The creator of Quake and Unreal Tournament is now a washed up boomer working at a gas station

>The creator of Quake and Unreal Tournament is now a washed up boomer working at a gas station
How does /vr/ cope?

Attached: 1451703969323.png (504x676, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-p9lY-o6V2U
youtu.be/4VibM9vCguc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't she the Halo director?

Is this baby's first bait? The guy is an eccentric collector of old school gas station paraphernalia. That is a part of his collection, not his job.

Weak old bait. He collects that shit

inb4 carmackfags implying that soulless robot had anything to do with the FUN of doom

>How does /vr/ cope?
go ask /vr/

what happened? i thought he was going to make me his bitch

Wasn't he supposed to release a map pack?

in April

>he invested all his money on the ouya because carmack told him it was gonna be the next big thing

Attached: 1510453527992.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I thought John was living in Ireland, more specifically Galway, dunno what he was doing there as there's nothing happening there

I really do wonder how far he is from falling to gas station attendant. He's having to release a wad for Doom with a bunch of collector crap to get anyone to buy something

Did he actually do this? If this is true, Carmack is either retarded or an even bigger prick than I thought

Attached: 1548493639630.jpg (1213x750, 132K)

Carmack was probably just joking or really tried to fuck his buddy hard.

youtu.be/-p9lY-o6V2U

he went on record bashing the thing before it was even released

He's releasing a Megawad for Doom next month, but you need to have a registered version of the originial 1993 Doom to play it.

youtu.be/4VibM9vCguc

he didn;t make unreal tournament you retard
he made daikatana and made you his BITCH!

Attached: daikatana.jpg (220x303, 14K)

>implying he doesn't work at a gas station called Moe's Tavern

He got a real job? Good for him.

Attached: nbdwduwy.png (1024x531, 441K)

>but you need to have a registered version of the originial 1993 Doom to play it.
No, you only need the original WAD

>but you need to have a registered version of the originial 1993 Doom to play it.
What about Doom bfg edition wad cause im a cheap skate and it works with everything so I haven't pirated?