This kills the Sekiro player

this kills the Sekiro player.

Attached: ghost of tsushima.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nVhXp6FX7Y4?t=181
youtube.com/watch?v=4MfYuP6L44k
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Vassal's Armor
youtube.com/watch?v=dHmcL68qaXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe_Gozen
youtube.com/watch?v=5olu06NO_9U
youtube.com/watch?v=26acssa9sbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ITWOTgBNKzY
youtube.com/watch?v=NN-9SQXoi50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangaku_Gozen
youtube.com/watch?v=0EWi2DnDoaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sony game with batman fear multi takedowns? No

Will it have easy mode?

sekiro has stealth takedowns too

>Western game set in Japan with Japanese characters speaking English with American accents
I'll pass.

>press square 3 times for epic combo that kills 5 guys
>regenerating health
>third person over the shoulder cinematic 24 fps
BIG yikes

>having a yayoi protag instead of a jomon

you will never be able to do shit this cool in Ghost of Tsushima. It will be done for you automatically with the press of one "takedown" button

Attached: jump kick.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>tfw can play and enjoy both

Feels good to not be retarded.

wait do the characters in ghosts actually speak english?

>not even a mention of this at the Absolute State of Play

Literally bamham with samurais
LOL

But it's 10 times easier than sekiro, why would they die

so sekiro?

Attached: t55.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

So, Samham?

Did you not watch the only gameplay of it that is available right now?

*taiko drums* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>when this game comes out with it's super easy mode and cinematic press x to awesome kills journos will start publishing articles saying "Ghost of Tsushima is what Sekiro should have been" and shit like that
>this piece of shit will then go on to win several more GOTY awards than Sekiro

Attached: dook.png (1600x1000, 941K)

I will play and enjoy both.

God damn that does a lot of posture damage

>batman in ancient japan

*dabs on every other samurai game*

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 627K)

That move has like 10 different properties like one of the kicks counting as a jump kick counter.

I'm going to play both of them, but nothing I've seen makes them stand out either. I don't get all the hype and shitposting surrounding them.

>I will enjoy a game with a couple of minutes of footage because I'm a drone

Saving for E3 State of Play, which was dumb. The game comes out this year, might as well atleast do a 2 minute trailer at the end.

The animations in this game are fucking sick

So like Arkham City with grappling hook stuff? If they make the regular non-stealth combat good it might be pretty cool. The stealth takedown shit in Batman games has always been boring IMO and I only did it against enemies I had to because they had guns

Wrong.

Attached: Otogi.jpg (970x1346, 343K)

LB+RB > RB > RB > RB > RB > RB > .. > RB

guess it *technically* is more than one button

>BAMHAM with samurai skin
Nah I'm good.

Attached: Ghost_of_Shit.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Was Sekiro jomon?
He looked like a fucking southern european

Yeah because Ghost of Tsushima is a grounded historical game not a anime.

he looked like a southern european with slanted eyes
ie like a jomon

>Otogi
>samurai
also
>posting the inferior sequel
neck yourself

Someone make a new help thread. Last one got archived.

>Implying
Sekiro is bland af and somehow Tsushima manages to look even more derivative and boring.

That webm is literally the press of 1 button after the first skill trigger button you mind-numbing retard.

This is true, and you take steps towards your opponent with each attack of the combo. That combined with locking on is functionally not that different vs attacking in regular action games with soft-lock and / or common lunging distance-closers, like God of War or DMC or Batman.
It's still different though because you cannot cancel out of moves, and the game is so punishing if you time that move wrong or use it against the many enemies who can counter it. Everything is much more deliberate

no

Attached: 1553017806323.png (307x220, 142K)

>it's okay when From does stealth takedowns

have they shown any of the regular combat against aggressive enemies, or just stealth gameplay only?

Are you retarded?

fuck off fromdrone

Sucker Punch has never made a good game.

>only saw a video of GOT
>no gampleay/Batman
>its better than x guys

>trailer already has stronk independent womyn samurai wielding bow and sword
>grounded historical game

>Stealth
>Samurai

Wow, no honor at all.

>womyn samurai
The description of the game LITERALLY says the main hero is the last Samurai on Tsushima everyone else is just commoners that have armed themselves for the invasion.

Sly and Infamous proves you wrong

I would enjoy a more casual seriko and I like press x to awesome games. Is this for me?

That's the main theme of the game tho. The hero abandons the bushido code to fight a partisan battle with the mongols.

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

I think they showed the player character dualing some woman, but the combat looked basic as shit.

If the enemies are varied and dangerous (especially in groups) and the regular combat is at all deep instead of just striking, dodging and auto-countering, I will be interested. If it has blocking and parrying (but no insta-kill parries) I will be very interested. Even if it is just an old-Japan ninja version of Batman AC in every other way.

Attached: Ghost of Tsushima.webm (960x404, 2.99M)

Of the big 3, Im most hyped for NIoh 2. Sekiro turned out pretty middling.

Attached: 1529093701279.jpg (986x940, 209K)

That wasn't a shitpost. I was wondering if this is a less difficulty centered game about being a cool samurai. I like the Arkham games too.

