick

Do you two ever still talk about it, or is something you two awkwardly ignore, or just brush it off as "we were crazy teens, at least nothing life changing came of it." ?

>you end up doing all of the work while they're busy gossiping with each other

Attached: Screams Internally.jpg (540x522, 37K)

Gitaroo Man
Shadow Hearts
Transistor

In high school a girl had a reaction like this when I walked up to a group of my friends, who she was speaking with for the first time. I just said "what's your fucking problem" and she acted embarrassed and apologized. I said it would be alright if she made it up to me with a date, we saw a movie and I got my first blowjob in the theatre (no one else was there).

She ended up leaving me and got with my friend, he asked if it was alright and I told him it was whatever but warned him about how fast she gave me a blowjob. He high fives me, I was really confused at the time but alright whatever dude. Next day he tells me she gave him one too, and he ghosts her after.

She soon had the child of a third friend in our group, I went to college soon after that and haven't heard from any of them since.

So basically this exact chain of events will always occur.

>do the exact opposite as you say
>get a hot virgin gf who loves me for who i am
suck my big dick lmao

That bitch is cold as ice.

It really is sad seeing all of these people throw away their lives because their hairline isn't perfect or they've got a weak chin.

Most of the times I saw her was when I dropped by her home when my parents left me there, since I was young. As I grew up, I didn't go to her home anymore and we didn't see each other as much.

No, in fact everytime we see each other she makes playful but subtle references to it.

Based as fuck, preach it brother

If not bullshit, congrats user. You knocked the tsundere into submission.

I think this is about cockblocking cunts.
Twin tails cunt is always following Erika-chan, protag cant tell her to fuck off without causing trouble.

I think it's because they're all terrified of liking/doing the wrong thing and being cringe, so to be safe they treat everything as if it's cringe, and tell themselves it doesn't count if they're doing it ironically.

>The next assignment is an oral presentation in pairs.

Attached: 1546156353217.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Reminder

Attached: DyuFIj-V4AApN0X.jpg (1290x1288, 129K)

>out of context, she's the unforgiving bitch and he's the actual good guy who improved himself for himself but did one mistake, once

Nah, it's a story about a beta guy who tries to be "better" just to get her attention, but deep inside he knows it is only a mask.

Even if the girl said yes to his advances, after some time, he would end up returning to his old apatetic, uncharismatic, hypocritical, unreliable, superficial self. Any girl would be unhappy with a guy like that.

Why care?
Look at this pic, 10 years ago shit like this was normal, now we laugh at it.
Why not have memories that you can laugh at instead of just remembering yourself being a sarcastic quip spouter?
Really hope this fear of being honest ends soon, it's as if everyone tries mimicking Tony Stark from those Marvel movies.

Attached: 1536278568026.jpg (506x1450, 257K)

What’s her shoe size?

My goal in life is to be forgotten.

easier said than done if it's someone you're forced to be around on a frequent basis. like a co-worker, or a housemate, or a housemate's bitchy girlfriend who sighs in disgust every time she passes you until one day she straight up slams a door in your face and her boyfriend has to apologize for her because she refuses to do it herself.

>end up getting a zero because no one wanted to do it

Attached: 1511131975682.gif (700x827, 510K)

I believe that there being a 50:50 male to female ratio is actually a conspiracy. It's actually 80:20.

You can become less pathetic, obese, beta, uneducated, unemployed and unlikeable, but coping like you do right now will not help you stop being any of that.

>implying anyone wants thirsty beta orbiters

>you shouldn't have to put effort toward maintaining love in a relationship
biggest fucking meme ever spread
it's just a convenient excuse to break away from a stable relationship because your stupid monkey brain hasn't updated its OS in millennia
those marriages that last for +0 years just don't happen naturally. they make it work

Attached: 1550596917583.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>I get more pussy than you
Why do women always use this?

Attached: 1533614567083.jpg (1355x1016, 175K)

I have zero standards and I'm still a kissless 23yo virgin, I'm going to die alone and that's unironically a le good thing

Attached: 1552625982502.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Real talk how do I meet women if work doesn't bring anyone in and I'm not in school. All my hobbies are indoors unless I start trying to pick up chicks at concerts.

Attached: 1552436662153.png (640x632, 568K)

True story. The fact is 99% of women are completely submissive when you show confidence. I figured this out early on and have had great success with women since then. Most sense of attractiveness for women is really just perceived confidence. Don't ask questions, tell them how it is.

