I just got a PS4

I just got a PS4

Attached: 1553472298035.png (304x346, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EF9HmoH8hW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb animeposter

I hope you enjoy it.

I just sold mine

Oh shit

Which cinematic experience did you picked with it?

This is not your blog, try posting this on facebook instead

I'm sorry. At least you're an anime poster, so I already know you have extremely low standards, therefore might enjoy it

smart anime poster

Get yourself a copy of Skyrim Special Edition, it's a whole new experience with the power of the ps4

Get Gravity Rush 2, it's $20 on PSN and playing the first isn't necessary at all - 2 is mostly an expansion on the gameplay elements and also one of the best console exclusives
MGSV is still active in FOB mode and MGO3 on ps4, so if you want to snag it for cheap somewhere it's a good time to replay
Tekken is also fairly lively on ps4 so grab that

Did you run it by your wife's boyfriend first?

Op said ps4, not switch

But the PiSs4 is the premier console of choice for cucks snoybois, trannies, etc.. Hell, you can't even spell sony without sóy.

That's nice, user. Are there any games you're looking forward to playing?

And you can't spell switch without an s, guess what starts with an s, SÒY

Dumb sissy anime poster

vocaroo.com/i/s0EF9HmoH8hW

The soi meme started for switch idiot. Say no u all you want, it doesn't re write history.

dumb animeposter
stop posting anime on frog website

Attached: slps.jpg (680x540, 32K)

Enjoy OP, you can also read Yea Forums to see the seethe jealous people have over PS4 owners. Already a lot itt

bing bing wahoo

Attached: soycancer.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

Says the retard desperately scrabbling to cover up how the PS4 got exposed for having just as much of a soilad infested fanbase in the reception GoW and Marvel's Spiderman got.

your söyboi switch fanbase isnt much better. go back to fapping to squid inkling children, faggot. your games are literally catered to 8 year olds gtfo

Attached: are_ya_winning_son.webm (720x480, 2.53M)

Oh you edited some wojaks as exposure, right.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!

Attached: nintendoswitchonlinecords100730493large.jpg (700x525, 59K)

who even masturbates in the bathroom

>cums over r34 trap link

God I wish that were me

normally I can stomach stuff on this webtsite but this webm is now making me close my browser
goodbye thread

>crossdresses and gyrates on a gay pride parade float in public

Attached: sony.jpg (1300x1210, 151K)

>The mad lad mad enough to ignore any sense of shame or disappointment from doing something of said nature regardless of intent
I mean fuck I've seen some crazy shit but at the same time there's always new disgusting shit that just leaves me like "wow."
Coming from a retired early-2000's idort.
Fuuuuuuck.

Attached: 1552897336739.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

What are some games where the player is doomed from the start

>dumd animu poster
>buying shit console
No sorprise here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518241927629.png (1192x890, 1.13M)

game called your life

Man, a dedicated Sonyfag or two are working real hard to cope and turn things around after the atrocious State of Play and the Sebran Kagura guy confirming that Sony are in fact censor happy fucks.

>third world monkeys buy fifa coins en masse so they can have Cristiano Ronaldo on their fantasy team, propping up PSN numbers
>YAAAAS QUEEEN! SNOY NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: parappa-the-rapper-20070502030056635_640w.jpg (640x432, 48K)

That's the wonderful thing. Euroaches and other third worlders have no room to seethe and reeee about MUH MUTTS when it comes to Sony's ruination, when they're the ones majorly propping Sony up with their brainless FIFA addiction.

Why are you still trying? You'll never be seen as anything more than this

what went wrong nintenbros? even before Snoy censorship and trap faggotry gay nigger parades they still succeeded in selling the most game consoles and racking in more vidya revenue than our team can ever hope for. why was the PS1, PS2, and PS3 so successful???

Attached: chartoftheday_7146_best_selling_video_game_consoles_n.jpg (960x684, 194K)

>say anything negative or critical of So-
>"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES"

>"Classic" version of consoles
>Each having one or two good games while the rest are shit
Yea no. Fuck that. Fuck you. I'd rather get the actual consoles.

Attached: 1548466640956.jpg (462x544, 56K)

Cringe

And I just canceled my ps plus subscription today.

Attached: 1470624185551.gif (257x194, 994K)

Cursed image

100m soon.

Attached: E11826F7CE894E959136ADE129F33E4B.png (640x467, 473K)

Looking at this made me realize the PS4 has a good chance at being the second best selling console of all time. That's crazy.

S A L E S

Stay mad

>it's another console war thread
but where's the video games?

snoybois would rather talk about sales than games, unfortunately.

Good for you op I hope you got a good deal

No Todd

Attached: Not_on_switch.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

YouTube.

I hope you enjoy your ps4

ok there's some games. Personally i would avoid kingdom hearts and all of the thousands of entries coming in 20 years

>also available on Xbox One and PC (except for KH3)
They play better too, and not censored like the PS4 version of DMC5.

let's talk about Nintendo Switch games, because the PS4 HAS NO GAEMS
Thread:

Attached: Princess.jpg (764x1080, 418K)

>B-BUT THE SWITCH WAS S-SUPPOSED TO GET JAP DEV SUPPORT
Enjoy shovelware instead.

And not on a shitty store like epic game store

>T-THIRD PARTIES DON'T COUNT
Except they're the main draw. Not exclusives.

>PS4 has the most sold copies for all these games
Lol literally no one gives a shit about a 2 second scene.

bros......

Attached: 1546188166054.png (710x842, 353K)

At least they staying somewhat on topic to the thread and don't deflect when criticized. Notice how no one has brought snoy?
I love it when snoybois shit on Microsoft fans for only having third party games, then use those same third party games to shit on Nintendo fans. It's like the only purpose in life for you guys is to shit post.

do you know what thread you're posting in? you weren't invited, faggot. go back to posting threads about how much you would love sucking on trap Link's dick lol. nintendies make fun of snoyfags about them being trannies and sucking trap cock but tendies seem to love them more and are obsessed
or would you rather fap to underage squid inkling children? why are you still in this thread lmao go be degenerate somewhere else faggot
you belong there, cum-guzzling queer

Attached: 1517761694919.jpg (790x1024, 153K)

yes