What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: 1523661530745.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

Her name is not important

Too many violent VNs

She was a lesbian that couldn't get laid. A dangerous combination.

>Refuse to bathe
>Complain that no one wants to be your friend

Chad probably turned her down

New Zealand remix when.

Can you blame her, look at that school uniform, its literally the edgiest color combo of course she would go nuts.

Soon, it's a RPGmaker game so it's easy

I keep seeing this pic and have no idea where it's from

She needed a good dicking.

Attached: tito.jpg (259x194, 12K)

She subscribed to Pewdiepie

Attached: Headshot.jpg (259x194, 19K)

Nobody wanted to protect her smile

nice

"Dark" and "edgy" stuff mixed with anime always looked stupid to me. You have these exaggerated wide eyed cutesy characters shooting at each other with realistic guns and also having blood and guts splattered all over the place. It look's really jarring and lame.

Attached: Really (2).jpg (467x467, 37K)

Is she really a lesbian?

she thought she could tear shit up with a .22 ruger

She thought she would look badass with a .22

Pretty sure yeah

The author's pixiv is full of yuri guro and the game gives extra points for killing girls, also she skips over one girl at the start of the game. I wouldn't call it a 100% confirmed, but it's a safe bet to assume she's a lesbo.

no bf to give headpats

It's not that it's a 10-22, it's that she has an evil 25 round assault mag.

>10/22
>mini red dot
>silky looking gloves

bruh look at this dude

american interchange student

Yurifags are subhuman

>a single bullet did all this
good god

Why so?

Attached: 1425066765487.png (1280x720, 976K)

played too much Fortnite

I want to be friends with a girl who doesn't bathe!

Morimiya Middle School Shooting

dont ever fucking @ me again, vermin

Looking closely at that picture, it appears as though she has a holstered pistol. I'm gonna say it's a Glock 20.

Maybe she ran out of 10mm ammo, that stuff's expensive.

I don't know, but I have a bunch of theories.

A big part of it is probably seeing self as unworthy of improvement. The emotionally stunted female worship both explains it and is another part of the subhumanity.

>I don't know
That actually kinda sums up your post.
The thing that you wrote below is just something that you pulled out of your ass without any logical reasoning or fact. You know what actually differentiates an actual human being from a subhuman?
A human being can process things logically and make conclusions on factual basis' that he can prove, whether or not he likes the conclusions is a different matter, but at the very end he can accept them as true since they're factually sound and conclusive.
On the other hand a subhuman will make dumb assumptions, mostly basing things on pure emotion rather than logic. "Ooga booga, I don't like thing, I have to rage at it."

Attached: 1411159615412.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Hey this looks interest-
>she's lesbian

Yurifags being subhuman is an observation of a fact.

Observations do not describe the whole system immediately. You need a lot of them for a good, solid model.
So far we have only the strong correlation of those two variables:
>likes yuri
>is a subhuman

At least he made a game, and you didn't.
Beside don't act as if gurofags aren't 99% all into generic het. Come on. I literally never heard of yuri guro before.

See, you're the actual subhuman because your argument boils down to pic related. Just like how SJW arguments boil down to "you're a nazi/racist because you're white and straight". Same illogical conclusions based on emotion and not fact.

Attached: 1262031258793.jpg (582x625, 120K)

It's obvious you're SEETHING over this fetish and it's not healthy, seething this much over something so petty is textbook subhuman.
Goddamn "dude". Who hurt you

>yuritard is a /pol/tard apologist
Pottery

Lesbian stole his waifu

Attached: 1553228656056.gif (800x600, 967K)

is there any game like this but in first person? Morityu is pretty good but it loses the edgy feeling very fast

>/pol/tard apologist
Again with the emotional assumptions with no basis.

Attached: 1337038268854.jpg (425x419, 49K)

How does a Nip get all that kit?