>slashes an armored mongol across his back to kill him
the japs literally had to invent samurai swords because slashing mongols wearing armor with the tiny swords they had at the time didn't work

Attached: 1553296190575.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

i just hope it's not ps4 exclusive (or timed exclusive for too long). shouldn't be because they didn't mention exclusivity at all when they announced it and they still haven't said the platforms.

i hope the oni transformation shit is a hype as it could be

I bet you've watched plenty of Rome movies where they spoke with a british accent and had no problem with it

>muh realism
enjoy your boring movie snoygger

nioh 1 was hot trash tho

Haha based, that purple faggot got a taste of his own medicine.

>being grounded is baaaaaaaaaad gib me animeeeeee
Bet you dislike Kurosawa movies for not having katanas slicing steel.

My only desire is for a samurai style game where enemies and players have "the same rules" in the amount of HP they have and the kind of attacks they use.
I want a lot of dodging and judging distances in the hopes of getting a single decisive blow.

there is combat footage and I think it definitely looks like it has potential if they get harder enemy types later in the game, like ones who actually block and counteratttack:
youtu.be/nVhXp6FX7Y4?t=181

It seems like you can use the *unsheathes katana* move to insta kill an attacking enemy like a parry. It also looked like he parried the spear guy

>you can batman teleport to highlighted enemies in sekiro

Attached: 1510718309220.jpg (429x571, 55K)

I hope you can play the game in Japanese, fuck this cringe ass English dialogue.

yeah, let's ignore the guy dropping from the ceiling and killing four dudes in five seconds before they even have a chance to react

>comparison with a movie

Attached: 1417711020324.png (567x600, 540K)

you probably don't have to do the stealth takedown shit for most stuff and can just fight everyone head on

I dislike Kurosawa movies for being middle brow trash beloved by "people" who started watching "kino" three months ago.

I sincerely doubt head-on fighting will be any more challenging than stealth takedowns

You mean a work of art. Hidden Fortress>"Movies"

why do sekirotards always cry ONE BUTTON KILL TAKEDOWN with GoT when that's what sekiro is?

Another QTE the game, pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=4MfYuP6L44k

nice pleb opinion

>middle brow trash
Tell us about you Ruroni Kenshin collection them

*parrys and deathblows you*

Heh... pathetic.

Attached: casual filter.png (631x710, 1003K)

sekiro doesn't let you chain like 6 stealth kills all together and you will be forced to learn the combat system from boss fights.

Why? They could put in some hard enemies, the ones in that video are probably early game. There's gotta be some incentive to use stealth, and the best one is to make the enemies harder to face head-on.
I just hope they don't do it the Batman way - by making all enemies the same and giving them gimmicks / gimmick weapons like Bamham's shield guys, armor guys (weak to your electro gadget ofc) and stun baton guys

what move is that?

Lol, I bet you think Villeneuve is "saving cinema" as well.

I'm actually getting interested in SamSho for that kind of thing.
An action game built like that would be cool. I don't really care for having long combos made up of lots of weak attacks.

high senpou kicks or something

>those red leaves actually flying, falling and then staying on the floor

impressive

Attached: 1552769106704.jpg (172x159, 11K)

kek

Everyone in these threads have been saying how trash the monk style skills are. I guess they never tried it.

This.
It's the only one with dismemberment too.

Attached: nioh-game-kusarigama-monster-865.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Don't try to push your shitty opinions on others if you have such a patrician taste I would like you to name drop what you consider a good movie. I'll wait you turbo pleb

they are, high monk is the only good one

Where the FUCK do you get that

Not on humans tho

>they took one thing straight from Batman
>I sure hope they don't take another thing straight from Batman

what armor is that

You say "pleb" too much to have the door to good taste cracked for you. I hope you die thinking Tarkovsky is profound.

what, it's not impossible for that to happen

It basically does if there are 6 enemies close by. All the non-boss enemies are trivial as fuck.

Not really, lol.

>I hope you die thinking Tarkovsky is profound.
way to reveal yourself now back to plebbit with you

Well we can see from the melee combat that its already different from Batman in that regard. Your not flying all over the place, you have stances and charge/heavy attacks. From one look at Shadow of Mordor/War, or Mad Max 2015, you can tell its Batman combat.

Sleeping Dogs was the best evolution of that style of combat, it had button combinations and unlockable moves while Batman stagnated one game in

?
I remember decapitation and heads rolling on the first human bandits you fight.

Best part is that there is no live gameplay available yet people are already adamant it's bamham combat just because the hero used a counter. Also the fluidity of the animation between counters is light years away from anything in batman.

fear multi takedowns arent stealth

>It also looked like he parried the spear guy
here is your sick parry, bro

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

>Yeah because Ghost of Tsushima is boring
Glad we're on the same page lmao

because Sucker Punch is known for their deep and engaging melee combat

>using the japanese cape shit from its time as a counter example to anime
You wot. Kuruosawa movies are great, but acting like they aren't completely over the top is idiotic.

That is Sekiro

>Mirror is one the best films I've ever seen

Attached: tarkovsky fan.jpg (540x526, 32K)

From would never do anything like t-

Attached: sekiro takedown.webm (630x354, 2.09M)

Are you retarded?

There's japanese and English voices

>Teleport
You have an ability with cooldown where you can take down multiple enemies within range. It isn't the same as batman and it isn't teleporting.

nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Vassal's Armor

Using Tarkovsky is prime plebbit it's not that I like his movies it's your usage of him in as a argument that betrays your brainlet plebbit origin. Now shoo

Senpou Temple. Once at the top, in the building were you ring the bell to get to the 4 monkeys boss, you can exit the building at the back and enter a cave. Follow the cave and you get to a pagoda were you get the esoteric text teaching you monk stuff.

