Straight from the devs:

straight from the devs:

>they are going to take a political stance
expect a lot of "orange man bad" and also a drumpf lookalike final boss
>game is going to punch up not down
you'll get your privilege checked if you choose to play as a white vampire. also forget joining the camarilla, you will be forced to be anarch
>game is going to be inclusive
pretty much guaranteed that there is going to be a devout muslim vampire who for some reason is really woke and lgbt friendly

bloodlines 2 existing is a miracle, i should be hyped as fuck yet i can't. anyone else have this problem?

Attached: Vampire-The-Masquerade-Bloodlines-2-Feature-Image.jpg (1080x1080, 375K)

If you weren't hyped you wouldn't make this thread...you are even fishing for a fight just to keep talking about it

Fellow kindred, I would like to raise a toast.

Attached: Vampire bloodlines toast.png (1486x1270, 1.21M)

If you're surprised or disappointed by any of this, you know nothing of V:tM. The whole franchise is leftist as fuck. I don't get how someone could play Bloodlines and then act like this is somehow out of character for a sequel.

>defending the globalist orange kike

the game is ganna be fine, take the stick out of your ass and wait for actual gameplay to be revealed before making the final call.

Jeanine?

Sounds good to me.

You have the floor, my good lady

Trump is a jew puppet, OP is a retard

>play game based on roleplay board game that literally has black gay muslim vampires and a section dedicated to literally telling anyone that so much as thinks about racism to stop playing, stop giving them money, and go see a therapist immediately
>GUYS SHOCKING NEWS, THIS GAME WILL HAVE LEFTISM IN IT, BE OUTRAGED!!111!!11

Why do you people even play games anymore if all it does is make you angry? Even when you are forewarned.

Attached: tn_1235245586270[1].jpg (600x491, 29K)

>VtMB shits on Bush and Republicans regularly while never shitting on Democrats
>no one cares
>Source material VtMB was based on has a female black, lesbian Muslim vampire so badass she convinced the Assamites to change their "no women allowed" policy, as well as a genderless Tzimisce who was originally an Afircan male, but frequently is a woman
>no one cares
>VtMB literally features a faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill led by a hispanic who lived during the Great Depression fighting against the objectively evil wealthy elite LaCroix, while Strauss is basically a non-entity
>no one cares
>Mitsoda says one of the themes of the game will be technology vs tradition and the devs will probably take a stance on it
>RUH ROH, BETTER CRY AND WHINE ABOUT IN ON Yea Forums

inb4
>muh Rudi
The devs literally confirmed he isn't even in

Why does /pol/ pretend to play games, again?

Attached: 1553264148825.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

>muh Trump
The original VtMB was BUSH BAD and no one gave a shit

So when TRUMP BAD that's too political, but when BUSH BAD that's not political?

????????????

A couple boomer tier Bush jokes are whatever. Unfortunately it’s 15 years later and you know they’re gonna go ham with FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK INCELS every chance they get

Provide a direct example of any game that has done this.

>implying orange man isn't bad
>implying all men aren't bad

Attached: photographertoptier.jpg (509x339, 95K)

I know a lot of people were claiming that W2 was going to do this but it never actually did, lol. Some were even speculating that Trump was going to be the final boss

They always speculate that it's going to happen and fearmonger over it but it pretty much never does

Even if they did, which has never happened before so I am not sure why we would "just know" that it would be a part of it; exactly how would that be bad? Both of those things are the literally largest cringe factory American society has to offer at the moment. Are you going to complain if they laugh at flat eartheners and climate change deniers too? Because they deserve to, and they probably will.

All that sounds really good, what's the problem here?

>When you make a thread full of debunked info

yikkity yikes. this did NOT age well

Attached: statistics.jpg (501x294, 11K)

>Trump is a jew puppet, OP is a retard

No US president in the foreseeable future will criticise or otherwise work against Israeli interests, if they did they'd be impeached. Trump is the most right-wing president who could feasibly be elected.

What do you realistically want?

This. OP you've done more to turn me off this game than anything else.
You don't even care about politics you disingenuous faggot.

Catgirls.

that was only V5 though, earlier editions were also quiet leftist but not crazy current year sjwism

>>defending the globalist orange kike

What do you think Globalist means?

what did they even think making rudi? i mean how brain damaged do you have to be to put this character into a official sourcebook for your pnp?

Just think of it as all ironic.

which clan and pronouns are you going to choose Yea Forums?

Attached: 1504539555314.jpg (1280x942, 145K)

It

Good. Trump IS bad. Faggot.

>straight from the devs:

there's nothing straight about the devs or this game

Attached: drink this.jpg (640x604, 61K)

I will be clan-fluid, Tremferatu, and my pronounces are xe/xim

lol kys

>Orange fan MAD

Literally first Nosferatu Clanbook

Attached: Equalizer Nos.jpg (2534x3274, 1.64M)

None of that is bad, though I do prefer to punch down. Not every game needs to appeal to me though. Your approach is flawed.

Pre-ordered the Blood Moon version just to make conservative heads explode.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD IS EXPLODING

If you follow this game with any kind of hope in your heart, you're a literal retard.

The only reason you have to be upset about a game being liberal is if you're a magatard still vehemently defending your orange fool simply for the sake of contrarianism.

Based outrage NPC

I'm the 20%

Attached: pic2.png (250x203, 26K)

Why does the right support the troops, then?

Attached: 09869F4C-C97F-4A55-BFD4-D771022F0ECA.jpg (640x360, 36K)

DILATION NATION
BLOODLINES 2 HAS AIDS

Not to mention vets are heavily homeless, are far more likely to cause crime and violence and more likely to suffer medical and mental conditions, and are welfare queens.

>the main takeaway from VtM was the political commentary, not the setting, the choices, and the voice acting
No Sweetie Status: Um

Learn to code

Ahem. FUCK the Brujah. And FUCK the Anarchs.

Good. Unironically fuck Trump and fuck conservatives.

I don't care about fake R/D dichotomy and don't care if some commie wannabe rebels are the good guys.
I just don't buy for a second that immortal blood sucking monster magicians would give half a fuck about pronouns and transfaggots.

i thought Yea Forums loves chris avellone or whatever his name is

is he a sjw writer? i know the diversity hire game journo is only used for sidequests

>I just don't buy for a second that immortal blood sucking monster magicians would give half a fuck about pronouns and transfaggots.
Then you're very very dumb

have sex

If the game doesn't have a global console command to change female breast sizes then I won't even bother with the game. (It won't)