Example, I stopped asking "where do you want to meet," or "when's a good time for you?" Now I just say, "we're meeting at x at y. alright with you?"

Another trick is making them think they came up with an idea and that you're agreeing to it. "you mentioned the amusement park. Let's go next Friday" - shit works every time.

Enjoy.

>that story
that's my point, that context is not given, so the reader can imagine whatever context they like(like i did in my example in my post).
With your context, she's saying the right thing.
With my context, she's the bitch.
So how can the comic deliver it's point if, without a given context, the reader can make it up and ultimately change the point the comic is trying to make?
Im not arguing that my story is the right one, im arguing that a comic that doesnt give context is a shit comic because it will ultimately fail at deliver its point, for the reasons i explained.

huge. I have size 12 feet and her feet are almost as big as mine. I like to rub her feet on the couch while she plays video games or we watch movies. One time I told her she had Peggy Hill feet.

in this scenario just ask the person what problem they have with you. you put the negative interaction on them, you don't lead with the negative interaction.

Attached: 230.webm (352x480, 1.46M)

This.

Attached: 2CBEA5EF-AA08-48A5-BE6C-D2B2A10A89AC.jpg (604x403, 50K)

everyone dies alone. You can be surrounded by loved ones on your deathbed, but that doesn't change shit. You're returning to the void all by your lonesome.

based

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You'll probably die alone anyway. Relationships are becoming increasingly unstable for everyone, but especially unattractive people. Your looksmatch will probably get swooped up by someone 2 points above you both who will then leave her.

Holy mother of sneed.

Attached: 1540052085585.jpg (594x590, 64K)

What is it? Not clicking it.

I ain't clicking that shit my guy

b-bros I’m too scared to open..

WAIT NO I JUST SAW THE MASS REPLIES

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

Attached: 1538631891717.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

MODS

>Unwilling partner doesn't show up on the day and you have to present alone.

Attached: 1441831496519 (18).gif (500x532, 904K)

>didn't get a boner

I'm safe

I'm probably going to die in squalor before my student loads are paid off, but I still think this is a good message to put out there. I'm a fringe case.

me irl

I'm not sure what that means.
Is she saying that she's lesbian, or that she gets more pussy, as in that she fingers herself?

FUCK

FUCK

GUYS I CLICKED IT NOT THINKING

AM I GONNA GO TO JAIL FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

MODS

based

hey cunnyseur
I see the fbi haven't caught you yet you pedo fuck

A VAN JUST PULLED UP WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

Attached: 1513968592633.png (458x485, 312K)

CP

>Another trick is making them think they came up with an idea and that you're agreeing to it. "you mentioned the amusement park. Let's go next Friday" - shit works every time.
That's something that I don't think I could do, mostly because I wouldn't believe people would fall for it. I tend to remember stuff like that, so trying to imagine that would work on others strikes me as foreign. People can't be that easy to pull, right?

The fact that men make things like this and women don't could mean several hundreds of different things, all of which make me feel pretty smug.

Attached: 1539234786908.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Just report and move on, you're not going to get on any list if you don't save it.

No you aren't, retard.
Remember Thad?
He had entire GB of CP downloaded, he only got caught because he was literally making one post after another in Facebook about how he jacked it to kids and how hot they where, and even then the police only asked him to delete his shit.

He only went to jail because he made a backup of the CP and after the police checked that he had deleted all of his porn, he posted on Twitter that he made a backup of the porn.

working out to date a nigger is like raising money to live in a cardboard box

Literal Child porn. Thank the mods for actually doing their jobs for once.

you can't force people to like you user.

Why do they put spoilers on it? Wouldn't that make more people shit themselves in fear over getting v&?

I bet the incel is a pedo with yellow fever.

Attached: 1554008702913.jpg (2048x3224, 1.14M)

I ain’t clickin that shit nigga

Attached: Baby grinch.jpg (625x625, 58K)

>Example, I stopped asking "where do you want to meet," or "when's a good time for you?" Now I just say, "we're meeting at x at y. alright with you?"
> "we're meeting at x at y. alright with you?"
I used to say stuff like that, now girls reply "what's with that patriarchy? you think you get to decide just because you're a man? pathetic"
>"you mentioned the amusement park. Let's go next Friday" - shit works every time.
never worked for me, either they went "i never mentioned the park" even when they did, or more directly "uh...no?"

confidence doesnt work if you're ugly

>Somali
Go on.