Why fabricate lies like this? You are literally lying.

LMFAO HOW WILL FROMDRONES EVER RECOVER?

The enemies use the exact same combat arts that you get. Have you played the game?

get this chinese crap out of here

embarrassing
>spamming limited resources to kill 4 mooks that die in two hits
lol, you can literally use that smoke move only 3 times and that webm has all of them

it's plebbit to believe liking someone is to prove intellectual superiority.

>"the same rules"
>in the amount of HP
>kind of attacks they use
How about you read that anons post? Yes I already finished the game, you obviously either didn't or you are incapable of reading a two sentence post.
Not too mention they don't use the same attacks. In animation, yeah, but definitely not in terms of damage dealt.

To be fair, using that ninjutsu each time costs 6 of your spirit emblems. He literally just wasted all his spirit emblems.

whats ur beef weith tarkosvky

This pleases the sekiro player because I get to play two awesome Weeaboo-wankfests, here's your (You), you fucking retard lmfao

Attached: 1553557587191.jpg (588x600, 119K)

>using spirit emblems on cannon fodder
Nobody does this.

>proceeds to post pictures to prove mental deficiency of a authors fans

Arkham QTE knock-off will kill who exactly?

>still no news
Fucking show it already

OH NO NO NO NO

DELETE THIS!!!!

I hope it is good

Yeah

kills them of boredom cause it's a shite game

b-b-but you have to use the easily replenishable resource the game gives you endless amounts of! ITS NOT THE SAME! DELETE THIS!

does anyone have the bamham webm?

This is the only thing that can kill it

Attached: 1553968517626.jpg (1200x838, 117K)

Fuck you, 7 Samurai is amazing, fucking burn in hell forever you bastard. nobody loves you

what do I need to take so my blood behaves like desert sand? LMAO

>Same studio that made Infamous: Second Son
Got it on ps+ and was still disappointed. Such an empty and repetitive game, not even the powers were fun.

Yayoi are the true Japanese

r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1

You mean
>Having a korean rapebaby as a protag

Hype as fuck

mongolian protag since they're the most based asian culture

Attached: tumblr_mzg4izIykC1s1qpzeo1_400.jpg (400x374, 22K)

Hey fuck you dude I like both

Maria better be in

Genghis Khan H-game when? I wonder if he was rough or gentle with the thousands of women he impregnaged. Maybe he wanted them to enjoy it?

he didn't remap RB to Y

Attached: 1553419138635.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

name 1 good sucker pun- western dev that makes good melee combat

Nice '''''''''''''''physics''''''''''''''' you got there. Literally hoovering over the ground.

Attached: 1445171697013.jpg (273x448, 58K)

since only young women and children got to survive genghis khan when he took your city, they probably also had to watch all the men and women on her familiy get murdered before getting raped

damn they really should've copyrighted the mechanic

santa monica studios which took dark souls as a base and uhhhhhh, yeah I got nothing

>wasting emblems

>run the same level again x100 but now with fog for more garbage loot

kek
it will be trash and on sale for $20 within the month

>its a sony got a whiff of what from software is doing and copy it badly episode

Not in the JP version, no. US and EU versions have dismemberment.

you don't get ninjutsu at the start cretin

based

How?

How long will the parry windows be? 3 seconds long like in batman?

more like they saw Nioh get ported and said "not this time"

Is BamHam combat the new cover shooter mechanic?

It's a lazy and basic fighting system that makes unskilled players feel bad ass.

>Turn camera to lock onto another enemy to immediately dash over to and kill with no cost
>Use a resource to open an opportunity where you have to move behind them yourself to get another stealth kill
Interactivity means everything. The difference between the gap being closed for you and having to move on them yourself is a significant one.

>He wasted 12 emblems to kill two enemies that die in 3 hits each

of course, its a ps exclusive

>of course, its a ps exclusive
Just like Bloodborne

In what universe is getting more feudal japan gaming goodness a "this kills the feudal japan fan" situation?

>press X for instant kill with flashy animation
woah so hyped

At least the braindead Skeiro combat required some actual effort to look cool. Ass Creed/Batman combat is just 'press button to kill enemy in a cutscene when the big light flashes'

>proportions
is this guy 5'5

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean he is a japanese man in the feudal era so probably.

2 short 4 hero

youtube.com/watch?v=dHmcL68qaXU

>Borderlands loot

Fuck Nioh

>Borderlands
underage out

>across the back
user, you may want to get your eyes checked out. His sword cuts right into the LIVER, which is below the armored backplate.

this game would be a lot better if you could switch combat skills in realtime, imagine having this, double ichimoji, and shadowrush all available on the fly

>samurai woman
>historical
i'm getting bored of anglos logic

I'm to good as a person to soil my soul with this shit tier game. I am far superior and could beat this in 10 seconds with my skills but it bores me.

Attached: 1553986266124.png (256x256, 26K)

That isn't Sekiro, you fucking tard.

This. I get Sekiro, Tsushima, and hopefully Ni-Oh 2 all close together. I'm gonna weeb it up like Ken Sama (RIP senpai)

just finished Sekiro, is Ni-Oh 1 worth getting? or is it just inferior?

Nioh is a whole differnt game and the entry barrier is really hard the first couple of levels.

>just finished Sekiro,
Get some taste.

Attached: 1552306002786.jpg (471x388, 94K)

it's a lot closer to the Souls formula than Sekiro, but different enough to feel fresh. It's more action-y than From games, though.

You have to like Diablo loot and discrete levels, though.

>Hurrrrrrr you cannot enjoy different games
They will all have good and bad things about them shitters.

Attached: Martyrs_Image_2.jpg (600x316, 18K)

Neither one felt like too much souls to me. Nioh was really its own thing

You can't in ghost of tsushima either.

it still has stamina and is an RPG and is focused around a lot of iframe dodging, so it's still closer to Souls than Sekiro

can you do iaijutsu in sekiro? I want to feel like my japanese animes

That’s shit too. Anglos don’t belong in sword and sandal movies.

Sekiro has open interconnected world with shortcuts back to old areas, it doesn't have rng weapon rolls. It has the From soft item descriptions. In those ways it is closer to how souls feels. Also you can dodge and use iframes from the jump or roll in Sekiro but blocking is the focus, blocking has always been in souls too.

Yes, but its a shitty late game combat skill.
Nioh has entire builds for it that let you one shot everything

>blocking has always been in souls too.
except blocking is objectively inferior to dodging in Souls

Sekiro shows how souless souls clones are. Companies try to copy the games without understanding what actually makes them good. There hasn't been a souls clone that thought for itself and removed stamina and then boom From comes in and shows how it can be done and done well.

shame
I already beat nioh, so waiting for 2.

Sounds like moving goalposts to me. Are we going to talk about upgrade paths next?

moving goalposts is pretending Souls was focused around blocking over dodging just to win an argument about whether Nioh or Sekiro is closer to the Souls formula

Nioh felt like Souls with Diablo loot to me.
And also the first level after the tutorial is insanely hard for some reason.

The combat looked like dogshit.

Barely.
A few enemies use it though, including a couple of minibosses who do almost every attack from a sheathed stance.

>sekiro doesn't let you chain like 6 stealth kills all together
I guess, it just lets you chain deathblows one after another and it doesn't even matter if the enemies see the player firsts.

Attached: 1552996292838.webm (800x422, 2.69M)

Is this bait or are you actually unaware that this only works on centipedes and geckos?

I will never trust a seucker punch game after they whored off sly and made second son

they peaked at sly 2 and infamous 2

they already said it has japanese vo and english vo for you to choose, Nintendie

then the giant enemy crabs attacked

aaaand the meme's dead LOL, try again Fromfags

OHONONONONONO
dropped

I was going to be SLY with my comment, but I'm sure that you know what they're INFAMOUS for making.

BOOORING

There is a loading screen that specifically says this only works against crawling enemies

I can't wait for the cinematic gameplay! Sekiro is too hard for me, I'm glad Sony's more focused on accessible games.

Attached: 1549413451509.png (1061x532, 466K)

the statement stands

The game tells you explicitly that this works only on crawling enemies, of which you can kill in a single blow to begin with. Try again, retard.

Are you okay?

Cope.

is this bait?

Blown the fuck out.

>samurai woman
the main character is the only samurai in the game that's why it's called the ghost of tsushima he's a lingering reminder of a dead tradition

Attached: 1544449385798.gif (240x135, 992K)

>*whistles for magical horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*bushido code activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a 河童®, gotta be"
>"行くぞ , Nobu"
>follows bushido code along road
>guys in 河童 ® suits appear
>"NANI? HAVE YOU NO HONOR!? GET THAT SAMURAI DOG!"
>"Iza, jinjou ni shobu!" YO HO HO YO HO YO HO HO YO HO
>dramatically slashes at attackers, lots of blood, katana durability at 5% cause you crossed blades countering more than three times
>"Mongols™ pretending to be 河童 ®... Better go tell the shogun"
>autoruns back to castle
>"Daijoubu da, mondai nai. Just some Mongols™ posing as 河童®" *holds up sara as proof*
>"Moshi moshi, samurai! Arigato desu!"
>"河童 ケイパー Complete" *taiko drums* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>¥100 Received

Attached: dum juice.jpg (221x255, 10K)

are you a brainlet? the samurai were a caste, so of course they had women. how do you think they reproduced?
they also trained their women to fight, at least for self-defense, usually with the naginata because its length compensated for the difference in height between a woman and her presumably male attacker.

Is the dialogue actually like this?

I like that they bothered to actually give skills in this game high and low crush properties but they really fucked up on the balance. They do less damage to poise and health than just spamming R1

It's also the only one with skittle rainbow confetti and neon light shows obscuring all the blood.

I'll krump with you sweetie pie.

Attached: marge.png (880x656, 571K)

not a proper cope out.

Yeah its call Sony mode

Here your Western Jank bro

Attached: GOTY.webm (720x580, 2.88M)

Why is this a competition? can Yea Forums seriously not afford more than one game?

game looked very impressive right till the duel
then it started looking like ass
>let me just hold the block button till she finishes her 3 hit combo and I can make a single attack

he based

Really sucks they just made a Bamham clone, even a cheap Dark Souls knock off would have been better

Also 50 bucks says the graphics will get downgraded

>the game gives you endless amounts of
wrong, you can run out easily in the third act where they start to cost 50 sen each

I finished DMC 5 right before Sekiro came out and didn't have any trouble adjusting to the controls.

what gameplay?

the alpha was harder

At least Sekiro players actually, you know, PLAY their game.

he slammed down on the ninja while the ninja was down low preparing for a sweep kick and it did more posture damage than any time I've seen that move used for anti air. Usually it knocks them out of the air and onto their backs though

>western trash developers
puke inducing

Every time

Attached: ger.jpg (600x629, 21K)

So kenshi?