>The right one doesn't have to try
catchphrase of slutty, doomed-to-die-alone "serial monogamous" wine aunts everywhere

It's not about liking me. I just don't like passive aggressive games.

dying alone is preferable to bailing out a whore
if I bail out a whore for the sake of my own comfort, then I am screwing over all men and thus society itself

Got cheated on senpai
>my gfs cousin dies
>overdose. She’s really sad, be really supportive
>notice she’s acting distant
>start to get suspicious
>funeral happens. She doesn’t wanna be around me
>think that it’s grief or she’s just really depressed/doesnt want me to see her like that
>turns out she fucked her cousins best friend. I drove this guy to the funeral too
>trashed our apartment, bleached all her clothes.
>she gets into a relationship with the new guy
>he turns her into a heroin addict
>she keeps begging me for money.
>end up turning her whole family against her and ruining her life.
>gonna be evicted soon

And the kicker? Now I’m fucking a much younger girl with big sexy thighs, a juicy ass, and fat double D titties

Women ain’t shit user

>girl says she likes you
>your first instinct tells you this is a trick of some kind, a lie

I literally do not care. The blackpill is the one true path

Silent Hill 2 is the one that comes first in my mind.

>Why do they put spoilers on it? Wouldn't that make more people shit themselves in fear over getting v&?
That's literally the point, you newfag. They want to trick you into clicking something extremely illegal and panic at the possibility of getting Vanned. Most people know already that the Police aren't going to put you on a list for accidentally clicking something naughty, much less pay you a visit in-person. Close it, report it, and move on.

We need to bring doubles back, they were the best things to deal with off-topic threads.

Attached: stop ness.jpg (915x915, 85K)

>it's only slightly harder for neet girl to find a guy
>it's literally impossible for neet guy to find a girl
I'm getting really triggered when feminists talk about oppression and gender equality when being a woman in the western side is basically easy mode.

based, i swear roasties have no morality nowadays

>all that effort just to fuck a gorilla

Attached: 1553386312860.png (228x260, 138K)

Lol, this was my first double date. Girl got one look at me and noped the fuck out. We all still went to notorious Ice Cube vehicle Anaconda. That bitch was a hoodrat tho, so meh.

>this is what male incels actually believe

Sit next to cute girl in class. Talk before and after class, become friendly. One day I'm walking down the hall and she's right in front of me and waves "Hey~~!" I lwalk past her not even turning because it doesn't register in my mind that she is waving at me until five minutes later. She starts sitting somewhere else. Never speak to her again for the rest of the semester.
My brain is probably not right bros. Why did i think she wasn't waving at me? She was literally like two feet in front of me and I didn't even make eye contact.

Actual NEET girls don't have friends or social media.
There's a difference between neets and sociall awkward people.

Thing is, it's easy to find NEET dudes because Yea Forums is crawling with them.
Girls have no such place, so it's almost as if they don't exist.

i didn't tell him to break up with his house nigger, just that he wasted his time preparing.

>Get involved with a girl
>Start dating her
>Really like her
>Find out she has sexual anxiety
This is what an incel actually is.

I've done similar shit before amigo, that was her showing interest and you didn't reciprocate it so she probably figured you disliked her rather than u just being on autopilot, aren't girls fun :))

shit like cp/gore been happening forever, but this past couple weeks, i've seen more threads derailed by it than i have in a loong time.

Attached: rollin.jpg (247x247, 12K)

Oh come off it, if some neet girl walked in and say she'd date the first neet man who managed to find her, you'd have anons in here that'd move heaven and earth to find her.

I'm genuinely curious about how kids end up doing that stuff. Are they encouraged by an abuser? Just mimicking behavior they see on the internet? It makes me sad :(

>he thinks a girl speaking to him means she wants his cock
Wanna know how I know you’re a virgin?

Yeah, and? Sexual anxiety doesn't mean she can't have sex, just that she has hang-ups about sex. You're not being a good boyfriend if you don't help her work through her issues.

they're all over tumblr, twitter, crystal whatever it was, any other online community that isn't Yea Forums. of course they exist, but they're exceedingly fat, ugly, or severely mentally ill and not the BPD way that makes them put out, so they may as well not exist in the eyes of men, which is why they're female NEETs in the first place.