Lmaoing at you faggot for doing this elaborately pointless shit when everyone who played sekiro knows youre just bullshitting

those women are not samurai you brainlet. Just because you have a weapon doesn't mean you're a samurai

no but being born into the samurai caste does you monumental retard, because that's how castes work
and yes, female samurai did sometimes take part in warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe_Gozen

I highly doubt anything in this game will kill someone who beat Sekiro other than the sheer boredom of the BAMHAM combat.

Attached: 1550357625912.png (1233x1357, 390K)

>Genpei war
literally early samurai
now name 5 women in Sengoku era

Goemon, nobuna, katsue, toshiee, mitsuhide

Attached: 5423523523523.jpg (640x360, 114K)

wow, you used 15 spirit emblems and managed to kill 4, count em, 4 mooks?? how will we ever recover bros...

fuck bros, im stuck on this guy. any help?? hes literally impossible

Fromfag status = TOLD

literally impossible. any tips?

Attached: shinjiro.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Sekiro was pretty mediocre but still a hell of a lot better than this bamham derivative trash.
Sucker Punch used to be one of my favorite devs but damn have they fallen.

>samurai/shinobi game
>sword on back
dropped

Attached: 20190322215539_1.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

I hate you niggers so much.

but Wolf also carries a sword on his back

if you wanted to even begin arguing historical accuracy, you should've called this guy a brainlet for even using a katana against armored people. nigger really should've brought his naginata or yari. swords in japan were side arms. they did really good at chopping up unarmored peasants but were useless against people with armor

only because he already has one on his hip
and the one on his back is only drawn for special occasions so it doesn't need to be readily accessible

I honestly wish the sword on back shit would end. It doesn't work in real life.

So Bushido Blade 2019 ?

it's a meme at this point

It’ll have both

Attached: 5E1936C5-8D30-4621-90FC-47A4259A7113.jpg (1125x1314, 244K)

fromsoft's approach to combat isn't complex but methodical
batman combat sure does look cool but it's not engaging at all

You’re acting like you couldn’t r1 spam through dark souls

play the game nigger faggot, you can kill one enemy with stealth and the other ones close to him aggro you, the time doesn't slow down so you can see your epic hero kicking butt yay slay bamham!

You can only carry 15 at once you dumb faggot. I have 300 on stock and still can't just spam shurikens to beat any levels.

i had 999 the entire game pretty much and was constantly using prosthetic and ninjitsu shit i have no clue how you could ever run out. even if you do I'm sure grinding for them is trivial

FROM fags BTFO

The only gameplay we have of Ghost he has his sword on his hip so maybe you can choose

oh no no no no no no no no

Utterly BTFOd

keep quoting me nigger, doesn't change the fact that you have to actually use resources to do 3 kills, not even mentioning that you have to position yourself instead of le epic cinematic dash into epic kills, killyourself.

make it less obvious dumb faggot, also read the previous replies, there is no comparison, retard.

i doubt Ghosts will be half as fun

Attached: Isshin.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

Attached: monkey trouble.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

Oh no no no no no no no no

Attached: 516B740B-DEAC-4E02-811C-B5C5B4C378DF.jpg (1104x380, 114K)

It won't be better than Sekiro but I won't be upset if it's at least good. More feudal Japan samurai games is a good thing for me

>b-but my game with instant stealth QTE takedowns it totally different because you have to slightly move inbetween each takedown and use the resource the game smothers you with constantly

fromfags utterly SEETHING

Historically speaking there were women who fought in battles and wars. I don't know why this is such a hard thing for you people to accept?

Attached: Incelometer.gif (205x185, 47K)

I could say the same shit about Batman because you have to charge the multi takedown and can’t just spam it. You biased brainlet

Sekiro will make this look like a complete joke. I bet the devs are shitting their pants.

proof?

Not at all

game looks like ultra shit
>cinematic everything
>boring set-piece cinematic gameplay
>shit combat which is also cinematic
>walking around is cinematic
For when you want to control a movie and not play a game.

t. finished Sekiro yesterday, 8/10

Historically speaking there were also people who ate their own shit, doesn't mean I want to have to deal with that in a video game about dining.

They better fix the awful loot system and repetitive enemies or it will be hot trash like the first one. I'm baffled how the game was so much wasted potential and rehashed enemies.

>use up all your spirit emblems to kill 4 easy enemies
based retard

Still relies on player's skill, you have to position yourself (yes, it is not difficult but remember that majority of world's population has IQ of around 95 and gamers are often even below considering what games they like).

Compare this with where you don't have to do anything but press a button 3times and the game does everything for you.

There are historical records from all corners of the world of women joining in battles and wars as actual soldiers. Take Viking Shieldmaidens for a good example, who joined in on the battles and raids.

So you don't want a game that's historically accurate whatsoever? Don't join the conversation.

>So you don't want a game that's historically accurate whatsoever? Don't join the conversation.
Nice strawman faggot, I'll take that as you conceding the argument then.

>fought Isshin yesterday for 4 hours
>after 2 hours I finally realised that you DO have to be agressive in order to win
>after 35+ hours of playing the game
It's a shame no other boss really requires you to be agressive. Because I could've saved 2 hours I spent playing it too defensively and running around like a retard when the best tactics is to just be up in his face.

It's not like anyone really speaks authentic latin these days anyway, user, you know full well that's different.

You weren't making an argument to begin with. You just indirectly said you don't want a historically accurate game if it triggers you.

Who are you talking to? This delusional babble is unsightly user, seek help.

>>follows bushido code along road
shit got me

Attached: 52857231_1934710829985141_4232110483982778368_n.png (500x610, 187K)

every single boss is easier if you're aggressive, from butterfly to hatred to genichiro to monk etc.

>Yea Forums says batman sucks because counters
>literally what sekiro is

Attached: [gg]_Dororon_Enma-kun_Meramera_-_11_[C90F2A9B].mkv_snapshot_15.56_[2011.06.20_07.44.12].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>seek help
We can seek help together because you obviously need it as much as I do.

yes batman plays exactly like sekiro

>>"河童 ケイパー Complete" *taiko drums* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Perfection/10

I applaud your consistency if nothing else, but really stop talking to your own imaginations mate.

No, Batman is actually polished since it is made by superior staff and not fromsoftware who suck balls.

Just finished DMC5 right before Sekiro came out. I've been wanting to do shit like that and an air-dash so badly the whole game.

You've been samefagging this entire time. I'm only returning the favor, my friend.

yes, but no other boss requires it as much
I quickly realised dark souls tactics won't help but no other boss but Isshin forced me to be trully aggressive
with regular enemies it's easier because you do not fear death
with bosses you fear every hit and this is holding you back

>Bloodborne
>Nioh
>Sekiro
>Ghost of Tsushima
>Nioh 2
It feels good to have a PS4 and never miss out on anything worthy of time.

Attached: 1543990240057.jpg (345x345, 74K)

How often does Metal Gear Rising go on sale on Steam? I want to play some more ninja shit.

lol what a faggot,grinding through the game,casual scum

The parries look so shit compared to sekiro. I bet he's just holding the block button too

Batman is a shit casual game that has retarded command prompts to dodge and attack,it is braindead as fuck

Ah yes, command prompts are only good when they are Kanji. Nippon Sugoi!

What the fuck happened to Sucker Punch?

Attached: Cooper-gang.png (400x222, 103K)

I don't want a Nioh or Sekiro copy. Something new, with lots of gameplay, even if narrative is important.

kanjis only indicate the type of enemy move retard,it doesn't make make character counter the opponent with one button press that has one second of window

>kanjis only indicate the type of enemy move retard
It's telling you what to do and how to react. It's the same thing you weeaboo freak.

>kanjis only indicate the type of enemy move
They don't even do that. They just indicate that the upcoming attack can't be blocked. You still have to read the wind-up animation to figure out how you're supposed to react to it.
But you're replying to a troll.

>They just indicate that the upcoming attack can't be blocked.
wow, just like Batman does.

seeguess your brain melted from playing retarded shit like batman

>see post that says it tells you what to do and how to react
Was that supposed to prove me wrong? He agreed with me retard.

thrusts have kanjis but can only be blocked with perfect timing,or you can dodge,it is not "press a button and counter to win" man you are really dumb if you thing these game play equal

he's baiting you

WHERE IS THE GODDAMN NEWS
I WANT TO GET A GLIMPSE OF PERFECTION

Thrusts are literally Press Button to win. Mikiri Counteris the easiest thing to land.

>have to time a counter or dodge when indicated by onscreen prompt
wow, just like Batman. Only in Batman the prompt is not there on the hardest mode.

>thrusts have kanjis but can only be blocked with perfect timing,

lol you are just shit

Attached: 1312882296759.jpg (552x562, 58K)

it is not "press button to win" the enemy mix their attacks and you have to land multiples mikiri counters,and that is not the only option you can do to counter thrusts,you are retarded indeed

and who is braindead enough to play a shit game that has dumb enemy patterns like batman? LOL

>it is not "press button to win"
Yeah it is, Isshin the Sword Saint is fishing for Mikiri-Counters and Lightning Reversals.

I said block retarded only to demonstrate that you have multiple options

Only if you know it's a thrust, and even then you need to get the timing right since it varies for each attack.
I got fucked hard by Isshin because I kept misreading his sweeps as thrusts and dodging into them.

>enemy a.i is fishing for something

lol what a dumbfuck

>and even then you need to get the timing right since it varies for each attack.
I only found this an issue on the second Seven Spears of Ashina guy since he delays his thrust which fucks you up if you are to used on the regular thrust animations.

Reading Comprehension.

braAAAaaAaAAaaAaapppp
phew, that's a stinky one...

I want ghosts to be good to keep the samurai train rolling but I can't say I have much faith in it with how much sony loves boring story-driven nonsense these days

this isn't even remotely the same as in ghosts doesn't require any input from the player aside from the occasional attack button
in sekiro you have to do all of the work

>ghosts doesn't require any input from the player aside from the occasional attack button
wow time traveler, tell us, do Trumptards vote him back in?