>sexual anxiety
Please explain to a low IQ male what this is.

>He high fives me, I was really confused at the time
based lads

she's "bisexual" like any rebellious teenage girl

I know a couple of neet girls. One is a christ-banger tho.

>every guy who doesn't have gf or dislikes most women is incel now
Remind me of these retards who call you weeb if you play some japanese games.
They don't. But they can have bf everytime they want unless they are really landwhales. Having no job, no friends and no skills is not really that problem for women who look for relationship.

That's fine. My standards are high for a reason.

>had this happen to me multiple times throughout my childhood
>made me feel like an ugly worthless piece of shit (which I am)
>now I unironically think it's kinda hot
I'm too far gone

Attached: 1550805876590.png (360x360, 122K)

>Are they encouraged by an abuser?
You think they're uploading this stuff on the dark web with their wizard coding skills? They're groomed into it by abusive creeps, it's 100% the fault of somebody older and in a position of power.

I don't think she wanted my cock. I'm just reflecting on how socially retarded I am, which you can then infer that I'm a virgin because even basic gestures like saying hello which even toddlers can understand go over my head sometimes.

Why did you choose the wrong path?

Attached: 1553442908314.jpg (1128x1200, 223K)

>Sexual anxiety doesn't mean she can't have sex
Yes it does. Look up vaginismus. I literally can't get it in her because her vagina clenches up too tight, to the point where it's incredibly painful to even put a finger in.

Apprehension to anything sexual due to trauma or anxiety.

Dragon Quest V
if you marry Bianca

He has a women he loves and you have nothing polfag.

Because it's true.
One vagina is more than you will ever have.
Have sex.

If a woman unironically mentions patriarchy you didn't want her anyways. Change how you're finding them user.

For your other point, I'm easily barely 6/10 but women I've asked say 8. I'm not, it's the confidence handicap

FF IX.
By far.

While singles worked for awhile, doubles were always THE thing to shut down an off-topic thread. Threads would be spammed with doubles and no one would take whatever shitpost the OP did seriously. It's just that people tried turning every thread into a doubles thread that it became cancerous. At least it's better than now, where people just spam CP, Loli porn, and gore. It happened back then too, just not as much.

Attached: check my 3.jpg (625x393, 53K)

if im gay am I on this?

>chocolate gf
Based and high test

i don't use /pol/, ricky. go to resetera or something if you want to pretend all right-wingers are meanie invaders.

>caught on to this and intentionally fucked up the answers
I never got good grades anyway, those bitches are going down with me

Attached: 1552207300264.jpg (250x243, 13K)

I'm a big old gross sloppy old motherfucker and I've dated a bunch(now married). All I really have is being tall and being confident - I have no other good features. I'm broke, I'm ugly, I have no fashion sense, but I can talk to you and make you think that I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say. That's honestly all it takes to win. Also, anime cons are like shooting fish in a barrel.

You just acquired taste.

huh
that hadn't even occurred to me

it means that men are fine with a passive dead fish partner who looks nice while women need feedback and intellectual stimulation which is much farther away from being emulated by devices

I guess I imagine them naively uploading something to a normal site and it just gets saved before the site removes it, THEN a wizard passes it the dark web. Obviously them being groomed makes more sense though

Drop that shit my friend. She needs to go see a shrink.

, never had a job
I'm jelly, my parents would kick me out.

How do you talk to people?

Attached: D5BCD16F-A91B-4E9D-8875-A60608569AA2.png (500x409, 186K)

people with nothing better to do troll youtube for hours a day with very little effort
>did you hear about the 'take your clothes off on camera' challenge? you get free amazon gift cards if you do it

>anime cons are like shooting fish in a barrel.
Any tips?

>would always just show the teacher I did all the work, and they would give me an A and fail the other kids

Attached: I am the eggslam thats what I am.png (277x256, 119K)

It's called "arguing with holes".
Women - consciously or not - realize that the only thing of value they have are their holes. Denying a man their holes is the strongest argument they have, since they don't have the intellectual capability to find any flaws holes in man's logic.