>Bloodborne
Runs like ass
>Nioh
Runs better on PC
>Sekiro
Runs better on PC
>Nioh 2
Will probably run better on PC

Nobunaga also made some nigger into samurai for fun. It doesn't mean we should have black characters in samurai games now.

no, russia does, again

almost every woman born into the samurai caste was trained to fight

but it does

Attached: 1363144_English_ShowThumbnail_ec1fd847-d855-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg (3456x3456, 2.43M)

>It doesn't mean we should have black characters in samurai games now.
It's alright if it's that particular Samurai. Didn't expect Nioh to add him.

Tomoe Gozen for example. It's also speculated that Tomoe in Sekiro is actually Tomoe Gozen because her legacy in the game fits her description pretty much.

t. CNN

Sekiro "stealth" requires even less input than bamham stealth. Bamham stealth is also way more punishing

Why do the characters look Chinese?

Attached: 1542487035589.png (476x477, 492K)

>awkward weightless animations
Why west can't into combat?

centipides.
can kill in one hit.
after upgrades maybe but not when apropriate so fuck of. besides what kind of rebutal is "It only works on enemies it works on."

Because of their obsession with realism and modular programming

Fear takedowns are implemented in many western games like batman, far cry, shadow of mordor etc..
they all play the same way, you sneak up on someone, do a takedown animation, aim for your next target, press the attack button, aim for your next target, press the attack button, aim fo...
even worse, Ghosts seems to do the aiming for you
in sekiro it doesn't play like this and you know it
youtube.com/watch?v=5olu06NO_9U

it doesnt work in the game either, when wolf sheathes the mortal blade it somehow teleports so it can fit without wolf stretching his hands like lanky kong

The only time when the sword needs to be drawn is when undead extremely motherfucker sudenly reveals its undyingnes surprising everyone and basically every important obstacle in your way is of that nature.

But it doesnt need to be readily availiable...

the way the camera locks looks neato but might be the biggest giveaway of how little player control you're going to have, they devs have framed this just the way they want and they're going to likely make sure the fight ends in a certain timeframe regardless of how good or bad the player is

There's nothing wrong with realism. I don't mind a slower more methodical approach to combat. It just has to be done right. Not relying on QTE's and mindless attacking.

it works on a handful of enemies that are designed with this in mind
centipedes are only dangerous at a distance and usually appear in large numbers

the mortal blade is only used for a combat art that costs spirit emblems (and thus is meant to be used sparingly) and for finishing blows

Why would you ever feer death in sekiro? The L1 button is right fucking there and you just like press it.

You guys been shilling this game a lot, it isnt better than Sekiro in any regard.

>west
>capable of making a good game

its funny how its terrible in those games, but when From copy pastes the same style then its GOAT...

At which point will you just admit that its not the games but your own confirmation bias?
Also, no, they dont all play the same way. Like not at all. The only thing that MIGHT play the same way, is a certain execution of a special attack.
Again, you're not stating that other games play the same simply because they share a stealth segment or similar.

Protip: if you need to single out a mechanic to make a generalized point about "player control", then its a bad one.

*grabs u*
heh... nothin personnel, kid

Attached: ogre.jpg (1600x900, 155K)

That's actually factually wrong, its lb+rb lb lb lb rb

That takes a ton of resources for no reason, it isnt something you'd do if you were deep into enemy territory

Still not sure why Batman has time stopping powers and super speed...guess money gave him super powers.

Sekiro was ALMOST the best japanese game ever made, but it's missing the ability to toggle through skill moves in real time and airdash

Basically Otogi 3 is what From should've made

So what? It works on plenty of enemies.
guy A said other game is shit for having it.
Guy B said oh wait sekiro has it to.
And now youre going nuh-uh it only works on enemies it works on it even says so in the loading screen ha ha retard. Well no fuck you it works. its the same.

So are you saying trivial enemies dont count? sure but then sekiro only has like 4 non trivial enemies after you spend the first 30 minutes adjusting to the game. so only those count?
Well in batman you dont deplete a whole healthbar on minibosses for not being retarded and going around the enemy.

So it either does the same shit if we count trivial enemies. or sekiro has more instakill stealth takedowns counting minibosses.
Also, from gameplay perspective yeah. but from gameplay perspective the sword teleports so he might as well leave it at the shrine and arguing about its placement is retarded. IF were talking lore and practicality.. IF you have a super magic sword that is the only way to kill the only things that might endenger you at all since youre both immortal and you dont know who is and who isnt immortal you put that shit to your side and are fucking ready to use it!

>Heals

Historically speaking, a lot of things were done, and were notable for being done.
I think some people just have a problem with something that should be exceptional being instead treated as the status quo.

For example, in an RPG set in some variant of the feudal age, it is reasonable for NPCs and even the player character to express distrust or distaste for a female warrior who doesn't make it clear that they earned their position by being exceptional in some way. Instead it's just treated as something that cannot be questioned and needs no explanation.

They're not good at animating anything else, why would games be different

>It works on plenty of enemies.
no, it works on geckos and centipedes
The latter are balanced with this in mind and the former are trash enemies that pose no threat even if you stand perfectly still and don't attack.

>Guy B said oh wait sekiro has it to.
It doesn't though. Jumping on top of centipedes is nothing like fear takedowns.

>sekiro has more instakill stealth takedowns counting minibosses.
name 1 miniboss you can instakill with a stealth takedown

It's a Sony game. It'll be easy as piss.
Even last of us on the hardest difficulty wasn't hard at all

Are you implying insects were ever good at animation, lmao?

youtube.com/watch?v=26acssa9sbk

>tsushima will have English audio track option
Ftfy

>Ghosts of Snoyshima
How can you think it’s good after seeing videos of that “combat” ?

here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=ITWOTgBNKzY

>one game = all of the west

Hey, why can't the east into narrative?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 151K)

>commoner shooting a bow like a pro

Your excuse just added another layer of ahistoricalness .

>Take Viking Shieldmaidens for a good example, who joined in on the battles and raids.

Viking shieldmaidens only exist in aptly named "lying sagas" (aka stories that did not pretend to be anything but fiction) and accounts of people who never saw a viking in their life.

When I first saw this, it looked impressive.

Now rewatching it, a month afterwards, it looks a lot less impressive.

*dabs on the the animu shitter plebs as the greatest piece of animation ever released by a studio in history*

youtube.com/watch?v=NN-9SQXoi50

t. faggot who plays on Normal

>Historically speaking there were women who fought in battles and wars.

Historically speaking there weren't. You whiteknighting cucks tried your best to compile every single mention of them into a Wikipedia list, and almost every example you could find before XX century falls into one of the following categories:

- Women leaders who inherited their position from male relatives, and in most cases did a terribad job, or were little more than living banners, in any case were not involved in fighting.

- Harem girls whom their master made to cosplay as soldiers (but could not make them actually achieve something militarily).

- Myths of "here be dragons" variety.

>During the Edo Period, as the naginata became less useful for men on the battlefield, it became a symbol of the social status of women

>Although they did not typically fight as normal soldiers, women of the samurai class were expected to be capable of defending their homes while their husbands were away at war.

>The naginata was considered one of the weapons most suitable for women, since it allows a woman to keep opponents at a distance, where any advantages in height, weight, and upper body strength would be lessened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangaku_Gozen

i havent played this yet. ive heard people say its not souls like at all but this looks pretty souls like which isnt a bad thing imo

Shut up, sometimes it runs at 30 if u stare at the wall.

>Although they did not typically fight as normal soldiers, women of the samurai class were expected to be capable of defending their homes while their husbands were away at war.

Right now women are expected to perform as well as men in the armed forces, and you will be tarred and feathered for saying this is fantasy. Yet they can't, and overwhelming majority of them are active liabilities.

>provides one example, as if words "almost every" escaped you
>the only notable thing she ever did was getting wounded and captured

You sure showed me.

or they just let you use all the combat skills and give them different inputs. maybe give you some shit to do while attacking like combo variations.

>DMCucks trying to drive a wedge between FromPals and SatsumaBros

Fuck off already

what game is there that treat female warriors as though they're an incredibly common thing and not that the female warrior in question is an exception to the general rule.

so for a game to be good you gotta press all the buttons in a difficult combo ?

I'm just trying to find a logic for it. I don't know of any specific examples. It honestly doesn't bother me much, but I will say I do appreciate when a story/game provides some kind of justification.
Like how FFXIV has the whole "aether manipulation" being an equalizer because biological strength (probably) isn't enough for a single person to stand up against even some of the weaker monsters.

Onna bugeisha
Game is set around 1274 and has katanas who didn't existed yet and clothing and armors from the 1500s, so no, it's not historically accurate sorry.

Cracks me the fuck up that it is so damn obvious how every Sekiro hater is too much of a scrub to play this game. How are you people not embarassed with making this shit so obvious ?

Attached: 1552135206956.jpg (696x449, 45K)

This looks absolutely terrible to play. Those soft Naughty Dog animations look puke-inducing.

LEARN FROM THE JAPS RETARDS

the combat looks quite basic hack and slash but the ups are:
>not playing a manlet in Tall Land
>awesome straw cape like a proper Gook
>fucking Straw Hat motherfucker

Sekiro is fun, but I am looking forward to Tsushima for my dose of Weeb

Attached: 20190329200436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Attached: 1493350470163.jpg (960x960, 87K)

>samurai game made by japanese - not weeb enough for me
>samurai game made by muricans - that's the good shit
nice logic brah

>straw cape and hat
*sets u on fire with flame vent*

literally TW3 combat

>¥100 Received

Attached: ryō.jpg (1280x1080, 1.14M)

i don't get it. Why can't we enjoy both? I'm excited for nioh 2 also

>character creation
>superior battle system
Are other games even trying?

>laughs at the manlet

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

>fantasy ninja game made by gooks: hobo manlet who lives in a well
>samurai game made by Mutts: proper Samurai with proper Samurai attire

Attached: 1551956666110.png (239x286, 124K)

lmao what do you think the symbol for renminbi is?

not even the same genre, its like Project Cars vs The Crew

OPs pic shows what happens when you set him on fire

Pretty sure he's a boss in Nioh.

This post is the product of a person who doesn't know how programming works.

Did he just Naruto run for like half a second?

Attached: Egg Fu Gold Face.jpg (400x226, 44K)

>brainlets defending their western action game
Like clockwork.

Tsushima players couldn't even kill the first Sekiro boss.

scuffed sekiro lmao

Imagine getting none of them

Attached: Who could it be.png (808x805, 180K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0EWi2DnDoaI

Permuations of this pasta will never fail to make me laugh

It's literally souls without customization and better parry animations.