Attached: kurwy4.jpg (1051x951, 258K)

i like black chicks too. but i really want to fuck younger girls
what i really want is to be 27 and fuck like 19-21yos or something, but rn i'm 23 and i really see no reason to even try and get a gf at this point. my plan is to give university another go after few years of acquiring currency and getting in shape then surround myself with all the free range, barely legal puss i can handle.

i look like frankenstein and I routinely date / fuck above my level

everything that user says is 100% correct and brainlets will come up with reason after reason why they cannot get laid instead of just following through

I went to an anime con last year and I literally did not interact with a single other human there. How do i initiate the fish in the barrel part?

Attached: lonely women.jpg (606x701, 89K)

already posted

I stand around gamestop, make eye contact with a stranger and say "Hiya!".
That was 8 years ago though, I don't go out anymore.

the thing is women have insanely high standards

Attached: men vs women.jpg (500x632, 96K)

>Tfw instead of lowering my standards I genuinely try to improve myself and meet wonderful 10/10 women a lot
I've actually been blessed with decent genes , a good family, and a good education. I only hang out with you losers because I grew up here and like decentralized chan based platforms better than Twitter or r*ddit

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

>housemate throwing a big party, something he does way too often
>always hate having so many people in the house, but at least there's free booze
>qt who works for housemate (he runs his own business) starts talking to me out of the blue
>"user I get the sense that you're really shy but it'd be nice if you opened up more. you're smart and attractive, you don't have to be nervous"
>...attractive?
>turns out she'd been crushing on me for weeks and I didn't notice
>can't date her seriously since I have less than a month before moving back home to the states
>hang out with her more anyways, watching anime together (she's big on cosplaying) and talking about random shit
>finally decide "fuck it" and spell it out to her that I really like her and she obviously likes me too, and ask if she wants to fool around before I have to leave
>get turned down because she doesn't like rushing straight into sex
>immediately start to like her even more for not being a thot
>we keep hanging out together like the conversation never happened
>still chat with her on the phone even after moving
it may not have gone anywhere, but getting attention from a cute girl for the first time in god-knows-how long was pretty refreshing

How do I approach? Do I also cosplay or something?5

>"arguing with holes"
>that image
be a more obvious incel

needs to be seen again, then

desu if you can't sniff out an insecure chubby girl you shouldn't even bother
if you can then your instincts should take over

if women think most men are ugly, why do they keep dating and fucking those "ugly" men?

>you're going to die alone
as if that's a bad thing?
Living your life doing what you genuinely enjoy is much more fulfilling than spending years trying to find someone else to share it with, only there to be a chance they start controlling your life or straight up leaving you.
Just make your time on this world worth it instead of wasting it trying to make someone else happy.

Attached: 1549616726198.png (191x238, 100K)

Go to panels, talk to people, go to the dance? Initiate contact with others - most people there are thirsty as fuck for social interaction.

Attached: roastie 'arguments'.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Try meeting people with the same hobby, or have something interesting to talk about, most friendship are based on just having fun together.

Attached: I want to be friends with you.jpg (367x263, 29K)

Any anons relate to this feel?

Attached: one more plate.png (819x182, 35K)

Because they settle.

they don't.

Attached: male virginity.jpg (1128x858, 59K)

>we keep hanging out together like the conversation never happened
damn, hot as fuck.
I'm gonna go jack off to that.

I know no one else will care but maybe I could learn something more from you so I'll answer everything you asked
>Does anything matter to you?
yeah, I have very strong feelings about recognizing what I've been given and what I don't have, and using those facts to either exploit in order to put myself in the best position to succeed, or to improve upon in order to become the best person I could possibly be. I very much admire the uncompromising, go-getter attitude, and the type of person I hate the most is one who has no self-awareness and no accountability, since gaining those traits helped me become a better person from the total sperg I used to be in childhood.
>Do you take a stand on certain issues, such that you'd die over them?
if you're referring to politics, then no, because I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried. I haven't even registered to vote despite me being 21, but I would do something like vote for Trump solely because he's also from New York and he's a Yankee fan, despite knowing full well New York always goes blue. I do have very strong feelings about why I don't give a shit. Among other things, I don't have time to learn the complete truth about whether X politician did or didn't do this because I have my own life to live, and so many more immediately important things to learn, much more reliably.
>Do you love to do anything? Do you have or at least did you have a passion?
yes. I have a deep passion and respect for language and how it can be used to reveal and change things about people, which means I'm very inclined to creative writing. but I love studying it in general, and I've applied such skills to writing a bunch of things for others: recommendation letters, scientific research papers, peer reviews (for both humanities and science), personal statements, etc. my love of language was a big factor in improving my self-confidence growing up, and I owe so much to it. additionally, I do things such as play the piano and fold origami.

Nah, just talk to people. Listen and chat.

>mfw I don't know when I'm having fun

damn, after leddit 86'd the redpill sub, it spread like wildfire.

>it's another "incel gets triggerd by being called what he is and starts autistically spamming incel memes" episode

Attached: memes_from_9gag_to_troll_4channers_15023734.jpg (214x236, 8K)

>Are you morally good? Do you help people, animals in need, etc?
I mean I guess. I try my best to be so. I've done hundreds of hours of clinical volunteering, helping out doctors, nurses, and techs with their procedures, paperwork, and clinical research, and patients with just getting comfortable. I've helped out at lots of cardiovascular health screenings around my city, I participated in wildlife survey events held by ecologists, and I try to involve myself in as many volunteer opportunities with kids as I possibly can, because I really like kids. Otherwise, I try to do as many favors as I possibly can for the people close to me, even if it is at my inconvenience and it makes me look beta, because I like seeing them happy. I cannot deny that at least some of it is career-motivated, and I hate myself for sullying those experiences by having such thoughts, because the more I do them the more I've grown to love doing them.
>Do you have a dream? Do you feel that one day, at least in one way or to one person, you can change the world?
Yes, and I hope so. I want to be a pathologist, because I was raised around medicine and I have a big desire to understand and speak that medical lexicon I've heard so many times from my parents growing up, while using my gained skills to potentially help someone. I also love cells, microbes, and the micro-environment in general, and want to learn as much as I can, so becoming a pathologist seems like it'll put me in the best position to do that, while simultaneously leaving me open to things like forensics. In terms of changing the world, I am currently on course to publish at absolute minimum three different scientific publications, all of which revolve around removing radiation from things in order to help people, or using radiation to help people. They're not Nobel level obviously, but if they end up getting cited a few times and helping out other scientists, that's all I could really ask for.

>dancing like a literal retard at college town bar / club
>girl comes up to me, looking down at the floor, "h-hey you're really handsome..."
>oh thanks haha *charlie brown dance away*
wish i was joking

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS05-C7Qv21NjgVzITQBvM_Wps5vb5X6zYxlp3Luh6H_S2iKaYVUg.png (221x228, 6K)

Nope. Too lazy to get /fit/.
Fuck I wish I weren't so fat lazy and worthless.

That sucks, I wish parents didn't suck

Because money
Imagine being able to be a NEET parasite. The only downside is having to have sex with some unattractive dude once in a while and pretending you like him.
It's life on easy mode.

The House in Fata Morgana

Now I know you're probably not gonna read all of this, and other people are gonna tell me fuck off. But I guess I did it because I learned so many great things from you guys growing up that helped me become a better person, and I really want to learn more. I have a long way to go. I'm 21 but I'm 5'4" 100 lbs, and I'm a hapa. I'm a KHV. I spent all my time doing everything I mentioned before, so I never bothered to put in the effort to learn how to do romantic things or handle a relationship. In fact, I'm very scared of relationships because of my parents' horrible marriage and divorce, that climaxed this year. From a ~40 year old with lots of life experience to a 21 year old, if you have any advice or things I could keep in mind as I grow older, I would love to hear them.

>le incel

Attached: le inceeeeeeeeel.png (580x345, 48K)

Good. Came into this wretched world alone and I will die alone, just like everybody else.

Transistor
youtube.com/watch?v=vFrjMq4aL-g

Attached: transistor.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

that okcupid "80% of men are rated below average" graph you posted was from when zoomers were 10 years old lmao. the research it's from also shows that women did in fact reply to and date "below average" men on a regular basis. if you zoomer faggots aren't getting laid its your own fault, not women's

You're supposed to internalize what he said and gain deeper understanding of yourself... retard.

You should imitate your image.

What if you have no hobbies outside of videogames/movies/internet, suffer from social anxiety and you're an objectively boring person on top of that?

Have sex incel

I see. I'll give it shot once I can afford to go to cons again. I almost got my teacher's certification and I'll be able to start actually job hunting, so my life is almost in order.

It's mostly a confidence issue with me. I got a pretty face and shredded body because I picked up weightlifting from chads in high school. But I'm a hopeless autist in conversation, since I can go on and on about a topic.

>he doesn't aim for the best in life
not gonna make it man

Attached: 1518336874006.jpg (678x960, 125K)

Well, you're fucked. There is literally only two things you have to do. 1) Don't smell like shit. 2) Be able to talk to someone and at least feign interest. That's literally it.

>centered
what

TERE

Attached: Estonia anon.png (1188x1080, 1.31M)

literally just go outside
go on a few hikes
you are now the mysterious guy that goes on hikes and likes film
it's not fucking hard to cultivate allure god damn dude

>meeting people that are into video games, gunpla, manga, or obscure music
Do I just go to cons if I'm not in college or some shit?

Attached: 327BF5BCB1FD4B169716738959F8C077.png (190x360, 96K)

>that okcupid "80% of men are rated below average" graph you posted was from when zoomers were 10 years old lmao.
what does that have to do with anything? entirely meaningless 'point'.

>the research it's from also shows that women did in fact reply to and date "below average" men on a regular basis
proof?

you also did not refute the fact that young male virginity is skyrocketing.

>Incel means pretty much means
Incel and retarded

>director in a corporation
>80k

Attached: 1508613379640.jpg (337x290, 56K)

Yes, I believe that was his goal.

it hurts

Attached: 1549076329812.gif (478x369, 266K)

Attached: Discord tranny COPE.png (950x950, 274K)

Yeah, both of those terms are insults now. The insult being the implications inherent in the term. Just like how "retard" is an insult, retard.

I clicked it
I came
twice

Attached: SpintoWinloop.gif (270x180, 511K)

fuck bro

Attached: this-app-is-russian-roulette-for-ruining-your-lif-2-16370-1418063338-29_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 43K)

Attached: 1528132929241.jpg (491x491, 68K)

that would be true except for the fact that legit incels are the only ones who get triggered by and obsessively respond to the term.

it's like shouting "nigger" while walking along the street. white people will look at you weird then go on their way, but if there's a darkie in proximity he's going to chimp out on you. same concept with "incels" and how they sperg out on you.

>THIS NIGGA EATIN' BEANS

Well, I intended for you to ask yourself those questions, the answers don't mean anything to me.

It seems like you exist as a person

>From a ~40 year old with lots of life experience to a 21 year old, if you have any advice or things I could keep in mind as I grow older, I would love to hear them.

Everybody wants every beautiful girl. My girlfriend was like a 4 in the face when I started dating her and lost 100 pounds and has developed beautifully as a person both physically and mentally. I don't know that people would call her more than a 6 or 7 today, but I only see beauty when I look at her.

It's as if people automatically want to discard every girl that's not great looking or not in great shape. They are just people too.

Your height will mean that at least 2/3 of women will not ever consider you. I'm sorry. This is a very unconquerable thing for dating. I suggest going after asians, mexicans, etc, people who are short. I don't know much about how to deal with this. My friend who is 5'6 is married to a woman who is 5'5. I think that's your strategy.

Attached: 1396144813276.gif (241x241, 2.86M)

Everybody at a con is a hopeless autist, that's why it's a good training ground. I'm a literally morbidly obese and I've met someone at almost every convention I've ever been in.

Im about to have sex boi, thanks for the reminder

Attached: 1300382774786.gif (285x224, 225K)

He's the queer, but you're the fag lol.

>not charlie browning into her
>not giving a compliment back
YOU ARE LITERALLY HALFWAY THERE, SHE ENGAGED YOU, DUNKASS

FUCK

it mean's there are too many hoops to jump through.

how come these resetera edits have absolutely no punchline and have 100% more WORDS? are resetards robots that don't understand humor?

doubles threads were pretty fun, like you said it's a shame they haven't really been around lately. i've been in threads where dubs or even trips have been rolled on some random post and nobody checks them. people used to go nuts for shit like that out of the blue.
thinly vailed political discourse threads were pretty entertaining and still happen fairly often. looking back, it's really not hard to see how i spent so much time here as a youth. this place would be reddit if every thread was all vidya.

This, but unironically

Cool, maybe I'll run into you someday user. Keep on trucking!

Is it true that manlets can have success going after women who are taller than the average, or even above average man?